College Girl Becomes Old Man's Wife

Story Info
What? You- You want to help me pay for college?
1.4k words
3.49
88.6k
48
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this script, the main character is a young college girl who is propositioned by a lonely older man. He offers to help her pay for college, but only if she agrees to be his sex slave for the day. She reluctantly agrees, but it soon becomes clear he has more planned for her.

-------------------------

Well, I think that's the last of the snow. Your driveway should be all clear now.

Oh, no. It was no trouble at all. I was glad to help. You've always been so kind to me, and I'm happy to return the favor.

Wow! You have such a beautiful home. Do you live here by yourself? I figured you would have a wife or a family of your own, considering how large your house is.

[Laugh] I really hope I can afford a house like this when I get out of college.

Yeah, I just started my first semester, but I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with my life.

Honestly, I'm pretty worried about how I'm going to pay for college now that I'm on my own, and even IF I can pay for college, I'm kind of nervous about the future.

[Gasp] What? You- You want to help me pay for college? Are you serious?

I don't know what to say. That would be wonderful, sir. I'm so grateful that you-

What was that? There's just one catch? What is it?

You want me to—WHAT!?—Become your sex slave for the day? You can't be serious!

Well, of course I want your help! I just didn't realize you were going to—No! No, wait! Let me think about this for a minute!

[Pause for a moment]

[Sigh!] So, if I do this, you'll help me pay for a semester of college?

Okay, but only for today, and if you want me to do something I'm not comfortable with, then we are finished, got it?

So, what do you want me to do first?

Strip for you!? Already? Can't we start a little slower? I don't know if I'm ready for this.

You're saying you'll pay for the full semester if I strip right now? [Sigh] I can't believe you're making me do this!

Of course, I want the money! [Sigh!] Okay, I'll do it!

[Strips down to bra and panties]

There, are you satisfied?

You want me to take off my bra and panties, too? You pervert! To think, all this time I thought you were a kind old man!

OKAY! I'll do it!

[Takes off bra and panties]

There, you happy now! Your little college girl has striped naked for you! Now what?

Wait! What is that?

[Gasp] Why do you have... IS THAT A PADDLE?

You want to spank my ass!? No fucking way! You are going too far! There's no way—

You'll—You'll pay my bills for an entire year? [Sigh!] You better not be lying!

Okay, you can do it, but you better keep your word! If you pay my bills for an entire year, I'll bend over and let you paddle my bare ass. You promise?

[You bend over for him.]

Okay, go ahead.

[He paddles and spanks you as you cry out, but then moan in pleasure.]

What? No, I wasn't moaning! Why would I ever enjoy something so humiliating?

No, that's not true! I am not a slut!

[More spanking and moaning. Spanking suddenly stops.]

Huh? Why did you stop?

You want me to get down on my knees and... and suck your cock!?

No, I can't possibly do that! I've never done anything like that before! Please, don't make me—

You'll pay my college tuition . . . for TWO YEARS! Are you serious!?

Okay, but you need to promise to be gentle.

[Unzips his pants]

Oh my god! Your cock is huge! I've never seen a dick this big before!

[You gently suck his cock, but he starts to pick up the pace]

[Gagging] Hey, wait! Slow down! You said you were going to be gentle!

[He starts face-fucking you with all his might. You resist at first, but eventually submit to him.]

[Gagging] I can't believe you just did that! You just face-fucked me with that huge fucking cock of yours! No man has ever treated me like this before. It was like my mouth was just a hole for you to fuck!

That's it! We are done here! I'm going to get my clothes and...

What!? You're offering to pay for all four years of college if you can fuck my pussy? Holy shit!

Umm... let me think about this...

Fine! After everything you've done to me today, you may as well just fuck me already! Go get a condom on so we can get this over with.

Wait! What do you mean you don't have a condom?

No, you can't fuck me raw!

Yes, I want the money, but...

[Sigh!] Fine, but you have to promise to pull out, okay? I'm not on birth control, and I can't afford to get pregnant right now!

[You lay down and spread your legs for him.]

[Angrily] Well, what are you waiting for, you dirty old man? You've stripped me naked, whipped me, fucked my face until I gagged, and now I'm laying here, legs spread, waiting for you to fuck me!

What are you waiting for? This is what you wanted, right? A poor college girl, desperate for your help, opening her pussy to your big, fat cock!

Fuck me! Fuck my cunt, you perverted old bastard!

[Cry out as he begins to fuck you. At first you are upset. As he fucks you, you begin to enjoy it. You moan and gasp.]

Oh fuck! Shit! How can it feel so good! I've never been fucked like this before! My whole body is tingling!

[More moaning and gasping]

Wait! Are you getting close?

You need to pull out so you don't get you pregnant!

What do you mean "That's the point"?

What do you mean you're getting old, and you want a family?

You say you watched me for a long time, and want to make me yours?

[Gasp!] You want to impregnate me so I'll have to become your wife and... and your sex slave!?

[He slams his cock in fast and deep!]

NO! No, you can't!

[Moaning]

No! I'm not a slut!

[More moaning]

I can't be your sex slave!

[Even more moaning]

I'll never be your wife!

[Moaning with pleasure as he fucks you.]

OH MY GOD! It feels so fucking good!

Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep fucking me with your huge fucking cock!

It's okay! You can do it! I don't care if you get me pregnant! FUCKING CUM INSIDE ME!

[Moan to orgasm as he cums inside.]

[Exhausted] You came inside me... You definitely got me pregnant!

Okay, I'll do it! I'll marry you. I'll become your wife, and your slave!

[Pause for time-skip. Several months later. . . .]

Welcome home, Master. How was your day?

That's good. I spent my day working very hard for you, cleaning and doing laundry, and preparing a wonderful dinner for you.

Oh, it was no trouble at all, Master. It is my duty as your wife and sex slave slave to cater to your every whim without question. I am more than happy to do whatever you ask.

Although I did have to take a short rest in the middle of the day, but that is to be expected.

After all, I am six months pregnant with your child.

Oh, by the way, Master, thank you for the beautiful new apron you bought me.

You were right. Ever since you took away my clothes and all of my shoes, I've learned to appreciate how good it feels to walk around the house in nothing but a kitchen apron.

We still have some time before dinner is ready. Would you like me to service you, Master?

Yes, Sir.

[Kissing and cock sucking sounds]

You know, Master, if it weren't for you, I would have probably ended up trapped in college, worrying about what I was going to do with my life, but now that you have taken control of my life, now that you have made me barefoot and pregnant, I finally know my true purpose: to give you the family you always wanted!

[Giggle as you give your master one final kiss]