Mama Caught Daddy & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mama was up and gone early and if she stuck with her normal, she would not be home tonight. I emptied out the plastic box of my old clothes and arranged the new ones as I would need them.

Daddy was so impressed with how the place cleaned up, he wanted to help me get the rest done. He had a half day at work so while waiting I washed the few dishes up and decided to get ready.

The thrift store surprised me with a few new ideas and I was excited to try them out. I found a pair of old worn blue jeans that were cut so high that if I wore underwear, it would show. I matched it with a cropped t-shirt that bared my midriff but when I lifted my arms, the bottom edge barely clung to my nipples. Today would be Daddy's day. Whether he knew it or not.

I was on the step ladder washing the wall when I heard the door open. I glanced over my shoulder and smiled. He swallowed hard when he saw the jean shorts. Frayed strings hanging over my nearly bare ass. He could see my shirt ride up while I scrubbed the wall.

"I got an early start, Daddy!"

"Yes. So I see." He walked into the bathroom. "I'm going to change clothes."

He came out in shorts and a t-shirt. "Can you change the water in this bucket please?"

I had the bucket on the paint tray shelf of the stepladder. He came over, didn't say a word, just slowly reached up to collect the bucket. He took his time walking away and in that instant, it occurred to me when I was stretched out swiping the rag on the wall, the short cropped t-shirt was pulled up and gaped out away from my body affording him a perfect view of the underside of my breast and nipple.

"Thank you, Daddy," I said when he returned, but washing more over my head to lift the t-shirt higher, almost exposing my nipple. But he got a much better view of my tit anyhow.

I climbed down to move the ladder and he still stood there. His knit shorts did nothing to hide the cock that was tenting the front. I let him see me looking and then continued to move the ladder. I wasn't near ready to end this seduction.

I squatted down to wipe down the baseboard. The narrow crotch of the jean shorts slipped to the side exposing one pink smooth cunt lip. Making it apparent that a bra was not the only undergarment I was not wearing today. As I ran the rag down the baseboard I duck walked towards him. The crotch worked deeper into my pussy and began rubbing my clit. It was all I could do to not reach between my legs and pleasure myself.

As I stood up the crotch stayed wedged in my cunt and I made no move to adjust. He looked down for a moment and turned to continue washing the wall, his cock pointing towards the wall.

Poor guy. I could not imagine how long it had been since Mama took care of him, but it had to be months. He could have taken that thing out and played with it himself, but surely not the same as having a hot mouth or steamy pussy at the ready.

I stood behind him and hugged him. "I love you, Daddy. I'm so glad I can help you around here." My hands were flat on his chest and right above the waistband of his shorts.

He stopped for a moment and I softly rubbed my nipples on his back and pressed my plump breasts into him. I moved my hand slightly to slip under his t-shirt and rubbed his belly. His skin was so hot and as I rubbed I nudged the elastic waistband a bit lower. His chest expanded under my hand as he took deeper breaths.

Finally, he put his hand over mine. In what seemed like millimeters he moved my fingers under the elastic. I could hear his breathing deepen and increase and he slid my hand lower. I swear my hand was close enough to feel the heat of his cock and my own breathing intensified.

Suddenly he moved my hand out of his shorts. "Missy," he growled low. "We can't." I knew he was scant millimeters away from losing control. I also knew that scared him because the last thing he would want to do is hurt his daughter. But he didn't know that I was no virgin.

I stepped back. "We can Daddy. Just you wait and see," I said, thinking now it was time for an all-out assault on freeing his sexual urges.

I spent the day touching and teasing him. The crotch of my shorts was dark from my wet cunt. I would brush past him rubbing my ass against his erection. Because the crotch was well up between my legs, he had a good view of my pussy and most of my ass when I bent over.

I made sure he had a good titty show when I was up on top of the step ladder. The hem edge of the shirt kept my nipples hard which sometimes didn't stop the shirt from riding up. He was more often treated to the view of my hard rosy nipples and large aureoles.

I had Mama's big tits but there was no telling the last time saw them other than pointing out the door. And mine still stood high on my chest and just right for titty fucking. Something I remembered when I lay in bed and heard them arguing.

We were finally done and stood admiring our work. It looked like a totally different place and was something nice for Daddy to come home to after work. I went to take a shower and Daddy was going to put something in the microwave for dinner.

I left the bathroom door open. I couldn't see him, but he could have easily watched me and I was counting on that. With my back to the door, I let my shorts slide down my long legs and puddle at my feet. I stretched my arms high and bent side to side to get the kinks out, then I pulled the shirt over my head. I put my hands on my waist and turned towards the door and bent all ways as though stretching my back. I stepped behind the curtain in a puff of steamy air.

The warm water felt so good but I made my shower short. The curtain parted and one leg appeared to him, then slowly and gracefully I stood on the small bath mat and reached up to pull my wet hair on top of my head, then bent over to wrap it in a towel, my tits swinging down.

Rivulets of water ran down my breasts and dripped off my nipples. Hard and aching because I knew he was watching. When I leaned over to pull a towel off the rack, my heavy tits swayed. I began patting myself dry, paying special interest to my breasts and between my legs. I wrapped the towel around me and twisted it closed above my tits.

"I hope I didn't hold dinner up, Daddy."

He sat at the table. His face was flushed. Two microwave entrees lay on the table. "Sit down and eat, Missy," he said sternly.

I tucked the towel tighter and sat on the only other chair at the table. As I moved the towel loosened and I re-tucked it several times.

"Leave it." I looked at him blinking and he glanced down at the towel.

I didn't reply but continued to eat. It got more slack and I knew it would drop any moment. As I reached for my glass, the towel dropped to my lap and exposed my hard-nippled breasts.

"They look like your Mama's did when we got married. But she liked to flash those titties to get what she wanted." I leaned back in the chair, proud of my body, but didn't put myself on exhibit as Mama did. "That's the difference between you and her and I am thankful."

I smiled and put my hand on his on the table. "Daddy, I want you happy. You deserve it."

"I know you do baby. That's what this is all about, isn't it? Teasing me all day?" I nodded. "I can't think of the last time she paid me any attention. My needs are strong." He stopped and looked at me for a moment. "I could fuck you on this table. Right here. Right now. But I don't want that to happen between us. You need someone to make love to you Missy."

I stood up and the towel dropped to the floor. I swept everything off the table, straddled his lap, and pushed myself on the edge of the table. I was spread eagle and wide open to him.

He slid his hands up my inner thighs, his thumbs rubbing my smooth cunt lips. He groaned, leaned over, and put his mouth on me. I moaned and lay back on the table. I put my feet on his shoulders and he buried his face in my cunt.

His tongue worked deep and then shallow. Flicking his tongue across my clit. I was moaning and arching and he grabbed my hips to hold me to his mouth. I came in a flood all over my Daddy's face in his mouth.

"Fuck me, Daddy!"

He stood up so quickly the chair fell back with a loud clatter. The elastic band pushed his cock down and when it cleared, his meat was an angry red and I could see it jerking with his pulse.

"I"m sorry baby," he ground out, leaning over and shoving his cock deep in my pussy in one thrust.

I groaned from the invasion that stretched my tunnel. It was that fantastical first time the cock-enters-you feeling. "Fuck me hard. Daddy!" I shouted.

He leaned over me, his elbows on the table, and pounded into me like a man possessed. He was out of control and only knew basic instinct. Fuck hard and fast until you hit that sweet release. Waves of orgasm washed over me as his hard vein ridged cock abraded my clit.

My legs were spread wide, my legs flailed in the air. It was animal sex. Pure and simple. Groans and growls. Grunting and panting.

The first throb of his cock buried deep in my pussy came with a deep gravel growl that elevated as he pumped load after load into me. The last grind into me nearly pushed us over the other edge of the small table.

He collapsed on me. His breath panting hot in my ear. He murmured my name over and over. His cock was still semi-hard inside me.

He raised his head and looked in my eyes and pressed his lips to mine. We were tentative at first. Our first kiss after we fucked, but I didn't care. I forced my tongue past his lips and tasted him.

He submitted and began a ravishing kiss as he picked me up, and while I was impaled on his cock, took me to the bed. My legs wrapped around him holding him in me and we kissed more passionately than I've ever been kissed.

We rolled to our sides, facing each other. His cock, although semi-hard, had slipped out. My leg was over his hip and his thigh was between mine pressing against my cunt.

"Missy... Never in a million years... This was so wrong... But now feels so right," he whispered disjointedly.

"I love you so much, Daddy. I'm so lucky to have you and this new man here. I have a lot to learn about him."

He chuckled. "Like what?"

"Hmmm." I put my finger on his bottom lip, a little red and swollen from my nibbles. "Okay. I have a question. What's your favorite sex position?"

His laughter was loud. "Oh, those kinds of questions! Okay okay. I guess doggy. Although I love these," he said, caressing my breasts, "I'm more of an ass man. I love a good rump. Just like yours!" And he gave me a smack on the ass.

"Owie," I squealed. "Hey, that felt good!"

"Oh, I can see I'm going to have my hands full with you!" He laughed and I noticed that with all the tension and worry gone, he looked younger and more spirited.

We talked and kissed and teased some more and before we knew it the flame was lit again and became a blazing fire quickly.

"Daddy I need you in me," I whined."

"Yes, darlin' I need to be inside you. My cock needs your heat."

I rolled to my hands and knees and looked back over my shoulder. He ran his hands over my creamy white globes while kissing and nipping. He licked and nibbled on my cunt lips, the beard on his chin rubbing my clit drove me crazy.

"Daddy!"

He got behind me and ran his cock up and down my soaking wet cunt. I pushed back trying to slide onto his cock but he was in control. He pushed the head in and stopped. I moaned for more. Finally, he let go of my hips and I slammed back on his cock, taking him ball deep.

"Oh my god baby," he leaned over my back and started humping me while he reached under and began squeezing and massaging my tits and aching nipples. The assault on my pussy and tits drove me into a sobbing orgasm.

He held me by my hips and pounded his cock into me. I heard the smack on my ass when I felt the sting shoot through me like lightning straight to my clit. I screamed louder and rode him faster.

Another smack and that's what Mama walked in on...

Daddy hesitated for only a second and then continued on fucking me hard and fast while I rode him, slamming back into him. She walked into the lewd sucking and grunting sounds, the smell of raw sex, and her husband and daughter fucking like animals on their bed.

Her presence sent him over the edge and he drove hard and deep and shot his seed deep inside me.

Mama was frozen at the door, no doubt trying to believe what she was seeing. I rolled to my side, Daddy's sperm trickling out of my cunt and down my thigh. Daddy laid next to me, neither of us bothering to cover up.

I almost felt sorry for Mama. She looked incongruous in the place as it was now. Clean and well kept. The additional shock of us only made it worse.

"Wait until everyone hears about this disgusting--" She waved her hand at us. "You have committed INCEST," she screamed. When neither of us replied, she went on. "This is sick."

Daddy spoke up. "What's sick is you standing there all self-righteous while the last how many years you've fucked half the town." She looked as though he had slapped her. "And look at you. Looking like an old worn out tramp. Using my boss no less."

She started to reply to that but he cut her off. "You thought I was that stupid that I didn't know you were fucking my boss. Guess what. His wife isn't that stupid either."

"She doesn't know about him and me!" Daddy laughed loud and hard at that.

"His wife came to visit me at the dealership a couple of years ago. You've been the only one fucking him while she took the money. While you weren't fucking me, guess what, you didn't get hardly any of my paychecks."

Mama got real red in the face and puffed up her chest. "You just wait until I tell everyone that you fucked your daughter!"

"Who do you think they'll believe? They've seen you while he drove around town while you gave him a blow job."

I lay in front of Daddy and he placed his hand on my hip. "Everyone loves Missy and would never believe any lies from your mouth." He slid his hands up the front of my body and cupped my breast, strumming my nipple with his thumb. He leaned over and kissed my neck.

I moaned.

"I don't know how you can treat your mama like this, Missy," she sniffed.

I rolled to my back and Daddy's hard cock flopped and laid on my thigh.

Somewhat surprised she stayed, I saw Mama's eyes bug out. I squeezed it and Daddy moaned and began kissing me. He kissed down my neck and taking my tit in his hand began kneading. I moaned and arched and he sucked on to my nipple. His hand went between my legs and a finger slid in deep.

She still hadn't moved and I sensed we were both putting on a show for her. I almost felt bad for her until I thought about how she treated this man. This man had given me more sexual pleasure today than I'd ever had. She could have been right here and not me. She could have had years of this virile man.

"Daddy fuck me, please. I need you inside me," I whimpered.

He got on his knees between my thighs and began stroking his cock over me. While he watched me I squeezed my tits and pinched my nipples. Still lazily stroking, he straddled me. I grabbed his hips and pulled his cock towards my mouth. He teasingly dipped it in and I dug my fingers in his ass and sucked his cock into my mouth deeper.

I faintly heard a gasp in the room but was too far gone to watch Mama's reactions.

"God.... your mouth on my cock... you're driving me crazy baby," he moaned. He held himself on his hands and started fucking my mouth. I was caressing my tits and twisting my hard nipples.

I used my tongue and teeth on his marauding cock and sucked harder. He grunted low and pulled back.

"Darlin' I want to titty fuck your gorgeous tits."

I squeezed my fleshy tits together and he stroked through the tunnel, his fat balls dragging across my midriff. I lapped the head of his cock each time he pushed through. His face contorted and he groaned louder.

"I need to be in you, Missy. I need that hot tight cunt." He positioned himself between my legs and shoved in. I was so wet and ready and needy.

I dug my heels in and met him stroke for stroke. Our bodies slammed together. He held himself up over me and I caressed his had muscled arms. They trembled at the restraint and control.

"Hard Daddy. Harder," I whimpered.

He grunted, dropped to his elbows and jerked into me hard and fast. My cunt clenched and milked his cock, the short fast strokes pummeled my clit, and wave after wave of orgasm rolled through me. His head next to mine, his gasping breath in my ear. I reached down and grabbed his ass relishing the hard working muscles.

"Oh baby," he whispered in my ear. "I love being in you. I can't get enough of you."

My legs were spread wide when he sank down in the cradle of my thighs. My legs wildly flayed around as he stroked machine gun hard and fast.

He swallowed hard in my ear and murmured something. I felt his cock pulse hard and begin pumping his seed deep inside me.

He collapsed on me and we both tried to catch our breath. I heard the door close and realized Mama had been here the whole time, watching the show.

Daddy woke me in the middle of the night, his hard cock probing between my legs. "Missy you have me as horny as a teenager. I don't even remember getting hard this many times in a day."

I moaned and pushed back. He pulled my leg over his hip and slid in my waiting pussy. He squeezed my ass while he pushed between my legs and drove deep. His finger played my clit and my cunt clenched rhythmically around his cock and I cried out.

He grunted on each hard stroke and I clenched my cunt around his hot meat. Suddenly a long guttural groan and he was exploding inside me.

The next day was Sunday and we both slept in. When I woke, I was in Daddy's arms, my fingers on his cock and balls. He was still softly snoring. I wanted to wake him up with his cock in my mouth, but there was plenty of time for that. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and came out to make coffee.

"What are you doing out of bed," he mumbled when he smelled the coffee.

I brought a mug over for me and sat on the edge of the bed. "I was going to wake you up with a blow job, but you were sleeping so peacefully."

"What!" he nearly hollered. You let me sleep instead of sucking me off?" I laughed.

"We have all day Daddy. It's Sunday!"

We finished our coffee and he enticed me back into bed. I squirmed down under the sheets and between his legs. He moaned when he felt my hot breath on his cock.

I ran the tip of my tongue around the wide ridge and flicked the underside and his cock jerked. I probed the hole and swished my wet tongue over the smooth head. His fingers wove through my hair and he moaned.

I wrapped my lips around the head and sucked, slowly taking his cock deeper into my mouth. My teeth lightly grazed the shaft and I felt it bumping the back of my throat.

I lightly danced his balls on the tips of my fingers. "Oh my god Missy," he groaned.

Suddenly I heard a shrill, "Are you two heathens still in bed?"

Daddy ignored her and I wasn't about to stop.

I moved my head up and down fucking my mouth with his cock. He started thrusting and I began scratching his balls with my fingernails.

"Oh my god is she under that sheet?"

I sucked hard up and grazed with my teeth down. Holding the base of his cock tight, I sucked on the head and brushed my tongue back and forth. He kept arching trying to force his cock deeper but I kept teasing. I let him stroke once and held it so only the head was in my mouth.

"Stop this instant!"

He groaned, low and guttural. The agony of pain and pleasure. I tugged on his balls and sucked his cock into my wet mouth. He thrust up and started fucking my mouth fast and furious. His build-up was long and intense.

The sheet had slipped off me and I knew Mama was watching me sucking Daddy's cock.