Mama Caught Daddy & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock pulsed hard and I let him explode all over my tits. Pearls of white and clear rivulets ran down my breasts and dripped off my nipples. I caught one on my finger and licked it.

He pulled me up next to him and kissed me. "Are you still here Mavis? Go away," he said going right back to kissing me and rubbing his cum into my titties.

"You two are sick!"

"Mama, it's what you should be doing for him. If you had done your wifely duty instead of fornicating all over this town you'd be where I am."

'Nothing ever made him happy in bed!" she huffed.

"I know better. I heard you at night saying no, belittling what he wanted, and turning your back on him."

"Well I live in this house too and I'm not leaving!"

"Fine Mavis. I hope you enjoy the show between me and your daughter. I can't think of the last time I was this happy." He hugged me closer to him. "And it's not just about the sex. It's about companionship. Loving someone and being loved back."

She stomped into the bathroom and slammed the door.

"I hope she gets it, Daddy. Maybe once she thinks about it she'll understand what told her."

"I hope so too darlin', but I'm not holding my breath. Your Mama is stubborn as a mule."

"I'll be gone soon. I hope you both can get it sorted out before I leave. I'll worry about you, Daddy."

"I know you do but I don't want you to get your hopes up. Because of you I have a different outlook and know that I can be happy. Whether that includes your Mama we will have to wait and see."

We were three to the bed that night but I was the one snuggled against his body. It was me that he woke up in the middle of the night when he wanted loving. It was her that had to listen to us loving each other. Daddy had a new outlook, I could only hope Mama could see the error of her ways.

I was first up in the morning. Since they were still sleeping I could indulge in a long leisurely shower.

I wrapped a towel around me and dried my dripping hair. When I walked out, I heard the sounds of sex before I even looked.

Mama was ass up on the bed, her face buried in the pillow while Daddy was on his knees plowing her from the rear. Her tits jerked and bounced like two melons in grocery sacks, matching her rhythmic grunts stifled in the pillow.

He looked over and smiled at me. I opened my towel and he moaned, fucking her faster and harder. I stroked my finger in my smoothly shaved pussy while I watched him watching me.

His fingers dug into her hips holding her while he slammed into her. She moaned, from pain or pleasure... Or both. Just then he pulled out and shot his load all over her ass. I started cumming when I heard his last grunt and watched that powerful cock pumping.

He got up off the bed and stopped to kiss me deeply as he walked into the bathroom. Seconds later the shower started.

Mama was on the bed with her forearm over her eyes. "He's going to use me, you know," she said.

"Maybe." I shrugged. "What do you expect? You humiliated him for years."

"I know."

"If you want to make it right again, you have to do a lot of damage healing."

"I don't know what I want to do," she said, sighing.

My heart sunk with those words. If the first words to that weren't that she wanted Daddy back and the way it was, it was not going to happen.

"You should decide what you want. Either leave him or make your lives better. One or the other." She nodded.

"Maybe she should consider what I want," Daddy said coming out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist, rivulets of water making their way through his chest hair and dripping off his nipples.

"Maybe I should leave so you both can talk," I said, moving to put my clothes on.

"You're part of this family, Missy, and you should hear this." He stopped, looking at her to ensure he had her attention. "I just did something I'm not proud of. I used you, Mavis. I had no care for your pleasure. I used you like a whore. Like the whore you've shown you are. I was already hard and you started playing with my dick and you got it. I didn't want to even look at your face."

I was shocked at his strong words, truthful as they were. I guess I could see it all along. It was too late for healing. And I did not help because I reminded Daddy of what was out there. What used to be and what he had missed. He was ready to move on to a new life.

Mama lifted her face from the pillow from what I thought was her crying, but her eyes were dry and her face hard. The tension was almost stifling, and when I looked at Daddy's face, the lines of stress were back.

"I'll find someone that appreciates me," she said, getting off the bed and walking naked to the bathroom. The door closed quietly.

I realized I had a death grip on the top of the towel I was wrapped in. Neither of us moved for a moment, then I felt Daddy's hands on my shoulders, rubbing away the tension. I moaned from the release of nerves and from the building fire between my legs.

"Oh darlin'," he whispered. "You keep me aroused like no one ever. Before you came I thought I was an old man, no longer potent or virile. You have proven to me that I am still a man. Vigorous and masculine."

The door opened and Mama came out fully dressed. She stopped for a moment and looked at Daddy. How his towel was tented from his cock that was hard for her daughter and not her. Without a backward glance, she walked out the door.

"Daddy I want you, but right now I need a cup of coffee worse," I said, laughing.

"I'm with you!"

I had two more days before I had to go back to college. I had left college dreading being home, and I am now dreading leaving home. I had nothing to pack and would leave with the same small bag I came with.

"I'm going to drive you back to college, Missy," Daddy said when we were wrapped in each other's arms.

"No! You can't take off work."

"I have had time off coming but just never had reason to take it. You're the best reason I can think of darlin'."

"Daddy I'm going to miss you so much!"

"This place is going to be mighty lonely without you," Daddy said in a choked voice.

I looked around. Mama came back and took all her knick-knacks and clothing. She did leave the microwave and all that. Her existence had been cleared out. What would Daddy do now, I wondered.

He was a virile sexual man that needed a woman...