My College Baby Skips School

Story Info
College girl skips school to see her older Dom.
3.6k words
4.31
5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's early on a Wednesday morning, you have been tossing and turning for the last hour or so. You finally wake up all hot and bothered after dreaming about our last encounter. I had you tied up and made you orgasm continuously for hours. You get in the shower to get ready for your university classes but your body is burning from within, your clit is once again throbbing. You need to be played with and can't help but start to touch yourself. You slide your hands across your breasts, playing with your nipples then slide a hand down to your mound. It feels so good to give in to the need and you can't stop the images flying through your mind about my mouth kissing your body, my cock penetrating your tight hole. You rub your clit and finger yourself hard and fast, coming to a quick orgasm but it leaves you unsatisfied, unfulfilled.

While you quickly finish the motions of a shower and dry yourself off, a plan enters your mind. What if I ditch a couple classes and go see him? You wrap your towel around your body and grab your phone to send me a text. It's a simple message. I can't stop thinking about you, can I come see you?

Before you can put your phone down it chimes with my reply. Don't you have classes baby?

You text back immediately, Yes, but I could skip a few and get notes from a friend. You watch with anticipation as your app shows I am typing.

I'm just working at home, come on over whenever. Just remember what I told you about how.

Your excitement flows through you as you start to dress thinking about what I would like and how you want to look sexy for me. You look at yourself naked in the mirror, running through your wardrobe in your head. Ultimately you decide on a short skirt that shows all of your legs, a thin see through blouse that you can partially unbutton so I can get a look at your smaller but ample breasts. You put your hair into pigtails thinking about how you want me to be able to grab them and control you.

You start to head to school for your first class but are way to excited and decide against it. Fuck it, you think to yourself, I can't go to class looking like this anyway. As you turn around and drive toward my place you feel how wet you are getting already and it's driving you crazy. You pull in to my neighborhood, parking a block away from my house, remembering what I told you about coming over. My instructions run through your head. Remember, park on the block parallel to mine right across from my house, sneak through the backyard of the white house, they will never notice you sneak through. Come through the fence and to my back patio door. You can hear my voice in your head saying this to you as you sit in your car for a minute wondering how to surprise me.

You decide to take off your bra, stuffing it under the seat. Your nipples are so hard that they stand out under your see through white blouse, which leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination of anyone that would happen to see you. Perfect you think as you undo the top couple of buttons to show off the little bit of cleavage you have. You slide out of the car, pulling your bag over your shoulder and start to walk through the neighboring backyard to the sliding glass door of my place. You carefully slide it open, entering quietly and slipping your shoes off. You hear my voice, and think, oh he must be on a call as you quietly walk toward my office.

You stand in the doorway looking at me, waiting for me to see you. Your eyes look me over, my handsome chiseled face with a days growth of stubble, a button down shirt and a tight pair of jeans. You've been so excited all day that you are not surprised to feel the renewed heat and wetness building between your legs. I finally look up, seeing you leaning against the door frame. My gaze wanders from your bare feet, up your legs to the hem of your skirt that barely covers you. I see your blouse is half open notice your breasts clear as day, your nipples standing hard against the thin material as you are biting your lip playfully. You play with one of your pigtails, wrapping it around your finger.

As my eyes meet yours you reach up under your skirt, pulling your wet panties down and let them fall to the floor. You kneel down, flashing what's under your skirt as you pick them up then walk towards me and drop them in my lap. You run your hand across my chest before walking across the room to the couch opposite me. I watch as you sit, looking up at your legs as you spread them for me, just enough to let me see all of you.

You watch me on the phone, listening intently to the tone of my voice knowing it must be an important call, but you're so excited and your pussy is screaming to be touched, licked, and filled. You can't help but slide your hands up your thighs, up your stomach and then reaching behind you, pulling your blouse back so it is tight across your breasts. You undo the remaining buttons feeling my gaze as I watch you intently. You rub your hands back up your stomach, up over your breasts, stopping to play with your erect nipples. You pinch them, pull on them, twist them as your head rolls back exposing your neck. One hand then moves up your neck as you slowly run your finger over your lips, then between them, sucking on it and swirling your tongue over the tip. Your hands slide down over your knees, up your thighs, inching your skirt up as you lean back on the couch, pull your feet up to the edge and then spread your legs wide open for me to see all of your womanhood.

You start to slowly rub around and through your perfectly trimmed landing strip and over your pussy, sliding your finger just between your lips before pulling them apart so I can see your tight little hole. You start to rub around the hood of your clit as your eyes close and your tongue slowly slides out of your mouth running across your lips. You pull your hood back to expose your engorged little clit, then run your finger between your lips to get it wet, then back up to rub that hard knob in tight little circles. Your hips start moving involuntarily, pushing up against your own finger. Lost in your own moment as you start to circle your finger faster until a loud moan escapes you.

This pulls you back to reality knowing you made a mistake and you open your eyes to me. You see the look I'm giving you and know you were too loud, know you are being bad, but you are so wet and needy that your bratty side has taken over and you hardly care that you have broken the rules.

You go back to rubbing yourself, more carefully this time, watching me as my hand reflectively moves to my cock, rubbing it through my jeans. I'm not able to take my eyes off you, the desire and need so obvious in your face as you push a finger inside your folds. Now your hips really start rocking, taking your finger deeper inside and you're whimpering quietly as you push in deeper. I slowly shake my head back and forth giving you a stern look. Knowing you're pushing your luck you pull your finger out of your needy hole, rubbing your wetness on your nipples, then slowly, teasingly, lick the rest off your finger.

You get up off the couch, pulling your skirt back down into place. Your blouse still open, you walk slowly over to me, one foot directly in front of the other, your thighs rubbing together. You are staring at the floor not wanting to look at me in case I'm not approving of your action. You walk behind me and start rubbing my shoulders,. Your hands move down my chest and you lightly press your lips to my neck careful not to make a kissing sound. You unbutton my shirt, slide your hand under the fabric, caressing my bare skin. Your eyes move to the prominent bulge in my pants as you slide further down my abs. I grab your hand, pulling it down over my hard manhood, rubbing myself with your small hands. You trace the outline of my cock, teasing it until it threatens to pop through the constraining fabric.

Stepping around me, you turn my chair so I am facing you and slide your hands inside your open blouse, rubbing your breasts, exposing them to me as you play with your hard nipples.

As you run your hands down your tight stomach, you turn around and slowly pull your skirt up over your hips. Bending over my desk, you grab your ass cheeks and pull them apart, showing me both your holes. Your hands over your swollen mound, showing me just how wet you are as you slide a finger inside and slowly fuck your pussy for me as I watch.

Turning around you put your finger in my mouth so I can taste you, then slowly sink to your knees. You run your hands up my thighs, caressing my rock hard cock, then slowly undo my pants and reach inside. Grabbing my cock you pull it out, start stroking it, playing with it, rubbing my large swollen head. You use my precum to lubricate my shaft until you can't wait anymore and put your lips over it. Your tongue licking my head as you taste me and slowly slide me into your mouth.

As you suck on me, taking me further and further into your mouth, I put my phone on mute and reach down to grab you by your pigtails. This is just what you wanted when you decided to wear your hair this way. You start to enthusiastically slide your mouth all the way down my long shaft. I hold your head in place, my cock deep down your throat as you start to gag and tear up. I pull out, allowing you to catch a breath then pull you back down as I push deep into your throat again and feel you constrict over my throbbing member. The sounds of you gagging and gasping for air fill the room.

As I feel the need to cum building up in the depths of me I let go of your head to stall my orgasm. You know to slow down, so you sit back on your knees, let your blouse fall back off your arms, out your hands in your lap, and look down at the floor, waiting. I pat you on the head and whisper good girl to you. i see the smile flash across your face and quickly disappear as you wait.

After several minutes have passed, and the threat of me cumming quickly has subsided, my hand grabs your breasts, pulling and twisting your nipples. i grab your chin pulling your head up to face me and then pull you up to your feet. I turn you around, undo your skirt and let it fall to the ground as I pull your ass to me.

The anticipation overtakes you as this is exactly what you've wanted since waking up this morning. You've been wanting my cock inside you all day. You feel yourself dripping, your wetness spreading all over as you reach back, grab my hard throbbing cock and start to guide it into your needy little hole. But I stop you, pulling you back closer to me, grabbing my shaft and rubbing my head against your opening. As you move and rock your hips, trying so hard to get me inside you, I hold you tighter against me preventing myself from sliding into you.

Instead, I start rubbing my wet head and shaft against your clit, slapping it against your swollen little knob. I start rocking my own hips so my shaft slides up and down between your lips. I can tell how desperate and needy you are as you continue to struggle to take me inside you. You whimper and moan, an almost inaudible whisper of please, please take me, please fuck me escapes you. I continue to tease you, making you beg more and more until I know you can't take anymore and the need to slide inside you overwhelms me.

I slowly work my head back and forth between your swollen, wet lips. Side to side, up and down, working it into your tight hole, spreading you apart. The sensation of penetrating your warm pussy makes my head swell even more as I push through your opening. I let go of my grip on you and you immediately push yourself down on my long cock taking me deep inside.

My hand slides around your waist, just holding you there as I feel your hot wetness, your tight little hole clamped down on every inch of me. I whisper to you so my caller can't hear, cover your mouth baby girl. You nod, covering your mouth with both hands as you start to inch back up my cock and then sit back down on every inch. Again and again you raise and lower yourself on me, each time moaning a little louder as you start going faster and your body starts shaking as your walls tighten hard around my stiff member. You moan loudly, forgetting about being quiet as your orgasm rips through you.

My hand quickly covers your mouth as I tell my colleague that I have to go and end the call. I growl at you "you couldn't be quiet could you baby?" All you can do is shake your head as your orgasm tears through you. "Well that's too bad. You know what happens now right?"

Before you can respond I stand up pushing you over my desk. My cock throbbing inside of you as I take turns spanking each of your ass cheeks. "You got me so hot baby, but I think my colleague heard you." I continue to spank you, left, right, left, right, until your ass is all red, then I pull back until my head is the only thing in you, and thrust myself deep inside again.

You grab the back edge of the desk as my thrusting keeps sliding you across it. Your breasts are pressed into the smooth wood, your hard nipples rubbing against it. You feel another orgasm taking hold. All you can say is "yes, fuck me, harder, ohhhh, harder, ohhhh" as your second orgasm comes tearing through you quickly and your body goes limp as I continue to plow into you.

Without warning, I pull out, turn you around and push you back against the desk. Dropping to my knees I start to lick your wet, messy pussy, tasting your juices. I push my tongue deep inside you then swirl it around your clit. "Oh God, no, no" you say, "I can't, stop, I can't cum any more!"

"Hmmm, we'll see about that." I lick and swirl and press hard on your clit. My fingers drive inside you, digging and sliding through your hot soaked hole, rubbing hard on your g spot.

"Fuck, don't, stop, harder, I'm, oh God, again!" Your pussy tightens around my fingers and my tongue flickers across your clit over and over.

"And you thought you couldn't cum again." I stand back up, reach inside my desk and grab a bottle of lube. I turn you around and bend you over the desk. "Now, we've been working on you back door little by little, but your punishment for not following the rules is about to happen."

I lube my cock up really well, and squeeze some between your cheeks. With my finger I rub the lube all over and around your asshole, slowly sticking my finger in. Just the first knuckle, more lube, then the second, then my entire finger is in your ass as you gasp with pain and pleasure at the intrusion. Pulling my finger out I work the head of my cock inside you, marveling at the tightness of your ass. You start groaning and crying out, trying to hold yourself in place as I stretch your little hole, inch by inch, and finally slide my entire cock inside you.

"Fuck, it's so big, it hurts. I can't believe you got it all in." You are shaking as you try to get used to me being this far inside your ass while I just hold there, feeling you adjust, feeling you shake, listening to your moans.

After a bit I slowly start to fuck your ass. I am going slow at first, just pulling out an inch and pushing back in. You grunt every time I am fully back in. I start to pull halfway out and slowly back in as your moans get louder and harder. Your hands gripping the desk hard as I reach down, grab them, and pull them behind your back.

"Are you ready baby?"

"Yes, I think, I don't know, but oh god it feels so good."

My hands comes down and slaps your ass cheek really hard. "What are you ready for slut?"

"For you Sir, for you to fuck my ass Sir!" Your voice is weak but confident. I start to pull out to just the head then push back inside. My strokes are smooth and slow at first, becoming faster as your hole loosens up for me.

"That's a good girl. Relax and take my cock deep in your ass. Fuck you feel so good, so tight." I am groaning with every thrust as I move one hand between your legs and slide two fingers into your pussy. I rub your front wall as I slide my hard member in and out of your tight hole.

You start to moan for me. "Oh, god yes, I can't believe how good this is, keep going, oh god yes." You wiggle one hand free and immediately wedge it under yourself to rub your clit. My cock in your ass, my fingers rubbing you inside your pussy, and you rubbing your clit makes you explode as you scream with pleasure. I hold still, not moving, as your asshole has tightened around me so much and I don't want to hurt you.

As you come back under control and relax, I pull out and flip you over so you are sitting on the edge of the my desk. I rub the head of my manhood against your clit, telling you that I'm going to cum deep inside your fertile womb. Your legs wrap around me, as I easily slide into you. I pull your legs up over my shoulders as you lay back on the desk. My hands move to your shoulders pulling you back to me as I start to fuck you relentlessly.

"I'm going to fill you up now baby."

"Yes, please yes, please cum in me, I've wanted this all day." I lean down over you feeling your entire body under me. Your hard nipples poking into my chest, your legs now wrapped tight around me. "Oh Sir, fuck me, cum deep inside me, cum with me please." My thrusts become harder and faster as I am about to explode.

Feeling your pussy tightening around me yet again, I grunt and moan as I bury myself in you and hold there as you quiver and shake. Not being able to hold back anymore, I succumb to your tight, warm grip on my throbbing cock. I start to cum deep inside you, pumping my hot sticky load in you.

"That's my good girl, take it all, take all of my cum." A second wave shoots out of me, splashing my juice against your cervix. Your arms wrap around me, your legs tighten like a vise around my waist as you raise your hips trying to keep my hot load inside you. I slowly move in and out of your hole, moaning as my now oversensitive head rubs against your tight insides.

Slowly, I pull out of you, my softening member dropping down against my balls as I move around the side of the desk and pull your head to my cock. You take it in your mouth, sucking every last drop of your sweet reward out of me, greedily taking all of it.

As you finish cleaning me off, I pick you up, carry you over to the couch, and lay down with you on top of me. Your head lays on my chest as I stroke your hair with one hand and wrap my other arm around you as your body quivers and shakes against me.

"I'm so glad you came over baby. We need to do this more often."

"Mmmmm, oh god, yes Sir." A deep breath escapes you as you snuggle in against me. I hold you tight as I feel my cum, mixed with your wetness, dripping out of you onto my thighs

I whisper softly into your ear. "What are you doing tomorrow baby?"