Teacher of the Black Cocks Ch. 01

Story Info
College prof blacked by a student.
2.9k words
4.23
89.6k
76

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/23/2022
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,195 Followers

All the characters are 18+.

My husband used to work for a firm that created a new office in Africa, and we moved to Africa from a European nation. The city we relocated to isn't as horrible as the prior one. Still, the people around here are new, and we lost every friend we had. Back in Europe, I was a happy housewife, but now I feel so alone.

After another orgasmless month where my husband could manage an erection only two times a month, I got exhausted. I knew then that Edie wasn't particularly well endowed. My recent explorations on the internet had exposed me to male genitalia that had made me gasp. His 4 thin inches increasingly seemed inadequate to my needs. At night, he pushed his penis into me, and his premature ejaculation again prevented me from having any chance at having the orgasm I yearned for.

"Hey, honey, do you mind if I go back to the teaching profession? I have nothing to do here; I have no family, no friends. I can't take it anymore."

"That's a good idea. You spend all day alone in this big house. So do you want me to talk to someone? "

"No, honey. Finding jobs is work too, and it's entertaining when someone takes care of you. " The next day, I sent my CV to some schools and colleges near my house. A college called me for an interview, and they'll be happy to have me as their English Literature teacher. I didn't wait a single second to give the happy news to my husband. "Babe, I got a job at X college, and they're paying me handsomely."

"College! Big kid, big trouble. Are you sure you are up for this? "

"It's better than an underage teenage kid." That night, I had good sex. There was still no orgasm from his dick, but I was happy all the time. The first day at college as a teacher was great. I enjoyed every moment. Students weren't just big, but also hung, tall, and had lots of muscle like European national black basketball players.

There was an irregular student but with a good result in my class. I started digging about him and found out there was some juicy gossip that he was the ladies' man and that something big lived inside his pants. I told him to talk to me during my consulting time the day, I found him in my class.

"May I come in, Mam?"

"It's Mrs. Page. So, you don't like me, right? That's why you didn't show up to most of the classes. "

"No, Mrs. Page. I found you very hot... I mean attractive and pretty. You are a gorgeous woman. "

"OOO, now you found your teacher hot, and you showed up sometimes to check me out! Is that your story, or is there something else? "

We talked for a while and found out his problem. Then, I invite Tyron to my place for dinner. We three were enjoying the evening with little talk. But my husband was a little interested in Tyron's love life. I understand those days when we were in college. Edie could fuck me every day and satisfy me.

"So, Tyron, do you have a girlfriend?" my husband asked dramatically.

"I'm seeing some girls, but nothing serious," Tyron replied. "I mean, the girls are seeing me."

My husband said, "Wow, girls? You must be a playboy."

"Are you looking for tips now, Honey?"

"Babe, no, I was just playing with him," Edie replied.

**

Tyron, you should give him some tips. "Who knows? Maybe there is something he can use on the bed, "I muttered to myself. I didn't want them to listen, but I was too frustrated about my sex life. Tyron heard and started checking me out like he was measuring my body. For a long time, men didn't give me that look. It was tingling my woman's wood.

Tyron suddenly placed his hands on my thigh as we sat at the dining table. Tyron sits on my left, while Edie sits to my right. I wanted to move Tyron's hand, but his hand wasn't doing anything. Tyron took it as a signal, pulled up my knee-high skirt, and put his hand on my bare thigh. This time I was damn sure that he was going for my pussy, but he didn't do anything. We were talking about college life after that.

That night, I was so horny after Tyron's hand touched me. I ride Edie until his small dick cums two times, and he goes limp. Still, I wasn't satisfied. I needed more in my sex life. The relocation to Africa may have been the final impetus I required to break free and realize my actual sexual identity.

The next day, Tyron was very attentive to my girl's parts in the class. After the class hour, Tyron came to my office. We started discussing his project and showing him the project while he put his hand behind my chair. Tyron took another step as I proceeded to explain. He grabbed my upper ass area. "What are you doing?"

"I don't know. You're showing me the project. "

"Then, what's your hand doing there?"

"Noting, you want me to move it."

He starts grabbing and rubbing my ass. I stood up to stop him, but he held me and pressed me against him. I used my hands to keep my head apart from his chest. Now my face is under Tyron's face. I could feel his every breath, and at the same time, something was moving in my stomach. It kept growing and growing. Suddenly, he gripped my neck and kissed me passionately with many tongues.

I felt that my panty line was now soaking wet. My pussy lips are spasming against each other. Tyron's dominating made it worse. Besides, I couldn't resist a single thing he was doing to me. He grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled up my thigh-high pencil skirt to my waist. I liked the cold air hitting my warm pussy, and Tyron put a hand inside my panty. I jumped out of a sock. There is a hand from my student, a hand on my pussy. "What I'm doing!"

"Slut, you liked that, don't you!" Tyron said. "Your pussy is ready to take my cock. Mmm, mm, Just by glancing at your little pink pussy, I can tell you that your spouse has a small pencil pink dick. Even my two-fingers have trouble inside a married woman's dripping wet pussy. Oh shit, This time, I'm going to properly take your virginity. You're going to have your first-ever fuck by a real man with a full-grown cock. Do you want me to do that, Slut? "

I was lost the moment his fingers touched my pussy slit. My whole body was quivering and trembling when he was fingering me. My eyes were closed, and I don't even know when I grabbed his neck and rested my head on his chest.

"I will introduce you to new places in your vagina you never thought existed. Slut, do you want me to take your virginity?"

"Yes, I want it."

"You want what, Slut?"

"I want you to take my virginity and fuck me silly." Then he didn't waste a single moment. He tore apart my panty, held me up, and pushed me back on the desk. He stands between my legs and unzips his pants. The moment he pulled out his cock, I was shocked and froze like a deer in the headlights. Tyron's cock was like a porn star's big black cock. "You sure it'll fit inside?"

"Let's find out! But first, why don't you give it a kiss and tell it how excited you are to have met him? "

I lifted his cock in and leaned into his big black cock, kissing the underside. I sucked on his cock head a little bit to lube it up, then rubbed it with my pussy. His big cock head rubbed all over my pussy's vulvas, and I made sure my moist pussy slit became wonderfully slick. Then I positioned his cock tip in my pussy's hole and waited for his thrust.

His cock was stretching my pussy lips beyond my limits. I was watching my pussy lose its shape. The moment his cock head got inside me, it hit my g-spot. I always fingered my g-spot after Edie finished inside a condom. Tyron's cock girth was hurting me. I was wondering whether that was just the tip. His entire cock shaft was positioned to penetrate me. "No... no... please... no... it's too big... please take it out... God no... I'm begging you... please! "

The sound of the woman's pleading voice was followed by the distinct sound of her hand slamming into her ass.

"Shut the fuck up, slut, and take it!"

"I don't think you can push anymore inside my pussy. Don't have me hospitalized for this. People will make a big deal out of the fact that a student hospitalized his instructor after his enormous cock tore her vagina."

"Don't worry, I got you. Now take a deep breath. "

Tyron pushed the rest of his cock inside me. My legs were shaking with my body, and I screamed, but Tyron covered my mouth. A moment later, someone knocked on my door and asked me if everything was all right. "Nothing, I just saw a cockroach. It's ok, Julia. Thanks for checking. "

"That was close, mam. So, you're a screamer. Next time, find a better place to get fucked. "

My legs were shaking, and my body was trembling on the desk. WTF, did I just come on his cock, but he didn't even start fucking me yet? "What the hell did you just do to me? Did you tear my vagina? "

"HaHa, slut, you just came on my cock. And after this session, I'll make sure your husband never feels your pussy. "

"Did your cock make it inside my pussy? I can grab your cock head over my stomach. "

"Still, four inches to go. Don't be upset; no one ever takes this monster for the first time. You'll see the bulge over your stomach when I start pounding your tight hole. Now get on your fours on the desk. "

Tyron flipped me like a book to position me to fuck me from behind and pulled me toward him by grabbing my ponytail and making sure every thrust hit my g-spot. He arced my back, holding my arms in one hand and pounding my pussy rhythmically while facing me to the ceiling. I had another orgasm, but this time I felt different. Some extra feelings in my peehole. "What did you just do to me again?"

"You just squirted! Fuck, you're just like a teenage girl who has never had sex. You're lucky that you're on a good hand now before it's too late to attract men like me."

Tyron pushed my head down for a moment and let me see a sneak peek of my mess. "Oh shit, those are my students' exam papers. I have never squirted in my life, and what just happened was fucking awesome. "Make me squirt once more. Make me squirt again, Tyron. " Tyron is right about everything he says. I'm experiencing the life that I found on the internet.

"Not so fast. If you obey me, then, and only then, maybe you'll have squirts and orgasms."

Tyron already made me cum twice on his cock, but still, there is no sign that he is close to cumming. "Are you close? My next class will start in a few minutes. "

"Hold on Slut, I'm just getting started. When I'm done, your tight pussy will look very different."

Now Tyron starts fucking me more aggressively, more like raping my pussy. His cock girth touched every single inner skin cell of my pussy. His hard thrusting was too much for my pussy. My head starts spinning, and my whole body is tingling. My heart is racing, and I feel the long phallic object moving in and out of my vagina with vigor. My Dcup size boobs are swinging back and forth as I am on all fours at my office desk.

My toes are trying to curl up into my feet as I feel them shaking with pure pleasure. I could feel Tyron's cock driving deep into my womb. I feel happy; I feel good; I feel complete. I feel like I am about to explode again. "Fuuuuck, fuuck, fuck, don't stop, I'm cumming gggg." Now I know what it feels like with a man, and I love it. Tyron's BBC has the ability to fuck me so hard that my brain has to reboot. Holy shit, the way he keeps fucking me, he's going to dehydrate me.

Then he had me roll over onto my back, legs in the air, and started to fuck me slowly, fastly, and hardly. I wrapped my lily-white legs around his waist to pull him in, and It was so much fun to witness this muscular young man fuck me silly.

He gives me three more orgasms and then cums inside my pussy. I lost count of how many orgasms I had on that desk.

"When I pull out, you hold my cum inside with your panties. I want it dripping from your cheek until you take a shower in your home. "

"But I still have one more class to take."

"Shhh, give me your phone. I'm sending a picture of your used pussy to your small-dick whiteboi. Next meeting, you'll tell me everything, what Edie did after watching the picture," he whispered in my ear, biting my earlobe at the end of his sentence. "If you don't do as I say, you'll never have my cock, Slut."

"Ok, I'll do as you said."

"From now on, you won't let him touch your pussy without my permission. Tonight, if he wants to have sex with you, you'll give him a blowjob while fingering his ass. I'll send you a video to have an idea of how to do it. Besides, don't think when people laugh at you while you're walking! You are already 30 minutes late for your class.

I worried not only about the risk of licking cum from my panties but also about the spasm sound my pussy was making with Tyron's big load. But still, some of the students from the front row were laughing. I looked down twice to check my legs and skirt. And I got nothing. I discovered what made them laugh when I returned to my office and peeked through a glass door. I was walking funny all the time when I lectured. Tyron destroyed my pussy and stretched the hell out of my pussy. At the time, I reached home, and I was stepping on Tyron's cum on the heels.

After the shower, I passed out on the bed until Edie returned and woke me. "Hi, honey, when did you get home?"

"Just now, why are you sleeping in lingerie? "

"To surprise you, babe."

"I was surprised when you sent a pornstar pussy picture. Those are incredible; I came twice under my office desk. Still, keep a hard-on under my pants, honey. "

"Let me take care of you, babe. Get naked, and lie on the bed. " He expected me to simply open my mouth and take him in, but to give him a surprise, I squeezed a dollop of lube onto my middle finger and told him to raise his knees and spread his legs. I looked into my pathetic small-dick husband's eyes for a reaction. As I pressed my slippery finger against his perineum, then slid down until it locked in on his ass hole.

"Oh, fuck!" he moaned.

I not only touched his there but then buried my finger as deep as possible. I worked it in and out a couple times, each time stretching him tightly as I forced the knuckle of my middle finger right into him. While finger-fucking his ass, I bent forward and wrapped my lips around the head of his dicklet. He immediately exploded with a massive load. I sucked fast and hard, working my tongue over that magic spot on the underside of his head until he was completely drained. With my thumb still deep in his ass, I moved up to give him an open-mouth kiss, feeding him all of his thin, watery, sticky mess.

The picture of my ruined pussy totally made him nuts. The last time I had him that aroused was back in college. He didn't stop for a single second to kiss me; instead, he kept his hands on my boobs and rubbed them continuously. He starts going down, but I stop his hand when he passes my belly button. Tyron's cock went deep up to my belly button, that's also my pussy, and Edie can't touch my pussy without Tyron's consent.

*

I just tried to write a fantasy of mine. Please don't criticize. I'm not a professional writer or a native English speaker. I store my ideas here to read later and share with other enthusiasts. Instead of criticizing, help me improve my writing. Thanks to all my good readers and followers.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,195 Followers