All Comments on 'College Girlfriend Cuckolds Me'

by Johnfarnham55

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
galisongalisonalmost 7 years ago
Good start

It's a good start, you could definitely use some padding, draw things out, and maybe use some alternative terms for pronouns (my girlfriend, my girl, etc)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where's emotion and connection

For couple dating for 9 months, there sure didn't seem to be much of an attachment between bf and Carolyn or between the male friends for that matter. This was pretty much an orgy between the 4 of them with no questions asked, just do whatever you feel like.

Bf should be happy that he found out that his gf is a size queen and his friend isn't a friend at all. Although, it really doesn't seem to matter much to him anyway.

More emotion needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sociopathic

These people are sociopathic. There's no connection, only sex and power

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Good First Story

To the victor belongs the spoils. I love when a really good sized cock, and a stud who knows to use it, steals a girlfriend or wife in this manner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It was ok

It wasn't bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sad ending

It's too bad they broke up at the end. He should have been happy she was getting great sex from John, but it would be better if she stuck with her original bf, while John and Tracy stayed together but the 4 of them moving in together so John can bone both girls.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Sure, sure, you broke up with the unfaithful slut. BUT...

Gotta find a new roommate, bro!

John proved himself to be a true snake-in-the-grass, and will probably try to fuck any girlfriend you have from now on. Plus, the last thing you need is to have Carolyn drop in on your place, so she can fuck him some more.

Either get him to move on or find another place, either way... if Carolyn ain't your girl anymore, John certainly isn't your friend too!

Shit like this happens all the time... it's sad for a time, but then you learn a little bit from it, a little bit of yourself that may need to change, to better yourself, and, hopefully, the sad experience ultimately helps you become a better person. Carolyn was just this man's first serious relationship; her betrayal, his first heartache.

But he ain't dead yet; therefore, the story continues...

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
By the way, about some of the comments...

The two commenters who brought up the lack of emotions from everyone involved here are completely right. Thing is, I don't see it as a bad thing.

The narrator obviously seems to be almost done with his relationship with Carolyn - noticed the lack of affection toward his supposed 'one & only' (never once did the word 'love' brought up by anyone in this story... that's telling); furthermore, him, constantly bringing up his lack of sexual experience compare to her, is an clear indication that he wouldn't mind some freedom to also play the field. There was no objection whatsoever on his part when Carolyn decided to try John for size, and there was no joy, either emotionally or sexually, when he saw how much she enjoyed the ride. It's quite evident that, at this point, he knew that his girlfriend wasn't meant to be the mother of his children. He just let his relationship go on probably out of laziness and free pussy, but couldn't let her disrespect him the way she did, when she hooked again with his 'friend' behind his back.

Some retributions towards John probably is needed, but, ultimately, who cares? Find a new dorm room, meet new people, stop associating yourself to those strangers that he thought as friends, and find someone you actually want to fight over. No need to make something so unimportant into some dramatic.

So yeah - the lack of emotion kinda work here, for me anyway. Don't know if it was done on purpose by the author, but this omission does make his work way more bearable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous