All Comments on 'College Girls Ch. 03'

by fin

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wonderful writing

as always, just some very well-written erotica. literate, with realistic characters, and most important, sexy as all hell. definitely a fan of fin

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

This is by far one of the best erotic stories I have read. Gripping from the very beginning and an excellent twist thrown in with Luke. Can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is great!

A real story. A good one for the theme of the site, and an actual, well-written story with characters that make sense and feel real. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
my favorite

This is my favorite series on the site: real stories, real characters, I can't wait for the next chapter.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Beautiful Buildup.

An intensely erotic story that holds the readers interest throughout. The descriptions were especially graphic. The Characters seemed natural and well chosen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
End of Luke?

Boy, I'd love it if Luke just went away in the next installment, leaving the remaining five to play. The aggressive nonconsent angle takes away from the rest of the story. Susan should just say that nothing happened--after all, nothing really did--and have Kate believe her.

SCANikkiSCANikkiover 17 years ago
I cannot wait for the next installment!

I have to agree with all of the feedback posted so far. This story is very well written, the characters are engaging and three dimensional, and you can't help but feel for them, all of them. Even Luke, who is used to being able to bully, intimidate or harass people into getting what he wants. Please, please, please work on the next installment.

bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
Keep the Story Rolling Along

I like the diversity of your characters. Even the despicable Luke! You've given the story a lot of different plotlines. The internal struggle that Susan undergoes in her conflicted relationship with Peter, yet the fondness and loving that she gets from Ken. Kate's outgoing, and now Fawn is introduced as an introvert, but perhaps hidden desires underneath? It all makes for more good reading down the road. Can't wait for the next chapter. Don't keep us waiting too long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good spot to end!

I love the writing, excellent story-weaving... thanks for the entertainment!

That being said, I'm happy to stop reading this series here since the story arc is flirting too much with cheating and non-consent - Peter is supposed to be an object of desire, yet so far he is a hurtful, covetous, lying glad-handler who is not satisfied with his share; he has to be greedy and take what isn't rightfully his to have, no matter the misery his desire causes - he will make a great used car salesman when he gets out of school, going on to have a string of soccer-mom affairs as a pussy-hound. Luke brings to mind a study that one rape shelter recently published where they asked college boys that if they could rape a girl without being caught, would they do it? ...sad to see, something like 60% answered yes. Roofie Coladas anyone? Weeee! giggity giggity goo, rape is a frat boy greeting for you! Again, the story writing quality is top-notch, but the characters are unsympathetically flawed to portend their inevitable involvement in deeper, more overly-dramatic "Loving Wives" type situations; perhaps such would be better suited for a hentai adaptation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great work!

It's turning me on, aha! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
outstanding , the timing and phases are exquiset

Job well done , couldnt put it down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More

It's been too long. I can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MMM Yayy!

We want more Peter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Come back!!

Please continue writing this!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Some comments

I am suprised. I have not expected to find such - let's use this word - "subtle" story on this site.

Quite fun - reading it and imagining the scenes described.

From the perspective of young woman story seems to be quite true.

A bit of work and text could be changed into hot mainstream story. It has its potential. But its Harlequin-alikeness should be mitigated somehow.

Characters are too sweet (one colour, idealistic) . Even Luke. I.E - Where is jealousy? Not enough those bad emotions. But in the eyes of the naive young girl...? Maybe it is right.

Of course the most important is a plot. You starting from point A and going to...?

Where is the point B? And what is on the way?

I hope you know your final scene. And hope that the story is not just the simple demonstration on how the man is getting sexual and emotional experience.

Regards,

panmodry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

So hot. Love the sexual tension between Susan and Peter, and I really hope they finally hook up soon. Very well done!

Strawberry_2051Strawberry_2051over 12 years ago
Excellent!

I really enjoyed the story, except that it doesn't seem to be finished. I think your descriptions of events are creative and entertaining. Susan's different partners made me uncomfortable, but of course that kept the sexual tension at a high-level.

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Chapter 04

Is there a chapter 4? What happens next! Don't end it there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh my lord

I have been a fan of this site for going on 10

years now and I have to say I have found a new favorite.

The way that you have combined the emotional turmoil and the carnal lust of Susans story had me achingly hard from the first page of chapter 1 to the last page of chapter 3.

A beatifuly written story, I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

You are so extremely talented. Holding my breath waiting to find out what happens next. Beautiful erotica; just lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Happy to See You Back

Please finish this story!

jacquioh2jacquioh2over 10 years ago
Well Done

This is very well written. Thank you! Seems like there should be another chapter or two, very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
captivating

i see that it's been a good 5+ years since you've written for this story... i can't help but wish you'd pick it up again! i want to know what happens with susan and peter! and why ken has sad eyes!

please please please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good but......

Where is the next chapter? I loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good writing

Good writing;more, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more?

Fab story, a chapter 4 anytime soon?

StriderJohnStriderJohnabout 8 years ago
Unlikely to be a chapter 4

This author has not published anything since 2008, so I doubt there'll be anything else forthcoming.

Pity..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep going

we need moar!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had a very hard time keeping up with who was doing what to whom. Then something went wrong and the story absolutely went to hell. 2 stars here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm glad the author abandoned this story. Unless Luke is put in his place, Susan would be raped (and perhaps killed). Everyone except Luke would say they were too drunk to remember things and Luke would simply lie, saying she consented and a death was accidental or "rough sex".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous