College Gurl Summer Pt. 01

Story Info
A young black fem explores during a college visit.
861 words
3.98
5.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
solsoul
solsoul
4 Followers

You are 19 years old and visiting your older cousin at university. She is a couple of years older than you and y'all have been close since you were a little baby, so she has always looked out for you. Good ol Marshawna always had your back. Even when you got older and things got difficult on the parks and playgrounds because you were "a little sweet".

When you were a freshman and Marshawna was a senior at the same high school you thought things were going to be live. But the bullies tried you in the locker room, soaking all your things in the toilet.

Marshawna got word they had you trapped and surrounded in the boys locker room, marched right and punched the leader of the pack square on his nose and kicked him in the nuts for good measure. Nobody messes with Sweet Mickey on Marshawna's watch and she let them know it. Since your clothes were toileted up she lent you her gym clothes, a pair of short yellow gym shorts and a crop top, but nobody dared to make fun of you for wearing obviously girl clothes. Marshawna would whoop dey ass. You enjoyed not being bullied and you secretly loved being able to have girl clothes on and nobody could say anything

After that incident the school knew you were off limits for bullying. Wearing those clothes gave you confidence and Sweet Mickey became popular at school. Your clothes didn't quite cross the gender line, but people could see by the way you wore tight fitting clothes and lipgloss and shiny clear nail polish that you lived up to your name, Sweet Mickey.

Graduation time came around and you were going to be sad to see your cousin go, but as you hugged her tight at her graduation she whispered she loved you and you could come up to university anytime and be yourself.

Summer before your senior year you are invited up to her school for an academic enrichment program for a week. You know it's going to be lit, cuz Marshawna got it popping on campus, she is the VP of the AKAs on campus and she is a student counselor in your enrichment program.

You were nervous going up there at first to possibly deal with bullying from a new set of kids, but you knew Shawna was going to have your back and it was going to be a hot girl summer. You packed your regular set, but you also packed some special clothing you had been eyeing but hadn't had the privacy or freedom to try at home

Your assigned roommate got one look at your sweetness and requested a new room, so you have your dorm room to yourself. You totally sissy out whenever you are not in the little starter lectures, painting your nails, trying on wigs, experimenting with makeup from tutorials online.

You hear a knock at the door while you are totally bitched out and lipsynching in a hair brush to Ciara with your own patented choreography. You freeze in place, not expecting anybody. Then you shrug your shoulders and say fuck it, "I look cute and maybe one of these boys won't mind."

You draw on your silky pink robe to cover your babydoll, panties and embroidered stockings. You answer the door holding your breath, eyes on the floor in front of you.

You look up to see me, I'm a 6' tall gingerbread colored boy with light eyes, rocking a black and gold jacket.

"Oh wow, thought this was the boys dorm" I say.

You giggle nervously.

"My bad, Ms. Lady. I didn't mean to disturb you but I definitely don't want you to miss out on this party we Alphas are throwing Saturday at the gym." My eyes rove over you and you avert yours back to the floor and tuck some hair behind your ear.

"I am going to be looking for you, don't disappoint me" I say as I hand over a colorful flyer with details.

"Pardon my rudeness, I'm Ron, what's your name?"

You have to clear your throat, but hoarsely you give a meek "Michaela, but people call me Jazz"

I give a boyish grin showing the gap in my front teeth and flashing a dimple.

"Ok Jazz, I'mma let you continue your concert in here, but seriously, I'm going to be looking for you!"

I pivot and stride off to the next door as you slowly close yours, peeking to see my broad shoulders in my black leather jacket, making note of my high butt and package in my khakis.

You close the door with your heart racing. "I got just the perfect outfit!"

Saturday doesn't come quick enough for you, but you are having fun. Most mistake you for a girl. The interaction with Ron gave you confidence to wear what you want to wear, so you attended classes as femme as possible. Some knew, but most didn't care and since you were one of the most confident and smartest in your classes people fucked with you in a major way and you gained a quick popularity.

solsoul
solsoul
4 Followers