My Dirty Little Secret

Story Info
Alpha male into a sissy.
826 words
4.21
6.5k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll tell you my story, about a tall, virile guy with a dirty secret in the sissy world.

I've always been attracted to women, and with my alpha male physique, I've always liked to pick up any little slut that came my way and under my loins. These sluts knew where they stood with me, doggy-style with no possibility of escaping, just taking my blows with their hair pulled back.

So I was attracted to the slutty side of me and began to fantasize about the slutty side of me, and what follows is my dirty little secret:

I meet Marc (name changed) online, he's a 60-year-old man (I'm 30). He's my type and I'm definitely his type when I talk about my desires.

After sending a few photos, he confirms that he wants to see me when he's working from home. And I agree.

The door is open on the landing, and I enter. We greet each other, then I start undressing while talking about the nice weather. He looks at me. When I'm completely naked, I turn to him with a smile on my face, spinning around myself (to show him my bulging buttocks) and ask him if he likes what he sees.

"Definitely yes" he replies, grabbing and kneading my buttocks. I start stroking his belly and feeling his package. I take off his underpants and start stroking his soft balls. He's already hard.

"Come here, get on your knees."

I start licking his balls as I look at him, I think he's hallucinating seeing an alpha male like that licking his balls.

"Kissing the head of my cock"

After a few kisses, I stop looking at him and things get serious. As I suck him, he asks me if I like it, but it's hard to answer with my mouth busy, so I answer with the famous "hhmmmmhmmmm". He asks me again, "Do you like it, slut?" I stop sucking, look him in the eye, and say: "Yes, I like it, I'm your slut" then go back to my delicious business.

Marc then decides to caress my buttocks, and pushes in a nice plug. I feel an enormous joy inside me: naked with a plug, sucking a big cock and moaning with pleasure.

After a few minutes, he ejaculates on my buttocks and the plug. I take a shower and leave.

But the story doesn't end there. Marc asks me to come back and take care of his slut's ass. I hesitate. He tells me about his desire to see me wearing lingerie. My desire grows.

After a few days I feel ready, and prepare my surprise (and my dirty little secret grows even bigger).

The door is still open, I step inside.

I undress and let him see my pretty fishnet tights and my pretty lace thong. He can't believe his eyes, and tells me I really am a beautiful slut. I move closer and turn around so that he can see my beautiful buttocks. He picks me up and starts to rub himself on me. I rub myself against him like a stripper on a pole: he's got a hard-on.

He starts touching my buttocks and then feels the surprise: my plug. "Whoaw, very surprising".

Marc asks me to stand behind a mirror. This allows him to see my rear end while I suck him off. He always calls me sweet names and congratulates me on my progress. I respond with my moans.

Turn around now, I want to eat your ass. I feel his warm, wet tongue and feel my ass relax.

"Marc, take me doggy-style," I tell him out of my mouth without having thought of anything, in a natural way.

"OK my little whore, no problem, don't worry, I'll be gentle".

The first few moments are difficult, but I'm slowly starting to get the hang of it. Marc loves it and keeps going harder and harder. Then after a few minutes, Marc stops, telling me that I'm too much of a whore for him (I'm still wearing my stockings and thong, which he had put aside). Without thinking, and in a natural way, I start to move on his cock myself, going back and forth because I didn't want it to stop.

"I love it, fuck me Marc" I said.

"Whoaw but you're really hungry little bitch, it's going to come if you keep it up little bitch. You're really good, keep moving like that and I'll fill you up my bitch".

After a few minutes, Marc starts moaning, I can feel he's about to finish. I offer Marc to let loose on my face, while I watch him cum.

"OK come here my slut" as he grabs my neck putting me on all fours and pulling my face up to him.

"Take your master's gift."

After the shower, I leave, waving and thanking him.

We'll never see each other again.

Here's my dirty little secret ;)