College Hazing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After TJ and Conner had finished with Kimi, and both were cuddled with her over on Conner's bed, someone without a shirt on did pop their head in to see what was going on in the room. The larger guy, looking like a defensive lineman, saw that no one was currently fucking Jenna. His eyes lit up and he walked in without so much a second thought. "Hey there, sweetness," he cooed at her even as he started undoing his pants. "Lonely?" he asked as he fished out his big, beefy cock to stroke as he walked up beside the bed.

"Mmm hmmm," Jenna affirmed through the gag as she nodded slightly. The lineman took that as her assent to fuck her and so rolled her to her back. Holding her ankles up with one hand, he positioned his thick cock right at her wet slit. Then he wrapped his arms around her legs and slowly pushed inside of her. Jenna let out such a shrill scream at being penetrated by him that he paused to ask if she was okay. She quickly nodded her head and he continued until he was fully entrenched inside of her. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Her pussy was still sensitive from being fucked a couple of times already. The sheer girth of this player made the experience that much more intense.

He reached down to grope her chest but she barely felt it as she was more focused on his thick cock now pushing in and out of her tight pussy which was made even tighter by the fact that her legs were closed. It became hard to think from the sheer amount of mind blowing pleasure she was receiving. Soon he was happily humping away at her, blissfully ignorant of what she was experiencing. She didn't care as her body soon started twitching and trembling from yet another orgasm that didn't stop. It kept on going even after the initial climax was over and when he blew his thick load into her, a second one smashed through her with such a force that she jerked around uncontrollably. Her whole world went white and for a moment if this is what everyone meant by being fucked silly. When it was all over and he was pulling out of her, his cum oozing from her slit, she was moaning pitifully and drooling out the sides of her mouth. The lineman left her, probably in the pursuit of another girl to fuck before the night was out, while Jenna just lay there in a haze to moan pitifully and wait for someone else to come by.

She hoped that someone else would.

*

The rest of the night went by in a blur as Jenna got her wish. At some point after another football player fucked her senseless, she was put down onto the floor on her knees, bent over the side of TJ's bed. That was where she stayed as player after player came by and gangbanged her. She lost count as to how many men fucked her after the first few as she was soon reduced to a quivering, slobbering, sweaty, dripping mess. Once the party was over, it was TJ who carried her to the showers to get all of the bondage equipment off of her and out of her before cleaning her up. It made her glad that the players who'd bought them for the evening were also responsible for their aftercare. Then she felt herself being carried back to TJ's bed where she'd fallen asleep in his arms.

In the morning, her and the rest of the cheerleaders were fed a hearty breakfast by the Iowa State players with their heartfelt thanks. They'd raised thousands of dollars for charity and they'd make sure that the chosen charity would get all of the money on Monday. Jenna barely heard them as she was still basking in her well fucked feeling. She did make it a point to give TJ a passionate kiss before she left before giving him her phone number. "Call me," she said suggestively with a smile.

Jenna was then in her car driving back to the University of Iowa campus. She was so sensitive from being fucked raw that she felt every groove, every seam, and every bump in the road. It was to the point that she orgasmed at least twice and had to pull over to the side of the road when it happened. When she finally pulled into the parking lot at her dorm rooms, she found a note on her dorm room door Michelle. It simply said, "Congratulations! You're in!". Another note on the door below that one, was more personal. "I look forward to personally inducting you into the sisterhood." It had a wink on it.

"Mmmmm... I look forward to it, Mistress," Jenna said. But first she needed a hot bath to soak her body. She needed it.

At the same time, she fantasized about all the things that Michelle would do to her when she moved into the Tri-Delta sorority house. She really did look forward to getting hazed more here at college.

THE END

12