College Hockey House Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat there I was exhausted and a complete disaster. All I had left were my high heels and now cum soaked red bra. The drips falling off my face could have been sweat or cum at this point. I figured it really had to be all over now. Matt and Will sat back down and I could see the group outside the door had grown by a few guys. Several of them had their phones out and some were even so bold as to walk in and take a few pictures. I didn't know if they had witnessed the show of their lives or if this was a weekly performance in the Hockey House. Then I realized that I had forgotten about the guy who started it all. Where was Adam?

As I scanned the room I found Adam sitting on the other bed. He had been watching the whole show and loving what he had created. As I began to crawl towards him he told me to stop, looking out towards the door he motioned for two guys to come in. They both looked younger, possibly even freshmen on the team. I looked up at Adam not knowing how much more I could take. He told me not to worry that these two would be easy for me. There I was, back in the middle of the room again, soaked in cum and a circle of guys around me.

Austin and Chris were the two younger guys. When they got close to me I suddenly realized that I knew Austin from my business finance class. He had nearly sat next to me that very morning. Both guys were very timid so Adam jumped up off the bed and came to the middle of the room. He stood me up between the guys and told them that this was their chance to do whatever they want to with me. Adam turned to me and looked me up and down, he pulled me close by the front of my bra. A warm load of cum ran out from inside and down my body. Adam just smiled at me and then gave me a little slap on the cheek as he looked back at Austin and Chris.

The three of us all stood there awkwardly waiting for someone to make the first move. Finally Chris walked around behind me and began to manhandle my body. He was rough but not in a dominant way, it was more of an inexperienced touch. He grabbed quickly at my tits and then slapped my ass before slipping his fingers down my stomach into my wet pussy. My back arched and I put my head back against his body. Could I really take any more of this? Reaching out I grabbed Austin in front of me for support. By now he had clearly recognized me from our class together, he seemed hesitant to get anymore involved.

Chris backed away to drop his pants while I leaned on Austin. My legs were completely fatigued and I still had those damn high heels on. Moving back in he tried to jam his cock in from behind while I stood there but he couldn't get lined up. It was obvious he didn't have a ton of experience and it can't be easy to perform in front of that many people. Grabbing my shoulders he forcefully pushed me to the ground and out of Austin's arms. He leaned me forward and set up to fuck me doggy style. Austin reached down to me and I pulled him to his knees in front of me. Chris began fucking me from behind while I held on tight to Austin. The more nervous he seemed the more I wanted to involve him. My focus was squarely on his face, I wanted him to feel my pleasure. With each moan I let out I pulled him in. He was still fully clothed but I could feel his rock hard cock in his pants. Between my moans and gasping for breath I told Austin to get my bra off and play with my tits. He gently unfastened the clasp on the back and slid it down my arms. For every rough move by Chris there was a gentle touch from Austin. Abruptly Chris came to a stop and another load of hot sticky cum landed on my body. He had pulled out and unloaded on me, cum was running down my back and ass.

Now I could put my full attention on Austin. I unzipped his pants and freed his hard cock while he gently caressed my hanging tits. Slowly I stroked it and took it into my mouth. Austin was to be rewarded for his gentle touch. There may have been other people watching but he had my full attention. I moved closer and let my tits hang down and rub along his cock. As I gently rubbed him against me he began to get tense and I knew he was about to cum. I backed off to give him some space to cool down and told him to sit back on the floor. Using my last bit of strength I stood up and did my best naked strut to walk over him and squat down in my heels on that cock. With him sitting up my tits were right in his face. Placing my arms on his shoulders I rode him hard until I felt him cumming inside of me. For a little added boost to his bragging rights I kept bouncing and made as much noise as I could. He buried his face between my tits while the others cheered him on.

After a few minutes my legs were completely wiped. I squated low on him one last time and fell backwards into a heap on the ground. Back in the center of the room again, alone and cum soaked in now just my strappy black heels. I heard Adam tell the guys to get lost and that the fun and games were over. The bedroom door was finally closed and it was just Adam and I in the room. He asked me if I enjoyed my night and of course I said absolutely I did. Then to my shock he told me I did one thing wrong. I never made him cum. Honestly I had no idea what he wanted from me at that point. I could barely get to my feet.

He reached down to take my hand and pulled me back up. He towered over me as I only came up to his chest even with my heels on. Standing there naked I felt his power over me. Looking up at him I knew this is what I had been waiting for all night. As he dropped his pants I bent over to suck that massive cock again. My body filled with a surge of energy as the excitement of the night filled my mind. He put his hand on the back of my head guiding me up and down. Grabbing a fistful of my hair he pulled my head back and stood me up. My heart raced as I wondered what was next. Adam began walking me backwards until I bumped into the wall. He let go of my hair and slid his hand slowly around to my neck. Gently but firmly he pushed me against the wall. He leaned in and pushed himself inside of me. My eyes rolled back as his enormous cock filled me completely. As he stood straight up and began to thrust my feet left the ground. With his hand on my neck I was thoroughly pinned to the wall. As he sped up he was relentless in pounding me. My body squashed from both sides by the wall and his imposing stature. I could barely breathe and his hand was still around my neck.

My vision started fading and maybe I started to blackout but the sensation in my body was incredible as I hung against that wall. Adam had set up the entire night to watch me get used and now it was his turn to treat me as his fucktoy. My body started to shake as I felt another intense orgasm coming on. Every thrust sent a tingle from my head all the way to my toes. My whole body suddenly went numb with pleasure. Time seemed to come to a stop and everything went silent as I had the most insane orgasm of my life. The entire night of pleasure and pain came together at that moment. Adam let me go and I must have fallen a foot back to the ground. I fell to my knees just as Adam clutched his cock and pointed it at my face. With just a stroke or two he showered me with his cum. Still shaking from my own orgasm I sat back on my heels and let it run down my body as my heart raced. I looked up at him and he smiled as his load dripped from my face onto my tits.

Adam told me I could stay the night but I was exhausted and badly needed to wash the cum from my body. As I gathered my clothes my panties were nowhere to be seen. I zipped my skirt back on and found my bra. My shirt had also gone missing but Adam said they had t-shirts downstairs I could wear home. When we got downstairs I learned my friends were long gone but a group of older students had returned from the bars and were hanging out at the house. I walked into the kitchen looking like a used hooker in my bright red bra, short skirt and high heels. The conversation came to a complete stop while Adam went to the next room to grab me a shirt. The guys all looked at me and smiled while the girls looked at me in disgust. I'm sure they all wished they were the ones used as the team cumdumpster that night.

Adam returned and tossed me a t-shirt for that year's team. Fitting that after they used me like a cheap hooker that I would walk home wearing their logo. I was at that point fully the property of the hockey team. It was a short walk back to my apartment and luckily everyone inside was asleep. I threw the hockey shirt in the hamper and unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Sitting down on the side of my bed in my red bra and heels I flashed back to being in that bedroom. It was the most intense sex of my life and I would never be able to tell anyone about it. Until now.

12