College Homecoming Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara relaxed and smiled. She glanced at me again and winked. John saw this and winked at me too. I realized that I was hard as a rock at this point from watching this, and John's dick had hardened more, and was now even longer and sticking nearly straight out from his body. A large, prominent vein ran across the top, and a bead of pre-cum pooled at the tip of the bulbous head.

When John moved her there, Sara let out an audible groan. I glanced at John's stomach and could see a glistening line from just below his sternum - where Sara's pussy had been pressed against him - to where she was now. She was getting really aroused by this!

She was wiggling her ass again, and I watched as John let her drop a little so that her weight was resting on the top of his dick. He then started little strokes, sliding her pussy across it. She soon started a little bucking motion to help it and she shook again.

About five minutes later, the DJ spoke up, "Okay, teams, this is taking too long - not that any of you kids have ever heard that, hah! Guys, put your arms out away from your bodies. You can no longer use your torso to support your partner. Partners, you can only hold on to your partner's shoulders or arms. No necks anymore! The crowd cheered.

John and Darryl moved their arms out and held their partners out at arms length. I watched John slide Sara slowly down his dick and let the ridge of the head slide across her wet lips before holding her out at arms' length. Both guys had to bend their knees and lean back a bit to deal with the changed center of mass.

With his arms under Sara's knees and hands on her ass, her legs were spread and her weight had John drop her a little lower. Sara let out "oh, fuck" and they made eye contact again. Sara bit her lip, and John's dick hardened even more and slowly rose from pointing straight out to standing at attention at about a 45 degree angle, pointed directly toward Sara's pussy. It was even longer now, and the tip was no more than an inch or two from her.

Sara glanced at me, then back at John, then down at the distance between them, then back at me again. There was unabated lust in her eyes. She bit her lip, and I saw her glance down at my crotch. I knew my shorts were well and tented, and Sara met my eyes again with an extremely mischievous smile, still biting her lower lip. I heard a squeal and glanced over at Darryl and Traci. Darryl had Traci in the same position, and he was also rock hard, and had just almost dropped her. His cock was big, but not nearly as large as the monster John was packing.

The crowd started to make noise as I glanced back over to John and Sara. Sara was breathing heavy. She glanced at me, and then locked eyes with John. I knew that look. John's eyes went wide. He obviously knew it, too. That was her "I'm unbelievably horny and want your dick now" look.

Sara shifted her weight. This caused her to sink deeper in John's arms. His hands slipped from her ass and up onto her lower back, and he lowered his arms a bit for a better grip. This moved her closer to him and Sara groaned.

I glanced back down at John's massive cock and saw it resting directly against Sara's clit. She wiggled her hips back and forth. Her labia was plump, her entrance slightly agape, and she was sopping wet. Sara bit her lip, glanced at me again, and then looked again directly into John's eyes, and slowly - intentionally - pulled her heels toward herself and grabbed his elbows, sliding up and forward in John's grip and pushing his bulging head against - and then past - her pussy lips. The lips pushed in and then slid out around the bulbous head of his cock.

"Oh shit," John let out and pushed his hips forward a tad. The head of his cock disappeared completely into Sara's pussy, her lips stretched taut around the back of his head. His shaft was veiny and rock solid. Sara was no longer even hiding the fact that she was insanely horny and wanted to be fucked. She groaned and slid her hips further forward, sliding down John's shaft a few more inches. John steeled his legs and slid Sara back away from himself. Her lips were gripping him, sliding back along his cock, until his head was back out, then he pushed back in.

John moved Sara toward himself in small strokes - deeper, back out, deeper, back out, as if she were a human-sized fleshlight. Her pussy lips were gripping him tightly this whole time. Sara was moaning, head lolled back, and shaking with an orgasm. John eventually worked his entire length into her and began long, slow strokes, bringing her all the way to the top of his cock and then back to his pubic bone.

Alternating grunting statements of "fuck you're still so tight" and "holy shit" from John and "shit you're even bigger than I remember" and "I'm cumming AGAIN" from Sara, they fucked like that for a good three minutes. The whole room had gone silent and all eyes were on John and Sara.

"Holy shit," the DJ yelled, breaking the silence, "Fuck yeah!!"

"Isn't that cheating?" Darryl asked, his voice strained.

Traci couldn't see what was going on, and asked "Is what cheating?"

"No rules against using your dick," someone from the crowd shouted.

"Damn right," the DJ confirmed.

"Are they fucking?" Traci asked as the crowd's volume increased, cheering John and Sara on as he started moving faster and faster into her pussy.

By this time, John was driving almost completely into Sara in a faster rhythm, clapping against each other every time he bottomed out. I noticed her was pushing her slightly down so as to slide her clit along the top of his dick.

"I'm cumming again," Sara squealed, and her liquids gushed around his dick and began dripping down his legs. John smiled and started slamming into even Sara harder, and she moaned louder.

Sara's moans became screams and then she gritted her teeth, reached out, grabbed the sides of John's head and looked into his eyes.

"You keep fucking Sara's pussy JUST like that!" she growled. She had never said anything like that to me. John just nodded and kept slamming into her. Sara kept her grip on his head and her eyes unfocused as she came, drenching him again. Then her eyes refocused and she looked at John again and said, "Keep fucking Sara's tight little pussy. Your fucking dick is so big. So good. Oh fuck," and her eyes unfocused again.

"Oh my gawwwwd," Sara moaned, gushing on John yet again. John shifted his grip from her lower back to her mid-back and started swinging Sara back and forth along his cock, changing the angle of penetration. Sara groaned deeper and more gutturaly, and then blurted out "Fuck Sara's tiny pussy HARDER!"

John groaned, and stated with panting breaths as he slammed into her with even more force, "I remember how to fuck this pussy."

Sara squealed, "Oh fuck yes, just like that!"

Suddenly, John's rhythm became erratic, and I watched his hamstrings tighten.

"Oh fuck," he sputtered out, and he stumbled backward a step against the wall. He grabbed Sara's sides and slid her slowly up and down the length of his cock before pressing her completely onto his dick, and looked up, his mouth in a silent, shaking scream.

The DJ shouted out, "Hey, I said no walls! Darryl and Traci win!"

Sara squealed "Fuuuck yessss," and I realized John was filling her pussy with his seed. He was now moving her up and down in short, inconsistent movements as his senses came back, and he glanced around the room frantically before making a beeline to the large couch in the center of the room. The crowd parted before them and John gingerly put Sara on her back on the couch's chaise lounge.

He positioned her ass just off the edge of the lounge and, without letting his cock leave her pussy, planted his hands on the edges of the couch and slowly started sliding in and out of her pussy. With her legs back like that, it was easy to watch her pussy lips still gripping his cock as he moved into and out of her, pushing all the way in and then pulling back out until the head was just barely kissing her lips and then pushing back in again. He would push in to his limit and then grind a bit to go even deeper

"Oh yeah," Sara moaned, and snaked her own arms past the backs of her knees and held her legs back, spreading herself even further. One of her hands reached down and with her middle finger she began playing with her clit while John continued plunging into her. She got progressively louder and the squelching of their genitals indicated she was drenching him again. She bit her lower lip as her legs shook and she moved her hand away from her clit.

John took this opportunity to pull out, grab her, and turn her over so her knees were on the edge of the couch. He put his left hand on the back of her head and plunged two fingers of his right hand into her pussy. He pushed her head down and used his fingers to lift her ass up. He grabbed his dick and rubbed it against her pussy lips before plunging back in. They weren't in doggy style long before John shook and pushed deep in and stopped moving.

"Are you cumming?" Sara asked.

"N-no," John stuttered, "Just taking a quick breather so I don't yet."

"Sit on the edge of the couch." Sara said, her voice husky. She had never been a huge fan of doggy style and clearly wanted to get back to being on top.

John pulled out and Sara reached out to grab his dick. She gave it a few tugs and then dropped to her knees and took it into her mouth. She bobbed her head a few times as she guided him into a sitting position. He sat on the edge of the chaise and Sara spread his knees with her hands. She released his cock from her mouth with a pop as her lips ended suction, and planted her feet on either side of his hips.

"This was one of my favorite things about you," she said, "You stay hard after you cum." She squatted down and impaled herself back onto his dick and they both moaned. Sara lifted up and down for a few strokes, and then grabbed John's hands.

She guided his hands to her ass, and he gripped her cheeks tightly. Then, using the flexibility she still had from a lifetime of gymnastics, she lifted each of her legs up and over his arms so that they were hooked under her knees again. She wrapped her arms around John's neck, locked lips with him for a moment, and then he took a deep, sighing breath and started sliding Sara slowly up and down in longer strokes on his cock again.

"I love that you're still so fucking hard," Sara commented. She threw her arms around his neck and they locked in another kiss as John levered her back and forth on his cock.

Sara released the kiss, grabbed the sides of John's head and pushed herself to the base of his cock. She squealed and shook with orgasm again, and then growled at him, "Lean back."

John rested back on the chaise lounge, his ridiculous height causing his legs to dangle off the end. Sara lifted off of him, uncoupled her legs from his arms, and planted her feet on either side of his waist on the couch. She interlocked her fingers with his and squatted over him.

She lowered herself back on to his massive dick, and started a slow, steady rhythm, sliding up and down over the entire length. This was her favorite position for finishing me off. She was moaning and John was groaning and all I could do was watch in awe.

Sara's legs started shaking and she drenched John a fourth time. Once her legs settled, she lowered herself completely to his base and wiggled herself again. She leaned forward, took John's left nipple in her mouth, and started lifting her hips in long, steady strokes from the base all the way to the tip again all while licking and sucking on his nipple.

"Holy shiiit," John groaned and started moving his hips slightly to match her rhythm. Shortly, they were slamming into each other again and both even more lost in their lust than before, animalistic sounds rising amid the noise of the crowd. "I'm so c-close," John stuttered.

Sara spread her knees apart, released his nipple from her mouth, and started moving her pussy just over the top third of him, with an occasional deep thrust. John's head lolled back and his arms shot out to grab her waist. He sped her movements up and moved her just over the flare at the head of his cock and then Sara groaned and blurted, "You just got even bigger!"

John sputtered the word "slower" and the strength left his arms, which dropped back to the couch, and Sara switched back to long, slow strokes from his tip down to his base and back up. I watched the muscles moving in her butt and thighs and knew she was clenching and unclenching to tighten herself even more as she slid across his length. John's legs trembled, and he clenched and I watched, along with everyone else at the party, as his huge dick started pulsing and throbbing as he released his second load into Sara's pussy.

Sara didn't miss a beat, lowering as he pulsed and rising between pulses, just like she always did for me. John's whole body was shaking, his mouth open in a silent moan, as Sara rode out his orgasm. John clenched harder and lifted his hips to drive deeper. Sara pressed back down against him as John dropped his ass back to the couch. She wiggled and then said "Hey!"

John was bleary-eyed, and replied "What?"

"You're still fucking hard," Sara commented. "Can you handle more?"

"Fuck yeah," John said. Sara glanced at me and smiled, and then turned around. She mounted him again in reverse cowgirl, then leaned back and put her hands back on either side of him for support as she moved her hips. This pushed the head of his cock against the front wall of her pussy and moved it across her g-spot.

"Oh fuck, I love this angle," Sara moaned, "How the fuck are you still this hard?"

"I can usually cum at least three times now," John replied. His hands came up to grab her waist. She bent her legs, and John bent his legs to put his knees up between hers to spread hers farther apart, and started slamming into her again. Sara's moans started up again, as did John's.

John's hands snaked up and cupped Sara's tits as he continued to slam into her. There was no slowness or gentleness left in either of them. They had gone from having sex to just raw fucking. Sara didn't like leaving the job unfinished and always insisted on sex continuing until I was done, and it appeared she intended to do the same with John. She always orgasmed quick, and seemed to be limitless in her capacity to cum repeatedly and stay lubricated.

This position continued for a few minutes until John suddenly put his arms around Sara and brought her to lay back completely on him. He continued to knead her breasts while he used his hips to continue fucking into her. One of his hands made its way down to her clit, and started moving back and forth across it.

"HOLY FUCK," Sara shrieked and started gritting her teeth and wiggling. John held her tight with his left arm and playing with her right breast, continued mauling her clit with his right hand, and fucking into her with his hips. Sara's already labored breathing became ragged and she broke out in a sweat. Her whole body flushed and she started to shake, but this was something more than a simple orgasm. She was nearly convulsing in John's arms, her chest heaving and liquid began pouring out of her around the tight seal of John's cock as he continued to scissor in and out of her pussy.

Sara's started mumbling, words unintelligible, as John kept the pressure on her clit. Her arms flopped and more liquid squeezed out of her. John's giant dick continued its rhythmic in/out and Sara's eyes slowly refocused and she clamped her hands onto his left arm, continuing to shake as John's right hand kept up the pressure on her clit and his cock massaged her pussy for another few minutes.

Sarah orgasmed yet again, and then cooed, "You made me make a mess, naughty boy," she chided playfully, "What are we going to do with you?" John's breathing changed and he released her clit and grabbed her sides under her arms. He lifted her and started fucking into her again. Sara was still moaning but seemed to have lost some interest in sex after that last orgasm.

"Are you close?" She asked

"Fuck yeah," John managed to get out, "You're still so fucking tight and I never been this fuckin' hard in my life! Oh fuck," and he shuddered while continuing to slam into her.

"How many more times can you cum?" Sara asked as she wiggled her hips and clenched her pussy even tighter around him while pressing herself down as far around him as possible. She was able to use her pelvic muscles to milk my dick when she did that, and I could only imagine how much more intense it was for John, with his dick being larger than mine.

"OH FUCK!" John groaned, and slowed his movements and just started thrusting the top couple inches into her with no real rhythm, "This is-" he paused, "This gonna be is the last t- time." I could see him clenching his ass and thighs trying to hold back ejaculation as hard as he could.

"Good!" Sara leaned forward and hopped off him, and then settled between his legs and took his massive tool into her mouth and started stroking his shaft. "Cum for Sara," she cooed in between licks and sucks, "Give Sara all that cum."

John groaned as Sara expertly worked him over. Two hands at different speeds and pressure and constant attention to his head with her lips and tongue, licking and sucking. I could see his head and shaft swelling even more with impending ejaculation, and so could Sara. This was what she loved more than anything - finishing a guy off with her mouth at the end of a great fuck.

"Cum for Sara," she cooed again, taking his head into her mouth again and slowly stroking his shaft between its pre-orgasm pulsations. John groaned and his head killed back.

Seconds later, John's balls clenched and his shaft swelled and John groaned with release. I watched Sara continue to stroke him between pulses while she kept her lips clamped over his head, working her tongue and swallowing gush after gush of hot semen. John relaxed into the couch and Sara's mouth released his massive head with an audible pop.

She stayed knelt before him, grasping his shaft, and still jacking him off. John groaned again, as he was cumming again, and with still enough force to squirt into the air. As Sara took John's head back into her mouth, I glanced down and watched his cum dribbling out of her pussy as she reveled her very favorite sexual activity - giving head.

Sara was slobbering all over John's head and the top third or so of his still-rigid cock while still massaging the lower part of his cock with both tiny hands, and John's body was still shaking. She released the head and licked up and down his shaft, then back to the head. She repeated this several times until John's cock finally stopped spurting and began to soften.

She sucked on the tip one more time and then pulled her mouth off him with another pop as the suction released. She licked her lips and looked at me with a wicked smile while John collapsed further into the couch, taking slow, deep breaths and mumbling under his breath. They were both covered in sweat.

My wife fall back onto the floor, reclining on her elbows on the floor, collecting herself, and looked straight at me and smiled. "Help me up?"

I offered a hand and helped her to her feet. She embraced me, looked up, and said "I'm so tired," and laughed.

"I can imagine!" I replied. We both glanced at John, who was now asleep on the couch. The party was slowly devolving into an orgy around us.

She smiled again and whispered into my ear, "Let's go back to the hotel," and nibbled my earlobe.

I smiled and kissed her on the forehead. She grabbed my hand and started dragging me back toward where the games had been and we collected her dress. We never found the thong.

"You can sleep when we get back to the hotel," I said to her.