College Homecoming Party

Story Info
Eric brings wife to college party and it goes sideways.
7.3k words
3.5
41.6k
72
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Sara, and I had returned to my Alma Mater for Homecoming. Of course, the Alpha Chi Alpha guys were throwing a huge party and invited all the Alumni, and I was looking forward to a proper college party after a year and a half of real life. The homecoming party always got real crazy, and both Sara and I enjoyed pushing our comfort zones.

Sara and I had lived in the same apartment building when I first graduated, next door neighbors with adjoining balconies, and had met in late June the weekend after I moved in. I'd been admiring my view of the city when a gorgeous female voice with a tinge of hoarseness to it piped up.

"You must be my new neighbor. I'm Sara. Need a beer?"

I glanced over and, in the fading light, had to stop myself from gawking. She stood about five-one, was fit and toned, wearing skintight black yoga pants, a sleeveless pink mesh crop top and a white sports bra. Her dirty blond hair was in a messy ponytail, she had plump pink lips, a button nose, and blue-green eyes that hinted at mischief and curiosity. I was struck.

Her yoga pants clung to the gentle curves of her obviously toned legs and ended just below her hip bones and belly button. The crop top came down to the middle of her ribs, showing off toned abs and a sculpted midsection.

The crop top was made of a tight but transparent mesh, and was somewhat form fitting and clung in places to the white sports bra underneath that accentuated her ample breasts. I'd soon learn that they were 32C's and were very perky with little sag.

I accepted the beer happily. Free beer is good, and being one of my favorite local microbrews made it great. We'd chatted a couple evenings in a row, and she was always in workout clothes. After the third evening, decided to go out with no shirt and basketball shorts to catch her reaction.

I'm 6'2, short black hair and facial stubble, with brown eyes, and in great shape myself from college sports and a gym habit. And she was checking me out far more shirtless than she had been when I was in my usual polo and khakis I wore to work.

I invited her over, and from there we quickly progressed from casually flirty neighbors to FWB's to a full blown couple. In that time I learned she was 23, a year older than me, a personal trainer and gymnastics coach, and had a near-inexhaustible sex drive and several kinks.

She particularly loved giving blowjobs and swallowing, being much smaller than her partner, being vocal in the bedroom, and sharing her partner with her gymnastics friends. We had a number of FMF threesomes that were absolutely Incredible. I offered MMF's in return but she declined. She preferred to focus on just one penis.

Her biggest kink was exhibitionism. She got to explore that in our threesomes by watching and being watched. If she was fucking in front of an audience, she got way more into it.

Sex with Sara was far better than any I'd had before. She was far more experienced than I, and declared my 7-inch length and 5-inch girth to be "just about perfect". I had to be (and was) willing to submit to regular blowjobs, and was expected to perform feats of strength during sex with Sara as the weight. She loved fucking standing up, her arms around my neck and my arms hooked under her legs.

The first three months were a whirlwind of wonderfulness, and I proposed. She accepted, and six months after, we were married in late February. Neither of us were the particularly jealous type, and she insisted that we make an agreement that sex with others was fine as long as the other partner was present and didn't put a stop to it. In the six months since we'd been married, I had utilized that clause three times after various threesomes we'd had with other women, and she hadn't taken advantage of it at all.

We'd arrived in town earlier that afternoon and deposited our things in our hotel room and headed to campus. I met up with some other friends who had also graduated last year, introduced Sara and met some of their girlfriends - some new, and some I knew from school already. The party would be starting around 7, so we had a few hours to kill.

Dinner at a local restaurant and a tour of campus took us til just after 6, so we headed back to our hotel room to change for the party. Sara insisted on sucking me off, which I happily allowed.

I put on a school basketball jersey over a white t-shirt and basketball shorts, my standard party attire, while Sara changed into a form-fitting, Asia-inspired and multicolor sarong dress that showed off all her curves perfectly. The fabric was very thin, and anywhere there was only one layer over her skin it was partially transparent.

We headed to the party and arrived around 7:15. I happily greeted my old frat brothers and introduced them to Sara. Then we met a couple of the new members from the last year whom I hadn't yet met. I was regaling them with stories about my time in college when a huge hand clapped onto my shoulder. I heard a sharp intake of breath from Sara, and turned.

"Holy shit, Eric," she said, "You never told me you knew John Austin!"

John Austin was 7'1, lanky, lean, and heavily muscled. He was biracial and insanely handsome. His skin was a dark golden brown, with tight dark blond curls, a chiseled face, and deep-set blue-green eyes. We had been on the basketball team together, with John one year ahead of me. The one year we played together had been amazing. I had been the starting point guard, and John and I had made one incredible team. He had nicknamed me "The Passmaster". John had ultimately declared eligible for the NBA draft after that, his sophomore year, and was consistently rated one of the top 5 players in the NBA.

"Holy shit, Sara," John said, mocking Sara's shocked tone, "You never told me you knew Eric Baynes!"

Sara was unfazed and grabbed my left arm and lifted it toward John. She tapped her wedding band on mine and raised an eyebrow at John. "More than a girlfriend, mister," she chided.

John put his hands up, "Whoa, point taken," he said jokingly, "I'll make sure not to hit on your man anymore."

Sara smirked, "See to it that you don't."

"Do you know each other?" I asked.

"We were at school together our freshman year," Sara explained. I screwed up my face and looked weird at both of them.

"Dude, you know I transferred here, right?"

"Yeah," I said, "But I never - oh, you were both at SoCal. I never even made that connection."

"Right," Sara began, "John and I were... very good friends that year." and she blushed. This made me a little uncomfortable, but I did my best not to show it.

We chatted with John for another 20 minutes or so, and he and Sara continued with playful, flirty comments. A couple other Alumni and fraternity members pulled me aside to discuss what was planned for the rest of the evening since I'd missed the planning meeting the day before. I kept glancing at Sara and John as we talked, and they were still animatedly chattering away, laughing and making a lot of big exaggerated movements.

I watched Sara point to her leg and then John's arm. She pulled her dress up to her hip, flashing her toned and tanned right leg and indicated his arm again. John nodded, and put his beer down on the countertop next to them and then in one motion, scooped Sara up and placed her effortlessly up onto his right shoulder. I heard Sara squeal as he did this. Her dress was now hanging off both legs and dangling in front of John's chest.

I excused myself from the conversation and headed back over to them. Sara had her left arm around John's head for balance, and I could see her fiddling with John's hair. John's right arm was up around Sara's waist and resting on her upper left thigh, and his thumb was dangled down between her legs, rubbing back and forth, dangerously close to her panties. Sara's face was flush from having already had a beer - she was a serious lightweight - and her eyes had this far away look in them. As I got closer, she focused on me and her face lit up.

"Eric," she said excitedly, "Look at this - his arm is bigger than my leg!"

"I see," I said, not sure where she was going with this. Music had started up, and I wanted to get her away from John. I had never thought of myself as the jealous type, and had readily consented to Sara's sex-with-others agreement as such because I figured it would never be an issue for me. I wondered if I had done that because I secretly suspected she'd never act on it. It also made me uncomfortable that John was clearly an old flame. Would she have stayed with him if he hadn't transferred?

I didn't see John as a simple sexual distraction. I saw him as competition. As a threat. Everything Sara told me she loved about me, John had more.

As the evening wore on, a DJ arrived. He played some music and we danced. Sara had met some of the Alumni girlfriends and wives and was thankfully chatting with them instead of John, and about an hour later, the DJ announced that they'd be starting some games. Our games almost always turned dirty and our parties had a notoriety for devolving into orgies.

He announced several rounds of beer pong, and then a game of strip musical chairs, where everyone cheered because a couple girls lost their tops. Then he announced a game called The Opposites Challenge. This was an annual favorite, and was often the catalyst for the parties devolving. He asked for eight tall men and eight short women to partner up. Seemed fewer women than when I had been a student were willing to risk public nudity for a little cash.

Sara was a little tipsy, and only seven girls had gone up. John was one of the guys up front, and he caught my eye and indicated Sara with a raised eyebrow.

I patted her perfect ass to get her attention.

"Babe, they need one more girl. You're tiny. Want to go up?"

"Are you sure?" She asked, "I've told you how I get in front of others. I won't hold back. And I had to win." I smiled and shrugged.

"Your call. I'll go along with whatever you're comfortable doing."

She hit me with a mischievous smile.

John came over to us. "Sara, you willing?"

I tried not to glower at him.

Sara glanced at me and bit her lower lip. Obviously, she was making sure I was really okay with this.

"This is probably the last time you get to be at a crazy college party," I said, "You're always talking to me about no regrets. Have the experience."

She glanced at John, then back at me, and smiled big. "I'll do it," she said, "but you don't get to complain, get upset, or be jealous about anything that happens."

"That's fine, do what you're comfortable with," I said, "Have fun!"

John offered his fist to me, "The Passmaster comes through! Thanks man!"

I bumped the fist and cheered with the rest of the crowd as Sara went up.

The first few games were simple - completing alternating logic puzzles combined with some sort of physical challenge. Then round 3 was the same game of strip musical chairs from earlier. 15 chairs were hauled out to the middle of the main room.

The rules were simple - everyone removed shoes and socks. First, if you didn't get a chair, you took off everything above your waist. Happen again, you took off everything below your waist but underwear. A third time, you lost your underwear. A fourth time and you were out. Game continued until 8 contestants were left, and it had to be equal numbers of guys and girls. It was very clearly stated that anyone could choose to drop out at any time.

The game started and Sara got a chair the first five rounds. Three guys were already naked and two had been eliminated. Eventually, there were four guys left and six women. The DJ announced that the men had to stand aside and to remove all but five chairs. The women would play til two more were eliminated. Sara was still fully clothed.

The first round, Sara hip-checked another girl who was already nude to get the last chair. The DJ called her out for being overly rough; the other girl was out by the rules, but Sara's penalty was to lose her top. Without hesitation, Sara slipped her arms out of her sarong and let it droop around the thin fabric sash that held it just above the flare of her hips. She hadn't been wearing a bra because the way the sarong fit her, there was fabric bunched underneath and around her breasts enough to provide them the little support they needed.

Several rounds later, one more woman had been eliminated and we had the final eight participants. Sara had lost one more round, and was down to only her panties.

The guys were John, Tim, Jorge, and Darryl. The girls were Sara, Donna, Traci, and Lauren. Only Darryl was still fully clothed. Donna, Tim, and Traci were topless, Jorge and Sara were wearing underwear only - Jorge boxers and Sara her tiny thong, and John and Lauren were both completely nude. The crowd was cheering and the DJ had to quiet everyone down.

I was not even a little surprised that Sara was so comfortable being essentially naked - her thong was barely there - in front of a whole frat house of strangers; she seemed excited and energized, high fiving the other contestants and teasingly shaking her perfect breasts at the crowd. I knew from stories she'd told me that she could get wild, but I'd never seen it in person.

"Next round!" The DJ announced, "I'm going to number you off, guys and girls, one thru four. You pair up with the opposite number on the opposite sex. So one with four, etc."

He numbered them off, and Sara ended up with John. He gave me finger guns and did a little hip-swing dance move, which made his six or so dangling inches of plump-but-still-soft penis jump around. I glowered back at him. I had been hoping they wouldn't be paired. I noticed that all of the girls up front, Sara included, also took note of this. Tim was with Lauren, Jorge with Donna, and Darryl with Traci.

"Okay," the DJ announced, "The next game is up-downs. Guys, sit your girl on your shoulders - behind your head - and then put her back on the ground. Girls, no helping! We play this til there's only two teams left! The other teams each will lose the next step of clothing, and if one partner goes out the whole team is out!"

Tim and Lauren both laughed and immediately quit. Lauren was easily 200 lbs despite being barely 5' tall.

The three remaining girls stood in front of their partners, and the DJ shouted "Go!" and Jorge tried to lift his partner over his head, failed, and then squatted down and tried various methods of getting Donna on his shoulders and standing back up. She wasn't big, but Jorge - despite being very tall - wasn't a big pile of muscle like Darryl and John were.

In the meantime, John and Darryl, the two largest guys, simply grabbed their partners, the two tiniest girls, and lifted them - seemingly effortlessly - over their heads and onto their shoulders. John just did this much faster. Sara was giggling and squealing the whole time. John was obviously enjoying getting to put his giant hands all over her.

"Round 1 to John and Sara!" the DJ announced. John put Sara down and they high fived while Darryl removed his shirt, Donna and Traci removed their skirts, and Jorge stripped off his boxers.

I noticed Sara smiling and leaning back against John. Most of his height was in his legs, and the top of Sara's head barely reached his chest. John had a casual hand resting on Sara's left arm, his fingers comically large and dark against her tiny frame. His dick hadn't seemed to have gotten any longer, but it was definitely thicker and sticking out further from his body. Sara, in her drunken and clearly aroused state, kept glancing at it.

"Round 2!" the DJ announced. Same result. Jorge was now out, so he and Donna were gone. Darryl was down to his boxers, and Traci was now nude.

"Okay," the DJ said, "Two couples left! ALL the clothes come off for sudden death!" Sara and Darryl stripped down, and Sara shook it for the crowd again. We made eye contact and she winked at me. I smiled for her sake and glanced at John. He was staring at Sara, his face locked in a smile but I could see the lust in his eyes. I was getting less and less comfortable with this, but after Sara told me I couldn't complain, be upset, or jealous if she participated, I felt like I didn't have much of a say, even given the terms of our sex-with-others agreement. The more I thought about it, the more I was feeling hypocritical being upset about her being around John and being his partner.

Hell, several times we'd had threesomes it had been with Sara's close friends. The last time was with her friend Kira. Kira was even smaller than Sara and one of her gymnast buddies, and had the tightest pussy I'd ever encountered. After our threesome had ended, we'd all slept in the same bed. Kira and I had fucked multiple more times throughout the night right next to Sara, who woke up a few times to join in with her mouth or hands, but it had pretty much just me and Kira fucking the entire night. Sara had done nothing but smile at us, try to make it more intense for us, and ask me after Kira left if I'd had a good time.

"Another test of strength," the DJ announced, breaking me out of my thoughts, "The rules are simple. Guys, pick your partner up facing you. Hold her in the air as long as possible. Nothing is off limits but you can't use anything other than your body to hold them up, so no furniture, other people, doors, or walls for support. First guy to put their partner down loses. Winners get half the take from the door!"

There were easily 150 people here who had all paid $10 to get in. That was $300 each or more for the winning team.

John and Sara high fived again and I noticed John's junk had inflated considerably while Sara had been leaning against him. The flaccid penis had become easily 8 inches long, thick and veiny, but still drooping. I made my way to the front of the crowd to see better.

"Go!" The DJ roared.

John picked up Sara and held her against his body. She hugged him back around his neck and wrapped her legs around him to try and stay as plastered to him as possible. Darryl and Traci were in a similar position. I couldn't help but imagine just how horny Sara was right now. In front of a crowd, nearly in her favorite sex position, and against a guy with an impressive package. She'd always told me my dick was perfect, but she always moaned the most when I got really deep. She owned several dildos that were larger than me and was able to take them fully. And given her history with John and the fact that he was already larger than me and not even fully hard, I wondered where her libido might take her.

Both guys were tall and muscled, and both girls were tiny. This was going to be a waiting game.

About ten minutes in, Sara's legs were barely clinging around John's waist anymore.

"You okay?" John asked.

"My legs are tired," Sara replied.

"Here," John said, "get a better grip around my neck." He made sure she had a good hold and then hiked her up higher, so her breasts were basically in his face, and put his forearms under her ass. She smiled huge, laughed, and rubbed her tits on his face.

"Oh, it's like that, huh?" John laughed, and he took her left nipple into his mouth. Sara dropped her head back in pleasure and wiggled her ass against his arms. Her nipples were one of her many erogenous points. I watched as he moved so his left hand was right below her pussy, and stuck his finger up and started to finger her clit.

"Oh fuck yes," Sara moaned, and ground herself against the finger. She was already shaking with the beginnings of an orgasm. Sara had always been able to come very easily, and repeatedly. She pulled her nipple out of John's mouth and said something to him. His eyes lit up and he nodded.

One arm at a time, John hooked his elbows under her knees, and then took hold of her sculpted butt with his giant hands and pulled her back against his body, then slid her down so the crack of her ass was against the top of the base of his now even larger cock.