College is Awesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there for a while. Then it hit me that I just cheated on my girlfriend, who I genuinely loved. Jesus, I felt like an ass. I rolled over and looked at her, still unconscious. I got up and dressed and went over to her. I stood there and cried quietly, genuinely sorry for banging someone else. And on the same bed as her! I wiped my eyes and leaned in and gently kissed her lips. To my surprise, she started kissing back, grabbing my shirt and pulling me close. She pulled away and opened her hazel eyes. "That was a thank you for earlier. Speaking of that, I can't remember anything."

I smiled. "You passed out. I had to carry you up here. It's been almost 2 hours. I just came up to check on you when you surprised me." I paused and helped her up. We left the room and stood outside in the hallway.

She looked at me with a frown. "Have you been crying?"

I froze. Oh shit, what do I say?! I thought. Her eyes were boring into mine, waiting for an answer. I finally settled with, "I was. I thought something had happened to you. I'm just glad you're ok."

She smiled and hugged me. "Aw, thanks baby. Can we leave now? I'm tired and feeling a hangover coming on."

"Sure. I've gotta find Cade and Matt first though. You can wait for me by the car, ok? Love ya." I kissed her rather hard. She smiled and walked downstairs.

I think I know where Matt is, I thought with a smile. I walked over to the other room and listened through the door. Nothing. So I opened it and quietly walked in. Matt and the girl were both asleep, and probably still naked. "Hey, Matt, can you hear me?" I whispered.

He opened his eyes. "Who-OH SHIT!" he hissed, turning red.

I smirked. "I'm leaving with Liv. You need a ride?"

"Yeah I do. Give me a minute though. I need to get dressed and write my number down for her," he motioned to the girl next to him, still asleep.

"Sure. I'll meet you by my car. I need to find Cade. See you in a minute." I left the room. It took me several minutes, but I finally found Cade making out with a girl by the fire. He gave the girl his number and followed me to the car. Matt and Liv were waiting, talking about some high school memories (Like I said earlier, they graduated in the same class).

The drive back was uneventful. Matt said bye and his thanks and took his leave in the parking lot, already texting the girl from the party. Cade went on ahead to our dorm.

I decided to walk Liv to her room. Erin wasn't back yet. She invited me in. As you can probably guess, she wasn't tired at all, but just wanted to get me alone. I decided to admit to her that I'd cheated on her at the party, and that was why I was crying. She sat listening until I finished. Naturally, she wasn't happy, but she had seen my tears, and guessed I was legitimately sorry, which I was. I had turned to leave, assuming we had just broken up, until she spun me around and gave me the wettest, single best kiss she's ever given me in our 2 year relationship. The kiss lasted literally a whole minute. She finally came up for air, saying she appreciated my honesty, and insisting I show her how sorry I was (if you know what I mean). I was only too happy to oblige, wanting more sex. We did stuff, starting with 69-ing on her bed, which we'd never done before, and ending with very passionate, sweaty sex in the shower. A fucking cold shower! (Liv wanted to sober up faster, despite the evidence that it doesn't work. I didn't care though, I got some pussy out of it). The sex certainly warmed us up a little though. I think I came 3 times and made her orgasm at least 4. I finally left her room at about 3 that morning, tired and hungover. I went back and crashed on my bed, still fully clothed. I woke up at about 4 in the afternoon. Cade was damn right, it was National Hangover Day. It was still the best night I've had for a long time.

12