College Knights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooh," Sandra moaned. Sandra moved her hand to her chest and squeezed one of her nipples. "Oh god, yes. Just like that." Nurse Adams leaned forwards, moving her other hand to stimulate Sandra's large balls. A large dollop of pre-cum began to form on the tip of the cock, glistening in the cool spring light. She looked towards Rachel questioningly. Rachel nodded, saying "Yes, you can use oral stimulation."

Nurse Adams didn't wait a moment longer, attacking Sandra's cock with her mouth. She took the entire head into her mouth, letting her tongue swirl around the bulbous head, sucking the pre-cum into her mouth, savouring it. She felt her nipples and pussy alight as she swallowed it down: the pre-cum was like liquid sex going down her throat. Nurse Adams moaned around the huge cock.

The sensations affecting Sandra were simply incredible. She humped her hips upwards into the air, trying to get more of her cock into Nurse Adams mouth. Nurse Adams eagerly took more and more of it, the large organ pushing deeper into her throat. After a moment, Nurse Adams pulled back, unable to take the full length into her and unable to hold her breath any longer. Taking a deep breath, she locked her mouth over the head, tongue swirling, and began to pump up and down with her hands.

Sandra's eyes began to roll into the back of her head as the pleasure overtook her. "Fuck!" she said. Rachel smiled at her. "That's right, Sandra, just like that. Women with your condition are sexual powerhouses." She watched Sandra's huge shaft go in and out of the nurse's mouth, her cheeks and throat bulging obscenely with each penetration. Rachel turned back to Sandra and whispered: "You were born for this, Sandra. This pleasure is your birthright." Sandra moaned as she began to roughly fuck Nurse Adam's face, her hands reaching down to take the sides of her head into her hands. Rachel watched on, her face a mix of longing and arousal.

Chloe took Sandra deep into her mouth before pulling back and working hard with her hands, fisting Sandra's cock roughly. "Are you going to give me your yummy cum, Sandra? Do you have a nice big load for me? I want it. I want every drop!" With a wail, Sandra grabbed Chloe's head and pushed it down hard on her cock. She thought she could almost see her cock bulging as a huge amount of cum raced up her thick shaft. Pulse after pulse of incredible pleasure assaulted Sandra's brain as she deposited her massive load into Chloe's stomach, rope after rope of thick, creamy cum coating her throat and mouth as Chloe slowly rose back off Sandra's rod.

With the cock finally out of her mouth, Chloe reeled backwards, gurgling as cum continuing to fire over her face and chest, a firehose of white liquid drenching her. Finally spent, Sandra's cock bobbed in the air, pulsing gently with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Sandra moaned as a small amount of cum continued to ooze from the tip. Nurse Adams sat back on the bed, breathing heavily, utterly covered in cum and clearly in no condition to do anything further. Rachel coughed and gently lent forwards to lick up the last of it, her tongue flicking over the barely softening organ. The cock twitched at the touch.

Rachel leaned back, savouring the taste in her mouth before swallowing. "Wow. That was incredible. I think you must have been very backed up. It's important you get regular sexual release from now on." She blinked. "Now, we can't continue doing this all day. I think that was a, uh, more than satisfactory test." Rachel said, looking more than a little hot and bothered as Sandra's cum slid down her throat and into her stomach. "I think we need to let Sandra rest and then return home to get used to her new situation." Nurse Adams nodded, scooping cum off her face with her hands and licking it into her mouth. Watching that Rachel wasn't looking, she held her cum-covered hand up to the side of her face, gesturing call me.

Sandra exhaled, taking a ragged breath. She turned to Rachel. "Thank you doctor. Thank you both! I think... I think I have a lot to discover."

Present day

Sandra stepped out of the shower, smiling fondly at the memory. It was quite literally the beginning of a new, glorious, stage of her life. She reached for a towel and began to dry her shapely body, her perfect skin gleaming in the dawn light.

She had continued to develop considerably since that day six months ago. She was a whole new woman: she was taller and more muscled, with legs that went on for days; her breasts had more than quadrupled in size and were much more sensitive and fun to play with; her hips had swelled into a curvy, matronly form; her hair had lengthened and straightened. Her skin looked like that of a twenty-year-old. And her cock - her beautiful cock - had grown by another two inches in length, and continued to become thicker and heavier, much like her lovely hairless balls, now larger than a pair tennis balls and almost as firm. To think she briefly thought of having them removed! She had perfected incredible control over her cock now: one of the benefits of masturbating a half dozen times a day. She knew every inch of it, the heavy weight, every bump and crease, every movement that made her feel good.

Sandra's sex drive was off the charts. She was barely interested in men now, but she saw women she wanted everywhere. She wanted them to worship her cock in every way. In her most sexual, foggiest moments she even wanted to breed them, to impregnate the women around her with her potent seed.

Since the appointment six months ago she had had a handful of memorable encounters with Nurse Adams, but that was all. She had been a little scared of driving sexual partners away or being labelled a freak, but she realised now that it was time to start expanding her experience with new people. She remembered what Rachel had said to her: her body was made for this. She could have anyone she wanted.

Sandra decided she wanted a stable of women to meet her every sexual need. Sandra lifted her right breast up to her mouth and flicked her nipple with her long tongue, before letting the heavy flesh fall back down to her chest. A trail of saliva glimmered in the morning light for a moment from her mouth to her inch-long nipple. 'God yes,' she thought. She was ready.

But who would be first?

12