College Lake House

Story Info
Very convincing friends alone in a cabin for a weekend.
5.5k words
4.32
29.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One winter in college Kay and I were invited to our rich friend's cabin in Lake Tahoe to get fucked up over a long holiday weekend. Emily, or Emj as we called her, was Kay's good friend from college who was loaded. She asked her parents if she could bring up a few friends to party at their lake house, which her parents didn't care about. She invited her boyfriend, two girls, and us.

Kay jokingly brought up how the two girls coming were either bi or lesbian and that we were gonna end up in bed with one of them...or both of them. No surprise to anyone, this made me excited. In fact, we talked about it most of the drive up with one of them!

Fortunately for us, Mara Jade hitched a ride with us because the others were taking up most of the snowboard equipment and alcohol. The three of us talked for hours about how much fun we were going to have snowboarding during the day and drinking at night. The funniest part was Mara Jade began telling us a story on the way up that caught our attention...

"Yeah it was senior year in high school and we were wasted!" Mara Jade explained.

"You did what?" Kay repeated.

"Yeah! I mean I liked it...!" Mara Jade insisted.

"Well was she hot?!" Kay persisted.

"Actually...yes...they were both hot." She continued.

"You had a threesome with two girls?! You bitch! I wanna do that!" Kay screamed.

"Hahaha I mean it just kind of happened!" Mara Jade told us. I sat quietly driving, watching the road as Kay was completely turned around at this point asking multiple questions. Mara Jade was uncomfortable sharing at first but her guard dropped after Kay showed interest.

"...and she took her shirt off to dry it and I just...ahhhhh!! I'm not a lesbian but she had the nicest boobs I've ever seen!" Mara Jade faded in. "Like I was drunk but I didn't black out I remember it all. She ended up taking my pants off and fingering me right there."

"Oh my God that's so hot!" Kay said intently.

"Yeah it was pretty hot not gonna lie..."

"So where did the other girl come in?" Kay asked.

"Oh...I mean she just came in later and we all ended up in a bedroom."

"That's it? Was she hot? Was she drunk?"

"I mean yeah she was really hot and not really that drunk but like..."

"What?" Kay inquired.

"She's like...uggghhhh...don't tell anyone this especially not the group we're meeting up there with."

"Oh obviously this is private, you can share with us."

"Fuck. I know I know it's just she'd kill me if I told anyone."

"What?"

"It's Callie." Mara Jade finally let out.

"What?! No way!" Kay exclaimed!

" Who's Callie?" I chimed in.

"Callie is the girl riding with Emj and Markus right now!" Kay screamed at me.

"What?! No way that's hysterical! You fucked the girl that's coming up with us? This is going to be great! Do you still talk?" I asked.

"I mean we're not awkward around each other, but it was just a drunk night one time that we never talk about so it happened once and probably won't happen again." She explained.

"Mhm..." Kay said looking right at me as I still had my eyes focused on the road.

"So do you like girls then? Or was it just like a one time thing?" Kay directed towards Mara Jade.

"I mean if a hot girl wanted to fuck me I'd be down but I don't go out looking for them." She explained.

"What about me?" Kay just went balls out.

"Yeah I'd fuck you you're hot." She said kind of looking away as if she was nervous.

"Oh." Kay said smiling and looking at me again.

The rest of the ride consisted of talking about the alcohol and drugs we planned to do. Mara Jade admitted she couldn't snowboard so she'd probably just hang around the house while we went out. Kay offered to stay a day with her at the house so she wouldn't be bored.

Finally, we arrived just as the other car was unpacking everything into the house. Emj was the only one I was familiar with because I met her one time visiting Kay, but I had never met her boyfriend Markus, nor had I met Callie.

This meant there were two couples and two girls, which went great because each group could share blankets and beds and bedrooms. The cabin was a bit smaller than expected though. It had a huge living room and kitchen, but there wasn't much else. The kid's room was given to us and the girls because Emj wanted the main bedroom to herself and her boyfriend. That was fine, she did own the house after all.

The best part about the house, the second floor deck had a big Jacuzzi that could fit us all in it with a view of the frozen lake and the rising mountains in the distance. It was beautiful.

After meeting everyone I started to like them right away. First there was Emj. She was spunky and fun and pretty open sexually similar to Kay. She had a similar figure just like Kay too, she had dirty blonde hair, was tall and skinny but had these super perky fake boobs that she begged her father to pay for. It gave her a ton of confidence and she used it to got what she wanted. She was never a bitch to anyone but she could twist a conversation to go her way by arching her chest towards men and begging them a bit. She was kind of cocky, but she was very sweet in a motherly way. And most of all, she loved to get fucked up at night. Anything from alcohol to weed to harder drugs like phsycadellics. She was good friends with Kay because they would go rave together.

Then there was Markus. Markus was a tall curly wavy blonde haired Swedish guy that moved to San Diego. He was super sarcastic, funny, and easy to get along with. We clicked pretty quickly. He was also pretty muscular, but he was generally a soft person, he wouldn't show off or wear tight clothing. He had style and a swagger to his walk. Very cool guy.

He attracted a lot of girls but he was a pretty loyal guy from what I could tell. Even when I would joke around about the girls that were after him, he wouldn't really comment. I did figure out pretty quickly that he liked Emj in the bedroom a lot. Like a lot. Like enough to put up with her materialistic attitude and her annoying personality at times. Dude just wanted to live up his life in California by dating a hot beach girl with fake tits.

Next there was Callie. Callie was a very interesting person because her personality was rather mysterious. She was very direct, as in she would look you in the eye to talk with deep cold greyish blue eyes that pierced through you. She was also rather serious, as in she wouldn't joke around as much as the others. She was disciplined. She was a serious gym rat that lifted and squatted way more than I could. Her body was very tight with no fat anywhere. She had super short blonde hair that was longest only in the front. It came down over her forehead and came to a point over one eye. Essentially her blonde hair covered her forehead and one eye. I think it was dyed blonde because the back of her hair was brown at its roots. Her face was long and came to a point at her chin. She wore leather, which Kay commented on. She reminded me of a dominant lesbian woman.

And finally there was Mara Jade. Mara Jade was the youngest of us all and probably the most inexperienced. 18 and kind of goofy so we took her under our wing. She would just go along with everything we would do. If we took a shot, she would take a shot. If we laughed, she laughed. If we recounted stories, she just listened. Mara Jade was a cute short girl with long dark straight hair, big boobs, and a big butt. Everyone brought up how she always got older guys, but we knew she also got girls. She hung around us the most because we got comfortable getting to know each other in the car ride up.

Once we were settled in, Emj took it upon herself to begin making margaritas for everyone while Mara Jade helped Kay pack a bowl. Markus and I were outside in the snow drinking a beer figuring out how to turn the Jacuzzi on. I had no idea where Callie was but Markus explained she often liked to be alone and she only drank so if she didn't join us for things it would be no surprise.

The girls offered us party gifts and we quickly figured out how everything worked. By this time Kay, Mara Jade, and Emj went into the room to change. Markus and I found Callie in the room I was sharing with the girls. She was going through her things and didn't even acknowledge our presence in the room.

"Callie would you like to join us? We're about to go into the jaccuzi?" Markus asked. There was a pause as she didn't turn as if not hearing at first. Then she slowly turned her head to look at Markus with cold eyes, turned her stoic face into a wide pleasant smile, and answered Markus.

"I'll be there in a sec!" Then proceeded to go back to the exact same thing she was doing. Markus just looked at me and shrugged. We grabbed our boardies and changed in the bathroom.

We fixed ourselves a glass of scotch and a splash and waiting for the girls to finish. One by one the three girls came out Kay looking the hottest as usual. She came up straight to me gave me a short greeting and then a pleasant kiss. Emj threw herself on Markus and began playing with his chest hair. He complimented her and she fixed her hair on him and then gave him a kiss.

Mara Jade made a comment about PDA so the three of us went into the Jacuzzi and left them in the kitchen. I think you can guess exactly what the first thing Kay brought up.

"So Mara Jade, when you were with those girls, did you like giving or receiving?" Kay asked bluntly.

"Oh my God you're so blunt. Ummm I don't know I guess I liked both...no that's a lie, I liked receiving. There was something about looking down at a girl with soft long hair eating you out." Mara Jade explained.

"Oh I know exactly what you mean it's so hot!" Kay exclaimed. Mara Jade turned to me and asked.

"Are you okay with all that?"

"Yeah I don't really care, she can do what she wants with girls." I said.

"So what she can go hookup with other girls at night and then tells you about it?"

"Yeah pretty much."

"And do you get like a free pass then or something?" Mara Jade questioned.

"Nope, I have her." I told her.

"Well, it's not like I get it all to myself, like I will share with him if he's around." Kay explained moving closer to Mara Jade.

"So what do you guys have threesomes all the time then?" Mara Jade asked.

"No not all the time, but if someone is hot we'll try to share." Kay said looking to see if she'd get a reaction out of Mara Jade.

"And what if someone wants to? Do you just say hey let's have a threesome?" Mara Jade said sort of nervously as Kay inched slightly closer and closer.

"I mean we'd prefer to have someone who wants to share like we do, not someone who is just in it for him." Kay subtly hinted.

"Hmmm...and has it ever gone wrong? Like have you ever gotten pissed in the middle of it?" Mara Jade inquired.

"No not really, I mean it's just sex it's not like a commitment. And we've been together this whole time." Kay tried to convince her.

Mara Jade took a drink and sort of tried to transition the conversation to something equally sexual but tried to get out of the conversation we were having without pushing it completely away. She was nervous, Kay was coming on too strong for her, so she tried to slow it down and bring it back.

"So you said you had an older boyfriend, you never dated a girl did you?" Kay asked.

"No I never have. When I was younger I had a huge crush on my best friend but nothing ever came of it. Like I would try to look super pretty around her and when we would hangout I always tried to get her alone. I don't think she ever really knew I think it was in my head. But I tried super hard to get naked with her when we slept over at each others houses. I would convince her down to her underwear and we would spoon but she never took it that sexually." Mara Jade said.

"Why? Was she just straight?" Kay asked.

"Oh yeah I'm pretty sure. She was dating a guy for years."

"Did you ever try to move in on the two of them?" Kay tried bringing it back.

"Oh no never! She was my best friend and she loved him. I wanted her to myself but I wanted her to want me too." Mara Jade told us.

"I mean I would have, I would have tried to get them both in bed, just saying" Kay said in a joking manner but she wasn't really joking. She was trying to keep the threesome conversation going. I think Mara Jade was nervous about me, so I tried to drop her guard.

"Yeah Kay is always trying to bring in someone else. But she's super picky, she only wants someone who is hot and would be fun to play with. She tells me it's super fun to be with both a guy and a girl at the same time." I tried using psychology like a sly motherfucker.

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" She said in an almost matter-of-fact way looking at both of us.

"Yes." I said looking directly at her. Her hands were still up pointing at both of us and she sort of froze. She was nervous.

Kay made the first move, she placed her hand on Mara Jade's thigh underwater and waited for her first response. Mara Jade looked at me as if making sure I was thinking the same thing both the girls were. I nodded.

"Mara Jade, relax. You know girls are much more gentle than guys are." I sat not moving just yet. Kay was already focusing on rubbing her thighs and then looked up to meet Mara Jade's eyes as she turned away from me and looked into Kay's eyes. The two closed their eyes and began kissing.

Mara Jade slowly gave in as she started to touch Kay in return. The two were getting into it placing their hands on each others faces and then on their thighs, arms and waists. I sat sipping on my scotch as the girls smiled and giggled between kisses. I knew Kay was waiting for me to jump in but I wanted to prolong her and Mara Jade. I knew she was anxious to get naked with us two, but I waited. Kay was in charge of this one and she was happy. Mara Jade began to moan in between kisses. I knew at this point Kay had snuck a few fingers inside of her underwater.

I moved beside Kay and kissed her shoulders gently. I grabbed her boobs and then with the same hand I moved down and took her bottoms completely off. I spread her legs wide and began massaging her clit. The two girls began moaning into each other's mouth. After a minute of pleasuring my girlfriend, she broke away from Mara Jade and turned her head towards me to meet my lips. Her fingers moved from Mara Jade to undo my board shorts. I was already hard at this point and she took my cock out and began massaging it underwater.

Her arm came across my chest to grab the back of my head and Mara Jade pulled off her top to suck on her nipples. Mara Jade also pushed her fingers inside Kay making both Kay and I moan as we madeout in the Jacuzzi. Kay broke away just for a second to undo Mara Jade's bikini top and then we resumed kissing.

The thought came across my head that anyone in the house could walk passed us at any point but I'm pretty sure everyone thought the same thing and didn't bring it up. I don't know if Mara Jade didn't want to break the moment or if she was too into it, or Kay didn't want to break the moment or Kay just loved the thrill of potentially getting caught. I knew I was too into it, and I knew if anyone walked in on us, we would just bring them into it. We were all friends.

That's precisely when Callie came to the door. She opened the door which made us all stop to look at her. We were speechless waiting for her to say something. She just stood there in a black bikini looking straight at us. Without breaking her gaze, she shut the door behind her and then slowly undid her bikini top from behind her back without moving any muscles but her arm. She took her bikini top off and held it with her thumb and index finger and dropped it to the side not breaking eye contact.

She was very toned and her abs ran from her boobs to her bottoms. She walked over to us taking one foot in front of the other like a run way model and took three steps up to the Jacuzzi and then one foot at a time joined us in the Jacuzzi not breaking eye contact. It was weird it was like she was able to make eye contact with all of us at the same time.

No one said anything. K still had her hand on my dick and I'm pretty sure Mara Jade left her fingers inside Kay.

"Can I join you?" Callie asked with a very pleasant wide smile and long cheek dimples. She had a perfect smile, not in a creepy killer way, more like a business woman who could put on a perfect front even if she wasn't happy.

"Ya." Kay said wide-eyed. Her full attention was on Callie.

"Kay, it's Kay right?" She asked just as pleasantly.

"Ya." Kay said the exact same way.

"Kay why don't you sit up on the side of the Jacuzzi." Callie directed her.

Kay kept contact and obeyed her command. Mara Jade and I were completely focused. Callie had a presence that could just command us all. We weren't terrified of her, she just had a way about her where you didn't want to not obey her. Kay sat up completely naked and she moved straight towards Kay opening her legs in front of all three of us.

"Why don't you help me take care of your girlfriend." Callie said looking directly at me. I obliged and the two of us went in between my girlfriend's legs together. Kay watched intently as I went underneath Callie's chin to lick her asshole.

Callie proceeded to look directly into Kay's eyes as her wet tongue lay on Kay's pussy. Kay cocked her head back letting out a huge moan. The kind she gets when she has an orgasm with me. Mara Jade moved up to her mouth and kissed her gently as Kay breathed heavily through her nose. Kay's hands grasped the nearest thing she had, Mara Jade's face. I continued allowing all this pleasure to happen to her.

Callie continued to make out with my girlfriend's pussy. I could taste her juices running down to meet my tongue on her asshole. She was literally dripping wet. I was rock hard. I knew Kay had been waiting for something like this to happen to her. Kay moved a hand onto Callie's head and grabbed a hand full of hair. She broke away from Mara Jade letting out a loud moan with her eyes still closed from kissing Mara Jade who was now moving to her boobs again. I know she loved it but she began to get cold being out of the Jacuzzi. I spoke up for her.

"We should bring this inside."

"Yes let's continue this inside." Kay agreed. All four of us got up Callie grabbing our hands and leading us inside.

"Where are Emj and Markus?" Mara Jade asked walking inside.

"Fucking in the bedroom. They will join us when they are finished."

Callie took me by the hand and had me sit on the couch in the living room. She placed Kay next to me and took Mara Jade down with her to her knees.

"Now, we can all share right?" Callie asked the three of us."

"Yes we should share." Kay responded.

Callie ran a hand up my thigh until it met my cock and she leaned forward to wrap her lips around the tip. I watched closely as I felt Kay begin licking my ear. I opened my legs wider and Mara Jade joined in on sucking my balls. I felt incredible. My girlfriend was next to me whispering in my ear as I felt my shaft be engulfed by two girls mouths.

"No feelings, just sex." Kay whispered.

"Yeah."

"Isn't this what you've always wanted?" Kay whispered.

"Yeah..." I said letting out a moan. Kay giggled softly.

"Good." She smiled and then got on her knees next to me on the couch. She took my shaft from Callie and began going down on it. Mara Jade continued to suck my balls and Callie moved down even further to lick my asshole. I couldn't believe what was going on. Callie and Mara Jade took off both of their bottoms as they were licking me up. Kay would break off and look to me still stroking my shaft with a hand and smile. She then would go back down to deep throat me.

I let out a huge moan. This was only the beginning and I could've cum right then. I was defenseless but taken care of. I placed my hand over the back of Kay's head and just closed my eyes taking in the feeling I was given. I opened my eyes back to the feeling of two girls leaving.

12