College Lake House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and saw Callie now kissing Mara Jade in front of me. Kay got a better grip and continued to blow me. Callie took Mara Jade and had her bend over to lick Kay as she bent over still sucking me off. Now Mara Jade was eating my girlfriend out and Callie was doing the same to Mara Jade. It was a train of oral sex and I was at the receiving end. I could feel Kay moaning while her mouth salivated covering my cock. She was moaning under her breath just like Mara Jade was. But I was too horny to sit back. I needed to act.

I got up and laid Kay on her back on the couch. Mara Jade climbed over her face and she began to lick Mara Jade's pussy as I stuffed my cock inside her. Callie came over and began switching between Mara Jade's and my lips as I fucked my girlfriend. Callie looked at me and encouraged me.

"Your girlfriend has a nice pussy, she wants you to fuck it." She said looking at me. I began going faster while hearing muffled moans coming out of Kay between Mara Jade's legs. She was squeezing Mara Jade's ass and Mara Jade began riding her face in reaction. Callie positioned her head right over Kay's body and began licking her clit as I continued to fuck her.

When I pulled out Callie would hold me by the balls and deep throat me choking herself and then helping me put it back into my girlfriend. Mara Jade was squeezing her tits out of the vibrations she was feeling from Kay's mouth. I alternated fucking my girlfriend and jamming my cock down Callie's throat. She was a real slut.

Kay pushed Mara Jade off and pushed me onto my back. Kay positioned herself over my face and Callie took control of my cock. The two began riding me while Mara Jade came between them. The two girls began sucking Mara Jade's big boobs while playing with her clit. I could feel Callie going up and down on my shaft which made me moan while eating my girlfriend out. It was intense hearing everyone moan. I think we were a bit too loud because the next thing I know Emj and Markus came out of the bedroom.

Everyone stopped for a second and I tried to look through Kay's legs to see what was going on. Kay got off me and walked over to Emj and in a really sexy way convinced Emj to join us. Callie got off me and walked over to join her.

"Come on tell us you don't want to join in on this." They said as they felt Emj's body. I watched as her nipples began to harden through her bikini top. She was getting turned on but she was nervous. She turned with a confused look to Markus who stood there with his mouth half open not quite believing what he was seeing.

"Kay maybe you should convince her." Callie mentioned to Kay.

"I would love to." Kay said dropping Emj's bikini bottom. She got on her knees and began licking her clit in front of her boyfriend. He didn't react at first I think he was a bit blown away.

"Emj. I'm going to touch your boyfriend now. I don't have any feelings for him, it's just for fun. We are sharing tonight." Callie explained. This confused Emj even more who was already off put. It was time for Mara Jade and I to help. Mara Jade went over to Markus and began kissing him as Callie undid his board shorts to begin sucking him off.

I joined my girlfriend in taking charge of Emj. I placed my cock in front of Kay as I began feeling Emj. All this attention on Emj was helping her to get into it. Kay would go back and forth between licking Emj's clit and shoving my cock in her. Emj, I could tell, was pretty drunk so she wasn't focusing on Markus. And Markus was so tied up with two girls on him he would look over at his girlfriend and then would look back at who was sucking him off now and then would moan and cock his head back.

Emj grabbed my cock with one hand and began stroking as she wanted Kay's tongue on her. She grabbed Kay's head and let her take care of her. This made her dripping wet. I was feeling and sucking her fake tits when Kay came up to kiss Emj. Then Kay turned to me.

"We finally have another guy." She said smiling. I smiled.

"Markus I need you over here." I told him. He snapped back to reality and obliged. The girls stopped sucking him off and I led the group over to the couch.

"Emj, can we borrow your boyfriend." I told her not bullshitting. She was too wrapped up in drunk and ecstasy that she obliged. He turned to me and nodded, so I laid down arching my back on one end of the couch. Kay put one knee on the couch and assumed her position. She put my dick in her mouth first and Markus began fucking her from behind. She moaned.

"Oh yes baby just like that" I asked. All I heard in response was a moan because I stuffed her mouth with my dick. I led the two on. Markus began fucking Kay harder and her moans and breaths increased. She began gargling and coughing on my cock. She grabbed my thigh and squeezed as if pleading but I pushed her head down to keep sucking. She enjoys pain. In fact, she's admitted she has a fantasy to be manhandled. Markus was going faster and began smacking her ass. I let go and she lifted off my cock taking a huge breath in.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Then she went right back to licking my shaft by cocking her head sideways and then going back down to deep throat. Callie walked over to me and stood over me so I could eat her out while Mara Jade and Emj began feeling Markus' body and kissed him as he fucked my girlfriend. You could hear moans from Callie, Kay, Markus, myself, and Emj who was being fingered.

Markus pulled off and sat down on the couch so Mara Jade could climb on top of him. I saw the three doing that so I pushed the two girls off me and I sat next to Markus. Callie immediately moved over me and got on top of me as Kay descended to lick us. Callie squeezed my hair and cocked her head towards the ceiling moaning as Kay would go from her asshole to mine and back up. Next to us Mara Jade was riding Markus and shoving her tits in his face. Emj reciprocated by pushing her fake boobs into his face. He mote boated all four and fucked another girl in front of his girlfriend at the same time.

Callie got off and switched with Kay but this time Kay sat on me in reverse so her back was facing me. And she didn't want it in her pussy, she wanted it in her ass. She sat down on me as I controlled her by her waist. Callie stood in front of her pushing her boobs in Kay's face and then descending to lick Kay's pussy while she rode me. Markus got up and put his cock in K's mouth while Emj got on top of me so I could eat her out. Mara Jade laid down on her back under Callie to eat her out. We were all doing one position without saying a word. It was incredible.

Kay was riding my cock, sucking a cock, and being eaten out all at once I knew she was going to orgasm and she did. She was moaning so much she couldn't keep the other cock in her mouth she pulled away and screamed. I guided her hips as she slowed down. We repositioned.

This time Emj bent over on the couch to eat Kay out and I hit Emj from behind. Callie climbed on top of K's face and the four of us fucked while Mara Jade was on her back on the floor and Markus was railing her. Kay's face was covered by ass but I could tell Emj was doing a great job eating her out. I smacked Emj's ass and grabbed her tits for the first time. I would pull out and lick her ass and then jam my dick back in. She moaned on Kay's clit while Kay was eating Callie up too. Obviously, Callie was dirty talking her at this point.

"Lick that fucking pussy. Just like that yes yes yes fucking yes!" She would pull Kay's hair. Kay began sticking fingers into her asshole as she licked Callie's pussy.

"Fuck yes! Just like that Kay just like that! Fuck me!" Callie moaned, "Your girlfriend is mine tonight!" Callie said looking back at me.

"Fuck my girlfriend's face." I told her.

"She's really into it down there I could ride her face all day." She said as she moved her hips up and down Kay's face and bit her lower lip.

By now I had built up so much cum I thought I was going to explode into Emj. It was time. I announced I was about to cum and the three girls stopped what they were doing and came right below me. I stroked my shaft until I couldn't take it anymore. I came on their faces more than I ever thought possible. The climax of the sex was the best part.

I looked at Kay, through everything we had been doing up until that point, and she and I both knew what we were thinking about. We smiled at each other and she blew me a kiss as our fantasy came to fruition and the orgy continued.

12