All Comments on 'College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 01'

by aniceguy77

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

Was well done very fine work. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love where this is going

So much potential with this scenario. Can’t wait to see where it is headed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry, I'm calling Bullshit

There is no way in hell a new couple would do this. There is no way in hell any self respecting man would tolerate this behavior. And this should be no stars.

betamale08betamale08over 3 years ago

It's a fantasy.. and so far? I'm a lovin' it!! 5 stars for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good but...

It moves a little fast for my taste. I like to feel the pain if wondering if she's cheating while she assures him that she's not

cuckedinMichcuckedinMichover 3 years ago

This is fucking hot. Love the power dynamic. It makes me explode with lust!

KStewCuckoldedR_PatzKStewCuckoldedR_Patzover 3 years ago
Good story! Can't wait to read more!

I specially liked the part about where Jenna's boyfriend's balls and penis actually shrank while watching. Like the story says that he could feel his balls receding into his body and his penis shrinking. What I am trying to say is that's what cuckolding is all about. IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Silly

I can't believe anyone could put together a horrible zero star story like this, it's bullhit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This entire series made me disgusted with a fetish I used to like it made me come to my senses I appreciate you for writing this horror story to prevent people from going further down this path of degeneracy

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

And there they are again, the perverted idiots who call themselves cuckolds! How stupid it must be to think that any of today's young people would give themselves such shit. This slut and her family would be the talk of the future at college. The slut could never be seen in college again and the reputation of the family would also be screwed. So this story is for you cuckold wankers. Enjoy it, at least you have something in life!

aniceguy77aniceguy77almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone who enjoyed this story! And thank you to everyone who also added their feedback no matter what! It really means a lot. You can find the full version of this story on Amazon under the name Tyler Penance. Thanks again!

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

I read the series and then reread this. What part of hell no do you understand when Johnson tells the young man to strip. He is scared but is caught flat footed. Sorry... too fast.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

I will follow this and hate every bit of it.

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178over 2 years ago

Thank you for a well written story. It seems some reviewers can't distinguish fantasy from reality.

This is fantasy folks and one of the best written erotic story series on Literotica.

airwolf64airwolf64over 2 years ago

To be a cuckold is to have a mental illness.

Those of you who rated this crap anything but 1 star, you need a psychological evaluation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, very erotic which is the whole purpose of his type of work.

Thank You, you've earned 5 flames for being a hot author 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I originally thought this was very well written, and pretty hot, but then, I started to get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, which I didn't understand, since I've read similar stories and found them great, from a fantasy point of view. I then realized why this made me feel weird: It doesn't seem consentual. The part where the "bull" seems ready to hurt the "cuck", where the grilfriend gives the key away, where the girlfriend and mother psychologically manipulate and abuse the "cuck", that made this seem much more abusive than at first glance. SUddenly, this didn't seem like a hot fantasy, but a nightmare where a person is psychologically manipulated, where despite him having her "heart", she lets him be abused and hurt, and where, even if he wanted out, it seems like she would do whatever her bull told her, even if it meant inflicting more pain on him. There is no dialogue, no discussion on whether they as a couple want this for their relationship, but instead a gaslighting of "if you love me you will let yourself be hurt again and again", this seems cruel and somethign that only a psycho would do, and therefore takes me right out of being interested into being repulsed. It read like something an abusive parent might do, where they grind their children underfoot with telling them that they're loved, and then manipulating them into situations where they feel uncomfortable, but are too psychologially hurt to understand what is even happenign to them. It's more like Stokholm syndrome or something, a pretty dark and vile way of abuse, even emotioanl violation. This is no longer some fantasy between two consenting people, but a tale of betraying a person's trust to make them do somethign they don't really want to do. I guess what I'm trying to say is, despite the well writen nature and interesting idea, this story overall is pretty horrifying, twisted even by my standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have loved all of these chapters, thank you for writing aniceguy77

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome start! Please continue it asap!

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

goof sstart of something.. not sure what, buy i will read it.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

As a beta male married to a alpha woman I must say I love this life. My penis hides inside me most of the time and always in the presence of a woman and a alpha. My wife has led me in all ways since we met.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. The premise in genius. I don't know if you're planning to write anymore but I for one would love to see you continue with these characters, it feels like there's lots more to explore. And, if it interests you, I made a caption series loosely based on your work over at my tumblr. I'll leave the link right here :) - misswatsonssissyhandmaid-reblogs.tumblr.com/post/703029492018462720/this-one-is-loosely-based-on-aniceguy77s

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dark, unpleasant, horrifying, abusive

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Did i strain in my cage. YES. Could I deal in this actual situation. NOPE. The issue is the deception. She should have told him instead of letting him find out this way. The girlfriend is an asshole all the way through.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam2 months ago

I knew I was going to be a cuck when I eagerly went down on Mary's pussy even though she made it clear I was not going to fuck her and I knew she fucked every guy who se was with. I didn't care, I just wanted to be with her and please her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraniceguy77@aniceguy77
Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed my stories. You have been very encouraging and I am thankful. To everyone who has added the opinion and comments, whether you enjoyed the stories or not, thank you for your feedback! I write stories of cuckoldry that usually highlight m...