All Comments on 'College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 02'

by aniceguy77

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pure Garbage

Even if you're into cuckolding, there has to be some level of respect and understanding between all parties, and that is not the case. Plus just ambushing the MC like this is dumb. You should have just gone complete ridiculous since none of the story is believable.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

I like it, but be prepared for all the haters that will deluge you with abuse - it comes with the territory!

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Sorry, total nonsense.

betamale08betamale08over 3 years ago

I love that its a bit far fetched!

48cuck28bride48cuck28brideover 3 years ago

I'm enjoying the extremes of the story. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

Cucks are truly subhuman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Would love to use a man like that! X

KStewCuckoldedR_PatzKStewCuckoldedR_Patzover 3 years ago
It's was ok but also a step down from Ch. 01

I was excepting more but it is still good.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

I am just hoping for an eventual throat cutting ceremony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This sucks and makes zero sense. You should give up writing and either get phycological help or end yourself.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Our lives diverge here. I was never chained as he is

I have kissed many clocks but never been hit.

Janrene3Janrene3over 1 year ago

Why he didn’t go to the kitchen to get a knife when Jenna revealed the cuckold reality for him - is beyond me. The wrestler has it coming.

Its a story, I get it. So I choose to end reading here

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He is obviously a beta that can handle being 2nd place. I would draw the line once I was told I was going to raise his children. Actually I would have probably stopped it in the dining room once the mother told me to go take a walk with her.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This sissy “beta” boy haven’t seen “alphas” yet, he should visit a zoo for a look at male gorillas – those are indeed real men.

Vittorio Vittorossi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"Yes Jenna," I answered, "I would do anything for you. You know that. And if this is what it takes to be with you...then so be it!"

.

That's it? She explains the situation and he just caves? I was hoping for several chapters of mounting pressure as he slowly comes to terms with it.

.

I was already wary - "Beta" is alt-right bullshit, and had me expecting the story to go places I don't like, but this is the moment where it lost me.

.

It's not that I dislike cuckold stories in general. I give them high ratings when they deserve it, including part 1 of this one. But nope - I'm outta here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraniceguy77@aniceguy77
Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed my stories. You have been very encouraging and I am thankful. To everyone who has added the opinion and comments, whether you enjoyed the stories or not, thank you for your feedback! I write stories of cuckoldry that usually highlight m...