College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 08

Story Info
Jenna deals the cuckold some honest aftercare.
3.5k words
4.27
30.4k
24

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, this time I didn't have to wait as long. Within five minutes of Jake leaving me I heard Jenna's door open. She didn't say anything as she gently rubbed my pantied ass as she undid the fasteners and collar.

She helped me up and held my hand as we went straight into her room and onto her bed. I undressed my panties. The room was in slight disarray, but the bed looked well used. Sheets were thrown every which way. She quickly laid onto her back and pulled my face between her warm and perspired legs. The whole room had a distinct sexual aroma, but the greatest concentration emitted from my girlfriend's delicate, but swollen, well-used prize.

Without hesitation I dove in head first. My mouth and tongue sought out anything remotely in need of cleaning. Dried patches of cum. Sticky vestiges of her excitement. Combinations of the two. I found anything that I could get my tongue on and fervently made sure to consume it, filling me with their night's excitement and faithfully cleaning her in attempt to bring her back to the purity she had enjoyed prior to Jake's crude defilement.

If I could not have my girlfriend, I would do my best to make sure his residue wouldn't mark her as long as possible.

She allowed me to attentively clean her thighs, but not for long. She gently tugged at my hair, pulling me closer to her. I knew what I was supposed to be doing. As she placed both of her beautiful feet on opposite sides of my locked dicklet, I placed my tongue firmly on her engorged pussy lips. There was plenty to clean here also, but the main task was pleasing Jenna. That was not the least be difficult as the nights events, Jake's spectacular work, and her submissive boyfriend's loyal behavior had driven her to sexual highs she had not yet known.

Within a minute she was screaming in ecstasy, her body was taught and nearly crushing my head between her athletic thighs. She spasmed as she seemed to have a ever tiered orgasms, reaching to new heights as I gently applied my oral pressure and held on for dear life.

Eventually, she relaxed and the orgasm dissipated. Her feet that were tight against my chastity device relaxed. Her firm grip on my hair loosed. Her body eased as she laid back, holding her hair and staring aimlessly at the ceiling. Between her thighs she was as warm and moist as ever. She pulled me up and gave me a deep, passionate kiss. We wordlessly stared deep into each other's eyes. The connection I felt for her at that moment was intense. She was not just a girlfriend, she was not just a fuck-toy to be used, she was a queen who valued and acknowledged what I could give her, but was honest enough with me to tell me what I could not.

She gave me her beautiful smile and held my face one last time before rolling over. She positioned us to spoon. She grabbed my tied, flaccid penis and placed it between her prefect and slightly sweaty ass cheeks. As I reached down to readjust I felt something strange. There was something that felt like new fluid on her ass. It appeared to be some leakage coming from me. Apparently, I had precummed a little when she had strangled my tied dick with her feet. Now there was a little bit of dribble on her ass as well.

Jenna was so exhausted I am sure that she didn't even notice. Well, I hadn't marked her like Jake had, but at least this was something!

As I held my girlfriend close and nestled my flaccid penis between her cheeks, I noticed that my side was laying in a thick pile of Jake's residue. At this point, this was no matter. After all that had happened that night, I knew we were extremely close as we both drifted off to sleep.

-

The next morning, we both awoke at the same time as a beautiful morning light filled her room. We smiled at each other and wished each other 'good mornings' before she again pushed me back down. I gladly did my job again and was proud of the fact that I brought her a nice little morning orgasm. There was no way we could match the intensity of the night before, but she had a decent one all the same.

She again shot me that beautiful smile before and after we had another of our passionate kisses. As she hopped off of the bed and walked toward the bathroom I got a wonderful view of her perfect ass. The sight of that magnificent prize sent a shock to my cocklet. It was just then that I remembered that Jake had given me the 'emergency key'. Ostensibly it was for Mrs. Anderson, but he had trusted me with the literal key to my penile freedom.

Had he told Jenna? They said that he was going away for a few days. Did this mean that she was fully mine for that time? Would I get unlocked and all of this was just some weird kinky game they played every so often and I would go back to getting to fuck my girlfriend? My mind was swimming with possibilities.

I had heard of kinky people. I knew of swingers and stuff. Maybe the Andersons were just kinky swingers and every so often these Johnson jerks came around? Mr. Anderson was rich as hell, surely he didn't have to put up with all this chastity and humiliation?

Imagine having to watch your beautiful wife get pounded every night, all the while you are locked up in chastity? To have your masculinity stolen from right in front of your entire family by some thug Alpha? And then to lose your daughter's independence to his thug son? After all that had happened, I still wasn't sure what was going on, but I was convinced that I was somehow getting put on.

Just then Jenna appeared in the bathroom doorway. She justifiably flaunted her amazing naked body. "Well honey," she said smiling, "I have good news, some more good news, and I have some potentially really bad news."

I looked up at her quizzically, "Oh?"

"The good news is, well for you anyway, is that Jake won't be back for several days," she said smiling. "Which is good in a way for me too actually, so that I will get to recover after last night as I can barely walk. But it's good for you so that we will get to spend more time together."

"That's nice," I said somewhat blankly.

"Right? Well the second bit of good news is that Jake left the keys to your little cage there," she said indicating my pink trap. "Basically that means that he thinks you did a really good job last night and that he really doesn't feel threatened by you in any way."

"He doesn't?" I asked still confused.

"Well, no, and that's a good thing," she said helpfully. "You did everything asked of you and so he thinks you deserve a reward or such. That's how this works."

"Wow..." I said almost expressionless.

"Now the bad news, I can't find the keys," she said biting her lip looking genuinely upset. "Have you seen them?"

Whether it was out of shock or some other brain freeze, I blankly answered, "Uh... no... I haven't"

"Oh," She looked at me curiously, "Well, I am sure they will turn up."

With that she hopped back into the bathroom. I immediately felt down into my crotch. The key was gone! I looked into cum soaked bed and bed sheets, and to where my panties laid on the ground but I couldn't find it. I quickly looked onto the ground toward the door, but it wasn't immediately in view.

Where was it? Why had I lied?

Surely he would tell her, or her mom, that he had given me the emergency key. What would happen if they found out? Maybe it was still outside where he had first given it to me and I was made to listen to them fuck for hours?

Just then Jenna called into me. "Come in her honey," she said sweetly. "Let's take a bath!"

I quickly gave one last look around the room. It was nowhere to be seen. It must have fallen out last night and must still be outside.

"Come on honey, the water is perfect," Jenna said sweetly.

Without any more time to look I entered the bathroom to find Jenna looking incredibly relaxed lounging in the oversized tub. Her beautiful nude body was intermittently visible through the lavender scented foam. I got in opposite her.

She rested her tender feet against my soft, deflated sac. Her toes would occasionally rub against my cage and its confined, inert contents.

"It's a shame we can't find the key," she said rubbing my crotch with a teasing purpose.

"Yea..." I said with my head hung.

"Well that's ok," she said perking up. "That just gives us more time to talk." She lifted up my sac with her toes and pushed a bit on my perineum. "With Jake gone, you are safe here with me. And, I'm sure you have lots of questions."

I felt a slight jolt to my cage as she did this. I looked up at her and she had a genuinely sweet look on her face. It was the Jenna I remember before. Before I knew I was a cuckold.

"Well," I spoke calmly, "I mean, a lot has changed in the past few days." I looked up at her sheepishly. "I mean, between us right?"

She looked a bit confused by the question. "Really?" she asked. "Honey, I don't think and I really hope, that anything has changed between us."

"What?" I asked doing my best not to sound upset. "I mean, so far I've had to watch you fuck that guy, we haven't had sex once, and the way you are treating me is totally different!"

Jenna was nonplussed. "Honey, let's be honest. We really haven't had sex in almost a year. Remember your problems? You haven't been able to enter me for a long time now, way before you even knew about Jake."

"I mean..." I mumbled in shame.

"When I told you that you never satisfied my in that way I didn't mean for it to ruin you ability to get hard," she said with genuine intent. "I was... just being honest. I am sure you wouldn't want me to continue faking."

"No..."

"But we found other ways didn't we?" she added. "We worked with your mouth and the body worship stuff. And then when I found out about your cheating fetish, well honey," she said massaging my sac, "I don't think you give credit to how matched we are."

"Yea but," I started to argue. "Now I get a reward? Like a dog?"

She took my question seriously. "Honey, do you remember the first time we met?"

"Do you mean in Howard Hall? The stairwell?" I answered.

"No, before that, at that party?" she corrected. I hung my head a little as I remembered it. "When that kid pantsed you and was going to kick your ass? Wasn't he only a freshman?"

"I guess I kinda tried to block that night out," I said meekly.

"Well those bullies were set to humiliate you in front of everyone," she said compassionately. "I stepped in to save you remember?"

I nodded that I did.

"I find out later that that was your ex's little brother and he was pissed about all the stuff you had called her," she said reminding me. "It was really horrible stuff."

"Well she had.."

"Cheated on you, yea everyone knew," Jenna finished. "You had treated her like a headcase, called her names, and never got her off. That's usually the recipe for getting cheated on."

"How did you...?"

"We all knew," she said honestly. "Still, I didn't like the way those guys were treating you." She then continued, "And then that night in the stairwell while you were sobbing. Somehow I knew it was just you reliving your cycle."

I again nodded in agreement, "Well, you were very sweet."

"That's how I felt about you honey," she said. "Another girl had cheated on you, you didn't understand why, and you lashed out at her. I knew you were really a nice guy, but you needed some.... help."

I grabbed her bare foot and held it against my cage as if it were a security blanket. "I listened to you all night and we really connected. I could see your struggle then. You were trying so hard to be something you never could be and it was eating you up inside. And it was spilling over into your relationships."

She held up her toes in front of my face as a very sweet offering. I kissed them gingerly. "It wasn't your fault honey," she said understandingly, "Society is still carving out a space for you, for born cuckolds.... That's where you belong."

As she said this I nodded and she stuck a few of her toes into my mouth. I happily took them in.

"Tell me," she asked with a serious purpose, "What do you think of Jake?"

I lowered my head as being unsure as how to answer. Eventually I held her foot against my face and muttered, "Well, I guess I hate him..."

"Why?" Jenna asked honestly.

After I paused for a bit, she pushed her foot against my cheek. "Well, I mean... he gets to fuck you and I don't..." I said honestly.

"And why do you think that is?" she asked.

Her simple question cut me deep. I did not know how to answer.

"Are you scared of him?" Jenna asked pointedly.

"Yes..." I answered.

"Because he is an Alpha? Because he has your girlfriend?" She asked not unkindly. "Or because you know what he can do to you should he choose?"

"I guess... all of that..." I answered humbly.

She put her toes back into my mouth and I obliged. "That all makes sense honey," she said assuredly. "Don't be so hard on yourself." She seemed to be thinking to help me understand. She asked another question, "Tell me, what did you think while he was fucking me in front of you?"

Here was another question that cut deep. She returned her pedicured foot to my tied package. "I mean..."

"Be honest honey," she said supportively.

"Well, I was jealous," I said honestly.

"Of him?" she said with a devious smile, "Or of me?"

This cause me to blush a bit and helped me to relax. "Well honestly, I could never do what he did," I answered, "And I have never seen you that excited."

"He is amazing isn't he?" she asked not necessarily expecting and answer. She seemed to get excited as her toes entered my mouth again, "My god, what a man..."

I sucked on them for a bit as she gently caressed her thighs and chest.

She returned her foot to my caged dicklet and pressed in hard. "Tell me all that you were thinking last night," she said directly.

"Uh.. that he was was amazing... that you looked hot, hot as hell actually..." I rattled off facts as I stammered, "That uh.. I wished I was him... that I wished I could enter you like he did... That you might...."

She looked at me directly in the eye as I stopped. "That I might get as excited for him as I do for you?" she finished my thought. She pulled me close in the bath. We were both chest to chest and crotch to tied crotch.

She looked me directly in the eyes. "Honey, Jake will never have what we had late last night. He will never have this. He will never have the closeness we share." She hugged me. I never felt more vulnerable and in a way, close to her. She reached down and touched below my soft sac and gave a push with her finger. "It's a shame about those keys," she said sweetly.

I felt an immediate and forceful jolt to my tied dicklet.

She then leaned back and put her beautiful feet on the side of the tub right near my face. She was in state of pure relaxation. I was in a state of pure sexual arousal. I would dive on those feet if she allowed me.

"What else...?" she asked in her serene state.

"Well, I mean..." I said cautiously, "The guy is kind of a dick. I mean... at least to me..."

Jenna again was nonplussed, "Honey, power only intimidates you because you've never had it. Jake will have a firm hand with you at first to get you to the place you need to be." She teased her feet right near my face. "Being a Bull, as fun as it is much of the time, can be stressful too. Think about this honey, while you were on your knees watching him pound me did you have to worry about your little semi-erections?"

"Uhh... well no I guess," I stammered.

"Did you have to worry about cumming too quickly or leaving me unsatisfied, which would only frustrate both of us and could lead to some silly fight between us?" she asked sincerely.

I shook my head that I didn't.

"Jake took that burden off of you. As the Alpha that is now his honor, and responsibility," she said trying to help me. "You will find that being the weaker male has its benefits."

"Like being tied up for hours?" I asked with a shot of courage.

Jenna was again unbothered, "If you are referring to my father, did you ever stop to think that he might want to be in bondage? You can't know the trouble that Mr. Johnson's firm discipline has saved him from. Trust me, I've seen the change." She returned her feet to both sides of my cage. "Jake needs to see you relinquish all that silly nonsense you held about trying to be some sort of top dog that you never were going to be. It's called training. And training involves both punishments.... and rewards."

As she said this she massaged my groin with her soft feet. "I can't imagine why then he would take the keys..."

I could feel jolts hit my tied penis. Why was she keep mentioning the key? What did she know? Was this some sort of test?

"Well I mean..." I started trying to understand the situation. "Do you really think that I am that much weaker?"

"Than Jake?" she asked a little bit confused. "Honey, I am pretty sure that you are weaker than me. When we used to play wrestle, I only went at twenty-five percent. I didn't want to hurt your ego." I lowered my eyes to the fact that this was possibly true. "But you aren't just physically weaker, it takes a certain masculine power to do other things in this world."

She again pulled me close to her in the middle of the tub. She cupped my limp sac in her hands. "Honey, your gifts lay elsewhere," she said sweetly.

"Oh yea? Like what?" I asked almost crying.

"You are sweet, supportive, and when you finally rid yourself of that stupid faux masculine barrier, I know there is a nurturing and kind beta just waiting to be by my side," she said this as we kissed on the lips.

She then leaned back and placed her feet back on my cage. "And all you have to do is watch a stronger man fuck me," she said this with a wry smile that combined with added pressure on my groin that sent a huge shock to my caged penis.

Uncontrollably I grabbed her ankles and tried to will her feet to get me hard despite the cage. She giggled a little at my impotence, I'm sure both figurative and literal. "Really is a shame about the key..." she chuckled.

I hopped out the tub unable to control myself any longer. I made my way naked to the door. "I uh... I'll be right back," I stammered.

Jenna remained relaxed and reclined in the warm water, "Take your time honey... I will be here whenever you get back."

Without bothering to look in the room I went straight to the door. I opened it and looked down to where I had been tied last night. It must have fallen out at some point. I got down on all fours and began combing the thick carpet for any sign of it.

It had to be somewhere. Where the hell was it?

Suddenly a voice I didn't recognize came from behind my naked, prone body, "Are you looking for something?"