College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 09

Story Info
Cuckold searches for key and finds something else.
2.1k words
4.13
22k
21

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked behind me I saw a tall, but not imposing attractive girl about my age staring down at me.

The first thing I saw were her adorable black and white Mary Jane's that gave way to her expensive looking knee-high stockings. After that was the most precious length of healthy milky-white thigh. A black and classy short skirt gave way to a nice mid-cut top that demonstrated without revealing her amble breasts. A silk black choker sat below her adorable slightly-rounded face.

Her hair was up as her eyes were down surveying a naked beta on all fours at her feet. "Is everything alright?" she asked in response to my confused pause at her previous question.

I quickly realize that this beautiful girl was practically forced to address my exposed, bare ass, so I jumped up to spare myself the loss whatever fleeting degree of dignity I might still possess. We stood almost eye to eye as she placed both hands on her hips and extended me a smile, "You must be the fiance."

"Well," I answered appropriately meekly, "boyfriend..."

"Right..." she responded with understanding and seemingly a slightly British tone.

She then glanced down and bit her the corner of her lip. Surprisingly, it was then that I noticed that I was wearing nothing but my tiny cock-cage, while standing face to face with this cute-as-hell whoever she was.

I quickly went to cover up. "Oh don't bother," she said sweetly with her cute smile, "That's not the first tiny pecker I've seen. Nor the first one rightfully caged." After she saw that this comment stung me a bit she patted me on the shoulder, "I'm only kidding sweetie, I'm sure it gets raging hard when duty calls, am I right?" She spoke with a kind and good-humored tone that told me that she meant no harm.

"I just..."

"Jenna said that you were cute," she said almost blushing, "And boy she was right. Such a lucky girl..."

I returned a blush at the kind complement. I relaxed my hands from covering up my caged shame. I stood there practically naked next to this adorable angel.

"I'm sorry... who are...?"

"My name is Brittney," she cut me off. "Brit for short. Which is easy to remember as I haven't quite rid myself of the accent as I am sure you can hear."

I felt simultaneously completely helpless naked in front of this complete stranger, yet somehow safe with her despite how sexy she was and vulnerable I was. Maybe this emasculation training was changing me? Before this scenario would have sent me running. But somehow now, standing there completely ineffectual next to this beauty felt almost comfortable.

"I was just looking for..."

"Will you help me?" she asked sweetly.

"Uh..."

"See this monstrous apparatus?" She asked indicating to a medium sized vacuum cleaner. "It hasn't to go far. It's just that I thought that you might help?"

I looked at it and then I looked at the sincerity in her cute face. "I just left Jenna..."

"We won't be long," she assured. "Trust me, Jenna won't mind you helping me."

I acquiesced and grabbed the handle of the vacuum cleaner. "You are a doll!" she said admiringly.

The two of us walked down the second story hallway, her with a large bag in her hand and me with the vacuum. Somehow I needed to hurry back to Jenna soon and hopefully find that key!

Brit on the other hand, seemed to be in no sort of rush. I followed slightly behind her as glimpses of her buxom ass occasionally popped into view under that adorable short skirt. Each time I got a glimpse a small beta shock futilely hit my cage.

"You are as sweet as Jenna said you were cute," Brit said without a trace of irony. She looked back at me and gave me a charming smile, "She said that she was lucky when she found you, and I dare say she was underselling it."

"So she uh... talked about me?" I asked.

"Oh my yes," Brit said looking back at her naked helper. "She's had her eye on you for a while now. Jenna is a strong girl who knows what she likes."

"Oh," I gather up some courage, "So did she talk about Jake too?"

Brit turned on a dime to face me. She had a sort of star-struck look on her face. "You've met him I'm sure. What do you think of 'em?" she asked with a glowing smile.

As I stood naked barely a foot from this clothed beauty asking me about the Bull whose cum I ate and had to watch rail my girlfriend what I thought of him, I felt both a paralyzing fear of my new reality and intense affection for my beta status. Both of which however, caused me to freeze, unable to or perhaps increasingly conditioned not to answer.

"Yea," she said after a brief pause, "He sure is something isn't he?"

She flicked me on the tip of cock-cage, gave me a wink, and turned around and kept on our journey. "Like I said," she said with pride more than jealousy, "Jenna is one lucky girl."

Eventually we reached a fairly large sized living area with a gorgeous wrap-around couch whose more distinguishing feature was a huge wall mounted television above an over-sized fire place. This room had high ceilings, plenty of windows, and tons of carpet.

Brit indicated to the the far corner. "Start over there and work your way back here," she stated helpfully. "You will find it easier that way."

I sort of paused and looked down at the vacuum. She stepped up close to me and stopped when our bodies and faces were only inches from each other. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Thanks again sweetie..."

Her gentle smile and what would probably be sexual tension were I not an effectively impotent beta caused me to hop to my task and follow her direction. "Mrs. Anderson likes lines," she called out when I was on the other side of the room. "You might say she likes attention to details."

I found a plug nearby and began canvassing with very careful precision. Brit for her part unloaded some of what was in her back and began cleaning different surfaces. She would occasionally check her phone, but she seemed not too bothered and was practically enjoying herself while she dusted and such.

The vacuum was too loud for us to hold a conversation, so we just kept to our separate tasks. Thankfully, it was an expensive and effective vacuum which made my portion almost a pleasure as well. We almost bumped into each other as we crossed the room and shot each other cute knowing smiles.

She had finished before I had so she was ready for me when I finally shut the vacuum off.

"Let's break for a spell," she said sitting down on the luxurious couch. She indicated that I should sit almost across from her. She crossed her sexy legs and I got a much better view of those amazing thighs.

"How does it feel?" she asked leaning back.

"Uh, how does what feel?" I asked back.

"To be cuckolded?" she seemed genuinely curious.

The question hit me like a ton of bricks. I mean, this girl saw me cock-caged and naked on our first meeting so that stung, but I still wasn't quite prepared for such direct a question, especially as I had no idea how to answer.

"I don't know..." I finally murmured. "I guess it sucks..."

"I understand sweetie," she said kindly. "I'm sure it's not what you had in mind when you were young, being cock of the walk and all that, idolized by women." She put her cute shoes into my lap. "But let me tell you, there's no shame in losing out to man like Jake."

That jerk's name still cut me. It caused me to freeze again and lose any positive affect I might have had.

Brit noticed immediately. "Oh I'm sorry honey, wrong word," she said sympathetically. "You will never lose Jenna. It's more like, there's no shame in having a strong, capable gentleman like Jake take you and your darling under his care."

"Under his care?" I asked confused.

"Well, maybe that's not quite right either," Brit said thinking. "You have to admit that all of us need guidance now and again. I know I do." She was really trying and somewhat succeeding in being thoughtful. "This world can be so cruel. To have someone love you like Jenna and to guide you like Jake. Well, one could do much worse in this life."

"I guess..."

"And always remember," she said sweetly, "He may have her body, but you will always have her heart."

"Yea... that sounds familiar," I murmurer. Still, I hated that guy. The thought just occurred to me, had that thug had this angel here also?

"Uh Brit..." I started to ask meekly, "How well do you know that guy?"

"What?" she asked laughing. "Do you mean like do I know his favorite colour?"

"Uh no..."

"Oh, do you mean like his size shoe? Or his favorite movie?" She was clearly teasing with me. "Do you want to know is PIN?"

She rubbed her shoes on my bare legs as she joked. Her cheery demeanor and friendly jostling evoked a smile from me. She sat up and moved closer to me. My knees were almost in contact with her knee-highs.

"You want me to kiss and tell do ya?" she asked looking into eyes in a playful manner. "Want to know if size matters?"

She put her hand on my leg and I felt a jolt of beta tension shoot through me. "Want to know if he's the best lay I've ever had and I would do anything to have him inside me just... one...more... time?" she asked with increasing softness.

She leaned in close with her lips right next to my ear. I could smell her soft, beautiful scent. She whispered into my ear occasionally touching it with her soft lips, "Too bad..."

She pulled back and laughed a friendly laugh. She then squeezed my knee, "Come on cuck, we've more rooms to do!"

With that she stood up and I did my best to leer under her skirt as she walked away at her soft, snow-white ass. I figured she owed me at least a look after she left me high and dry like that, even if it was in jest.

She gathered up her cleaning supplies and I, after recovering from the beta shock she had sent through me, started wrapping the vacuum cord.

"On to the next!" she said in her playful manner.

She wasn't kidding, there were other rooms to clean. We hit up about five or six more areas and basically kept to the same script as the first room. In some of the rooms without carpet she would show me what needed to be done on her end. By the last room I was pretty much able to clean the whole room by myself.

"Cute and capable!" Brit said smiling at me. I smiled back.

Eventually, we made our way to a rather large walk in closet, or room depending on your affluence, where the cleaning supplies were kept. Brit instructed me how to put the supplies back and where other supplies were kept.

When we shut the door I noticed that we were just down the hall from Jenna's door.

"Full circle it seems," Brit said smiling as we faced each other.

There was a silent pause which indicated that our time together today was done. "You did great today," she said sweetly.

"Thanks," I said almost blushing.

"I'm curious," she said before grabbing my cage and jiggled it back and forth a bit. "This thing really does work," she said marveling down at my locked nub. "Practically naked around me all morning and not one semi!"

I blushed again.

"Well, I won't take it personally," she said giving me that cute wink again. We exchanged smiles. "Jenna is lucky that she found you first," Brit said keeping up the play, "Or you might have been my cuckold!"

"Now go, get on." With that she smacked my bare ass. "Get to your woman before I make a cuck out of you too," she said giggling.

I smiled back at her as I walked to Jenna's door.

When I got close to my destination Brit called out, "Same time tomorrow?"

I looked back at her and nodded. She shot me one last wink before turning away and heading off.

I must have been blushing as I put my hand on the knob to Jenna's door. I walked right in having forgotten all about the key.