College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling content, but still shaking a bit I looked back up at the stage. The man was still inside of Brit as she seemed to be starting to relax. He certainly was keeping himself inside of her for a long time. From the look of things, he was sort of still pumping a bit. It was an extremely long ejaculation, but coming from a guy like that it didn't surprise me.

Brittney looked exhausted. Her body had practically gone limp and sort of just hung there over the saw horse. The man finally removed his swollen, red cock from her and an audible sound emanated from both her pussy and from her mouth. His cock hung thick and low as he rotated her again so that her backside was facing us. She didn't move as he spread her cheeks and lifted her up a bit exposing her dripping wet, used red pussy. Some of his Alpha juices were running out of it and down her legs. Her feet just dangled as she hung there, unable or forbidden to move.

Mr. Johnson clapped a bit at the sight as Mrs. Anderson pulled herself back up to the couch wiping her mouth, job finished. The floor lights came back on.

Jenna spoke to me, "Ok, it's our time to leave." With that she stood up and sort of helped me up as well. We almost scurried out of there without saying goodbye to anyone or anything.

When we exited the room Jenna pulled me close and gave me a deep kiss. My panties were probably sticky from the other side but she didn't care.

"Wasn't that great?" she asked holding my hand and leading me back to our room.

"Is she going to be ok?" I asked confused and concerned.

"She looked pretty satisfied to me," Jenna said confidently. "No vibrator can do that!"

"Was that some sort of punishment?" I asked.

Jenna looked at me a little confused. "I would call that some sort of reward. Come let's go," she said smiling.

I was sort of speechless as we continued. I could feel the warm, meager discharge starting to cool. There were a thousand questions going around in my head but I didn't know where to begin. On top of that, every time that I thought I was ready to ask a question, it sounded stupid once I began to ask it. I elected instead to just follow Jenna's lead and head back. Maybe tomorrow I would be able to ask some questions and get some answers.

When we got back to the room Jenna started to undress. "Time for bed honey," she said sweetly. "You've had a big day."

Suddenly, I remembered what Kat had told me. "Oh yea," I mumbled, "Of course. I just need to clean up." I quickly excused myself to the adjacent bathroom and locked the door. I took myself to the shower and arched my back like she showed me. I grabbed hold of the plug and bit my lip. After the initial resistance the plug practically popped out of me. The feeling was amazing.

I looked around for somewhere to hide it. I settled on a rarely used looking cabinet. I put it in the back. I washed my hands and rejoined Jenna in the bedroom. She was already in the bed.

I took my pantied ass and got in with her. I was still covered in my squirt from earlier and I had forgotten to clean it, so I guess it would be joining us to bed.

We spooned as we lay. "Again honey," she whispered serenely, "You did great today. I am so proud of you."

I could feel my shriveled, spent penis though the panty fabric as it brushed her perfect ass-cheeks. "I love you Jenna," I said with ever fiber in my being.

"I love you too honey," she replied. "Oh and I have good news."

"Yea, what's that?" I asked.

"Jake is coming back early," she said. "He will be home tomorrow."

12