All Comments on 'College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 14'

by aniceguy77

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Leave Jenna on there wedding day that will be the best revenge he can get on them

DallasgayreaderDallasgayreaderover 3 years ago

I keep reading this because at some point there’s got to be a redeeming quality to these characters, however I’m quickly losing hope. A true D/s or cuckold relationship is based in trust. Not one person has done anything in this story to earn the trust of the cuck. They simply abuse him for their own pleasure without his consent or even knowledge at the beginning. That’s not cuckolding, that’s just simple abuse. Huge difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dude goes to college with career hopes and dreams. Even though he might be the next great doctor, lawyer, scientist, engineer, writer, etc - because he has a small dick he gives it all up to be a naked housemaid and object of everyone’s ridicule? For what? For a girl who has told him he’d never have her pussy again? So he can watch everyone else enjoy sex that he is denied? So she can watch the woman who “loves” him share her most intimate times with douchebag #1? And, as in the past two chapters, even when douchebag isn’t around he spends little time with the woman who “loves” him. No, he gets to clean house and be verbally abused by the rest of the help. The concept of this story is too stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story

This story is amazing and has the most incredible, erotic writing. One of the best I've ever read on here. I gasped at the end of the chapter. Can't wait to read the next one.

Note: I do not understand why people will read 14 chapters of a story labeled cuckold to then comment how they don't like the kink. There are literally hundreds of thousands of stories on Literotica. I can only assume their kink is leaving crazy comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Consent

Regardless of your fetishes all relationships involve consent! This is a story of abuse and Stockholm Syndrome. Even in a cuckolding relationship there has to be something in it for all parties. This is manipulation and coercion, I really hope the protagonist realizes this and stands up for himself and leaves. I understand it’s fantasy but there is a non-consensual section for stories like these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story

I cannot understand people writing nonsense in the comments. It is something very particular of this site and is curious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm a huge fan of your writing, and I can't wait for the next installment. I know that this probably won't happen, but I'm rooting for the protagonist to actually beat Jake in some way. I hesitate to make suggestions for a work like this given your skill as an author, but the most satifying victory in my mind would be something unnecessarily extreme that doesn't play into the "challenge" framework that Jake expects, like returning to the house fully armed and killing him and his father coldly and efficiently. The family has been so casually in control of everything that's happened that it would be more interesting if the rest didn't play out by the numbers. Plus, the dehumanizing experience he endured would have the ironic consequence of making him an inhiman monster that destroys its creators. Anyway, keep up the great work!

GeniusFoolGeniusFoolabout 3 years ago
Letter to Cucky

Dear Cucky,

I hope you don’t mind me calling you by this name, but, unfortunately, I never learnt your true name reading you adventures. Your story has hooked into me as few stories on Literotica have done in the past. This is especially remarkable since it’s not my usual genre. I absolutely don’t like cruelty and humiltation. But, nevertheless, your story is too compiling not to continue reading.

You seem to be constantly led on, which makes me curious to the moment when the sex games you girlfriend’s family is playing with you stops. Surely, they don’t expect you to accept this all for the rest of your (married) life? Surely, you have more to offer and could do more valuable things helping and supporting the family in more sustantial ways? Surely, you need a break, some freedom, some human decency and the caring love of your beloved? If not, imagine what would happen? Your reasoning that things don’t appear what they are (see Ch. 8), is correct in my opinion. The silent, submissive man introduced can’t be the real Mr. Anderson. I cannot tell how much I am looking forward to the moment the real Mr. Anderson appears. There are too many exciting way he could enter in your story as a deus-ex-machina. Imagine conspiring with him again the women!

Until that time though, you are faced with a lot of challenges and hardship though. And for facing those you have my respect. The real strength of a man is the amount of suffering he can take, not the size of this muscles ... or of his penis. The way you bore the ordeal of the first few days without ressorting to violence and loosing your sanity makes you a man more worthy of admiration than Jake. A silver lining to your predicament would be a serious gain in mental strength and a loss of your fears and self-doubting behavior. Mental issues, like fear and stress, cause erctile dysfunction. If your suffering would mean you loosing all of these and gaining self-confindence, it just might make it all worth it for you. Now, if it would turn out that Jenna planned this all out along in order to help you because she cares about you and wants to you grow ...... . It’s curious how everything that’s happen to you seems planned.

Now to end with some proposals for your dealings with Jake.

Don’t use violence, use drama. Nobody likes the latter, while the former can be used to play with other people’s emotions and their behavior (as Lao Tse said : “All war is deception.”). For example, in a bad moment with Jake on stage in front of an audience, brake down, get up, walk out and leave with tears in your eyes. This should signal to Jenna and her mom, the two masterminds of your ordeal, that things have too far and face them with the choice to care for you or not. If in your favor, you get a public show of true affection for you. If not, leave immediately without looking back. Jenna seems to like pathetic, so the risk would be small.

If you insist a full-on showdown, I would propose a ‘give-Jenna-the-best-orgasm-ever’-contest. I really believe you should win this because you give her more intimate orgasms, can play the pathetic card and know her sensitive regions better from daily oral ‘practice’. Jake can’t really focus during his penetration of Jenna because his pleasure is too distracting. Additionally, Jenna’s ass looks to be Jenna’s secret spot, as sensitive or even more than her vagina. Jake might not know or is barred because he’s too big. You on the other hand might have to perfect size penis.

At any rate, I hope you emerge from all of this as a hero and ‘live happily ever after’ in the arms of your love. Until that time, good luck and may your shoulders remain strong enough to carry all of the heavenly hardship inflicted upon you.

Hoping you adventures don’t end too soon.

Your truly,

A big fan of your adventures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this isnt fetish its none consent

First we have the girl being raised to believe her body belongs to a man because her mother loves his father is child grooming a form of abuse

The guy when under coercion (fear or intimidation) somone becomes unable to consent no statment of consent is valid under duress making everything with him stratatory rape

Their several levels of the cycle of abuse in this story from the girls confusion between abusive agression and true strengh to the claim “she cares about him “ yet she out her own sexual deprivity firet and deliberatly hurts him

this one those situations where horny readers cant see legal red flags that people who actualy deal with abusers and actual criminal cases of this will see from a mile away this is a level of ilegal sex cult, grooming and false imprisoment

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam2 months ago

I get a lot of tingles but have been trained to never climax. Is it very nice to climax?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraniceguy77@aniceguy77
Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed my stories. You have been very encouraging and I am thankful. To everyone who has added the opinion and comments, whether you enjoyed the stories or not, thank you for your feedback! I write stories of cuckoldry that usually highlight m...