College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean? You mean like you think I'm some sort of beta wimp?" I asked somewhat defensively.

She looked down at me like I both delusional and incredibly dumb.

I returned to the floor.

"We'll see about that," I said in a huff.

"That's what I'm afraid of..." She said sympathetically.

____________

I took my frustrations out on the spots on the floor. I would make sure that it was as clean as could be. I bet Jake would never take this much pride in a clean floor.

Kat seemed to resign herself to the fact that she could not convince me off my course. She just seemed to keep to herself as I cleaned.

Eventually we made our way back to the bathroom where she had first penetrated me. I got back down onto the ground and began. She took off her shoes and stood behind me barefoot.

I could feel her soft foot reach onto my ass-cheek. For some reason I simultaneously felt a beta jolt throughout my body and somehow paralyzed by the contact.

"Miss Kat?" I sort of half-moaned half-whined.

"Just checking hon," she said rubbing up and down my cheek. "Yup, nice and smooth. Good work."

The sensation of her foot on my ass was both exhilarating and demeaning. "You could of, just asked," I somehow got out.

Kat was nonplussed. "I find this is both effective and controlling," she retorted. "Plus, it will be a cold day in hell when I get told how to check a cuck's ass."

She removed her foot and I felt immediate 'relief' and was able to catch my breath.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked with some courage.

She snapped on a latex glove and put her hand on the nob of my ass-plug. "I'm prepping your stubborn ass," she said before pulling the plug straight out.

I screamed a little as the widest section stretched me. As it popped out I felt that immediate relief.

"You could have told..." I started. Before I could finish she pulled my hair back and reached around with another plug and forced it into my mouth. I somewhat resisted but I had been down that road with Kat and there was no winning. I guessed what she waned and did my best to wet the plug.

"This is a step up," she said from behind me. "Normally I would take it slower, but you seem to be on some sort of mission."

She pulled out the plug and moved the tip to my boy-pussy.

"Dammit Kat," I moaned.

"Now, like a prom queen. And..." Kat penetrated me for the second time. This time the pain was much more intense. I let out a loud wail as she stretched me. "Relax, relax... and relax," she said as her insertion continued. Eventually it made it past the thick portion and it slid into place. The plug was in. "That's fucking 'Miss Kat'," she said without sounding annoyed.

I moaned a bit on my all fours as my body adjusted to this larger intrusion. "Why the hell?"

"Worst case scenario," she answered. "This was all going to happen eventually. But it seems like you are so intent on getting there fast, I figured that I would do my part and help you along."

I still wasn't sure what she was talking about. Miss Kat rubbed her hand on my bare ass as some sort of triage aftercare, which again sent shots to my little nub.

"If I wasn't such a prude I'd take care of that lil guy," she said seeing it twitch. "But honestly, I don't see any fucking tradeoff for me."

She stood up and looked down at her handiwork, "Well it's out of my hands now."

I was still in recovery from her penetration and the beta angst her power over me had caused. "How about we finish up here so we can get the show on the road?"

"What?" I asked almost delirious. "What show?"

"Never mind," she said putting her shoes back on. "Move it sweetie."

I collected myself and found the cloth I had been using and got back to my task. One day soon, hopefully I would get a straight answer around here. Regardless of what happened, at least the would have clean floors.

Again we sort of went on in silence. I had cleaned a few more bathrooms and hallways before Miss Kat announced, "And, we are done for the day." I stood up and dumped the water down the toilet and put the bucket to the side.

"Come on, let's go," Miss Kat said dispassionately as we walked down the hall. The mood was almost somber. Looking at her beauty and those great legs kept my stiffy at attention.

I broke the silence, "I think I can take him."

"Yea I know," she answered quickly.

"All I need is..."

"One good punch," she interrupted. "Yea, I'm sure that will work."

Again we walked in silence. She stopped at a door that I hadn't know of before. She turned to face me with her arms crossed.

She looked at me directly with her beautiful face. "I've told you this before but I will say it again," she said in a serious tone. "Trying to be something you can never be will only lead pain. Embrace who you are and be the best fucking cuck you can be."

I sort of half-laughed, "Great, any other advice?"

"Yea," she said, "Arch your back like a prom queen."

With that she opened the door and we both walked through. The area was bathed in light and it took me a minute to discover my surroundings. We were on the stage in the theater.

A male voice came from the side of the stage. "Hey there bitch, Daddy's home."

It was Jake.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam2 months ago

I get a lot of tingles but have been trained to never climax. Is it very nice to climax?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this isnt fetish its none consent

First we have the girl being raised to believe her body belongs to a man because her mother loves his father is child grooming a form of abuse

The guy when under coercion (fear or intimidation) somone becomes unable to consent no statment of consent is valid under duress making everything with him stratatory rape

Their several levels of the cycle of abuse in this story from the girls confusion between abusive agression and true strengh to the claim “she cares about him “ yet she out her own sexual deprivity firet and deliberatly hurts him

this one those situations where horny readers cant see legal red flags that people who actualy deal with abusers and actual criminal cases of this will see from a mile away this is a level of ilegal sex cult, grooming and false imprisoment

GeniusFoolGeniusFoolabout 3 years ago
Letter to Cucky

Dear Cucky,

I hope you don’t mind me calling you by this name, but, unfortunately, I never learnt your true name reading you adventures. Your story has hooked into me as few stories on Literotica have done in the past. This is especially remarkable since it’s not my usual genre. I absolutely don’t like cruelty and humiltation. But, nevertheless, your story is too compiling not to continue reading.

You seem to be constantly led on, which makes me curious to the moment when the sex games you girlfriend’s family is playing with you stops. Surely, they don’t expect you to accept this all for the rest of your (married) life? Surely, you have more to offer and could do more valuable things helping and supporting the family in more sustantial ways? Surely, you need a break, some freedom, some human decency and the caring love of your beloved? If not, imagine what would happen? Your reasoning that things don’t appear what they are (see Ch. 8), is correct in my opinion. The silent, submissive man introduced can’t be the real Mr. Anderson. I cannot tell how much I am looking forward to the moment the real Mr. Anderson appears. There are too many exciting way he could enter in your story as a deus-ex-machina. Imagine conspiring with him again the women!

Until that time though, you are faced with a lot of challenges and hardship though. And for facing those you have my respect. The real strength of a man is the amount of suffering he can take, not the size of this muscles ... or of his penis. The way you bore the ordeal of the first few days without ressorting to violence and loosing your sanity makes you a man more worthy of admiration than Jake. A silver lining to your predicament would be a serious gain in mental strength and a loss of your fears and self-doubting behavior. Mental issues, like fear and stress, cause erctile dysfunction. If your suffering would mean you loosing all of these and gaining self-confindence, it just might make it all worth it for you. Now, if it would turn out that Jenna planned this all out along in order to help you because she cares about you and wants to you grow ...... . It’s curious how everything that’s happen to you seems planned.

Now to end with some proposals for your dealings with Jake.

Don’t use violence, use drama. Nobody likes the latter, while the former can be used to play with other people’s emotions and their behavior (as Lao Tse said : “All war is deception.”). For example, in a bad moment with Jake on stage in front of an audience, brake down, get up, walk out and leave with tears in your eyes. This should signal to Jenna and her mom, the two masterminds of your ordeal, that things have too far and face them with the choice to care for you or not. If in your favor, you get a public show of true affection for you. If not, leave immediately without looking back. Jenna seems to like pathetic, so the risk would be small.

If you insist a full-on showdown, I would propose a ‘give-Jenna-the-best-orgasm-ever’-contest. I really believe you should win this because you give her more intimate orgasms, can play the pathetic card and know her sensitive regions better from daily oral ‘practice’. Jake can’t really focus during his penetration of Jenna because his pleasure is too distracting. Additionally, Jenna’s ass looks to be Jenna’s secret spot, as sensitive or even more than her vagina. Jake might not know or is barred because he’s too big. You on the other hand might have to perfect size penis.

At any rate, I hope you emerge from all of this as a hero and ‘live happily ever after’ in the arms of your love. Until that time, good luck and may your shoulders remain strong enough to carry all of the heavenly hardship inflicted upon you.

Hoping you adventures don’t end too soon.

Your truly,

A big fan of your adventures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm a huge fan of your writing, and I can't wait for the next installment. I know that this probably won't happen, but I'm rooting for the protagonist to actually beat Jake in some way. I hesitate to make suggestions for a work like this given your skill as an author, but the most satifying victory in my mind would be something unnecessarily extreme that doesn't play into the "challenge" framework that Jake expects, like returning to the house fully armed and killing him and his father coldly and efficiently. The family has been so casually in control of everything that's happened that it would be more interesting if the rest didn't play out by the numbers. Plus, the dehumanizing experience he endured would have the ironic consequence of making him an inhiman monster that destroys its creators. Anyway, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story

I cannot understand people writing nonsense in the comments. It is something very particular of this site and is curious.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Lumberblack Nature provides an appropriate setting for a true cuckolding.in Interracial Love
Condo Cuckold Young man willingly becomes his roommate's cuckold.in Fetish
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01 My daughter and boss made me cuckold my husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories