College Lovers Ch. 02

Story Info
The day after Hudson and Tina's first love making.
1.2k words
3.93
3.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hudson and Tina wake up the next morning which happens to be a Saturday feeling relaxed and content. They spend the day exploring each other's bodies, relishing in the intimacy that they have found.

In the evening, Hudson kisses Tina goodbye and leaves for football practice.

As Hudson heads out to the football field, he realises that something is different. He feels a sense of confidence and strength he's never experienced before. The way Tina looked at him this morning, the way she responded to his touch...it's like he's finally found his place in the world.

At practice, Hudson excels like never before.

He's faster, more focused, and more agile than ever before. His teammates are amazed at his newfound skills and keep asking him what's different. Hudson just smiles to himself, knowing that it's all thanks to Tina. After practice, Hudson heads back to his dorm room, feeling invigorated and alive.

As he enters his room, he wraps his navy towel around his waist getting ready for a shower.

But just as he's about to turn on the water, he hears a knock on his door. Hudson hesitates for a moment, wondering who it could be. He quickly dries his hands and walks towards the door, his towel still wrapped around his waist. As he opens the door, he sees Tina standing there to his surprise.

Tina is wearing a tight-fitting black skirt with a blue top. Hudson's eyes widen as he takes in her beauty. "Hey" Tina says, smiling up at him. "I thought I'd come by and say goodbye before heading out to join my parents in the province." Hudson grins, feeling a surge of desire wash over him. "Come on in."

Tina steps into the room, and Hudson closes the door behind her. They stand there for a moment, staring at each other before Hudson takes a step closer to Tina. He runs his hand through her hair, pulling her close for a kiss. Their lips meet, and Hudson feels a shiver run down his spine.

Tina deepens the kiss, her hands roaming over Hudson's toned body. Hudson pulls her closer, his towel dropping to the ground as he wraps his arms around her. They break apart, both breathless and flushed with desire. "I can't believe you came back," Hudson says, his voice low. "I couldn't leave without saying goodbye properly."

"I was just going for a shower," Hudson says. "Care to join me?"

Tina grins mischievously at Hudson's suggestion and nods her head. "I would love to save water by showering together," she says, biting her lower lip. Hudson smiles and takes Tina's hand and leads her towards the bathroom. He kisses her lips and starts to undress her slowly.

As they get undressed, the passion between them only intensifies. They embrace each other tightly, their naked bodies pressing against each other as they explore each other's bodies.

Hudson turns the warm shower on.

The steam fills the room, creating a humid environment that feels like paradise. Tina moans softly as she feels Hudson's hands roam over her body, sending shivers down her spine.

Hudson kisses her neck, his lips tracing the outline of her collarbone. Tina moans again, her hands running through Hudson's hair as she presses herself closer to him.

Tina feels Hudson's hard cock pressing against her body.

She gasps in surprise, but quickly recovers and wraps her legs around Hudson's waist, pulling him closer to her. Hudson moves his hands down to Tina's butt, his touch sending shivers down her spine.

Tina arches her back, pressing her chest against Hudson's as he deepens the kissing. The steam from the shower is now thick and steamy, making it difficult to see and breathe.

Hudson's hands roam over Tina's body, feeling her breasts and pointy nipples beneath his touch. Tina moans louder, her hands running through Hudson's hair as she leans into his touch.

Hudson's hands move up to Tina's face, his fingers tracing the outline of her lips. He kisses her deeply, his tongue exploring every inch of her mouth.

Tina moans louder, her body writhing against Hudson's touch. She can feel his hard-on pressing against her thigh, and Hudson knows that he wants her. He pulls her closer, deepening the embrace.

As they continue to explore each other's bodies, Hudson leads his hand between Tina's thighs and caresses.

Tina moans loudly, her body responding to his touch. She feels a surge of desire and passion, and she knows that she wants Hudson just as much as he wants her.

Tina gasps as she feels Hudson's finger slip in her wet cunt. She arches her back, pressing herself harder against him. Tina gently grabs his cock and gently guides him into her aching pussy ready to swallow his thick brown manhood, feeling the fullness of him deep inside her. Hudson moans in ecstasy as he moves in and out of Tina's tight pussy.

He pulls her closer, his lips trailing down her neck as he continues to explore her body. Tina's hands roam over Hudson's chest, feeling the strength and power in his muscles.

She knows that she wants to be dominated by him, to be taken by his strength and power. As Hudson continues to fuck Tina deep in her pussy, she can feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge.

She gasps for air, her body writhing and shaking beneath his touch. Finally, she reaches her climax, her body convulsing around Hudson's.

As Tina climaxes, Hudson continues to dominate her, his hands gripping her hips tightly as he drives his hard cock into her and comes at the same time

Tina lets out a loud scream as she reaches her peak, her body writhing under Hudson's touch.

As Tina collapses onto the shower floor, exhausted and satisfied, Hudson joins her, his body still pulsing with desire.

He takes her hand and leads her out of the bathroom, their wet bodies now dripping with water. They sit on the bed, catching their breath and enjoying the afterglow of their intense lovemaking.

Tina looks at him with a smile, her eyes filled with love and admiration. Hudson smiles back at her, feeling a deep connection with her.

She picked the towel and started drying Hudson's hair while he did the same for her.

Hudson watches as Tina finishes drying his hair, her movements gentle and delicate. He reaches out and takes her hand, pulling her close to him. "Thank you," he says, and planted a kiss on her plump lips.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, and Hudson quickly jumps off the bed only to find himself alone in the room in his towel.

"Fuck, it's a dream?" he mutters to himself before walking over to the door to answer it.

As he opens the door, he sees his friend, Jim. "Is everything alright, mate?" Jim asks, concern etched on his face.

Hudson looks at him, still in shock from his dream. "Yeah, I'm fine," he says, trying to compose himself. "Just had a crazy dream." "What time is it?" Hudson asks. "It's 7:30, Sunday morning"

Hudson groans, realising he's overslept and has missed his morning practice. "Damn it, I had plans for this morning," he mutters to himself. Jim offers to join him for a workout at the gym, and Hudson agrees. They quickly get dressed and head out, driving to the local gym.

As they enter the gym, Hudson feels a rush of energy, ready to push himself to the limit but still pondering over the craziest dream he has ever had.