College Paper

Story Info
Librarian submits to a college student in the library.
3.7k words
4.52
18.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kittyna
Kittyna
15 Followers

Navy blue t-shirt and jeans. Messy red curls and deep blue eyes. He was 20, a math major, very smart and always getting himself in trouble. It was a hot summer day. Perfect for a day at the beach, but instead he was heading to the library. He didn't go there often. He liked numbers and problem solving. He wasn't interested in mundane stories. Unfortunately, in order to graduate, he had to pass his psychology class. A paper. That's all he needed. One paper. He was determined to go to the library, find a couple of books and be done with the paper before lunch time.

He walked through the doors. It looked old and dusty. It was quiet and boring. He looked around. Where does one find psychology...? Suddenly a person jumped in front of him seemingly out of nowhere. He was startled for a second, then he focused his eyes on the person. It was a woman. What does she want? She was smiling at him. He wanted to just walk around her and get to where psychology is.

"Hello sir, how may I help you today?" she said with a smile.

Help me? He looked at her again. Long brown wavy hair, big brown eyes, a smile that seemed fixed on her face. She looked to be in her mid-thirties. Then he realized, she probably worked there.

"Sir? Are you looking for something specific? You seem a bit lost," she said trying to be helpful.

He was lost. And he needed to find psychology. And to be out of here sooner rather than later. Why does that woman keep smiling so much? She was not dressed like how he imagined a librarian. But it was a very hot day. She was wearing light blue shorts and a white sheer button up top.

"Yes...yes! I mean, I would love some help. I need some guidance to where I can find books on psychology," he finally managed to mutter.

"Psychology! Fascinating subject! Are you a student at the University? Are you looking for a particular author? Freud? Bandura? Festinger? Pavlov...?" she asked excitedly.

She kept on listing names that did not interest him the slightest. She started walking away as she was still talking. Then she stopped and turned around to see if he had followed. He had not. He looked at her again, not listening to what she was saying. Does she know that much about psychology or just books in general? He thought about all the fun parties he could be at on the beach today, instead of being stuck at the library. She finally stopped and looked at him quizzically. Did she ask him a question?

She looked at him, waiting patiently. Smiling. Psychology is always interesting. Is this guy even listening to me? She was always nice to everyone who came to the library. The library felt like her home and she welcomed all guests and wanted to make sure they all had a good experience. He looked like he didn't want to be there. Maybe if she could interest him in the right book. Everyone should be fascinated by Psychology. What can she offer him? Why is he looking for Psychology? He looked young. He must be a student.

"I am a math major, but I need to write a paper for my Psychology class. I have not yet decided on the topic. I will just take a look. These shelves here, right? Thank you for your help," he explained, as he tried to get rid of her politely.

He thought that should be enough to get her to leave. He just needed a random book or two and a few hours of work. That was all. Quick and simple.

"Exciting! There are so many interesting topics to choose from! Hmmm, let's see...disorders? There are plenty!" she said as she started looking through the shelves.

She started handing him book after book. He was confused. Why isn't she leaving? He didn't ask for a tutor. Why is she still smiling?

She kept on talking. "Nonverbal communication! Or perhaps perceptions and dreams. Human cognition is truly amazing..."

She handed him two more books. He put them on a pile at a small side table nearby and looked into her eyes with amazement.

"Here is one on gender roles, it is quite a hot topic today. You can also consider writing about different experiments...." her voice trailed off as she looked for the right books.

She continued to hand him books and he continued to put them away on to the side table. He was getting more and more annoyed with this. Can I just tell her to leave? She handed him yet another book. He looked at the title. The Milgram Obedience Experiment. And something switched in his brain. He put the book away on top of the big pile on the side table. He looked at her. She was looking for something on the upper shelves. He reached and took her hands in his and turned her to face him.

She stopped smiling. She looked at him confused. She looked at her hands. He was holding them. And he was looking at her. He had really piercing blue eyes. She looked at his eyes and he looked at hers. It was probably just a moment, but it felt much longer to her. Did he say anything? Was he waiting for me to reply? Was I supposed to do something? Say something?

"Get on your knees," he said in a soft commanding voice.

What? On my knees? She looked down. Did I drop something? His eyes never left hers. They were locked. And now she couldn't look away. She felt a bit frightened. And then she started going down on her knees. Why am I doing this? She dared not to look away. As she lowered to her knees, her hands remained in his. His gaze on her. Her heart started pounding. All she could hear in her ears was the rush of blood. Did he say something?

Her eyes were so big. He could see that better now that she was not smiling. She looked slightly afraid. He liked that. But she did get on her knees. He liked that even better. He smiled briefly. He let go of her hands and took another look at her. She kept eye contact with him. His hand brushed her cheek and he felt her tremble, but she did not blink.

"Will you be a good girl for me today?" he asked in what sounded like almost a whisper.

A good girl? Her heart was racing. What is he asking? What did I miss? Why am I on my knees? She liked the feel of his fingers on her cheek. But it was so brief. Will he do it again? Why am I yearning for his touch? She felt a tingling down there. Is this turning me on? But what is this exactly?

He kept looking at her, waiting for an answer. But she never answered. Yet she was there, on her knees. He started undoing his belt, never taking his eyes off of hers. Then he unzipped his jeans and took his cock out.

She heard the zipper, but she did not look. Then he stopped and she looked towards his crotch. His thick hard cock was staring at her. Out in the open. In the library! A good girl? What is he doing? What am I doing? She felt nervous. And wet. She felt wet. She was wet. Why am I wet? She wanted to touch herself, partly in disbelief, and to make sure she really was wet, and partly because looking at his hard cock turned her on so much. Good girl. She took it in her hands and looked back at him. She licked her lips and he nodded at her. She got wetter. She wrapped her lips around it. Her lips were wet and his cock slid inside her mouth easily and smoothly. Filling it. Stretching her lips. She got wetter. She imagined that hard cock filling her pussy. Stretching her pussy lips. It drove her crazy. She slid his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him.

"Can I please touch my pussy?" she asked tentatively.

She took her hand off his cock and started moving it down towards her pussy without waiting for an answer.

"Not yet," he said firmly.

He grabbed her wrist with his hand and held it firmly.

Not yet? Why did I ask? She felt her pussy is on fire. She wanted to touch it so badly. And now he was holding her wrist. But she was not mad. She liked it. She was so turned on. She wanted to be a good girl today. She looked up at him, her eyes pleading, her lips once again eagerly taking his cock, more and more of it, gagging slightly. Her whole body on fire. Can someone see us? She was too afraid to look around. Can someone hear us? She had her whole attention on his hard cock. She wanted to be a good girl.

She was so eager to please him. She did not question him. She did what she was told. He knew she was very turned on. He could see her erect nipples poking at that sheer white top. She was not wearing a bra. On a hot day like this, nobody could blame her. Her tits were small, but firm and her nipples were begging to be sucked. Her pussy must have been so wet.

Her pussy was screaming for attention. She wanted to tell him that she needed him inside. Now. But he was enjoying seeing her like that. Her whole body on edge. She tried to break her hand free, but he held on to it even firmer now.

"You need to earn it," he said. "And then ask very nicely."

She started sucking on his cock even harder, using her tongue as she was trying to say something with it still in her mouth but all he could hear were some mumbles. Her lips felt so good on his cock. She was made for this. How didn't he see it before. She kept mumbling something, so he took his cock out of her mouth.

"Speak clearly," he requested of her.


"Please, sir... I need to touch... my pussy is so wet..." she whispered timidly.

He shoved his cock back inside her mouth with no warning without letting her finish talking.

"I need to see how much you want it," he explained.

She was starting to panic. Her pussy was hot and wet and she started to squirm. He smiled at her. He was enjoying this. But she could not handle this any longer.

He gave another order. "Unbutton your shirt."

My shirt? She was not wearing a bra. She was just now becoming aware of her hard nipples showing. She looked down at them and back at him. He was waiting. She started unbuttoning her shirt, his cock still in her mouth.

She was done with the last button and her breasts were now in full view for him to admire. Her eyes were pleading at him. She was shaking slightly. Is she frightened? Aroused? Both? That turned him on even more.

She felt so exposed, so vulnerable. He was staring at her naked body. What if someone else can see too? How long has it been? Has someone walked by and seen us? Heard us? She took his cock out of her mouth.

"I beg you....my pussy is so wet; I need to just... my whole body is ..." she pleaded.

"You can touch your pussy now. But only through your shorts. And get your lips back on my cock," he said in a firm tone.

He let go of her wrist and she moved her hand fast. She rubbed her pussy softly through her shorts. Her pussy had soaked through her white cotton panties and she could feel her shorts were getting damp too. Suddenly she felt his hands on her nipples. His touch sent electricity throughout her body. She started moaning with his cock inside her mouth.

He moaned. "Good girl. Keep going. Take it all in."

He pushed his cock deeper into her throat. He could hear her gag on it. Her beautiful big eyes became watery. He stroked her cheek.

"Good girl", he whispered to her.

She wanted more. She tried to slide her finger inside her shorts. But he saw her. He grabbed her hands and pulled them away.

"No," he said in a commanding voice.

He took his belt off and tied her wrists behind her back. She looked at him desperately. He pushed his cock all the way in her throat. She continued to gag. A tear escaped her eye and ran down her cheek. But she wanted her hands free. She started wiggling. It was unbearable. Her pussy was screaming to be touched. He took his cock out of her mouth. She felt empty. She needed his cock. Why did he do that? He can't stop now. She was confused. He pulled her shorts and panties down and looked at her. Her breasts exposed. Her glistening wet pussy exposed. Her hands tied behind her. She was at his will. Her eyes were begging.

He could see her white cotton panties completely soaked with her juices. Her pussy looking so ripe and inviting. But instead, his hands wandered off to her breasts again. He squeezed her hard nipples making her moan louder now without his cock in her mouth. He loved looking at her aroused body. She was completely at his mercy. Her eyes were asking him to touch her. He smiled at her. He knelt down and licked her nipples. Sucked on them. He put his hand inside her panties. Softly touching her wetness.

She stopped wiggling. No longer trying to escape. She closed her eyes. Moans started escaping her pouty lips. She let herself entirely to his touch. Enjoying every brush of his skin on hers. Wanting more and more of it. Completely melting for him.

He laid her down on the floor and placed her tied hands above her head. He took her shorts off. He took her panties off. Then he put her soaking wet panties in her mouth. He got up and admired her aroused longing body. Her breasts moving up and down with her heavy breathing. Her hips moving with anticipation. Her eyes asking for more. He then turned around and walked away.

She could taste her juices on her panties now in her mouth. Why am I so turned on? She wanted him to touch her more. She wanted to feel that thick cock of his deep in her. She needed it. Now. What? No! Why is he leaving? He can't leave now. She looked at herself. Wet, aroused, naked, exposed, ready for the taking. Her hands tied. Her soaked panties in her mouth. She was in the library. For the first time she looked timidly around. She didn't see anyone. She wanted to scream at him to come back, but she couldn't. Her panties were in her mouth. And she didn't want to attract anyone else's attention. What would they think seeing me like this?

He stopped and turned around. He was standing up near her feet looking down on her. She was a hot little thing that he enjoyed playing with. It turned him on so much seeing her like this. Helpless. Wanting him. Ready for him. Begging for him. And not knowing what he would do next. The thought of just leaving her like that on the floor for someone to find turned him on so much. So much, in fact, that he could not do it. He needed to take her. He knelt between her legs. He spread her legs as wide as they would go. He knew it was a bit uncomfortable for her legs spread so wide. He liked that.

He did not leave. She wanted him. Now. Why is he not inside me yet? She longed to feel him inside her. He touched her swollen wet pussy lips with the tip of his cock. Very softly. She started moving her hips towards him. And he backed away. He looked at her sternly. His deep blue gaze frightened her for the first time. She stopped moving. He put his hands on her thighs. He was holding on so strongly it hurt her. Yet she wanted him more and more. She stood there waiting. He moved his cock towards her pussy again. He let go of one of her thighs and guided his cock up and down along her beautiful hot pussy lips. He was looking at her eyes. She was looking back at him. He started pushing his cock gently inside her. She felt the tip breaking through her lips, starting to slide inside her wet hotness. Her eyes lit up. It was what she had been waiting for. It felt so good. She wanted to move her hips but she was afraid he would stop again. So, she was staying very still aching for more of his cock in her. But he stopped anyway. He stopped and pulled out. He wasn't even touching her pussy with his cock anymore. He was still staring at her now confused eyes. She looked desperate. She knew it. She was his. She needed him. Now. What can I do? Can't he see it in my eyes? It was all she needed. He pushed his cock fast and deep all the way inside her and she let out a loud scream even through the panties. She was surprised. Pleased. Excited. Turned on. He felt so good in her. Can I move my hips now? She dared not. Is this me screaming? How loud was that scream? She wanted to look around, but she couldn't break eye contact with him. At this moment she knew he owned her. Her soul belonged to him. He slowly took his cock out and her juices ran down its shaft and to his balls. She was so wet. Have I ever been this wet before? She was embarrassed by how wet he had made her. What is he thinking about me? She wanted him back in. He shoved his cock back in. Her tits bounced; her eyes showed immense bliss. He was sliding slowly in and out of her. She moaned every time he got so very deep in her. His cock was filling her pussy completely, stretching it, reaching so deep. Every inch of it surrounded by her tight gripping pussy. It was like her pussy wouldn't let go of it.

He is lost into her now. She feels so good on his cock. Her pussy is his. He is fucking her fast now. Balls deep. Her small perky tits are bouncing, making him go faster. Her face is getting red. Her eyes. Her eyes are thanking him. She is giving herself to him. She is his. She is loud. He hopes someone comes to investigate her noises. He would enjoy seeing her face when she realizes she is being watched. He feels his balls tingling, his orgasm building up.

"Now," he commanded.

She looked at him knowing. He shoved his cock one more time reaching even deeper than before. He held it there as he felt his semen burst into her. Her whole pussy tightened and her hips were now shaking uncontrollably. Her pussy was milking his cock. Her screams were getting loud again. He kept his cock deep into her until he filled her whole pussy. Once she had stopped shaking, he slowly slid out of her. He looked at her. She was not moving. She was waiting for him. She had completely surrendered.

Her heart was still racing. She had never felt that way before. She felt complete. Why am I still on the floor? Why am I afraid to move? He offered her a hand. She timidly took it and he helped her get up. But as she started to stand up, he pushed her down to her knees.

"No," he said in that familiar voice.

And she was on her knees again. He took her panties out of her mouth and put them in his pocket. His cock was staring at her. He guided it to her mouth.

"Clean up your mess," he ordered.

She started eagerly licking off both of their juices off his cock. He patted her head again. That made her happy. She licked every inch of his cock clean. He took it away. She felt sad. Why am I feeling sad? He grabbed her wrist and raised her to stand up. He put his cock back in his jeans and zipped them. He turned her around. Breathing in her neck as he untied her hands. Her hands were free now. But she still waited for him. He turned her around. He was looking into her eyes as he put his belt back on.

"Was I ...?" she asked softly.

He wanted to hear her say it. "Were you... what?"

"Was I ... a good girl for you today?" she whispered nervously.

He smiled at her. Her heart skipped a beat at that smile.

"A very good girl," he said fondly.

He kissed her gently on the cheek and he walked away. He had some very good ideas for his psychology paper now.

She was standing where she was. Shirt unbuttoned. Shorts off. Her panties lost to her forever. Who was he? And what about his psychology paper?


Kittyna
Kittyna
15 Followers