Nervous Kim's First Sub Experience

Story Info
Shy mother's first sub experience.
7.3k words
4.55
25.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

NERVOUS KIM'S FIRST SUB EXPERIENCE

INTRODUCTION

My name is Kim and I'm a divorced mother of two children. I am naturally quite shy and, up until the day I am going to tell you about, relatively inexperienced sexually.

Since my divorce I'd had a couple of relationships, but the sex was the same as it had always been with my husband, brief foreplay, missionary position and over quite quickly, which I assumed was the norm.

I have never felt confident about my body but both the men that I had relationships with after my divorce told me that they thought I looked sexy. I assumed that they were just complimenting me as a way of having sex with me. On the few occasions that I looked at my naked body in a mirror I didn't see sexy, I just saw the body of a mother of two kids with breasts that had fallen a little over the years, a waist that was thicker than it used to be and hips that had become bigger.

For those who are interested, I am 5ft 7ins (170cm) tall with shoulder length auburn hair and weigh 133lb (60Kg).

My measurements are:

Breasts 34DD (86cm)

Waist 29ins (74cm)

Hips 36ins (91cm)

1.

I'd found the house quite easily but now, as I stood outside, I felt very apprehensive and tempted to return home.

My journey here had started a few weeks back when my best friend Sue lent me a book she had just read. She had come to my house for coffee and, as she passed me the book, she said, "read this Kim. I already have and it has changed my life."

I looked at the picture on the cover and knew straight away that it was not my usual genre of love and romance. It showed a female dressed in black skimpy underwear with her wrists tied together and held above her head with a rope. Standing next to her was a handsome man. He looked strong and authoritative compared to the female who looked both vulnerable and submissive. The title confirmed my initial impression of the picture which read, 'She Will Obey.'

I looked at Sue as she said, "don't just judge it by the title and cover, read it and then we'll meet again, and you can tell me what you think."

That evening, having retired to bed early, I read the first few chapters.

For the first time since way before I was married, I could not resist slipping my hand down between my legs to touch the wetness between my legs. With my fingers gently toying with my wetness I moved the other hand up to one of my breasts. I began to imagine that I was the female in the story, naked, bound, and helpless as the man roughly gripped one of her nipples, pulling and twisting it until she cried out.

I gripped my own nipple trying to replicate what I had just read, feeling the pain but also the pleasure of my fingers circling my clitoris. I could feel my orgasm building as I continued both the pain and the pleasure. Finally, I gasped and moaned aloud as the first climax I had experienced for years surged through my body.

As the afterglow of my orgasm faded, I began to feel both guilty and foolish. How could I possibly be aroused by the thought of a man treating me in such a way?

Over the next few evenings, I finished the whole book and each time I read about the female's latest humiliation it had the same effect. I think that during that week I masturbated every evening. It was a few weeks before I had arranged to meet Sue again and I felt eager to talk about it with her and ask if it had the same effect on her.

Although I had finished the book, I could not shake off the erotic images and scenarios from the book that filled my head.

Finally, the day came when I was visiting Sue for lunch. As we sat down to eat in her kitchen, I fetched the book from my bag and handed it to her. She grinned as she took and asked, "so what did you think of it?"

Despite her being my best friend, I didn't know what to say. She then teased me by saying, "OK, how many times have you masturbated since reading the book?"

I blushed and giggled as I replied, "nearly every day. How about you?"

"The same," she said.

We'd had a glass or two of wine during lunch which helped us talk more freely.

Sue looked across at me and asked, "could you ever act like the woman in the book, allow a man to use and humiliate you like that?"

"If you had asked me before I read the book my answer would have been a definite 'no way' but now, I feel curious. I don't think I could do it for real, but I can't shake of how aroused I felt when I read it.

How about you Sue?"

She looked a little embarrassed as with blushing cheeks she said, "the friend that lent me the book told me in confidence that she regularly visited a man who fulfilled those fantasies of humiliation and submissiveness."

"And?" I asked, sensing that there was more.

Sue hesitated before saying, "please don't think that I am a slut, but she put me in touch with him and I visited a few weeks ago."

I was initially shocked to discover a side of my best friend that I knew nothing about but at the same time felt curious as I asked, "did you actually have sex with him?"

Sue was still blushing as she replied, "yes, amongst a lot of other things."

I felt both shocked and intrigued as she told me about her experience with this man.

The effect of hearing Sue's confession was to intensify my own curiosity.

As I was about to leave, she said, "I can give you his details if you like. He's very discrete and only sees ladies that have been recommended."

I was about to decline when she added, "you'll not regret it. Here is his email address, His name is Jack."

I took the piece of paper with the address on and quickly put it in my bag as I said, "I don't think I'm as brave or adventurous as you."

"It's entirely up to you of course but having read the book I am sure that like me you have a secret desire to experience something similar before you are too old."

"Perhaps," I said, before thanking her for the lunch and saying goodbye.

As the weeks passed instead of my memories of the book fading, they just stayed fresh in my mind.

One evening, after a glass or two of wine I suddenly made my mind up.

I rummaged through my bag and found the screwed-up piece of paper with this Jack guy's email address.

I then sat down with my laptop and composed an email.

I had no idea what to write until I settled on:

Hi Jack,

I am a divorced woman named Kim. My friend Sue visited you recently and has recommended me to you. I have never done anything like this before but, although shy, I am willing to learn.

Kim.

I felt nervous as I hovered the cursor over the send icon. After hesitating for moment, I bit my lip and hit 'send.'

Over the next few hours, I found myself constantly checking for a reply until I heard a 'ping' from my laptop. I rushed over and saw it was a reply from Jack.

I opened it and it read:

Hi Kim,

I assume that you already know what I expect from my female visitors which is total obedience and submission.

Before I agree to see you, I require you to send me a recent picture. Fully clothed is fine.

Jack.

I checked through the pictures on my phone and found a picture a friend had taken for me at a recent wedding. I was wearing a long calf length floral dress with a V neck that revealed some of my cleavage.

I sent a hasty reply to Jack which read:

Hi Jack,

Please find the attached picture.

I hope that you like it and don't think I look too frumpy.

I'm not quite sure why but I added.

If you are interested my vital statistics are:

Breasts 34DD (86cm)

Waist 29ins (74cm)

Hips 36ins (91cm)

Kim.

His reply came back after a few minutes.

It read:

Hi Kim,

Visit me this coming Friday at 7pm sharp.

Any lateness will be punished.

You will wear the following:

A knee length skirt and white blouse over underwear of your choice.

Either bare legs, hold-ups or stockings and suspenders. No pantyhose.

I also insist that your genitalia are freshly waxed.

I look forward to exploring your limits.

Jack

I started to panic as I read the part about waxing. Just reading the words, 'I insist that your genitalia are freshly waxed.' Made the whole idea suddenly seem very real with the realisation that if I were still brave enough to visit this Jack, I would be naked in front of a stranger.

I called Sue and confessed that I'd arranged to visit Jack but had no experience of being waxed and was unsure about what underwear to put on.

It was Monday so I was grateful to Sue when she offered to take me to her favourite waxing salon the following day and then help me choose what to wear from my wardrobe.

I had never had an intimate wax treatment before. My only experience was shaving around my bikini line before holidaying with my husband. Just the idea of revealing my most intimate parts to someone filled me with dread.

The following day Sue soon put me at ease as we made our way to the waxing salon. Much to my amazement I was soon laying on the waxing table, legs akimbo laughing and joking with the friendly girl as she did her work. What I hadn't realised was how many options there were, but I eventually went with her recommendation and had all the hair between my legs removed but leaving a neat triangle of trimmed hair on my pubis.

I'd always been self-conscious about my genitalia. Both my inner and outer labia protruded and hung down visibly between my legs. I was reminded of this by the girl as she suddenly placed a mirror between my legs and said, "what do think? Is that OK?"

I cringed with embarrassment as I saw my hairless genitalia for the first time. No where to hide for my dangling lips which I thought looked hideous.

After some discussion about underwear Sue and I visited a lingerie store. Following some discussion between us where she said I should buy black I eventually won the argument after explaining that I wanted to wear white to signify my inexperience.

Sue laughed as she said, "I don't know why you are worrying so much about what underwear to have because you'll not be wearing it for very long."

I ignored her comment, but it acted as a reminder that Jack, a man I had yet to meet, would want to see me naked.

After much perusing I eventually settled on a pretty, white lace, bra with matching panties. I then added a pair of white hold-up stockings and paid the cashier.

Back at my house Sue was soon rummaging through my wardrobe and had found a plain white blouse and a navy knee length skirt. She put them on my bed saying, "these will be perfect."

Having chosen my outfit, we went downstairs for a coffee.

"Are you feeling nervous?" she asked as we sipped our coffee.

"I feel kind of weird," I said, "I'm terrified but somewhere deep down I feel excited."

Sue looked serious as she said, "You don't have to go you know."

"I know, but it feels like I have a terrible itch that needs to be scratched. I keep thinking of those scenes in the book and how much they aroused me.

We finished our coffee and as Sue was leaving, she said, "do you want me to come and look after kids on Friday evening?"

"Oh, yes please. I'd forgotten about them!"

"OK," said Sue, "I'll come round early on Friday."

2.

Friday came around quickly. I was already feeling anxious as I got dressed in my new white lace underwear beneath my blouse and skirt.

Sue had arrived as promised to look after the kids leaving me plenty of time to get ready. As I said goodbye, she wished me luck and told me how good I looked.

So, there I was, outside the house where Jack lived. Although it had been easy to find, the traffic had been heavier than expected and I was already ten minutes late.

The urge to turn back and go home was stronger than ever but that deep burning curiosity won over and, with slightly trembling legs I opened his front gate and walked toward the front door.

This is it, I thought, as I rang the doorbell.

The door opened and I was face to face with Jack. He was at least six feet and looked much older than me but, dressed casually in a black T-shirt and black chinos, he looked both fit and ruggedly handsome with broad shoulders and a slim waist.

He reminded me a little of my old headmaster. He looked authoritative and reinforced my impression by saying sternly, "you must be Kim. You're late."

"I'm sorry," I blurted out nervously, "but the traffic was heavier than I was expecting."

"You should have made allowances and got here on time. Now come inside."

He stepped aside as I entered the hallway and, pointing toward a door said, "go into that room there and stand in the centre."

As I entered the room, I stopped and took a sharp intake of breath when I saw a rope hanging from the ceiling in the centre. There were also two large eyelets directly beneath the rope set into the floor and about three feet apart.

The rest of the room was sparsely furnished with just a wooden chair and an armchair.

Jack was close behind and said sternly, "I said stand in the centre."

"I'm sorry, I'm just feeling nervous."

He fixed me with an intense gaze and said, "stop apologising and do as you are told. We also need to establish some rules. When you address me, you call me sir, understood?"

"Yes," I said softly.

"Yes what!?"

"Yes sir."

"That's better."

While you are in my house you will obey my every instruction. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Have you ever done anything like this before?"

"No sir."

"Good. This evening you will learn about the connection between pain and pleasure. At times I will inflict pain on various parts of your body. You might also feel humiliated. If at any time you want me to stop and send you home just shout 'RED' it will be our safe word.

Understood?"

"Yes sir."

He was standing a few feet away and very obviously checking me out from head to toe before fetching the wooden chair and placing it in front of me.

I was facing the back of the chair and the seat was away from me as he said, "you must now be punished for being late."

I started to apologise again as he said, "shut up and bend over the chair."

"Yes sir," I said as I leaned forward over the chair back.

"Put your hands on the seat and bend down as far as you can."

"Yes sir."

As he walked round behind me, I was still trembling as I suddenly felt him start to lift the hem of my skirt. I instinctively started to stand up until he roughly grabbed my neck, pushed me back down and said, "your disobedience has just earned you six more slaps. Now keep your head down and take your punishment."

I felt my skirt being lifted right up and over my backside revealing my hold-ups and panties. I tensed as I felt his large hand caress each of my buttocks in turn.

Having stroked and caressed each buttock his hand moved away. I imagined him gazing at my panty clad buttocks and the bare flesh of my thighs above the tops of the hold-ups. I found it quite arousing until suddenly, slap! slap! slap! as he hit each buttock alternately with a stinging blow from the palm of his hand and counted, "One, two, three."

I cried out a few times and briefly remembered the safe word but felt determined to carry on until I heard "eight, nine, ten," interspersed with hard stinging slaps and then he stopped and said, "That was one slap for each minute that you were late. Now stand up."

I stood next to the wooden chair with my buttocks stinging. Jack then walked over to the armchair, sat down, and said, "move the wooden chair so it is facing me."

I did as he asked before he added, "now stand in front of the wooden chair and look at me."

I felt awkward and very self-conscious as, once more, his gaze roamed very obviously over my body from head to toe before he said, "let's see what I have to play with; take off your clothes."

I felt frozen to the spot, filled with self-doubt and anxiety by the prospect of undressing in front of Jack, a man I had only just met. I felt a strong desire to just turn around and leave until he said sternly, "unless you want another spanking, I suggest you start to undress."

I'd lost count of the number of times I had fantasized about this moment. The feelings of acute shyness, vulnerability and even shame but somewhere deep inside I could feel the distant stirrings of arousal as I took a deep calming breath and began to unfasten my blouse.

One by one, with trembling fingers, I unfastened each button until the front of my blouse fell open. I froze again until Jack said, "come on I haven't got all day. Take it off."

As I shrugged the blouse off my shoulders Jack said, "put it on the back of the chair."

I folded it neatly and did as he asked.

With his gaze fixed firmly on my white lace covered breasts he said, "now take off the skirt."

Having unfastened the waist, I slid the zip down and then wriggled my hips as I pulled down the skirt, stepped out of it and placed it with my blouse on the back of the wooden chair.

As I stood there in just my underwear and hold-ups, he was still gazing at my bra covered breasts as he said, "do you have a pet name for those?"

I blushed as I said, "my ex-husband used to call them pinky and perky, but I usually refer to them as my boobs."

I saw him grin before he said, "I much prefer to call them by a more common name. Now take off your bra and show me your tits.

The way in which he said it felt so matter of fact, just an instruction that I had to follow.

This is ridiculous I thought. In a few moments I will be standing here naked in front of a man I have only just met; a man who has already humiliated me by lifting my skirt and slapping my buttocks.

I felt very tempted to just put my clothes back on and leave but I could not deny the fact that my nipples were tingling and erect and the gusset of my panties felt moist at the thought of surrendering myself to Jack.

He sounded impatient as he said firmly, "stop dithering, take off your bra and show me your tits."

"Yes sir," I said as I reached up behind and unfastened my bra.

With the back unfastened I shyly slid the shoulder straps off and down over my arms. I quickly placed my bra with the rest of my clothes before facing Jack with my arms partly covering my naked breasts.

"I said show me your tits, not hide them," he said. "Now put both hands behind your head and stand up straight."

"Yes sir," I said, feeling very self-conscious as I followed his instructions.

His lustful gaze felt almost physical as it devoured my naked breasts. I then said nervously, "they're not as firm as they used to be."

"Just shut up and take off your panties!"

With my hands still behind my head I felt like I was frozen to the spot doubting if I was brave enough to do as he asked.

I was in two minds until he said forcefully, "I said take off your panties."

It felt like I was in a dream as I said, "yes sir," and found myself reaching down and nervously sliding my panties down over my hips. To add to my embarrassment, I realised how wet I was as the soaked gusset freed itself from my oozing crotch.

I then felt his piercing gaze shift to my pubis as I revealed the neat triangle of hair.

Wriggling my hips, I pushed my panties down over my thighs until they fell to my ankles.

"Now pass them to me," he said.

"Yes sir."

I bent down, slipped them from my feet and passed them to him. I felt my cheeks flush bright crimson as he first held up and looked at the soaked gusset before holding the sodden fabric to his nose and smelling it.

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers
12