College Party & Mistaken Identity

Story Info
Bro/sis accidental hookup.
5.8k words
4.66
67.6k
155
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bro_4_Sis
Bro_4_Sis
141 Followers

(This fictional story is written from a Big Brother's perspective. All characters are above legal age. Any resemblance to real characters is simply a coincidence.)

I had just gotten out of classes before the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. It was Wednesday, and everyone at college was either going to travel, to home, or party right here.

I, being from the town I went to college in, didn't have far to travel to go home for the 'big dinner", so I accepted an offer to go to a BIG party later tonight at some "rich kids" parents house while they were out of town. I went back to my dorm room and took a little nap, before the evening's festivities were to begin.

I woke up and showered, splashed on some new cologne I picked up, and decided to go get a bite to eat, before I started drinking.

A little background now would probably be good. I am the second oldest of four kids in our family. My older sister Donna is now out of college, and is in the banking industry, and is engaged to a fellow banker. Then there is me, Joey, and I am in my 3rd year majoring in business management. My younger sister Karen is in her 2nd year and is about as "boy crazy" as they come, and there is Pam, who is in her 1st year and about as "straight laced" as they come.

Our parents are professional also, thus us kids having a good education, and really not having too many things to worry about at this point.

After I got a bite to eat, I drove to the house where the party was. It was in a VERY nice neighborhood, and the guy throwing the party is well taken care of. I parked on the side of the brick tile driveway, and walked to the house. Along the way I noticed some people partying in the pool house, and others gathered in the 5 stall garage.

The door was slightly open, and once I walked inside, I was greeted by some others I knew from classes. I shook hands and lightly hugged my way through the living room and family room, going towards the kitchen where I found the keg of beer.

I sucked down a couple quick glasses, priming my bladder and thirst, when I noticed most of the noise coming from the table where a good sized game of "speed quarters" was going on. I quickly grabbed another cup of beer and joined in when someone got up to go take a leak.

I was sitting next to this really hot brunette! She had a serious case of "bedroom eyes", and sitting by her got my cock thinking too.

"GAME ON", she said and everyone started bouncing quarters at the glass in front of them. Soon, the quarters made it to me and I was trying to keep up... bouncing them... missing mostly... then... SHIT!!!! Everyone else had the quarters piled up in front of me!!! I started gulping down my glass.. I lost!

The brunette next to me said, "Beginner's luck I guess", to everyone as they all cheered me on.

GAME ON, and once again here we go. I must have lost quite a few rounds, cause I was really starting to get full of beer. Once someone else lost, I got up and said I needed to go relieve myself.

The brunette also got up and stumbled behind me, as she said she had to go too. I made small talk with her, and she told me that she always gets horny when she drinks, and that her boyfriend wouldn't be at the party tonight, and maybe she would meet me in the basement after going potty.

I almost pissed my pants before I could get into the bathroom!! I finally made it in there, and it seemed like I was emptying the fish aquarium! I finished, and stumbled out of the bathroom, through the line of others waiting, and found the basement steps.

I fell down the first 4 steps, but caught myself before I made a complete ass out of myself.

I walked through the really dark basement, which seemed to be full of others making out, how was I going to find her now!!

One guy said, "Are you looking for that smoking hot gal?"

I said "Yea.... you see where she went?"

He chuckled and said, "You lucky fucker, she is waiting for you in the bedroom at the end of the hallway!"

I smiled and strutted past everyone, and walked right in the bedroom, closing the door behind me. All I could hear over the loud stereo out in the main basement, her breathing loudly, and her giggling on the bed.

It was dark in there too, so I felt my way over to the bed, kicking the dresser on the way. That really got her giggling!! I made it to the bed, and she pulled me down beside her. I was so horny, and yes, had a huge hard on too.

She grabbed it right away, so I knew this was going to be a good night, one that I would always remember! She slipped her hand into my jeans, and was stroking my cock, while I unsnapped and unzipped them. She pulled them down to my knees quickly, and had her head in my lap before I could get them all the way off.

I slipped them the rest of the way down my legs, and kicked them onto the floor. I then switched my efforts to getting her out of HER pants! This seemed to be more difficult than one would imagine, but the alcohol that I had consumed really had taken over with my dexterity.

I fumbled with the snap on the top of her tight fitting jeans, and almost tore her zipper right out of the front trying to get it to go down. Finally, I got them down past her knees, and pushed them to her ankles with my foot.

All this time, she was giggling, with the head of my cock in her mouth... I didn't care too much at this time!

Once I got her jeans off her legs, it took some time, I reluctantly took my cock from her mouth, and climbed on top of her. She tried to keep her legs together... still giggling but laying flat on her back, but my knees got between her knees, and it was over then. I got her legs spread, and slipped right on top of her.

I didn't mess around too much, as I could tell that she was hot and ready too. I just rested on my hands, arms stretched out which held my body hovering above hers. This also allowed the tip of my cock to extend right at her wet pussy!

I pushed forward, and the tip of my cock went right into her tight hole. It was really hot and tight, but not too tight! I slipped my cock back out of her hole, and slowly pressed it back into her, but went in more.

I heard her gasping and moaning as my thick member went in and out of her, making loud squishing sounds. Her breathing got really raspy and I could hear low groans as I continued to slip more and more of my hard dick into her.

Soon enough, I felt my balls hit the opening of her pussy, and knew I had gone all the way into her. I then started humping into her in long hard strokes. Her pussy felt absolutely perfect around my cock, and the image of "her bedroom eyes" was haunting my memory!

She was starting to moan louder now, "ehhh ohhhh uhhhh uhhh uhhh.. yeeea... mmmmm nnnngggg...."

Her really getting into it... got me more into it too. It wasn't long before she croaked, "uhhhhnnnnggggg cuuummmmminggggggggggg..."

I was about to blow my load deep inside this little hot vixen when the bedroom door opened. A stream of light entered... and I kept fucking this chick... but now wanted to fill her before we got totally interrupted!

I grunted... and just as I was about to shoot my first blasts of cum deep into her... the light came on...

I had my head turned towards the door, I guess to see who it was that was so persistent to interrupt us. I felt the chick's pussy get really tight and clamp down on my cock, which sent me over the edge... and I started blasting deep into her!

My eyes hazed over at first, but then I started to get used to the light, and I saw some of my little sister Karen's girlfriends standing there... with their mouths WIDE open! I thought immediately, what the hell are they doing here, when my head turned to the chick I was fucking.....

My eyes must have opened like garage doors when I saw my little sister Karen laying almost naked under me... with her legs spread, with my cock buried deep in her pussy, shooting her full of cum!!!

I stopped moving... and just let my cock empty inside Karen! I couldn't talk, move, think, or speak at that moment!

Karen must have been in shock also, cause she just laid there with her legs spread, while her fertile pussy spammed and milked my cock of all its potent sperm!

Suddenly the light went out, and I heard the door shut loudly!

That was the first coherent thing that I remember.... happening... until I heard my sister croak, "Joey?... Ohh my God!... Did you know?... What the fuck!!!"

I then felt her legs trying to go together... as I had laid down on top of her, my dick still inside her pussy. I felt her squirming under me, and I rolled off from on top of her.

Karen quickly sat up and swung her legs off the side of the bed, and sat there with her face in her hands.

I tried to be the big brother I usually was to her, and sat beside her. I put my arm around her shoulders and said, "Karen... sis... what the hell just happened?"

She took her hands from her face and said, "Joey... you just screwed your little sister... and my friends saw us!!"

I said, "Karen, in my defense, I didn't know it was you... I was talking to this gorgeous chick... and went to the bathroom... and she told me to meet her... in the basement... that guy... out there... told me she was in here... so I... "

Karen poked into the conversation then, "JOEY!!! I sneaked into this party with my friends, and a guy told me to hide out in here for a while... and he would come in and get me "ready to party"... I thought you were... I thought he was... YOU!!!"

I now had my sister laying her head on my shoulder... hugging me... tightly too.

I held her and said, "What do we do now sis?"

Karen spread her legs in the dark and said, "I just hope I didn't get pregnant... but for now help me find my panties and jeans?"

We both searched around the floor in the dark, and found our clothes. We got dressed and sat on the bed together trying to figure out our next step...

Karen then groaned and said, "How much spunk did you shoot up inside me Joey? My damn panties are soaked already with it seeping out of my pussy!"

I half whispered, "I shot a LOT sis... it... I mean...you... felt... Sooo good sis... I couldn't help it!!"

Karen then giggled, "It really did feel good Joey... that was... well... the first time I really... while I was getting screwed I mean... cummed."

I hugged my sister Karen, and stood up. "Well sis... we got to go out there sometime..."

I heard her stand up and felt her bump into me... she said, "I guess we gotta face them sometime... so let's get it over with."

We walked to the door and opened it. It was still dark out there... mostly... THANK GOD!!!

Karen took my hand as we walked out of the bedroom, and walked through the mostly dark basement. There were people making out all over the place, so mostly we went pretty much unnoticed...

That is until we ran into her girlfriends Sandy, Jackie, and Alicia! Suddenly Karen let go of my hand, as now we had to go back to being brother and sister.

Sandy's eyes got huge when she saw Karen. She lurched the two steps to my sister, and grabbed her hand and led her away quickly! I stood there... dumbfounded, as both Jackie and Alicia looked me up and down... as though evaluating me.

Sandy took Karen to the corner of the basement back by the bedroom from where we came. I could only make out the silhouette of them both. I could tell Sandy was doing most of the talking from the body language tho.

Soon, Jackie and Alicia walked away and joined the other two by the bedroom. I felt alone for the first time, and was really trying to come to terms with what had just happened when the sexy chick from upstairs found me.

"Hey there"... she slurred.

I gave her a glance... and grabbed the beer she had in her hand and chugged it. I then grabbed her hand and walked her over to where my sister was "getting the third degree".

"Here Karen... Here is the chick I was telling you about!"

Karen, Sandy, Jackie, and Alicia all stared at the new chick with wide open mouths! For the first time, I actually realized how much she looked like my sister Karen!

Sandy, Alicia, and Jackie all walked away leaving me and my sister and this new chick standing there. The chick asked, "Did I do something wrong?"

My sister said, "No, not at all, but I need to go home... NOW!"

The chick said she needed to go too, and said she was only looking for me to tell me goodbye.

I walked the chick to the basement steps, when she told me to go ahead back to the "other girl"... she understood, so I told the chick that I was sorry, and maybe we would meet up at another party sometime and hook up. I left her and walked back to my sister Karen.

I asked my sis if I could give her a ride home, and she accepted. Karen and I walked up the steps, and quickly slipped mostly unnoticed once again, out of the house.

When we got into my car, I asked Karen what Sandy and her were talking about.

Karen said, "She asked me how in the hell I could lay there and let my own brother screw me?"

I told her that I didn't know it was you, until they walked in on us, that I was in the dark the whole time since we got there, and I thought that you were the other guy."

Sandy then calmed some, and asked, "Well, I mean... since you... and your brother... well... "did it"... now what?"

Karen told her, "I don't know, and to please keep it between us, and not to tell anyone else." Sandy said she didn't know if Jackie and Alicia would be so understanding, but she would tell them to keep quiet too.

I sighed deeply, as if relieving a little stress, at least they maybe wouldn't tell anyone... right away.

Karen reached her hand over to touch my arm and said in a croaky voice, "It'll be OK bro, it will Joey.

I looked at my sister, and saw compassion in her eyes. I knew then that she understood what happened, and was coming to terms with it too.

I drove my little sister to our parents house, and went inside. No one else was home, so we had the place to ourselves.

As we both sat in the kitchen, at the table, I asked, "You OK sis?"

Karen lifted her head from staring at the joint in the table top and said, "Yea, I'm just thinking of what happened Joey... and... well.... you know... how good it felt."

I smiled and said, "Yea, I know how wrong it was too, but can't help it... you know... yea... how good it was too..."

My sister smiled, and looked around, as if checking to see if someone was there...

I looked around, not seeing anyone either, and looked back at my sister. I could see in the look on her face, we were about to do something something that we both wanted to do.

Karen stood up slowly, and took my hand and pulled me from my chair. We walked into the living room, where we both sat on the couch, side by side.

I looked my sister in the eyes, and saw how much she loved me. I slowly tilted my head as my sister did it too... and our lips met.

We kissed v e r y slowly... passionately... not like brother and sister either. Her lips parted and I felt her tongue slowly glide across my lips. I parted mine, and slowly felt the electricity flow from my tongue to hers.

She reached down and took my hand and placed it on her boob over top of her shirt. My sister was wanting this as much as I was now. I slowly held her entire breast in my hand, softly but firmly caressing it, feeling how firm it was... every square inch of it.

I put my other hand up to her other boob, and was doing the same to it. Karen was gasping between kisses and moaning during them. I could tell my sister was really into this now.

When we stopped kissing, I asked, "Karen, sis, are you sure you want to do this?"

Karen opened her eyes and looked into mine and smiled and said, "Yes Joey, I am sure I want to do this with my brother... I mean... we already did it... but now I want to KNOW who I am doing it with... and I want to know it is my big brother doing it "with" me, not "to me".

We started kissing again, her soft lips on mine. Our tongues were dancing erotically with one another, finally searching out each other, inside the other's mouth.

I slipped both of my hands under my sister's shirt, and inside her bra too. I now felt the heat emanating from my sister's chest. It was like a fire on the palms of my hands.

Karen reached around behind her and un-did the bra snap, freeing her nice melons. She then reached down and grabbed the snap on my jeans. I felt her struggling with the snap, but finally got it undone. I then felt her slide the zipper down, and she slipped her hand into my pants.

I felt her hand grab the head of my cock and part of my shaft, and pull it, straightening it out, and also getting most of it out of my pants for her to fondle. Her one hand circled the tip of it, and I felt her other hand encircle the base. Both of her hands were now stroking up and down my cock, while I started toying with her erect pointy nipples.

I teased the tips of her nipples, and felt her body shudder. I also felt her hands go quicker up and down the shaft of my cock too. We both were really getting one another worked up... as we continued to kiss one another... brother and sister.

Suddenly the front door clicked and swung open!

I ripped my hands out from under my sister's shirt and from groping her tits like a flash, almost ripping her blouse as I moved out from under it!

Karen's hands sprang from my cock, as she pulled down her shirt to cover her hard nipples, leaving her bra disheveled... as I quickly pulled my pants shut, snapping them...without tucking my cock in, pulling my shirt down just enough to barely cover it!

Both of us must have looked like real thieves, as we were staring at our parents when they walked into the living room.

Mom and dad walked in and saw us sitting there on the couch, quiet and no TV on or anything. Dad asked, "Everything OK in here?"

Karen shrugged and said, "Yea, cough cough... uhhmmm... I ahhh... got into it at a party... and Joey brought me home, we were just sitting her talking..."

My pants were still unzipped and I glanced down to see that my shirt was only covered to my waistline. I glanced over at Karen and could see her bra crumpled under her blouse.

Mom and Dad had arms full of groceries, and walked to the kitchen. I quickly tucked my dick down into my shorts, and zipped my pants.

Karen turned her back to me and flipped her bra down over her tits, and whispered to me, "Hurry and snap my bra in the back!"

I lifted her blouse and saw her soft skin. I grabbed at the sides and found her straps and quickly snapped them. She tried pulling her shirt down, but I reached from behind her and grabbed both her tits!

Karen turned her head looking at me over her shoulder, smiling, and whispered, "You're SO naughty Joey... but NOT NOW!"

She stood up, and pulled me to my feet. She giggled when she turned and saw my hard cock sticking out really noticeably in the front of my pants and said, "I'll take care of that later..." and she turned and walked to the kitchen.

I quickly walked to the steps and made a hasty retreat up to my bedroom, wanting to hide until my hard on went away.

After a while, dad came up and asked me if I was going to stay there thru the holidays?

I said that I had to go back to my dorm and get some things, but would return.

Dad suggested I take Karen with me, just to get her out of the house, as she seemed somewhat depressed.

I shook my head and said I would do it.

I went downstairs with dad to the kitchen, and he said, "Karen hon, Joey is going to go to his dorm, why don't ya' tag along with him for a while."

Mom gave dad a mischievous grin, probably because they would have the house to themselves for a while.

Karen's eyes lit up when dad suggested it, and she ran to my side and grabbed my arm in hers and said, "Ohhh a date... with my own brother... How kinky!!"

Bro_4_Sis
Bro_4_Sis
141 Followers
12