College Party & Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom laughed out loud as dad just grinned, knowing she was only joking around.

Karen and I headed out the door, and got in my car. As soon as the door was shut, she asked me, "Joey, do ya know of any other parties tonight? I feel... like... maybe... getting a repeat performance... that is, if you're up to it?"

My jaw dropped WIDE open!! Karen said, "This time I am going to wait in the bedroom hoping someone will come in and join me there... ya know anyone that wants to cum with me?"

I drove like a race car driver to my dorm. Karen followed me up to my room, but my roomy was there, and he had seen pics of my family... so he greeted my sister as soon as he saw her, "Hey, you must be Karen... Joey didn't tell me his sister was so HOT!"

Karen and I then knew we were not going to be able to do anything at my dorm.

I mused at Keith, "Down boy... remember... she's MY sister!!"

Keith laid back on his bed. He asked if we were going to the Gamma Delta party?

Karen said, "We were already there, but were looking for another one to go to."

Keith said there was a rumor of a party across town... at some Beta members apartment... at the Lincoln Apartment complex.

Karen stood up beside my bed and said, "We're outta here... later Keith!"

She almost dragged me from my dorm, as I had just gotten my bag packed for the holidays. We got to my car and my sister said, "Now here is the deal. We go to this party, don't tell anyone who I am or how we are related... got it?"

I shook my head agreeing with my horny sister!

We got there and no one was checking IDs at the back door, so we walked right in. Karen went right away to the keg, and got us two glasses of beer. As we stood there, turning around to see who all was there, she wound up in front of me. I felt her hand reach back and she grabbed my cock!

I almost spilled my beer, in shock!

I heard my sister giggling, as she rubbed up and down my shaft. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Hmmm.... I am tired already... I think I am going to find an empty bedroom to lay down... I'll be waiting for you Joey... naked too!!!"

She walked away leaving me standing there alone.

I found the bathroom and took a pee. I had almost half a "stiffy" with thoughts of my sister laying in one of the bedrooms waiting for me... NAKED!! Hell, if I didn't hurry, someone else could walk in on my hot sister and fuck her!

I opened the bathroom door and saw 5 of my friends from the football team. "HEY JOEY..." they yelled... "how's it going"?

"Good" I replied, as I tried to walk past them.

One of them, Bill Bradbury, the team captain said, "Got one "on the hook" yet?"

I smiled, "You never know Bill..."

I walked down the hallway and slowly opened a door, "GET THE FUCK OUT" some girl yelled! I knocked on another door, nothing... I opened it and heard someone in the room rustling around... I said, "Sorry... I was just looking for someone..."

I heard a giggle.... so I went in and closed the door. I heard someone on the bed, so I stripped off my clothes quickly. I walked across the bedroom and tripped over something and fell on the bed. I fell onto some bare naked skin! Whoever was on the bed, giggled.

I smiled in the dark, and felt my way onto the figure. I felt boobs, so it was good so far. I pushed the figure down onto her back, and quickly climbed on top, as she spread her legs. I got between the spread legs and guided my rock hard cock to a slippery and wet pussy!

I pushed in, but it was tight. I pulled back some, slipping the head of my cock around some getting it juicy, then slipped it back into the tight hole.

MMMM it felt wonderful. I started going in and out really hard... deep... and fast! I figured if I was going to fuck "my sister"... she was going to remember it for a LONG time!!

I lifted her legs up under her knees, lifting them towards her head. I was then able to slip all of my cock deep into her. I was ramming and fucking hard when I heard her moaning, "Mmmmm yea... fuck me... fuck your sister good... do it... fuck my cunt... Ohhhh GOD... I love my brother's cock..."

It had to be Karen... I just knew it!! She was panting now, and said, "Ohhh yea... make me cum big brother... Come on... cum with me too... do it... just this once... do it inside me... come on... fuuuuck meeee... now now NOWWWW!!"

I felt the sperm building from deep inside my balls, and they raced towards the head of my dick. When they got there, an explosion rocked my world! I sprayed sperm deep into her pussy! Blast after blast!!

She groaned and moaned, "Ohhh yea... you're so naughty... cumming inside your little sister like this... unprotected and all... so hot... isn't it Joey?"

I smiled and tilted my head up and kissed my sister. When we stopped kissing I said, "It sure is hot Karen... and your pussy is even hotter sis!!"

Karen said, "Yea, and it makes it hotter hoping, but not knowing if it is really you too. I am SO glad my brother found me naked and fucked me!!"

The bedroom door opened, and I tried to cover my sister. The light flicked on and we both had our heads turned away. Whoever it was saw my sister's legs spread wide up over my shoulders, with her brother's cock inside her tight pussy... and yea, her pussy was leaking a LOT of cum too! They quickly apologized, "Sorry dude... didn't know anyone was getting busy in here man... don't stop on my account..." as they flicked the light back off and closed the door.

Karen giggled, "Bro, you notice we keep getting caught fucking... or almost fucking. I was SO hot when mom and dad walked in on us, I almost left my hand inside your pants on your cock... for them to see us... but got scared!"

We laid there, but I let my sister's legs slide down under me. We both drifted off to sleep, my cock lodged inside my little sister's tight hole....

... we woke up... fucked again and got dressed.

When Karen and I walked out of the bedroom, it seemed most everyone was downstairs in the main living room area. As we approached, it was mostly dark... but we saw couples of all stages of undress.

One couple had the guy's pants down to his ankles as a chick was giving him head, another couple had her pants down only to her knees... his too, as he was banging her doggystyle.

All over the place there were people having sex, those that were still at the party, were in some sort of sex with another. It was almost like one big orgy, but with couples.

I didn't see anyone I knew around, and just as I was thinking about it, my sister dropped to her knees and took my cock out of my pants, and started sucking it. I felt her mouth fully take my cock, as her throat swelled and accepted the head of my cock down it.

I reached down and took my own sister's shirt, and slipped my hands into it and fondled her boobs, as she sucked wildly on her brother's cock... only no one but us two knew we were related.

I could quickly feel the load deep in my balls getting ready to let loose, so I pried my sister's mouth off of my dick. She reluctantly let it go with a loud SMACK sound, which got the attention of almost everyone.

Karen stood up, and I backed her over the back of an overstuffed chair near the middle of the room. I quickly unsnapped her jeans, and pulled them down, along with her thong panties. I had them to her ankles in a flash, and tipped her backwards onto the back of the chair, me coming up between her parted legs.

Her legs fell open, and she lifted them so I could get to her pretty snatch. I licked and tasted my own cum there... but quickly the taste was only that of her own pussy juices. I licked up and down the center of her slit, and found her little nubbin just begging to be sucked on.

I sucked it into my mouth, which made my sister Karen moan loudly. As my sister moaned, I could see out of the corners of my eyes others watching us. It was also hotter, us being brother and sister but no one else knowing it.

I licked and sucked my sister's pussy, flicking my tongue over her clit, which made her cum... three times quickly in succession. As she was cumming, I kept flicking my tongue over her sensitive clit, which made her beg, "GOD, STOP DOING THAT.. I CAN'T STOP CUMMING... JOEY... PLEASE STOP DOIN THAT TO MY CLIT..." other couples were now paying a LOT more attention to my sister and me.

Then my sister pulled me up between her legs and grabbed my cock. I didn't think we were ready for it, but my sister wanted me to fuck her right there... in front of everyone... even though we were brother and sister!

I looked around, as she undid my pants and pulled my rock hard cock from my underwear, and guided my cock to her waiting wet pussy.

I sunk into her in one motion, and felt her outer lips grasping at my balls. I stuffed as much of my cock into my sister, then pulled it back out. Karen had her pants and panties around her one ankle still, and pulled my cock back into her fully, as she kept looking into my eyes.

I saw her silently mouthing something to me, so I tried to read her lips, she said it again, "Fuck your sister, fuck me big brother..."!! it was unmistakable!!

I pounded my cock into her, and when she was trying to word it again... me slamming into her was making her breath escape her lungs as she spoke silently.. but now not so silently.

The words she was trying to " mouth" to me were now somewhat audible to others!

I was lost in fucking my sister.. when one of the lamps came fully on in the room... blinding almost everyone... a dude and his gal were standing there as she asked, "Is she your sister? Are you her brother? Is that what we hear her saying there?"

Karen quickly took control and whipped back at the chick, "Do you think I would be... uhh uhh uhh..." as she kept fucking onto my pole... "fucking my brother here... in front of you? Mmmmmm yea... fuuuck me... and you two go fuck off somewhere else!!"

The light was turned off... and my sister pulled my cock deeper into her, as I felt her shimmering and shuddering on my cock... which sent me over the edge and I blasted my sister's hole full of cum, again.

After we were satisfied, and my sister Karen's pussy was flooded with "brother cum", Karen pushed me out from between her legs, and said, "Fuck this party... I can't even fuck anyone without some bitch getting all kinky... let's blow this place and go to my dorm and fuck..." She slipped on her panties and pants, then she grabbed my arm and led me out of the party.

Once we were two steps out the door, Karen laughed and said, "that should keep them guessing as to who both of us were!!!"

(To be continued, if there is enough interest)

12