College Professor Blossoms Pt. 03

Story Info
Things get interesting with another couple.
10.7k words
3.5
4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over 18 ears old. Again, I haven't used an editor, not out of arrogance but just not wanting to bother someone. Hence, all spelling and grammatical are all my fault.

Relax, it's just a story.

######################################

Rylen and I woke up the next morning and sadly enough it was a school day, so we both hurried to get ready. Fortunately, it was going to be a short week since Thanksgiving was Thursday, but we both had classes today and tomorrow.

Rylen had been my fiancée now for about 34 hours, it's a long story. Rylen is 5'4" tall, 115 lbs. C-cup breasts, long legs, a great shaped taught ass, unusual amber colored eyes, lightly curled upper back length dirty blonde hair, and a face that is very pretty with no makeup and stunning when she wants to really go out with her makeup.

"I have to be in my office this morning by about 7:00 so I'll just grab a bite somewhere on the way to the college," I said.

"Oh my God, why do you have to be in so early your first class starts at 8:00 doesn't it?"

"Yeah, but I got an email from that realtor friend of mine, and she wants to get together this morning so I can give her an idea of what we're looking for in a house. Do you have anything in mind that you'd like in a house? Also is there a particular part of town you'd like to be in?"

"Oh, I don't know honey I'm not particularly picky. Obviously, the master bedroom should be large enough for a king size bed to not take up the whole room. Oh, also I'd like a shower like we have here I'm already spoiled by this one. I guess it should have a large enough office for both of us to share without bumping elbows. Oh, I know, also a big modern kitchen like this one here. I really don't care about which part of town it's in. Hey, would you want something at the beach, or would that be too much?

And should I be concerned about this female realtor friend of yours?" Rylen asked with a smile.

"No not at all, Jess is very happily married to a teddy bear of a man and they have four kids.

I don't know about living at the beach. I've lived there before and everything in the house gets so damp that it gets old after awhile. Although they do have much better dehumidifiers now than when I lived there before, we'll play that one by ear.

Also, I'm going to try to set you up with a session with my tailor sometime today to get your measurements."

"What do I need to get measured for?"

"Nothing in particular at this time it'll just be good to have in case you need any shirts like mine made that will fit you better. He will also be able to alter your wedding dress if needed, and anything else you need altered.

I was thinking I'd fix us chicken picatta for dinner tonight so we could eat in. I thought of few things last night that we need to talk about so I thought after a nice meal we could sit down for a bit."

"Uh oh should I be worried?" Rylen asked with a look of trepidation on her face.

"Heavens no, one of them is we should talk dates and details about the wedding."

That suddenly put a smile on her face.

"When's your first class 9:00?"

"It's the composition class and I need to collect some of their work see if they have actually done it."

Before I left, I also got a bottle of 2018 Latour Corton Charlemagne wine out of the wine cellar and put it in the white wine column to bring the temperature to about 45 degrees. As I was walking out the door I said, "Okay I've got to run I'll see you there. Oh, take any of the cars you know where the keys are. Be careful if you take either of the Mustangs, the Roadrunner, or the 'Cuda, they all have a lot of power and can get away from you if you're not careful."

"Wait hang on a second don't I get a kiss?"

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," I said as we met midway.

We had a great passionate kiss and when we finally broke apart, she asked, "Hey would you mind if I took the green car I'm sort of scared of the others?"

"Sure," I said with a smile, "We'll have to get you used to the others."

I got into my office a few minutes before 7:00 and I wasn't at all surprised when right at 7:00 I heard a, "Hi Sugar."

I turned around and there was Jess looking as fantastic as usual and I asked, "Hey beautiful when are you going to let me whisk you away from that pipsqueak of a husband and ravish you at some tropical beach?"

She laughed at me asked, "Are you sure you could handle me Sugar? I mean I'm not even sure if we could get a bit and bridle in your mouth and head with those fine looking teeth, but I bet you would be a fine ride," as she came up to me and gave me a quick scorching hot kiss on the lips.

She was taking off a light jacket she had on and I saw that she was wearing a really slinky, satin light teal halter top and an ivory colored skin tight mid-thigh mini skirt and a pair of peep toe stiletto heels. Her artificial DD breasts were pulling her top away from her chest displaying a good amount of side boob not to mention her nipples sticking out at least half an inch.

Jess is 54, looks 34, could be Molly Qerim's thinner doppelgänger, and is exactly 6'0" of pure smoking hot woman. You could tell she works out regularly as there didn't look to be an ounce of fat on her. She's always had killer legs with perfectly shaped muscular calves, thighs, and an absolutely perfect ass, and she always wore clothes that showed off her flawless figure. The only flaw of her whole body could be the noticeable acne scars from her childhood but with her vivacious personality I don't think most people even notice them. Her husband Jake is 52, 6'5" and about 250 lbs. and like Jess I don't think he has an ounce of fat on him. He used to be a professional powerlifter, owns his own CrossFit gym, is a personal trainer, and is an ammeter MMA fighter. Well I guess I shouldn't say fighter. Jess laid down the law that he can spar and train, but she doesn't want a husband that is an actual fighter. They also have three daughters that they absolutely dote upon.

"Damn woman do you ever not look stunning; Jake must have to worry about you night and day. What do you do, wake up looking perfect? Speaking of Jake how is that old coot?"

"Shit that man still has a libido that would put Hugh Hefner to shame. He still fucks me more than a rabbit in springtime.

You're not looking so bad yourself and judging by what I see you've got some young filly other than Jasmine keeping you company."

"That's something I've never been able to figure out about woman. How can you tell that, I mean we've been engaged for two days now?"

"Oh Sugar, you're engaged now I'm so happy for you. I'm shocked, she must really be something to rope your ass," she said almost crushing me in another hug and then another kiss.

I need to remind myself to give Rylen a warning about Jess. When she is around friends she is very over the top and cusses like a sailor. Also, she always greets you with a full body hug and a very steamy kiss on the lips, sometimes even with a little tongue. That's just who she is, but if someone is at all jealous, they might take it the wrong way if they don't know her.

"So, what do you need me for Sugar, someone to get her all revved up for you so you can just hop right on?" she asked with a laugh.

"Ah I think I have that covered, but thanks. No, we'd like to see about finding a place for the two of us."

"Don't tell me you're giving up that fuck pad of yours! How many times have I told you with that house you could get more pussy than the pound? I mean she must be great and everything, but you're wasting that place with just one woman. Hell Jake would love it but I just won't let him have that many cars."

"No, I was thinking of renting it out. Rylen and I are looking for a place with probably four bedrooms, one of them being a large master suite with a large bathroom and dual dressing areas, a large office area for both of us, and a large almost professional kitchen. Oh, and it also needs a pool and in ground spa."

"Sugar, it would be best for you to buy some land and build what you want. I know you, I'll take you to see several places but I doubt you'll find something you like."

"Yeah, I know but we should at least look at a few houses. Would you be available to show us a few, maybe tomorrow afternoon? My last class is over at 11 and I think Rylen's is over at noon so maybe 12:30 or so?"

"You know this is only a few days before Thanksgiving, but I'll see what I can do. Hey, speaking of Thanksgiving, we're having a few friends over and would love for you and your fiancée to join us if you don't have any other plans. And, the girls might be there, including Jada."

"Oh, you are bad. How is Jada?"

"Well Sugar, you'll just have to come and find out for yourself. I know she'd love to see you."

"Normally I'd love to see her also, you know that, and you also know the rest. It would be good to see her, I just hope it won't be awkward."

"Sugar, we're all grown-ups now, you have a fiancée and she's married to the Corps, I'm sure everything will be fine."

Jess's daughter Jada and I used to dated whenever she was on leave. Sometimes I'd fly to wherever she was and sometimes she'd fly home and we'd get together. Before Rylen, Jada was probably my best friend. Still to this day, we both email each other a couple times a week or whenever she could.

She enlisted in the Marine Corps on her 18th birthday, and she's been part of my life since we were both in seventh grade. She's been there for me through both of my marriages, and as we grew older, we both talked about us getting married. The only problem is, she's already married to the Corps and neither of us wanted to have the life where one is often in some foreign land in harm's way, while the other waits by the phone, nervous every time it would ring. Plus, she has her dad's libido, and she didn't want to be away from physical companionship for long periods of time.

Just then Rylen poked her head into my office and said, "Hi honey, I'll be in my office if you need me."

"Hang on a second honey, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine, this is Jess, she's going to help us find a house or land."

Before I even finished the sentence, Jess had jumped up and as Rylen stepped into my office, Jess was embracing her in one of her oh so famous full body hugs. And also as per usual when they broke, before Rylen could say anything, Jess gave Rylen one of her equally famous smoldering full on lip to lip kisses.

I saw Rylen's eyes widen as Jess was finally pulling away, and then Jess started in on Rylen.

"Sweetie, I don't know what you did to rope this stallion, but I'm sure my husband will be sending you a thank you note. If Jake would give me a hall pass, I'd fuck this stud until he was more lathered up than a team of mules pulling a house," she said with a laugh.

"But seriously it's so nice to meet you, but you better not hurt this man or Jake and I will come after you with two shotguns, he's one of the good ones.

Jess finally let Rylen out of the hug and said, "Well I better run if I'm going to get you two something to look at tomorrow afternoon, toodles," and with that she was out of my office.

"So, what do you think of Jess honey? Kind of a force of nature, isn't she?"

"Wow, you aren't kidding. I thought she was going to jump my bones with that hug and kiss."

"Yeah, if I'd had time, I would have warned you about that. If you're a friend or in your case a significant other of a friend, that's pretty much her standard greeting."

"And that outfit, I felt like an old schoolmarm next to her. Does she always dress like that?"

"Yep, ever since I've known her. I asked her about it once and do you want to know what her answer was?"

I tried using Jess' southern accent and slang and said, "Sugar, sex sells."

"And you should see their daughters, they are drop dead gorgeous. Now as far as I know she is just a huge tease but even so if I were Jake, I'd have to be really confident in my marriage to not wonder."

I noticed that Rylen seemed a little off and I asked, "Are you okay honey, should I find another realtor? I've known Jess for years and I've never gotten more than that welcome kiss, but if you're uncomfortable with that we can find someone else."

"No, it's not that, it's just kind of a little bit embarrassing."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... this is going to sound a little weird, but I've never been kissed by a woman like that before. I mean her tongue even grazed my lips and teeth a bit..."

"I'm sorry honey I know she's a bit much, I'll find another realtor."

"No please don't. It's just that... well... I kind of liked it a bit... I mean... I even opened my mouth a bit, and I think if she had kept kissing, I wouldn't have stopped her. I mean my God she's sexy. Her tits were pressing above mine and that slinky blouse... fuck, I actually felt myself getting wet."

I laughed and said, "Yep, Jess can do that to you. I get hard every time she greets me. Like she said, 'Sex sells.'"

"In her case, yeah, no shit," Rylen said, fanning herself.

I came around my desk and looked her in the eyes and gave her a hug and said, "Hey don't forget you're mine I'm the one that loves you, Jess just wants you for your body."

We both laughed, and I continued, "I kind of have something to talk to you about, it's what I mentioned this morning that I wanted to talk to you about. Let's sit down for a minute."

"Okay, should I be worried?" Rylen asked.

"No, not at all. You know how I've mentioned several times that I've been adamant about never having kids?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, last night, as we were falling asleep, I had an epiphany."

"Yeah?"

"For the first time in my life, I realized that with you as the mother, I would like to have a child."

As fast as she flew out of the chair, you'd have someone had stuck a cattle prod up her butt. She was almost instantly hugging me, almost screaming how happy she was. "What changed your mind?"

"I really don't know what to tell you, I guess you make me so happy and content that I want to give us the most precious gift that a couple can have."

"Oh my God honey, you've made me the happiest woman on earth. Tonight, I'm going to so fuck your brains out. I love you so much!"

"I love you too Rylen, more than I ever thought possible. Looking at my watch, "Hey I have to get to my first class. Our tailor Hugh should be here about 12:30, you'll be finished with classes by then, won't you?"

"Yes, see you then."

I finished my last class at 11 and headed back to my office and saw that Rylen was there before me. I asked how she got there before me, and she said only three students showed up for the class, so she ended up cancelling it. She said she also told the three that showed up that it would help their grade by being there.

I asked her if she had any tights in her car or office and when she said no and I apologized for forgetting to mention that it would be best for Hugh to take her measurements without having to compensate for her clothing thickness.

We sat in my office until Hugh showed up and he asked if we were ready, and he asked Rylen what she was going to change into. She just looked at both of us for a few seconds and then said, "I think I might have something in my office, hang on a sec'."

About 30 seconds later my cell rang and I saw it was Rylen and I answered, "Hey, what's going on?"

"I'm ready, why don't you come into my office, it's probably easier."

"Ooookayyyy, we'll be right there," and I hung up confused. "Well, she says she's ready in her office, let's go over there."

We walked out of my office, locked it, and knocked on Rylen's door before entering. She said, "Come on in," and as we entered, at first, I didn't see her until I realized that her door wouldn't open all the way, and then figured out she was behind her door.

Once Hugh was in Rylen's office, I closed the door and there was Rylen standing in her thin white lacy bra and equally thin and transparent thong.

"Oh, that looks nice," I said, and Hugh, being the consummate professional, said, "Why don't you come stand over here and we can get started," pointing to the largest clear spot in the room.

I was instantly hard seeing Rylen basically naked in front of Hugh, so I moved her office chair over a bit and sat down so I could enjoy watching Hugh touching her all over her body. I could tell that Rylen was as turned on as I was, because I could easily see her nipples had puckered up under her semi sheer bra.

Hugh seemed to take longer measuring Rylen than I remembered how long it took with me. How surprising. As he kneeled in front of her to get her leg measurements, his eyes were exactly level with her completely exposed, waxed mound, and he certainly had to smell her arousal. Needless to say, he had to touch Rylen all over and by the time he was done, I could tell she was extremely turned on.

As soon as Hugh left, we locked Rylen's door and next we locked our lips together in a tongue battle almost like thumb wrestling. Before we broke our kiss, I managed to unhook and remove Rylen's bra, and breaking the kiss, I lowered her panties off her legs, leaving her naked and eagerly anticipating where my tongue would go next.

I lowered my face down, first kissing behind her ear and then down her neck. As I began to hear appreciative moans from Rylen, I lowered my kisses even farther down until I had one of her nipples delightfully in my mouth. I was tweaking her other nipple with my fingers, lightly tugging it upwards and then circling her areola with my fingers as my tongue duplicated the motion on the other.

After freeing the nipple in my mouth, I started kissing down her abdomen but was brought up short when she grasped my head and pulled it up saying, "Fuck that, I just need you to get naked and fuck me right now."

Frantically I unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants as Rylen was unbuttoning my shirt. As I slid my pants down and was stepping out of them, she finally got flustered undoing all the buttons on my shirt and just yanked it open, flinging the remaining buttons all over her office.

Rylen grabbed my cock and pulled me towards her, and as our bodies met, she sat back down on her desk and positioned my cock head at the entrance of her pussy. I didn't need any other further encouragement, and slowly slid forward, relishing the warmth and softness as I entered her. Once I was completely ensconced inside her, buried to the hilt, I started slowly pulling out and then pushing back in, with each stroke picking up speed as I sawed into and out of her velvet tunnel. Rylen reached her hand down and was furiously rubbing her clitoris and soon I heard her trying to keep as quiet as possible as she finally started shaking in her orgasm. She finally got as stiff as a board as her muscles contracted while her orgasm flowed through her. I slowed down my pace until her orgasm finished and when she'd had a few seconds to relax I picked up my pace and she announced that she was cumming again, and just as her orgasm finished, I felt mine approach and it felt incredible as I pushed as far in as I could and felt my hot sperm flood her already soaked pussy.

We took a few minutes to compose ourselves and started quietly laughing as we started to get dressed. Rylen felt bad as we tried to find the buttons for my shirt, and we finally gave up as I said we'd just have Hugh fix it. She peeked out of her office to see if there was anyone around and as the coast was clear we both went out. I got everything I needed from my office, including changing into a clean, undamaged shirt that I always kept, and headed out to our cars.

On the way to the cars, Rylen asked, "When should we go by my place and get my car, it's not fair for me to continually be driving your cars."

"I don't know, maybe Friday," I answered.