College Professor Blossoms Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, how about 'Truth or Dare', Antoinette suggested, "do you still have those cards of questions and dares?" She asked me.

"Yeah, they're somewhere around here, I can find them, hang on a sec.

"That's okay, we can come up with our own questions."

"Okay, that should be fine," I said, "do you know how to play this," I asked Rylen.

"Kind of but not really."

"Okay, the way it goes, we'll have a deck of cards and then each person draws a card, and the highest person then asks the low person if they want a truth or dare. Depending on how they answer, they either ask them a question, if it's a truth, and they have to answer it honestly, or if it's a dare, they have to tell the person some kind of dare that they have to complete."

I went and got a deck of cards and right away Antoinette said, "I nominate Anson to start".

I shuffled the deck and after we all drew, I got the high card and Rylen got the low. "Okay, truth or dare," I said turning to Rylen. "Truth."

"Okay, have you ever had a dog?"

"Booooo, boring question," Antoinette said, "ask another."

With a smile at Antoinette, I looked back at Rylen and asked, "Okay, what is your favorite sexual position?"

"Ooohhhhh... now that's more like it," Antoinette said.

"That's easy, I like it when I'm lying in bed on my side and my boyfriend slides into bed and snuggles up behind me and then slips his dick into me, and after he cums, we fall asleep. Then the next morning we fuck again and when we get up I like feeling his dried cum on my butt or legs."

"Now that's sexy," I say with a huge smile on my face.

I passed the deck to Rylen, and she dealt, and I again got the high card and Antoinette got the low.

"So, Antoinette, truth or dare?"

"Oh..., truth?"

"What's your favorite sexual position and why?"

"Ooohhhhh... that's a tough one," Antoinette ponders for several seconds, "I'd have to say..., Anson, what was that called when Henri and I were 69ing and then you started to fuck me?"

"Fucklicking," I answered.

"That's it," Antoinette continued, "Fucklicking." Turning to Rylen she said, "You've got to try it, it's the best sexual feeling of my life."

"What is it?" Rylen asked.

"You know what a 69 is right?" When Rylen nodded her head yes, Antoinette continued," Well here you are, on top, sucking his dick while he's eating you out. I mean that's great all on it's own... but then another guy comes up behind you and starts fucking you. It's amazing. The guy on the bottom is playing with your clitty when you feel that hard dick enters you. It's just..." she sighs with contentment.

"Now that does sound like fun," Rylen says with a smile, "and is he," pointing at me, "the one on the bottom or the one fucking you?"

"We've tried getting him to be the one on the bottom but so far, he's always been the one fucking me."

Rylen passed the cards to Henri, and Antoinette was high and Henri was low so she asked, "Mon Amour, truth or dare?"

Right away he responds, "Dare."

"Ooohhhh, I like that, I dare you to kiss mon chéri here for 20 seconds," Antoinette said pointing at Rylen.

Henri started over towards Rylen and she said, "Ah, hang on a second..."

"Yeah, we'll be right back guys, we need to talk about this," I told Antoinette and Henri.

I led Rylen into the office and said, "You know, we don't even have to play this game, a couple of the others might be tamer for the first time."

"I'm assuming you've done this with them before?"

"Yes."

"How far did you go then?"

"There were very things we didn't do."

"Okay, what does that mean? Have you had sex with them? Have you had a threesome with them? Come on, don't be vague, just tell me."

"Well, let's see, yes, I've had sex with Antoinette, yes we have had a few threesomes, and Henri has blown me."

"Ooh, I'll want more details later but for now, then how far should we go tonight?"

"Well," I said, "I guess that's something we're going to have to talk about and maybe play it by ear. You know, we don't have to play this."

"It actually sounds like it may be fun, but you weren't fond of me kissing that guy in the fountain, how about here? I also don't want intercourse either for both of us, but how about me kissing Henri or licking or sucking his dick?"

"I don't know, since they're friends it might be different. How would you feel if I were to lick her pussy or kiss her?

"I think I'd be okay; we should probably see how it goes and see how it feels at the time. It actually sounds like a lot of fun."

"Okay, so maybe anything but intercourse? God, my stomach is roiling already."

"Then we probably shouldn't do it!"

"No, it's okay, let's give it a try."

We went back out to the great room and Antoinette and Henri were making out a bit, kissing and she was rubbing his cock which had its head sticking out of his pants and he was playing with her tits.

We sat down and Rylen motioned Henri over, "Let's go slow at first, maybe a few quick kisses before we get into some tonsil hockey," she said.

Henri moved close to her and leaned forward to give her a couple of small kisses, pulled away and Rylen looked at me, and then he moved back, and they had a more sensual kiss, and this time she closed her eyes, but I could tell there wasn't any real open mouth or tongue. My stomach was in knots but that was about it. I wasn't feeling like someone was ripping my heart out of my chest, so when Rylen looked at me, I shrugged my shoulders and gave her a touch of a smile but not much.

Henri also looked back at me, and I gave him the same motions. He looked back at Rylen, and she gave him a slight smile, so he leaned forwards again and they had another small kiss, this time she closed her eyes and then they followed up with a couple of the more sensual ones. She briefly opened her eyes but they were half lidded with a look of lust in them, and this time she didn't look my way. In my rational mind I knew that she wasn't going to leave me for Henri, and certainly Henri wasn't going to leave Antoinette for her but seeing that desire and lust in Rylen's face suddenly ramped up the roiling in my stomach and tightened my chest. "Damn I thought to myself, I never thought I'd be jealous and I really, really don't like this feeling."

As Henri moved forward, Rylen closed her eyes again and they had another sensual kiss, but followed on the heels of that one they opened their mouths and started a very erotic, long kiss. Even though my guts were twisting inside me, I didn't have the nerve or breath to say stop. Rylen started lightly moaning, and one of her hands reached up and stroked Henri's cheek. I don't know how long the kiss lasted, it felt to me like it was two hours, but it was more than 20 seconds before Antoinette first went, "Ahem."

That broke me out of my spell of watching them, realizing I had been holding my breath, and I looked over at Antoinette and saw that her right hand was inside her booty shorts, furiously rubbing her clit. Her eyes were almost glassed over and it took her another 10 seconds or so before Antoinette said, "Hello! You guys know they're other people here don't you, or do we need to get a hose and break you apart that way?"

Some people may get aroused by that, but my cock was about as limp as if I'd gone skinny dipping at the south pole. However, I will admit that as their kiss continued, the knots in my stomach and tightening in my chest abated a bit.

They broke their kiss and had one smaller peck before they broke apart. After a few more seconds, Rylen finally opened her eyes and then looked at me, and when I gave her a very thin smile, she gave me a great smile back.

Henri passed the deck to Antoinette and Henri had the high card and I had the low. Henri asked me if I wanted a truth or dare and after thinking about it for several seconds and trusting that Henri wouldn't ask me to do anything with him, I answered, "Dare."

He'd obviously thought of what he would say if I responded with a dare, because he instantly said, "Anson, I want to play another match of Twister, but this time you are Antoinette's partner, and Rylen is mine."

I immediately pointed out that that wasn't an individual dare, but for the whole group and he needed to pick a more specific one, but right away Antoinette pointed out that we'd never specified in the rules that something like that wasn't allowed. "But let's let Rylen decide, what's it going to be, Twister or continue with this?"

"Sure, put me on the spot. First, since we're all naked, I think Anson and I should talk in private about if we want to proceed. If we agree, we could do another match of Twister, the first one was a lot of fun, but now that we're all naked, what would the stakes of each game be?"

"Give us a minute and we'll figure out what we're comfortable with, and what the stakes can be," I said.

Once again Rylen and I went into the office and closed the door to talk about what to do. Once the door was closed, I asked Rylen what she thought about continuing.

"Well, what would you do if we weren't in a relationship?" She asked me.

Right away I answered, "we've done it several times before, I'd do another match with them."

"Would you like to do another match?"

"Yes and no, how about you?" I asked.

"Like you, yes and no. Yes, because the first match was a lot of fun, no because I'm not sure how I'd feel seeing you play with Antoinette. What are your reasons for yes and no?"

"Well, like you, the first match was a lot of fun. Yes, because I've done it before with Antoinette and Henri and it was a lot of fun, but no because, like you, I'm not sure how I'd feel about you doing it with Henri. I think I'd be okay with it but if we were to do it, we should set some hard boundaries."

"I think we've established that the most extreme boundaries should be nothing in nothing, would you agree?" Rylen asked.

"That's where things get dicey. By that logic I can lick Antoinette's pussy but you can't suck Henri's cock. Tell you what, Let's say no sex, no oral, vaginal, anal, and we'll take it from there. We'll play a game to see how we both feel, if we're both okay then we can then finish the match and see who wins."

With that we went into the other room, explained to them what our boundaries were, and we played Rock, Paper Scissors to decide which team would start. Henri and Rylen won and they decided they wanted Antoinette and me to start. Of course, I was as hard as a rock, and playing that first game with Antoinette was pure torture. I'd played this game several times with Antoinette and Henri, but those times there was a lot of sexual touches involved, and now, having to keep from stroking Antoinette's pussy or tits was almost more than I could handle. We were able to make seven moves before Antoinette was unable to reach the next spot, and we fell to the floor, arms and legs intertwined together.

As soon as the next game started, my stomach roiled and my heart was feeling like a giant hand was squeezing it, watching Rylen's naked body starting to move against Henri's. As they progressed from one move to another, my guts continued to twist, but slowly the hand squeezing my heart began to release its death grip a bit. I had to admit that it did look very sexy as their two naked bodies moved against each other. Fortunately for Antoinette and me, Henri isn't very flexible, and being short but muscular, really limits his contortionist abilities and they were only able to complete five moves before he was unable to reach the required spot.

Once they stood up and it was Antoinettes and my turn, Rylen looked at me and asked if I was okay to continue the match. I nodded my head yes, after finding my voice had suddenly abandoned me, and she then said, "Okay, we're going to kick your asses this time."

Antoinette and I got ready for the next game, and after my second move I suddenly felt a hand on my cock and it started stroking me, and before I could remind Antoinette that we agreed that we couldn't do that, I felt a warm soft mouth engulf my cock. As I spun around to tell Antoinette that we couldn't do that, I fell on the mat, crushing Antoinette under me. With the position that Antoinette was in under me, I realized that it couldn't have been her that first stroked then sucked my cock. I looked around to see Rylen standing up and she and Henri were laughing, and I realized that Rylen was the one that had caused me to get flustered and fall. With that realization, I started laughing also and told Rylen that I'd get her for that. With us only completing three moves, it was obvious that baring any kind of disaster, Rylen and Henri were going to win that game. Sure enough, once they got four moves, they stood up and high five'd each other, having tied the score to 1-1.

The next round, Antoinette and I had completed five moves, and we were both bent over facing the same direction, and as I heard Rylen calling out Antoinette's next move, I also heard Antoinette let out a large sigh and said, "Oh fuck that feels so good."

I tried to turn around to see what she was talking about, but I couldn't see anything and then I lowered my head more and looked between our legs and saw Henri kneeling behind Antoinette, and I could but assume he was fucking her. I called out, "Hey, that's not fair," but neither Henri nor Antoinette moved and after a couple of minutes, when I could no longer hold the position, I was in, I dropped onto the mat and rolled away and moved over to Rylen to watch them.

I could tell that Rylen was very turned on because her eyes were glued to Antoinette and Henri, and she was pulling one of her nipples with one hand, while the other hand was furiously rubbing circles around her clit. I leaned over to kiss her and as our lips locked, I watched her eyes and they never left the couple fucking in front of us.

I lightly pushed her forward and she cast an annoyed glance at me until she realized I was motioning for her to get on her hands and knees next to Antoinette. As soon as Rylen was in position, I moved behind her and lining up my cock with her inflamed and spread pink pussy lips, I thrust forward in one motion until I was completely buried in her. She let out a loud, "Yes," and I pulled back until I was almost complete out of her and then plunged back all the way in. I started fucking her harder than I ever had with anyone before and within a few strokes she was almost babbling with swear words, exclamations of pleasure, and unidentifiable noises.

I heard Antoinette exclaim that she was cumming and I looked over in time so see her stiffen up as Henri buried himself all the way in her, as he was obviously cumming in her at the same time.

I looked back at Rylen and from her almost screaming that she was also cumming, I could tell the she was also having a huge orgasm as her body was shaking and I could feel her pussy spasming around my cock. I kept up my assault on her pussy and she seemed to go from one screaming orgasm into another, until she started squirting against me, instantly soaking my balls and legs. That finally put me over the edge and I finally felt my semen jetting out of my cock, instantly being mixed with her cum that was still dripping out of her.

Rylen stayed on her elbows and knees for maybe 10 seconds before she collapsed, exhausted, onto the floor, next to a smiling Antoinette. Both Rylen's body and mine were coated with sweat and I sat exhausted and watched Antoinette position herself between Rylen's legs and lower herself down and forward as her body slid up Rylen's naked body. When Antoinette's tits were over Rylen's, she moved around, sliding against Rylen's slippery body. Antoinette continued to slide her naked body against Rylen's for at least a minute or so before finally sliding up and almost whispering, "Oh mon chéri, ma poppet, you are so sweet," before leaning her head down and very sensually kissing Rylen. The kiss only lasted for five seconds or so, I'm not even sure if Rylen realized that it was Antoinette that kissed her, she was so exhausted.

Antoinette then stood up and she and Henri rounded up their clothes and got dressed and before they left, Antoinette pulled my head down for a kiss as sensual as the one she gave Rylen and said, "Mon cher, take care of her, she is very special." Henri and I hugged goodbye before they walked out the door. It wasn't until I closed the door that I realized that I'd kissed Antoinette and hugged Henri that I was still naked.

I managed to rouse Rylen and we stood and hugged before turning and headed to our bedroom. With not much more than a few kisses and both expressing our love for each other, we crawled into bed and were asleep within seconds.