College Reunion Bisexual Foursome

Story Info
Old friends reconnect in a sultry bisexual foursome.
2.8k words
4.49
11k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary, Lacy, Jack, and Alex were the most unusual of friends. They did not become a friend group until the end of senior year of college. What made them most unusual was they were all from different cliques and even majors. They somehow just vibed and ended up becoming that tight-knit group of friends that laughed together, smoked together watching funny videos and doing movie nights, and going on the most random little trips. They thought what always bonded them was that when they were all hanging out, they did not have to pretend to be anyone to fit in. Of course, they liked their respective cliques and groups they were a part of. However, with any group or social clique there are certain expectations to act and be a certain version of yourself.

Mary was a biology major who loved to spike the punch bowl with botanicals that made things get a little psychedelic at her parties. She was a wild one that loved to party but never was messy drunk. She loved to host and make others feel good. Back in the day, they had nicknamed her dorm "the plant palace" because it looked like the amazon rainforest in there. Of course, she grew special herbs for them too. They always tended to chill at hers because she was so welcoming and loved guests.

Lacy was a shy art history major who was secretly the funniest, most sarcastic and lowkey messed up in the head (in the way the best stand-up comedians are) girl most people had never met. She was super unassuming but made the friend group laugh like none other.

Jack had been your typical Greek-life jock wearing button downs and khaki shorts guy. He was the kind of guy who everybody thought they knew but nobody really knew. He was the most outgoing confident seeming guy but on the inside was actually a really emotional guy. He felt like he was always somehow living a double life, but overall was still an easy-going kind of guy. This friend group brought out his philosophical side and made him feel like he could truly let his guard down and be the version of him he always wished he could be in public but did not know how.

Speaking of philosophy, Alex was a philosophy major who was almost the total opposite of Jack. Alex was the creepy looking dude who lowkey made people uneasy because he did not seem to care what anyone thought. He was quietly sarcastic, openly anti-capitalist, wore trench coats and walked around with air pods all the time listening to music. Despite being a lone wolf that nobody really understood, he was sort of universally liked for how he made the most interesting and funny remarks in his classes and at parties. Somehow he managed to spark controversy but in a way that actually got people thinking and talking about stuff that was not superficial. A true individualistic intellectual, he wasn't here to make people agree with his views, he just wanted them to think for themselves and that is why people liked him.

The four had met at parties and somehow it just clicked, and they started hanging out after parties getting to know each other. They were all sad they hadn't met until the last semester but swore to keep in touch after graduation.

...

5 years later

While initially having kept in touch after graduation, life happened and they fell out of contact. But luckily, it was their first college reunion. While none of them had talked to each other before the reunion to see if they were going to attend, they all ended up running into each other. Just like old times -- they started out with their initial typical friend groups. But once the drinking started and they saw each other, they all just flocked together. By the time the reunion party was winding down, Mary sort of took lead of the group -- just like old times. "It is getting late, why don't we get out of here? I booked an airbnb super close by to myself but there's plenty of room for us all." They all agreed, hopped in Jack's jeep, and headed to the airbnb -- but not before making a stop at Waffle House first, again just like old times.

By the time they got to the house, they were laughing and falling over each other with fun. They had hotboxed before getting to the house listening to their favorite tunes from way back when. Once everyone had freshened up and changed into something cozy for the night, Mary guided them upstairs to a massive bedroom suite with a king bed and a TV.

"Pillow fight!" she announced, pelting Jack with a pillow and jumping on the bed. Next thing you knew, they were all having a pillow fight. Alex tackled Jack from behind and they started wrestling, Mary and Lacy counting down to Jack--of course--winning the match. Coming down from the rush of having fun, they all sort of cozied up on the massive king bed, laughing and winding down. Mary laid at the outer left side of the king bed, then Lacy, then Jack, and Alex at the other side of the bed.

"This is why I always loved you guys," Jack said. His vulnerable side was coming out for the first time in 5 years since he last saw his friends. It was just then he realized that he hadn't let himself be vulnerable or let his guard down in so long, and how rare and special these friends were to him. "Awwwww," Lacy said, leaning her head into Jack's broad chest and giving him a hug. He put his arm around her and pulled her in tighter, as if he did not want to let go.

"Seriously, guys, I mean it -- you don't know how much I needed this." Jack said again, starting to feel pretty emotional. He placed his strong hand on Alex's shoulder and looked over at him. "I wasn't sure you were going to come -- I am so glad you did. This just wouldn't be the same without you."

"I only came because I knew there was a chance I might get to see you all again," Alex said. "You guys are literally probably the only reason I didn't drop out right before graduation senior year -- I was so ready to get out of here." Alex noticed that Jack did not move his hand. In fact, Jack was sort of massaging his shoulder and chest as Alex was opening up and talking to them.

Mary looked over at her friends -- how Lacy was curled up against Jack, how Jack was massaging Alex's chest with one hand and petting Lacy's hair with the other. She couldn't help but notice Jack bulging from under his sweatpants a bit, his legs sort of spread. Smiling, and with a glint in her eye, Mary leaned in closer to Lacy and spooned her as she was curled up on Jack. Mary slowly started rubbing her hands along Lacy's arms and feeling her thighs as she spooned her. She could tell Lacy liked it because she was pressing her butt into Mary's crotch as she was being spooned. Mary moved in closer to Lacy. She moved her hands up to Lacy's chest and started massaging her breasts. At this, Lacy let out a little moan and said "yes, keep going." At this, Mary started kissing Lacy's neck.

Jack and Alex looked over at the two of them, noticing what was going on. Jack's hand was still massaging Alex's chest. He started being a bit more intense and sensual with it though as he watched Mary and Lacy. Lacy had turned around from Jack now and Mary and Lacy were making out, their legs intertwined with each other, grinding their wet pussies together while making out. "Fuck, that's hot," Jack said, taking his hand and touching Lacy's butt as she made out with Mary, his other still on Alex -- but now under Alex's shirt still massaging his chest and grazing on Alex's nipples.

Lacy was starting to take off Mary's night shirt and kiss her neck down to her boobs. Lacy took one of Mary's perfect c-cups into her mouth, sucking on her nipple while massaging Mary's other boob with her hand.

Alex looked down and noticed that Jack was really hard, his cock bulging with a boner underneath his pants. Alex took off his shirt, noticing how Jack was sliding his hand further down his shirt and feeling his abs while still looking at the two girls. Suddenly, Alex remembered the night in college when Jack had gotten drunk and emotional and had come to crash at his place, not knowing where else to go. That night nothing really happened, except they sort of ended up cuddling in Alex's bed and kissing. Even though neither of them had gotten fully naked, they had stripped down to their boxer-briefs. They had dry-humped and also used their hands to feel each other over their boxer briefs while making out. They had both been really hard. The two of them never talked about it and it never happened again. But Alex would be lying if he said he hadn't developed feelings for Jack that night, wrong and confusing as they might have felt at the time. Alex figured this was his chance to see where things might go.

Taking a chance, Alex scooted closer to Jack and reached his hand over on Jack's crotch where his boner was bulging. Looking at Jack in the eyes, he started rubbing Jack's bulge, getting turned on by feeling how hard he was. Jack reached up over his head and took his shirt off too. He turned to Alex and pulled him closer. Both of them were pretty fit and well-built, their warm muscular chests touching. While Alex was caressing his cock and balls from overtop his pants and teasing him, Jack began kissing Alex on the lips and rubbing on Alex's hard-on beneath his sweatpants.

Jack slid his sweatpants off, revealing a pair of plaid boxer shorts. Alex did the same. They continued slowly making out, their tongues hungry for each other. They pulled each other's boxers down and began stroking each other's bare hard cocks while making out -- which was growing in intensity -- their tongues reaching deeper and deeper into each other's mouth's as they stroked each other's cocks sensually. Jack began to breath hard and moan the more he got into it. By this point Alex was sucking on Jack's neck and was sliding his hand more intensely up and down Jack's beautiful hard 8-inch cock.

At this point, Lacy turned around and started kissing on Jack's neck too, while Mary was massaging her tits and ass from behind. Both Mary and Lacy had almost completely undressed except for their sexy lacy underwear. They were both slim and toned with perfect c-cup breasts that just made you want to fuck them and kiss on their beautiful perky tits.

While Alex was still stroking him, precum beginning to leak from his head, Jack moved the hand that wasn't stroking Alex's hard 7-inch cock and started fingering Lacy's wet pussy underneath her little sexy violet lace panties. Lacy was soaking wet and moaning as Jack rubbed her wet slick pussy up and down the slit and teased her little clit. Jack had always really been into Lacy, and had wanted this for years. Getting to be next to her and feel how fragile and wet she was in his hands was like a dream come true to him. He never made a move because, after the night he and Alex spent together, he wasn't sure of anything anymore and couldn't imagine ever hurting Lacy if he were to pursue her while he still thought of that night with Alex and how much further he had fantasized wanting to take it with a guy ever since.

Mary got up and moved to the other side of the bed next to Alex, touching her wet pussy as she watched Jack's muscular arm and hand gripping Alex's hard cock and stroking his shaft up and down.

On the other side of Alex, Mary leaned in and started swirling her tongue around his nipples while reaching her hand down to cup and massage his balls. Mary started to kiss her way down to the tip of Alex's cock. As Jack's hand massaged the head of Alex's cock, Mary kissed it gently and took the tip of his cock into her mouth, tasting Alex's precum. Jack delicately grabbed a handful of Mary's wavy hazelnut hair in his fist as she took Alex's cock into her mouth and started sucking it. Jack gently bobbed Mary's head up and down rhythmically on Alex's veiny strong cock.

On the other side of Jack, Lacy mounted Jack and started sliding her super wet pussy Jack had been fingering along Jack's shaft. God, did Jack want to fuck her. With his left arm, he guided Lacy's perfect little tight pussy onto his hard cock. Lacy Moaned as his cock slid inside her. She started riding Jack, her perky tits bouncing as she took it. Mary was sucking Alex's cock in circular motions, her spit oozing down his shaft. Alex wanted to fuck her. He motioned for her to get on top of his cock. Mary slid his rock hard cock into her wet pussy and started riding Alex. As they were riding Jack and Alex's cocks next to each other and moaning, Mary and Lacy leaned and began to make out with each other as they took it. Mary and Lacy orgasmed and squirted all over their cocks.

Once they finished, Mary instructed Alex to clean Lacy's salty-sweet come off of Jack's cock. Nervously but eagerly, Alex leaned over and took the tip of Jack's cock into his mouth. He moaned at tasting his precum mixed with the come of the girls on Jack's cock and hungrily took as much as Jack's cock as he could, starting to get into sucking it. Jack moaned in pleasure as Alex sucked his cock clean. Mary was jerking Alex's cock as he sucked Jack. Jack grabbed Lacy and told her to sit on his face. As he was getting sucked off by Alex, he lost himself eating Lacy's pussy and sucking on her little clit that she was grinding into his face.

Jack was so close to coming and started pumping his cock into Alex's mouth, who was moaning at being jerked off by Mary and at how good Jack's warm throbbing cock tasted and felt in his mouth. Lacy grinded her face into Jack and moaned, being on the verge of climax. Jack buried his face into her pussy deeper and sucked on her clit while twirling his tongue in circular motions on it. Lacy began to climax, moaning and losing her shit as she grinded into Jack's face. Tasting the rush of Lacy's come and feeling her come in his mouth made Jack climax.

Jack blew his load into Alex's mouth, gripping Alex's head and pushing it down on his cock as he moaned and pumped deeply into Alex's mouth. Jack had never come so hard in his life, losing himself feeling his cock pumping come into his friend's mouth who started moaning as he swallowed it with hungry delight. By this point, Mary was sucking on Alex's cock too - moving up and down, gagging a bit, her spit sliding down Alex's shaft as he was getting his mouth filled. Getting his cock sucked while sucking off a cock was so surreal.

Feeling Jack's cock explode in his mouth was unlike anything Alex ever felt before and pushed him to the brink of climax. He slid his cock out of Mary's beautiful warm mouth and leaned over to Jack. Alex jerked his cock off close to Jack's face now. Jack licked and kissed Alex's cock as Alex jerked off in his face, clearly about to bust.

Jack took over the jerking Alex off part now, rubbing his cock all over his lips and lapping tongue as he did so. Alex moaned and sprayed come on Jack's face and chest as Jack jerked him to climax.

Mary leaned over and licked Alex's come off of Jack's chest. Jack leaned into Mary, kissing her and tasting Alex's come on her lips. Together, they swallowed Alex's come that Mary had cleaned up with her tongue. After kissing, Jack sucked on Mary's nipples as he winded down and his cock slowly shrunk back to soft - having emptied all his come.

They all laid down next to each other, slowly kissing and massaging each other as they came down from it all. They all took turns making out with each other again, slowly and sensually, not even trying to get off anymore but just savor what they had just experienced together. They definitely couldn't wait another 5 years to do this again...

The end