Perfect Triangle

Story Info
How a threesome (MMF) works when all are equal.
6.7k words
4.75
10.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,769 Followers

I was talking to someone about threesomes, and they explained the difference between MFM and MMF. They said that with MFM the two men have nothing to do sexually with each other and with MMF they do, hence where the F sits in the TLA (three-letter abbreviation). Having never heard this before I then researched this statement on the net and got a lot of confirmations that this is a widely accepted terminology. I therefore have to state for the record, that I have done a few MFMs over the years but never an MMF and this story is very much a MMF story.

******

Lizzie, Peter and Geoff had known each other from childhood and had grown up together in the same rural town on the rugged North East coast of England not far from Lindisfarne or Holy Island as it was known. Although not related by birth they were as close as any brothers and sister could ever be.

It was the start of the summer holidays, and with their final exams having been taken they just had to wait for their results before deciding which university they were going to attend.

None of them were big drinkers and now that they were all 18 the lure of alcohol seemed to have diminished now that it was legal. The thing that they had retained their enjoyment of was mountain biking through the shrublands that surrounded the sand dunes near Bamburgh Castle. They would load their bikes onto the bike carrier strapped to the back of Lizzie's tiny hatchback. Then the boys would toss a coin to see who got the much coveted shotgun seat next to Lizzie and who had to squeeze into the cramped back seat.

Lizzie wore loose jogging bottoms over her Lycra body suit and one of the boy's old rugby tops, though she was careful to rotate which one she wore, to not show favourites. Once at the tiny car park, they would unstrap their bikes and set off into the countryside. The boys always let Lizzie lead the way as that is what she demanded and also it allowed them to admire her ass encapsulated in her tight Lycra body suit. Lizzie didn't have large breasts, in fact, she rarely wore a bra as they were that small, "her fried eggs" as she would call them.

"Never wear panties with this suit and always shave, to avoid chaffing."

Those words had both of the men praying that one day the Lycra suit would split to reveal what they both lusted after.

The two young men didn't go in for the Lycra look. It looked great on Lizzie's neat 5'4" slender frame but on two six-foot-plus large men, they both felt it looked a little ridiculous. Instead, they wore old-fashioned rugby shorts with button fastening and rugby jersey tops. This also had the added advantage of helping conceal the semi-hard on they rode with most of the time.

One particular day it was just Peter in the car with Lizzie as Geoff had a prior engagement so had to miss their bike ride. As they sat in the car Peter remained silent as Lizzie chattered gaily about nothing. When they got to the car park, Lizzie stripped down before they set off on the bikes. Peter said nothing but happily followed Lizzie, admiring her tight ass as they rode.

"Come on slow coach, keep up," Lizzie shouted as she stood in the saddle and started to power her bike up an incline.

Peter wasn't sure if his heart would burst or his cock rip through his shorts as Lizzie's ass moved from side to side as she peddled.

When they reached the summit Peter shouted, "Stop, I need to rest for a moment."

Lizzie dismounted and wheeled her bike to in front of Peter, her face beaming with happiness.

"Are you OK?" she asked, concerned at the serious look on Peter's face.

"I am fine," Peter replied, "and in love."

"With who? Do I know her? What is her name?"

"It's you."

Peter's words stopped Lizzie cold and her mouth opened but no sound came out.

Lizzie's brain was spinning as she tried to take in the enormity of his words.

"What about Geoff?" Was all she could think of saying.

"He isn't here," Peter replied then added with a smile, "and I don't love him in the way I love you."

Peter stepped closer and kissed Lizzie on the lips. It wasn't a brotherly kiss but one full of passion and lust. Lizzie felt the heat inside and after a moment's hesitation returned the kiss with equal passion, her tongue dancing inside his mouth.

Lizzie's Lycra suit had a zip that ran from neck to crotch and in one swift movement she opened it fully before, with Peter's help, she shimmied out of it to stand naked before him. Peter was speechless as what she had said was true, she didn't wear anything under the suit and she was shaved bald. The lack of hair made her look vulnerable in an incredibly sexy sort of way.

Lizzie tore Peter's shorts down as she knelt before him, his erection striking her in the face as it sprang free. Murmuring with delight Lizzie took his cock in her mouth for the first time, like she was an experienced prostitute rather than the virgin she was.

Peter groaned with pleasure as he felt Lizzie suck on his cock like she was trying to draw his balls up through the slit at the top. He knew that if he didn't fuck her soon he would be spilling his seed down her throat instead.

Whether it was by instinct or desire Lizzie stopped sucking and still holding his cock laid on her back. "I want you," she moaned as she opened her legs in invitation.

Peter knelt between her soft milky white thighs and leaning forward supported his upper body on his powerful arms. He felt Lizzie's tiny fingers wrap around his cock and place the head at the entrance to the promised land. With a sigh of contentment, he sank his cock into Lizzie's wetness in one swift plunge. His movements were swift and urgent as he drove his cock in and out of Lizzie.

"Oh yes...fuck me," Lizzie cried, her legs locked around Peter, her heels buried into his ass urging him deeper.

As Lizzie yelled in orgasm Peter felt his balls tighten before exploding sending jets of seed deep into Lizzie.

"God that was good, thank you Lizzie."

Lizzie still had her legs wrapped around his waist keeping him inside but Peter heard a sob and when he looked at her face he could see sadness in her eyes.

"Are you OK?" Peter asked as he felt his cock slip out of Lizzie.

Lizzie said one word, "Geoff."

They dressed in silence. Lizzie could feel Peter's cum leaking out of her pussy but had no choice but to suffer the discomfort until they got back to the car. While Peter loaded the bikes onto the rack Lizzie went to the small public toilets to clean herself as best she could.

In the car on the way home, Peter went to speak, "I am sorry for Geoff but I am so glad to be your first."

Lizzie said nothing for a moment, "Let me be the one to tell him on my own. Tomorrow you won't be able to make the bike ride."

*****

The next day Lizzie pulled up at Geoff's who loaded his bike onto the rack before jumping into the front passenger seat.

"Where's Peter?"

"He couldn't make it," Lizzie mumbled her stomach in turmoil.

"Oh well, his loss I get you all to myself for a change... and no silly coin toss."

Once at the car park, Lizzie debated telling Geoff what had happened the day before but before she could decide Geoff was on his bike and off, for once leading the way.

"Catch me if you can," he shouted as he powered away.

Lizzie immediately rose to the challenge forgetting the news she had to deliver for the moment as she set off in pursuit.

There were no suitable passing points without taking an insane risk so Lizzie had to content herself with following Geoff closely in case a suitable opportunity presented itself. She nearly crashed into him when he pulled to a halt at a summit.

"This is perfect," Geoff said as he dismounted and breathed deeply.

Lizzie was horrified as it dawned on her that they were standing on the very spot where Peter had deflowered her less than 24 hours before.

"Geoff I have something I need to tell you," Lizzie began, her heart breaking at the thought of hurting Geoff.

"Before you do," Geoff said cutting across her, "you need to know that I love you." Lizzie stopped stunned as he went on, "I don't want to hurt Peter but I need you like a man in the desert needs water."

Lizzie's head was spinning. How could she tell him that he was standing on the spot where she had rutted with his best friend, only giving consideration to him after the act?

"I understand if you don't want me, but I wanted you to know my love for you knows no bounds," he paused before he went on, "so what was it you wanted to tell me?"

Lizzie remained silent as she ran the zip on her suit down from neck to crotch before shrugging it off her body revealing her nakedness.

"Oh my god you are beautiful," Geoff moaned, "and it's true."

"What's true?"

"That you really do shave down there."

Geoff removed his clothes, his eyes not leaving Lizzie's body, until he was standing as naked as she was.

Lizzie felt slightly guilty as she mentally compared the two men. Peter was a fraction taller and broader across the shoulders but based on her memory she would have said Geoff's cock looked slightly bigger. Stepping forward she ran her hand along his cock, gripping it tightly. She had to stifle a giggle that she was almost certainly correct, Geoff was definitely thicker.

To her surprise, Geoff dropped to his knees before she could and forcing her legs apart began to lick. The position wasn't the easiest but Geoff made a good enough effort to have Lizzie clinging to his shoulders for support as he burrowed his tongue deeper.

Lizzie knew her legs would give way soon and was grateful when she found herself being lowered to her back. Instead of mounting her as Peter did, she felt Geoff's strong hands under her ass, lifting her hips up until she was supported on her shoulder blades. Her legs were over Geoff's shoulders as he started to lick in earnest, his tongue seeking and finding places she never knew she had. Lizzie had never been licked before but often masturbated so she knew where her clit was and how good it made her feel. When Geoff started to suck on it and tug with his lips she nearly removed the skin from his back.

Feeling Lizzie's nails on his skin, Geoff knew the research he had done was paying dividends. As he had hoped Lizzie clamped her thighs tight around his head as she flooded into his mouth. As soon as her grip loosened Geoff kept her legs high and sank into her wetness.

Lizzie was on a sexual plateau from the moment Geoff's mouth left her pussy to having his cock inside her, there was barely a moment and the two orgasms rolled into each other. She felt Geoff's thrusts quicken and become more frantic as with a deep yell he jetted deep inside her body. Geoff stayed on top, panting in her ear as she was bent almost double until she had to tap him on the back to release her.

Lizzie mentally cursed as she wasn't prepared for this outcome so had to cycle back to the car, this time with Geoff's seed oozing from her. After she used the public toilets and Geoff had loaded the bikes they sat in silence in the car for a moment. It was Geoff who broke the quiet.

"That was every bit as good as I had dreamed it would be for the first time, did you think your first time would be this good?"

Lizzie said nothing knowing that Geoff would fill the void. She internally chastised herself for remaining silent but justified It to herself that she wasn't technically lying.

"What do we do about Peter? Should I tell him?"

"No," Lizzie said firmly, "I will tell him when the time is right."

"Will we be able to do this again?" Geoff asked hopefully and was overjoyed when Lizzie nodded her head.

*****

Near the beach was a row of old-fashioned beach huts that were now in a state of disrepair and generally abandoned. Most were locked or boarded up but Lizzie had found a key to one of them under a flower pot. There was very little inside apart from a kitchenette at the rear and a tiny toilet, neither of which had water. There were a few wooden benches on each side and the addition of a blanket on the floor gave them privacy.

For the rest of the summer Lizzie would see Peter one day and Geoff the next. The bike riding was almost forgotten instead they rutted like rabbits whenever, and wherever they could. It wasn't that she was 'loose', it was just that she couldn't make up her mind up as to which one she liked the most, and more importantly she didn't want either of them to get hurt. It was for the latter reason she insisted that neither of the boys told the other one. Lizzie wasn't interested in anyone else so other boys didn't get a look in and neither of the young men had eyes for anyone other than Lizzie.

Of course such a situation couldn't last as sooner or later things would go wrong, which indeed they did. Lizzie thought she must have got her days mixed up as when she went to the beach hut, on opening the door she was shocked to find Peter and Geoff sitting on a a bench deep in conversation.

Lizzie stopped dead in her tracks and contemplated running, but immediately realised it was pointless as the cat was out of the bag.

"We need to talk," said Peter patting the bench between them.

Lizzie ignored the invitation and sat on the bench opposite, her eye on the door in case she needed to make a run for it. "I can explain," she began but Geoff held his hand up.

"It's us who should explain to you really."

Lizzie went quiet as Peter started, "You remember the day it was just you and me that went riding?"

"You mean the day ..." her voice trailed off.

"...that Peter popped your cherry," Geoff completed her sentence.

"You know?" Lizzie gasped.

"Well, I lost the coin toss otherwise it would have been me that was your first," Geoff added.

"Yes, he knew," Peter said, "anyway after we..."

"...fucked," interjected Lizzie crudely.

"Yes, fucked," Peter went on, "I had to tell him so he was prepared for the next day."

"You pair of bastards," Lizzie said, jumping to her feet, "you mean you both knew all along and there was me worried that one or both of you may get hurt feelings."

"We are truly sorry," Geoff said hanging his head.

Lizzie realised then why if one of them did something she really liked then the next day the other would do the same almost by instinct.

"You bastards have been comparing notes haven't you?"

The pair remained silent as they both nodded in agreement.

"What is true though is that we both love you and neither of us could bear the idea of being without you," Peter said earnestly.

"Why tell me and why now?" Lizzie said with her arms folded across her breasts.

"We could see it was chewing you up and we didn't like that it wasn't the three of us anymore," Peter said quietly.

"We may not end up in the same university so we wanted you to choose one of us and the other would accept your choice," Geoff added.

"Of course, there is always the chance I could choose neither of you after such an underhand trick," Lizzie said with a wicked smile on her lips.

The two boys nodded as they had discussed beforehand that this was a possible outcome, and maybe even one they deserved.

Lizzie said nothing and the two young men knew better than to interrupt while she was thinking.

"OK I have decided," Lizzie said, "for now I decide both of you."

"You mean to carry on like before?" Peter said looking confused, "But we like there being three of us."

"Not quite," Lizzie laughed, "from now on you will share properly. So if one of you is fucking me the other will be watching... and I will decide whose turn it is."

Peter and Geoff's jaws dropped simultaneously and they were even more stunned when Lizzie pulled her dress over her head to stand before them in just a pair of white cotton briefs.

"But first we need to even things up. If you popped my pussy cherry Peter then it is only right that Geoff should claim my anal cherry." The pair beamed widely as Lizzie went on, "And as I have no gel with me it will be your job Peter to get me ready for Geoff."

With that, Lizzie hooked her panties down and dropped them to the floor. It had been her intention all along to let Geoff claim her anal cherry but had never told either of them. She had practised with a small vibrator having read about anal sex online, so was quite comfortable with the act. Although both of them were of a reasonable size, neither were anything like the massive cocks she had seen girls taking in the porn clips.

It was those clips that had jumped into her head along with other three-person scenes as she had considered her decision. She was determined to change those thoughts from fantasy to reality, but as she knelt on all fours she knew that those things would happen later, for now, she needed to concentrate on losing her anal virginity.

She felt Peter's finger in her pussy, twirling around in her wetness collecting juices. Then she felt the pressure as his finger penetrated her anal opening pushing deep in to open her ready. As she relaxed to Peter's probing finger she looked at Geoff who had removed his shorts and boxers standing in just his tee shirt and trainers with his erection pointing skyward.

Lifting her head Lizzie said huskily, "Come here." When Geoff stepped closer she opened her mouth and enveloped him in her warm wet mouth and started to suck. She could feel Geoff straining as he began to rock back and forward and she broke from her sucking.

"Don't you dare cum," she growled then directing her words to Peter she hissed, "use your fucking mouth."

It was something that both of them had noticed with Lizzie the more aroused she was, the cruder her language became. Normally she would never swear apart from perhaps the occasional 'bloody hell' or 'shit'. But when she was cumming a stream of profanities that would spew from her mouth could put a docker to shame.

Peter started to lick Lizzie's ass, probing and prodding with his tongue. Between sucking Lizzie would swear and curse, "Yes get my ass ready for Geoff's fat cock." Her words encouraged Peter to tongue fuck her deeper while at the same time fingering her soaking pussy.

"I want your fucking cock in my fucking ass," Lizzie almost screamed.

If normal sex had Lizzie sounding like a fish wife then anal sex was making her twice that. Both men had talked to Lizzie separately about the change that came over her and she was deeply embarrassed and apologetic. She protested that she had no way of controlling her sexual tourettes but both told her they found it highly erotic.

Geoff moved behind Lizzie and pressed his cock against her anal opening. Out of Lizzie's eyesight, he winked at Geoff, "Do you want this fat cock in your ass... slut?"

Lizzie let out a moan of pure lust and both men knew they had found Lizzie's golden button. By pressing it they turned her from the sweet innocent girl she was most of the time into a sex-crazed harlot.

"Yes stick it in my slutty ass... then after you have fucked me Peter can," she growled as she pressed her face to the blanket so she could pull her cheeks apart.

Geoff pushed hard and buried half his cock into Lizzie's virgin ass, pausing for a brief moment before pushing deeper.

"Fuck yes, oh fucking yes, yes."

Peter crouched beside Lizzie, his own erection straining in his shorts as he reached under Lizzie. His fingers found her clit which he pulled and twisted before sliding a finger into her wetness. He could feel Geoff's cock driving in and out through the thin flesh inside Lizzie.

"Does that feel good?" Peter said then added, "You slut."

Geoff could feel the tightness of Lizzie's ass around his cock like a ring of steel, gripping it each time he thrust in and out.

"Next time you want both our cocks in you...at the same time," Peter said as pushed a second finger in.

Lizzie didn't reply instead she started to buck and thrash like a wild pony as she had a huge orgasm.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,769 Followers
12