College Road Trip

Story Info
A road trip of exploration and discovery.
6.5k words
4.75
148k
164
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't that I was not excited to be going to college, I was. But it was the getting there that excited me in ways it really shouldn't have. I had worked my ass off through high school, had a 4.0 GPA; and had earned a full ride scholarship at Berkley in California. I would be the first person in our family going to college, something my entire family was proud of.

The part that excited me was getting to college, the road trip there. We live in Kansas, and my folks aren't wealthy, just your average rural farmers. College starts in the fall and that's harvest for my father, so that meant the road trip from Kansas to California was me and my mother.

Three days in a car with over-nights in hotels and probably an over-night in California before she headed back. The idea of three or four days alone with my mother, it made me wet my panties. That's right, not my pants; my panties.

Growing up in conservative Kansas my evolving sexual preferences had been something I had learned very quickly to hide. While the people of this rural area are good people, they are not very tolerant of 'different folk'. I had tried dating boys, I even had sex a couple of times; but honestly it just wasn't for me. The first time I had a relationship with a woman she was five years my senior and was my family doctors nurse.

God the first time we made love I thought I was going into orbit. I had never experienced anything like it; and the further things went the better it got. By the time people had decided they had had enough of her 'deviance' and ran her out of town; I knew I was gay. I hid it, because I knew if I didn't I would be the next one out on a rail.

I watched my lesbian porn in private and fingered myself to fantasy orgasms. The thing was, as time went by, one focus kept coming back over and over. My mother Gwen; and it wasn't like I invited it, it just popped into my head in the middle of an orgasm, and never left.

When mom offered to take me to Berkley, I thought I would melt and cum at the same time. How was I going to sleep in the same room with that creature? It was driving me insane, and yet at the same time sent shivers of lust through me. The really sad part was my mother had no idea of the thoughts I harbored.

We headed out on Friday at first light. Dad had gone over the route and figured we would make our destination on Sunday, with check in for the dorms on Monday. I hated the idea of mom driving back alone, but dad didn't seem in the least worried. He gave her his usual kiss on the cheek and we hit the road.

We had loaded all my stuff into the bed of the pickup, and our suitcases, snacks and things into the backseat. Yeah my mom drives a pickup, we ARE farmers, and it worked perfect for hauling my stuff. They also have a lot of room so we were pretty comfy.

Mom and I chatted about school; and my being on my own for the first couple of hours, but after awhile I hate to admit it, the boredom of the Kansas scenery, or lack of; got to me and I fell asleep. By the time I woke it was pushing noon and it had gotten warmer.

Kansas is a weird state. It gets pretty damned hot during the day, but chills down at night; so when we left it had been heavier shirts and jeans, and mom had even worn a light jacket. When I awoke mom was pulling into a rest area, but parking off to the side away from other cars.

"I need to change" she said as she shut off the truck. "It's getting to hot for this outfit." She smiled.

I glanced over, and probably shouldn't have. She had the top buttons of her shirt undone and had removed her jacket. The fine sheen of a sweat glistened on her skin at the opening of her blouse and I could see her shirt just starting to cling to her. The insane thought of licking that sweat from her soft skin rocketed through me and I shivered.

"You had better change too before you get a heat chill" mom said, noticing my shiver.

I thought she was going to go inside the rest stop to the bathroom and change, but mom just crawled between the front seats to the back and started pulling a light shirt and shorts from her suitcase. I started to say something, but the words stuck in my throat as I watched in the side mirror as that blouse slid off.

My mother Gwen was a typical farm wife. She had spent years working on the farm, which meant she was lean and toned and tanned. I watched that taut belly and bare tanned shoulders come into view; her breasts swelling over the cups of her bra. Rather than slip on the light shirt I could only mutely stare into the mirror as her jeans slid over her hips.

I felt an intense heat between my thighs as that firm ass slid into view. It's criminal, I thought; that a woman of forty could have an ass like that. Her cheeks were sleek and firm and tanned all the way to her...wait, I started. Her entire ass was tanned, that meant she...Holy shit; she was wearing a THONG. My mother was bent over, in the back of our truck, wearing a thong over a smoothly tanned ass; I barely contained the groan that rumbled in my throat at the vision.

All too soon it was gone as she slipped on a pair of shorts and a light shirt. The image would be forever burned in my mind as she climbed back into the driver's seat.

"Your turn" she said quietly.

"What, in here?" I asked.

"Of course, I just did it" she seemed so matter of fact.

I shrugged and climbed in back. I pulled my shirt off and rummaged in a suitcase, pulling out a halter top. I started to pull it on when I glanced up and saw mom's eyes watching me in the rear view mirror.

"Nice" she said softly.

Instantly my nipples hardened and I felt dampness in my panties. I set the halter down, and like her, slid my jeans off. I knew she was watching; part of me wanted to hide, and part of me wanted to show off everything, screaming for her to take me. By the time I was done and back in my seat, mom seemed detached again.

"Ready?" she asked.

I could only nod; I didn't trust my voice to work after that. I wasn't quite sure what had happened, but it seemed almost as if she had been testing me. We spent the rest of the morning driving; giving both my body and brain a chance to settle down. By the time we pulled over for lunch, I could almost have sworn the whole thing was a dream.

We sat in a small café gas station having lunch; after fueling up. I quietly ate my food, thinking of California; and yes the woman who sat across from me. Her blonde hair hung in curls around her face; and those green eyes stared at me from time to time. We had finished and settled into the truck for our second leg, when mom totally caught me off guard.

"Look Carol" she said as she started the truck. "Let's make a deal" she said. "For this trip it's us, woman to woman, mother to daughter. No men, no rules...just us" she stared at me. "I would like to know my daughter before she leaves my house." She added.

"Mom, I've lived there all my life, you do know me" I told her.

"No" she looked at me. "I don't think my little Carol is what she appears to be...at times" she gave a soft smile.

For the rest of that afternoon we drove and played like a twenty questions. Favorite foods, favorite music, things both of us pretty much knew. We were about an hour or so from our first stop of the night at Albuquerque when the conversation shifted; and it was mom who shifted it.

"So any broken hearts left behind?" mom smiled.

"No" I sighed. "No boyfriends left in the dust" I joked.

"I didn't say just boys" mom said.

I glanced over at her but she was watching the road. I let my eyes travel over her form, those full breasts, and her flared hips; separated by an expanse of tanned tummy. None left behind, I thought, only one going with me.

"No...no broken hearts" I replied softly.

Mom glanced over at me and then back to the road; as if to say she didn't believe me, but she never said a word. At that point we were saved when her GPS beeped that our motel was at the next exit. Mom turned off onto the ramp and slowed to follow the GPS directions.

"It's not a fancy motel" she said "But it will do." She told me.

"I didn't want you to spend too much" I said, knowing that money could be tight at times.

"We'll be sharing a room, is that a problem?" she asked without looking at me.

"No, it's not a problem" I replied quickly. Just the idea of being in the same room with her sleeping sent a chill through me.

We pulled into the parking lot of a Motor Inn. I waited while mom checked us in, and then she moved the car to our room door. When we walked inside I didn't know whether I was sad or relieved to see two queen beds. I had wondered if the same room meant the same bed, apparently not.

We stored our suitcases and headed out to get dinner. After we ordered mom called dad and let him know we were safe and the trip was uneventful. Her eyes never left me as she spoke.

"No dear, she's doing just fine" mom smiled. "A little nervous maybe. But I am sure she'll make friends quickly." Mom paused.

"Yes dear I'll warn her about boys." Mom made a sour face. "I love you too, night dear."

"Not as if warning you about boys is a problem" mom said quietly after she hit the disconnect

I just stared at her in shock as she put the phone away in her purse. When she looked up at me, she had a serious expression, oh God here we go, I thought.

"So why don't you tell me about Lucy" Mom said

"Lucy...was a friend...just a..." I stuttered.

"Carol" Mom stopped me in mid sentence. "I'm not your father, I'm not your Preacher or Teacher; I'm your mother. We tend to notice things others don't" she said.

I just sat mute, I mean what could I say?

"You were a bit more than...friends" Mom stopped when the waitress arrived with our food.

As the plates were laid out, it gave me a moment to clear my head and sort my thoughts. Mom wasn't judging; that much was obvious. I got the impression she just wanted to know the truth. I took a deep breath.

"She was my lover" I said softly after the waitress left.

"Lucy?" Mom looked up at me.

I nodded.

"A woman?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Do you know what you're saying?" Mom asked as she calmly undid the napkin around her silverware.

"Yes" I said in a quivering voice.

I reached for my own silverware; the whole scene was surreal. It was so calm as if we were discussing the weather, not my being lesbian.

"You know what your father would say?" Mom asked.

"He would probably disown me" I admitted.

"After he tanned your ass and shot the woman" Mom scoffed. "And not a soul in that town would have said a damned word" Mom sighed.

We both started to eat as mom appeared to be thinking. There was so much I wanted to say, that I wanted to ask; but she seemed to be leading the conversation, so I left well enough alone.

"How long have you...felt this way?" she asked between bites.

"Almost two years" I admitted.

"And Lucy?" Mom looked at me.

"About a year" I told her.

"Thank God" Mom sighed. "So it wasn't Lucy, this is about you." She resumed eating.

"If you mean did Lucy make me gay, then no" I told mom. "She just made me feel the..." I stopped.

"Say it." Mom stopped eating and stared at me.

"Mom..." I just stared back.

"Say it Carol" she repeated softer.

"Pleasure" I choked out the word.

Mom nodded and took a bite of food.

"So she made you happy, and feel good?" she asked me.

"Yes" I couldn't deny either statement.

"Then there isn't anything to be said about it." And that concluded our entire conversation.

We finished eating and headed back to the hotel. Mom told me to use the shower first to get ready for bed. I agreed and slipped into the warm spray. I have to say, the urge to relieve myself was tremendous. The image of those breasts and that ass in the backseat of the truck loomed in my mind as I stood naked under the water. But something held me back, and I came out of the bathroom as horny as I had entered.

"Your turn" I told mom.

"I thought you slept nude?" Mom asked as she walked to the bathroom.

"I usually do" I replied, looking down at the light night gown I was wearing. "I didn't think you..." I was cut off by her reply.

"Then take it off" Mom said, standing at the bathroom door.

I stood at the side of my bed and reached for my shoulder straps. Silently I let the garment slip off my shoulders and puddle on the floor at my feet. I could feel mom's eyes on me as I stood there in all my naked glory. Then, without a word, she slipped into the bathroom.

I turned off the light on the wall between the beds and slipped into my sheets. I stretched, luxuriating in the feel of the cloth against my skin. My nipples hardened as I remembered that ass, and then those eyes as I revealed myself. I wanted to jam my fingers between my soaked thighs, but the water turning off stopped me.

Instead I just lay there stunned as my mother exited the bathroom, and calmly walked to the side of her bed. She had left the bathroom light on and the door cracked enough to bathe her tanned body in a surreal soft glow.

Her breasts shifted with her gait, full and soft; I guessed 36C or maybe D. There was a patch of brown hair between her supple thighs, trimmed and God it looked so soft. She turned back the covers while my eyes glued to the globes of that firm ass, I could feel my juices literally leak from between my thighs.

"This was what you wanted to see...in the truck?" her soft voice asked through the half darkness.

"Yes" was all I could choke out.

"Why?" she asked.

She slipped between her sheets and all I could see now was the form of her body hidden underneath, but it was now a burned memory that would forever be in my mind. I stared at the ceiling and thought about how to carefully answer, but I remembered her words when she started this trip. She wanted to know me, the real me.

"Because you're beautiful" I whispered softly.

A quiet silence fell over the small motel room, and I thought that was the end of the conversation, then her voice drifted to me.

"You and Lucy were...lovers?" she asked hesitant. "How?" With one word she sent a shock wave through me.

How? What did she mean? I decided to answer the only way I knew how.

"When she kissed me, it drove me crazy" I said.

"Tell me" mom's voice was soft but insistent.

"It wasn't like a guy" was all I could say. "Not animal, not demanding. It was soft and passionate" I tried to explain.

"And when she touched you?" Mom was pushing every button I had.

"Her fingers..." I husked as one hand cupped my breast under the sheets. "They would tease my nipples until they ached" I half moaned.

"And then what would she do?" God she was pulling out my deepest memories of Lucy.

"Then...she would suck them" I grunted as my fingers slid through my moist lips under the sheet.

"Did her mouth feel good?" God I was losing it.

"Yes" I half moaned back. "So hot...so moist...and when she would..." I hesitated, even as my fingers toyed with my hard clit.

"Keep...going" Mom's voice was low.

"When she would...lick my pussy" I groaned as I slid two fingers into my soaked channel. "I could hear her...see her" I gasped. "She would use her fingers and mouth at the same time" I slowly pumped my fingers in and out.

I was trying to be quiet about my movements, even as the memories of Lucy's mouth sent my body higher. I was worried mom would hear me, and then, through the brief silence, I heard it; a soft wet squelching. Was she masturbating? To me telling her about Lucy?

"Don't stop" her voice encouraged me; she had to be, this was driving her as insane as it was me.

No longer caring if she heard me, I widened my legs and with a wet squelch of my own, shoved my fingers deep into my dripping pussy. I just let the memory take over as the words poured out of me.

'She could find my G spot in a heartbeat" I grunted. "Sucking my clit rock hard, drinking my juices." I moaned.

I could hear the pace of her squelching pick up. This was the nastiest and hottest thing I had ever done; and I could feel the knot building in my gut.

"I loved her taste, to slide my tongue inside her; to smell her musk" I panted. "Oh fuck" I moaned as my belly knotted.

"Is that what you thought of...in the truck?" Mom's squelching hand never slowed.

"Yesssssssssssssss" I hissed as my hips matched my hand.

"I wanted...to taste you...make you...oh God...mom" I felt my belly light on fire.

"Moommmmmmmmmm" I moaned as my orgasm slammed home.

"Carol" mom gasped next to me, and I literally heard her body bounce on her bed.

We were cumming...together. I thought of her juices, coating my tongue, all over my face; even as my own juices gushed out around my hand. It was one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

As we both calmed down, our ragged breathing filling the small room; I wasn't even sure what to say next. Mom cured that with a soft good night, and then I heard her roll over. I just lay there, catching my breath, wondering what was happening.

The next morning we dressed and hit the road again. Not a word was spoken when we drove, not all that morning, or at lunch. I knew better than to say anything; although in my heart I wanted us to talk about it. By the time we pulled into a rest area on I40, I had dropped my guard, figuring the whole thing was in the past. I was so very wrong.

When I came out of the restroom, I saw mom standing by a pavilion looking out over the scenery.

"Beautiful isn't it?" she asked as I walked up.

"Very" was all I could say as I watched her.

While she hadn't mentioned last night, I knew it had affected her, mainly the way she was now dressed. Gone was the jeans, and in their place tight denim shorts. Gone was the blouse; and instead she wore a white tight halter top, and her protruding nipples were mute evidence she was not wearing a bra.

"The scenery...or me?" she turned and stared into my eyes.

"Both" I admitted, locked to her green gaze.

Without a word, she stepped to me and before I knew it soft lips closed on mine. God I melted right there, like butter in a hot sun. I tasted her lips, inhaled her perfume, felt her arms wrap around me; and through it all her tongue softly slipped into my mouth and dueled with mine. By the time we parted I was panting to catch my breath.

Mom never said a word; she just turned and walked to the truck, me following on wobbly legs. What the hell was THAT? I wanted to ask her, to rage at her for her silence, but the next few hours slipped by in a confused haze.

The plan had been a ten hour drive to Barstow, so by the time we reached our second destination, I was not only still confused, and I was tired. Mom pulled into the parking lot of the Days Inn and turned off the engine.

"We need to check in" she said calmly as she got out of the car.

When I remained seated, thinking that she would handle everything like last time, she surprised me when she looked over into the truck.

"I said WE need to check in." she said in a firmer voice.

I took the not so subtle hint and climbed out of the truck, following her into the office. She approached the older woman sitting at the check-in counter.

"Good evening, do you have rooms please?" Mom asked.

"Sure" the woman was so cheerful. "I've got a double occupancy single king bed, or a double occupancy two Queens. Which would you like?' The woman asked.

Mom turned and stared at me silent. I just stared back confused. Mom didn't move, and didn't speak; she just waited. My eyes widened as I realized she was waiting for me to choose.

"King bed...please" I could barely speak.

"We'll take the king" mom said turning back to the clerk.

The woman didn't blink an eye or ask a question. She just had mom sign the registration card, submit her credit card; and we were heading back to the car. Silently I followed her back through the lobby, up the elevator, and down the hall to our room. When I entered my entire focus was on the single bed that commanded the entire room.

12