All Comments on 'College Road Trip'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Great twist on a familiar road trip theme. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent!!

jp052016jp052016over 2 years ago

Lovely story and so nicely written thank uou

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow this was what I needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, Berkeley sure fit given the lesbian tag, but the woman from Kansas and her daughter, both making a mockery of their family and the mother's marriage? Pretty despicable, really. At least the girl will have plenty of pussy at Berkeley, attached to hideous beasts more often than not, to take her mind off how she's disrespected her father and put her family's future happiness at risk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sensuous and can’t wait dor next chapter-well done

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 2 years ago

How did mom go from naive to pro overnight without ever doing anything previously? Was she a closet bi? How did not know mom was full body tanned? Did parents/mom have a private place to tan on farm that noone knew about (doubtfully)?

You usually flush your characters better, maybe at Thanksgiving we can learn more a out both.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Wow! Just WOW! A commenter on one of your other stories said something about not feeling anything for your characters, well he should read this story then, because these two women were so well defined. The pace of this story was incredible and the sex was mind blowing. I really hope there will be more chapters because I have so many questions! 5 stars is hardly enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wasn't a fancy mote? A simple reading can catch these errors. You are a better writer than this shows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please part 2.Five stars

tomasnytomasnyover 2 years ago

Incredible love story between mom and daughter. I want to know what happens when Carol comes home for Thanksgiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story with an amazing twist. Kanas is about 2000 miles east of California. Interstate 80 would be a good way to get to California. Barstow is along Interstate 40 & 13 which is a few hundreds of miles out of the way. Interstate 80 passes through Reno, Salt Lake City, etc. You are a great writer, but use a map next time. I have been to Barstow on my way to Las Vegas. Barstow is a "truck stop" (a place where truckers get gas & eat, then hit the road) and lots of desert.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

way too rushed. horrible.

james1801james1801over 2 years ago

You really know how to write! More please. 👍

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Wonderfully done. Thank you.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Another DewMan master piece! I enjoyed it even if they did take the wrong route and stayed in a mote! Mom made good use of the extra time with her Daughter and wasn't worried about the missing "l" on the Motel sign! Those things go out all the time! Hey, it worked for me and can't beat the price! 😉

Cheers

SAGE

dottie86dottie86over 2 years ago
Superb...as always

So hot....sooooo sexy.......yes....it....was......SUPERB!

loverofbksloverofbksover 2 years ago

I'm not usually the one but...

1. Mtdewman I love your stories they are always so sensual and descriptive with plenty of sexy dialouge.

2. If readers would like mistake free writings buy a 15.99 novel, Barnes and noble and Amazon would love your money.

3. If a readers moral high ground frowns on cheating why in the hell are you reading insest the sections on this site are clearly labeled and described, try loving wives or mature.

Anyway sorry for the rant I've been on literotica for 6+ years it's FREE erotic (porn) stories...I just don't understand some people.🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

TopazThornTopazThornover 2 years ago

This was a great story , very hot. I would love to see you continue in to the holidays , Thanksgiving and/or Christmas. But if it's great just as one off. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! ❤️

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 2 years ago

Wow, talk about not what I expected. Saw the title and thought, oh, another mother/son hookup on the way to college. Boy you sure pulled that rug out from under me (and I am grateful) and gave an extremely hot story. I hope you consider writing the follow-up. Maybe Carol can learn a thing or two from some experienced lesbians at Cal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like stories short.

Great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Even though she was married, it somehow doesn’t seem as bad had it been her son.

Now I don’t know how I would fee if it were my wife & daughter but the story was totally HOT.

I need to give this 5 stars even though I give very few above a 4. Well done !

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn! That was beyond wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

awful .

the trip from kansas to cali should have take two days with one overnight stop .

the sex scenes were a bit gross , but to each their own .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Outstanding!

mfj77mfj774 months ago

Wow! Very descriptive and hot. Question how mom deduced Carol's lesbian leanings. Did Carol's mom have some discussions with Lucy? Was Lucy the person "run out of town"? How was mom getting all over tan without Carol knowing? While satisfying as a stand-alone story, would love a follow-up.

And last, the comments - Can't get how someone that doesn't like incest stories are reading and then negatively commenting - REALLY? And to complain about not taking a different route to drive. - REALLY? And then complain about a relatively minor typo (missing "l") - give me a break! Agree that many (most) of the stories on this site could use a good proof-reading but I can usually overlook most grammar error, and typos and I'm sure "helpful" computer assisted replacement words (waist / waste, sight /site, etc.) The only errors that drive me nuts is when character names change in the middle of the story or the wrong character is referenced and it's obvious due to the context.

Keep the stories coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous