College Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Rob and his mom set out for a long weekend on the road.
2k words
3.91
126.3k
100

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the fall of my senior year of high school. Having been a solid B/B+ student despite exerting as little effort as possible, I was definitely college material. Getting in to the schools I applied to wasn't in doubt. The question was, would I be staying home or moving away? It would all come down to scholarships, grants and financial aid.

My father suffered a severe stroke three years prior, two weeks before his 50th birthday. He was left permanently disabled - in addition to reduced cognitive function, he walked with a cane, had range of motion issues with his arms and neuropathy in his hands and was deemed unable to go back to work in the electrician's union. His disability and SSI paid the mortgage, and my mother's customer service job was left to cover the rest. So, like I said, the financial packages from schools were going to be the deciding factor.

More about me, I was your typical late-90s teenager, days spent at an all boys private school, evenings and weekends working my part time job at a local grocery store. I was relatively tall at 6'3 and heavier than I should have been at my age, probably 260lbs but no real muscle bulk or definition. Had my current 37 year old "dad bod" at 18.

Pre-internet, we had to keep a Maxim under the bed or hope to catch the latest Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera video on MTV to get our rocks off. I know it's how most guys begin their sexual awakening, but I was definitely a boob guy, but didn't like the look (God help me if I ever got to FEEL, haha) of implants. I liked big natural tits best, but wasn't too picky when it came time to fire one off before bed, or before school, or after school, or... you get it.

Having done some research through catalogs and brochures (again, this was pre-internet), I narrowed my list down to a half dozen. All in state, within a roughly three hour radius. Only one in our home town, though. I was not so secretly giving myself the best odds to wind up at a school allowing me move away for the full college experience.

My mother proposed a weekend road trip to visit campuses and see them in person. She was off work for Columbus Day the following Monday, so the plan was to leave Saturday morning, drive to the farthest school and work our way home, seeing two Saturday, two Sunday and one Monday. This amount of travel and walking wasn't conducive to my father coming along, so he was going to stay home and wait til I picked a school before visiting it.

We woke early Saturday morning, showered, had breakfast and set out. I mostly stared out the window and made small talk while mom drove. She did her motherly best to talk about my interests - comedy, movies, sports, mostly college and pro football this time of year and let me pick the radio station so as to not sit there in silence while I had headphones in listening to my discman.

With no traffic and one stop for gas and a bathroom break, we arrived at the first school a little more than three hours later. Went to the admissions office and were met by a tour guide. Most mid-Atlantic and Northeast schools are picturesque on fall Saturdays and this one was no different. The turning leaves and trees blowing in the wind, paired with the students on campus in sweatshirts of the school's primary colors were everything the tour guide could hope for.

As the tour wrapped up, we got back in the car and made our way to the second school. As we pulled into campus an hour or so later, we were confused to find the football stadium filling up from the Homecoming game. Great planning, Rob... All parking lots were full and the thousands of people in them began the process of filing into the game.

So, after 25 mins or so, we found a street nearby of off campus party houses. As guys and girls in various states of sobriety walking the streets with Miller Lite cans, this provided a stark contrast to the first school and gave Mom a good look at what a REAL college weekend was going to consist of, haha. Anyway, we fought our way through crowds on campus and got a modified tour and an offer to come back another day.

By this time it was late afternoon, so we figured we'd check into the hotel and figure out dinner. When we arrived at the hotel, we were surprised to find fans also checking in from the homecoming game. When it got to be our turn at the counter, we were met by an overwhelmed associate and gave the name, she pulled up the reservation and said "We have you for one night, one room and one king bed." Mom said "no, we'll need two beds..." and the associate began stressfully hammering away at her keyboard, but found no available rooms. Since we were checking in late in the day Saturday (most of the the football fans came Friday or earlier Saturday morning) there were only a handful of king bed rooms left vacant. The employee managed to feign an apology and give us a $50 room service credit for our troubles as she pointed us to the elevator.

We walked in, dropped our bags and I plopped myself onto the bed. Mom sat in the desk chair and called home, chatted with dad for a few minutes. She said that the long day's excessive driving and walking two college campuses exhausted her. Was looking forward to a hot shower and an early bedtime.

After hanging up, she told me to check the room service menu and decide what I want to eat, as she was going to shower. She went into her overnight bag and grabbed pajama pants and a faded t-shirt that was once dad's and disappeared into the bathroom.

Now, mom wasn't much of anything to look at sexually. American Pie, which came out that summer, turned guys my age on to the MILF phenomenon... but speaking in pure objectivity, mine wasn't one.

She was recently 49, and the stress of unexpectedly dealing with doctors, therapists, insurance claims and becoming the breadwinner after my dad's disability had both aged her face and turned her already heavy body to flat out obese. Even though she was almost 8 inches shorter than me at about 5'7 I would guess she equaled every one of my 260lbs. She had massive tits, a wide, sagging belly and big round ass supported by heavy thighs that often rub together and thick calves and feet.

Having snuck a peek at her bras and clothing if they were in the dryer while I was pitching in with laundry, I knew she was a 40E bra and 3XL, women's size 22-24 clothing.

About 20 mins later she emerged in her pajamas and the first thing that caught my eye was the massive cleavage pouring out of her v neck t-shirt. She was clearly not wearing a bra, which was not a normal occurrence in our house. She was fairly modest and always showered in the master bathroom and wore a robe around the house if she wasn't dressed for the day yet.

It caught me off guard and I think she noticed my startled gaze because she adjusted her neckline and crossed her arms. I told her to order me chicken fingers and fries with a Coke and took my turn in the bathroom.

When I went in and undressed, I noticed her bra and underwear on the counter and her jeans and sweater on the hook on the back of the door. I don't know what came over me, maybe a combination of Freudian curiosity and the arousal of having just seen her, but I held up the very large white silk panties and inspected and sniffed the crotch, outside first, then inside.

Her scent was overwhelming, a combination of her pussy discharge and sweat from walking all day. After the first sniff, I held them to my nose and took the deepest breath of my 18 year life and my cock sprang to action. This woman who had never been anything but my fat mom had instantly been thrust to a new place in my mind.

I showered and came out of the bathroom just as room service knocked to deliver our dinner. I ate on the bed and she sat again in the desk chair and we scarfed our food, famished after not eating since breakfast, aside from a cookie tray in the admissions office at the first college.

After dinner, I slapped the bed next to me, summoning her and we laid on top of the covers and put on a movie. But, before long, she was yawning and nodding off. We got under the blankets on our respective sides of the bed and set the sleep timer on the tv since we both knew we'd be out cold soon.

I woke an hour or two later to the sound of my mother snoring, amazed I hadn't heard it in the house before... maybe because she rarely exerted herself anymore to the workout of walking all the walking she did today.

I realized that we had both drifted to the center of the bed and were spooning, her big jiggly ass was pressed against my crotch and my right arm was over the top of her, my hand in her heaving cleavage. Now, as a hormonal teenager, waking up with morning wood was a daily occurrence, and even during the day, a stiff breeze gets me hard, so some unexpected physical contact with a woman, even if it happened to be my obese mother, had my cock, which was 8 inches and about as thick as a poker chip, rock hard with a mind of his own.

I knew I had to do something or I'd be up all night, so I devised a plan to get myself close to cumming by rubbing against her and then getting out of bed to finish in the bathroom. I pulled my growing cock over the waistband of my gym shorts and began slowly dry humping her butt and cupping one of her massive mounds of tit flesh, that about 2-3 minutes later I was running to the sink to shoot.

I vigorously pumped all 8 inches, tip to base with my right hand while my left found mom's panties, still on the counter, and held them over my nose and mouth. Two deep breaths later, I erupted, doing my best to aim for the drain. My legs went weak as I came and I had to steady myself on the countertop. As my breathing returned to normal, I opened my eyes and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. There I was, waistband of my shorts down around my thighs just far enough to free my cock and now empty balls, holding my shrinking dick in one hand and my mom's panties in the other. Who was this pervert and what am I supposed to do with him??

After cleaning up three thick ropes and a pool of cum off the sink, I washed my hands and got back in bed. As I laid back down on my side, where I initially went to sleep, I heard and felt her roll over and ask if I was OK. I said yep, just had to pee and she replied "You know, since your dad's injury, it's been quite a long time since I've made a man 'pee', Rob". The coy emphasis she placed on the word 'pee' was unmistakable.

Even in the dark hotel room with both sets of curtains closed, I could feel her eyes on me. I FROZE and felt my face turning beet red and every sweat gland in my body opening at the same time. What had I done? What the hell was I thinking? That's the problem... I wasn't thinking, I was being a horny teenager and acting without thought.

There I was, not knowing what to do or say, awaiting my fate like a defendant waiting for the judge to read her verdict...