College Road Trip with Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Rob and his mom unlock passion.
1.7k words
4.31
73k
55

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sat up and turned on the bedside lamp, a tsunami of verbal diarrhea came over me and started flowing out of my mouth. The time for denial was gone, I was profusely apologizing and tripping over my words, unable to complete a sentence before starting the next one.

A thousand times over "I AM SO FUCKING SORRY!!" intertwined with some declarations of being a pervert and how disgusted she must be and vehemently insisting that I'd be sleeping on the floor. She looked at me with a slightly amused grin on her face, I was normally stoic and calm beyond my years, and finally spoke. "You done?" Was all she said, which led to round two of apologies.

She said, "you are a young man. I grew up with four brothers and know better than I'd like to about needs and desires. I've seen the magazines in your room and the 'used' boxers in your hamper... what I want to know is, was this because you're a mess of testosterone and hormones who can't control his cock, or was this because of ME specifically?"

Still in shock and incapable of lying, I said "before today I'd have said A, but now it's a combination of A and B...". She made a face and replied, "go on" and I told her "After seeing your tits... I mean, seeing your boobs bouncing out of your shirt after your shower, when I went into the bathroom and saw your clothes, before I knew what I was doing, I sniffed your dirty panties and got extremely excited by them and got a boner."

She let out a deep breath and almost seemed disappointed. She lowered her eyes and in what became her turn to spill her guts and empty every thought from her head, she said, "I know how fat and ugly and unattractive I am, but I am a woman with my own needs and desires and urges, and with your father incapable of participating in the fulfillment of them, they build up. And after three years, they REALLY build up and there's only so many times a week you can use a vibrator before you miss the real thing. Remember a few months ago, Dad and I went away for the weekend to Atlantic City? Your father got me a spa day - a manicure, pedicure, facial and a massage. When I got back to the room, there was a black dress and some new shoes awaiting me. I thought, 'oh well this will look nice at dinner' and that's when he told me to sit down."

Curious where this was going, I asked her to continue. She did, saying "He told me that after dinner, he was going to come back to the room, and that I was going to head to the blackjack and roulette tables and the bar to try to get picked up and have a one night stand. I thought this was some sort of weird joke, but he handed me a card for a room down the hall. He said I more than earned it being his caretaker, assuming the lead role in the family and losing my sexual partner in my sexual prime. His only rule and request was that he never wanted to hear about it. Didn't want to know who it was, what he looked like or what we did, and said regardless of what happens, spend the night in the other room and he'd meet me for breakfast."

I was stunned but also found it sort of endearing that he loved her so much that he WANTED another man to fuck her. She went on, "I think it was a combination of feeling good after the spa wearing new clothes, three glasses of wine at dinner and a level of curiosity if I could go through with it that made me reluctantly agree." At this point I could see tears forming in her eyes and she paused.

As a show of modesty, I said, "Uhh mom do I really want to hear about this??" Even though every image racing through my head was of her getting pounded out and properly fucked for the first time in over three years.

She just looked at me and said, "Nothing to hear about. I went to a blackjack table, won my first two hands and thought it might be a night to remember. Well, that's about where my luck ran out. I tried making small talk with a gentleman who sat next to me but could tell he was only interested in cards. Decided to take a lap around the floor, shoulders back, tits out and still confident and... nada. Not so much as a glance my way. Older men, my age and above were with or leering at young women, young men were with young women, and here I was, some god damn cow shoved into a black dress thinking anyone would want me..."

I sat beside her on the bed, wiped a tear from her eye and took her in my arms. She began crying harder, and all I could do was let her. I held her in my arms, rubbing her back and hair and kissing her forehead. After a few minutes, she slowly composed herself and looked up at me and I said, "Fuck 'em. Fuck every one of 'em. While I can only picture the black dress, you look great in pajama bottoms and t shirt. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool and it's his loss..."

She managed a smile and I kissed her cheek. And then did it again, and a third time, each one lingering longer and getting closer to her mouth. Before I knew it our eyes met, immediately followed by our lips. The best verb to describe what we did to each other would probably be 'attacked'. Me, a newly post-puberty man and her, a pre-menopausal woman, the room was overtaken by a collision of sexual hormones.

While hardly a sexual expert, I'd hooked up before, but not like this. This was deeply emotional, but at the same time not... it was almost animalistic. We were aggressively kissing, our tongues twirling in the other's mouth and my hands moved from her back to her front. I was rubbing and squeezing her big belly and those giant aforementioned 40E tits. I felt her nipples stiffening under the shirt and broke our kiss long enough to tear it over her head. Her large body was a vision like I had never seen before or even thought I'd want to.

By this point my cock was coming back to life and I felt her reaching for it through my shorts. I pushed her down to the bed onto her back and climbed between her legs. As I did I saw a spot of wetness on her pants. I reached down her pants and touched her soft, silk panties and she let me, without a flinch of hesitation. Emboldened, I smelled then licked my fingers.

This elicited a smirk from her, like "You're not gonna out-sex me, kid." She pulled me by my hair back to her mouth and we started kissing again. A few minutes later, I again broke our connection and started kissing and sucking my way down her body, devoting ample time to her enormous tits and what felt like hardened iron nipples.

I continued my mouth's journey down to her belly and beyond, and my hands stayed firmly connected to her body, clutching, rubbing, squeezing every inch of her from tits down to her FUPA, where my face was. I grabbed her big, soft ass and as she lifted her hips enough to slide her pants down, there it was. That scent that had intoxicated me and awoken the sexual beast that was devouring her.

I finished removing her pants and brought them immediately to my face. The newly wet and scent-filled panties were even better than the ones she had worn all day that I encountered earlier. I became obsessed by her musk and could not get over how much I wanted that scent to never leave my nose.

I took my index and middle finger and begin rubbing her hair covered mounds. Her thick, dark bush was also a phenomenon I was unfamiliar with from my personal and porn viewing experience. She was utterly soaked, her fully grown pubic hair matting down to her flesh.

As I rubbed her clit and repeatedly traced the length of her hot, swollen pussy, I looked up and could tell she was in ecstasy. Eyes closed, head back, squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples, even a relative novice like me knew she was dying to cum. I plunged my two fingers inside her as I lowered my face to her hair covered clit. I licked and sucked her with my mouth as I fucked her with two, then three fingers. She grabbed my head with both hands and held me to her as I felt her begin to convulse. She ground herself on my now soaked face, my tongue and fingers inside her, for what seemed like an hour but was more like 30 seconds and then collapsed, breathless.

I knelt over her, removed my sweat soaked shirt, used it to wipe my face dry of her juices and tossed it to the floor. I kissed her once more and laid beside her. She rolled on her side and draped one leg over me. I smiled as her knee grazed my still very erect cock, realizing that whole experience was 100% about her.

We laid like that for a few minutes in silence until she kissed my chest and got out of bed. She stood up with her back to me, and as she looked over her shoulder at the bed she let out a cackle of a laugh. I looked down to see what was funny and saw the enormous wet spot our bodies had created. As she modestly pulled her shirt over her head and tried to tug the bottom down to cover herself, she looked at me with a devilish grin and said "look at all that, and just think: you haven't even fucked me yet."

My face lit up and I knew this trip was going to change my life...