All Comments on 'College Roommates Ch. 04: Mall Trip'

by aspiringauthor12

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
kedveskedvesalmost 8 years ago
losing interest

i really loved the first parts then youi seemed to change track.. and now ... im confused

so i'll give up reading it

why would se want to share her?

so sad you changed your story line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You are obviously good at this......

BUT, you are gonna lose readers, please take us back to the break up, it seems like you have missed a chapter out and it has spoiled the story, chapter 4 is good but I don't know if it is just me but something is missing and why, oh why would she want to include a guy WHY!!!!

redlion75redlion75almost 8 years ago
too bad

it was great then we get a wtf chapter and now it is lets turn her out for a guy. they just got back together it is way too son to even think of sharing when they both are afraid the other will leave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Agreed

Agree with other comments about being disappointed but for opposite reasons. While i hate all sex and no story, i didnt come to this story for a love story either. This chapter should have been in the romance section. Ive been looking forward to seeing them both spread their sexual wings, not fall in love. In chapter one i just knew nikki had experimented with her cousin and possibly her sister. Thats how i like stories, trying to guess what happens next from little cluez. Now i wonder if nikki and rachel werent each others firsts despite what they say. Plus there is that missing chapter to deal with. Very confusing.

diningattheYdiningattheYalmost 8 years ago
She doesn't want to share her.

To all the comments about too soon to share her: Nikki doesn't want to share Rachel. She just wants Rachel to reach different sexual heights. Rachel has a very kinky side to that innocent little girl side. That said we all missed the break up. Maybe just a little said in retrospect with Rachel's side since she caused it.

Alexia50Alexia50almost 8 years ago
Losing Interest

Why put a male person to involve with their relationship. Still can't figure why they broke up because Rachel was thinking that Dom would? Just confused

diningattheYdiningattheYalmost 8 years ago

By the way Five stars from me. I love your writing. God knows we all make mistakes. I'm no writer so I can't imagine what it takes to write and publish different chapters and get everything right. Thanks and keep going. Romance and Sex I Love It!

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
ok

I though it was a good story, and you are right why did they throw a male in this, but it was still a good story, hope there is a part 5 soon

gr3ywindgr3ywindalmost 8 years ago
Ehm..

Yeah this is getting a bit surreal now. If this is going where I think I'll bail right here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I liked it. Doesn't bother me if a guy is involved. I would prefer if just watched them than to him getting involved in a threesome. But really still good either way i guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
2 Stars

Coarse, boring, weird, hard to follow

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 8 years ago

Wow & Why?

Somewhat confused by the two, well so am I.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraspiringauthor12@aspiringauthor12
Hoping to write to get my craft out there. Have been writing since I was young and as soon as I started discovering myself sexually I started writing erotically. I have found ways to tap into my desires and my love life in order to better express myself. It's helped me develop...