All Comments on 'College Roommates Ch. 05: James Watches'

by aspiringauthor12

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OKAY, BUT NOT OKAY

I was and still am one of the anonymous critics, I still don't want a guy involved but I understand Rachel's curiosity and Dom wanting her to experience being with a guy but, I still think you need to recap on the part where Rachel left Dom (unless you have slotted it in somewhere further down the line). Plus, you're taking the piss submitting just one page lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nope

you lost me

sorry

you went from a love story to just sex ..

its so disappointing when writers change story lines

i wont be reading any more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Giving Up

Sorry, you've turned what began as a love story into something unrecognizable. There's lots of well written romantic erotica around, won't be spending any more time here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
lost interest

those 3 chapters are too cute to read... but by the end of the 4th installment, i already lost interest... and now? yeah not going to read this story anymore... so i agreed to the other readers... sorry but not sorry...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still trying to figure out.

We are still trying to figure out this mess of a story. What happened between feelings and after summer? We stopped reading due to we can not figure out this whole story. You need to go back and edit this thing and make it more coherent for your readers if you want to keep us reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Let them explore

If others say they are leaving let them leave. You still have many readers. I like how they try new things. I cant wait until Nikki introduces Rachel to what she does with Rebecca and her sister. 5*

RidingKittenRidingKittenalmost 8 years ago
Don't stop writing

To me it's still a love story. If those other readers wanted something different then they should go read a romantic novel and stop trashing this. Your installments are the best part of my days. I find that the romance and sex balance out and I love that it isn't just the same thing over again. I dont really like a lot of stories where a guy is involved but how this story is going, I can't resist. Don't stop writing

gr3ywindgr3ywindalmost 8 years ago
Yeah..

So now they're also into heavy sub play? What happened to character progression, we're missing a massive chunk of story so it made no sense to the characters as I expected, reclassify and I reckon you'll get a more appriciative audience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Liked it. I will still keep reading this series. I'm bisexual so it doesn't matter to me if a guy is involved or not. Ready for chapter six. Thanks.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 8 years ago
Go back...

Aspiringwriter to the format/formula used in chapter 1&2. Both these chapters were well written, the characters well develop and the sexual tension had the patience of good stew. Now you're putting too many thoughts together and not letting each one marinate. By now you know you fucked up not putting in the breakup over the summer. Second, the deal with Stacy's obsession over Rachel. At some point the roommate situation was switched, why not switch it back to Rachel & Dom and Rebecca & Stacy - that's an easy fix, the RA can approve that - unless you now want her to experience another woman too which brings me to my last point. James saying, "you'll both be begging for me by the end of the night" is such lame reverse psychology it's laughable and typical male-ego bravado. Ugh! Aspirigwriter, your stories must be somewhat prewritten cause that's the only reason I can think of for you not listening to the constructive criticism posted and making adjustments. True, this is YOUR story but an aspiring writer who is striving to be a good one should always take into consideration their readers. After all, we could be the ones buying your stories if you so choose to publish them. Quality not Quantity. Reign yourself in. Take your time. Please stop jumping around: breakup, back together, Stacy, James - all seem to be happening one day after the next - not realistic and definitely not a well developed love story. Go back to the format that brought you to the dance. Good luck.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsalmost 8 years ago
In The Room

I believe you could have generated more tension if you had placed James in the room watching, but not participating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Holy shit.

Holy shit. This story is fucking hot and well written. ! Keep writing please!

aspiringauthor12aspiringauthor12over 7 years agoAuthor
I understand

I understand the frustration and i do apologize to those leaving the story. My intentions were to have a gap to avoid lengthy character progression but to offer evident progression in their relationship since they had lived together for a year then summer passed. It was lrewritten and i was battling with putting it out all at once or in chapters but any new installment will be based on reader request. Also i am bi/poly and have fantasies about exhbitioning for my boyfriend with a woman. These stories are as much for my pleasure as they are yours. So again i understand people leaving but if you come back leave feedback as to what reeled you back in!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
!!!

I loved the story especially the last chapter cause I'm hetero, haha,,,I wish James had joined in, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraspiringauthor12@aspiringauthor12
Hoping to write to get my craft out there. Have been writing since I was young and as soon as I started discovering myself sexually I started writing erotically. I have found ways to tap into my desires and my love life in order to better express myself. It's helped me develop...