College Roommates Pt. 05

Story Info
A fantasy continues with some group action.
4.9k words
4.59
3.8k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 04/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a continuation of a fantasy story that is based off of a real conversation. All identities have been changed for protection*

I awoke the next morning with Tyler's arm wrapped around my body. We had our most sensual encounter the night before. What started off as a heated argument about our sexual situation ended with both of us saying that we loved one another.

I don't know about him but I was starting to come around to the idea of continuing our sexual relationship and allowing it to grow into something more intimate. However, I wanted to be greedy and maintain a potential relationship with Lexi too. I know I needed to make a decision for my own sanity. I was still very much attracted to Lexi but Tyler was special. I never even would have considered hooking up with a guy if it was somebody else.

I looked at my phone to check the time and saw that it was only like 6 am. I was annoyed to be up so early but I figured while I was awake I might as well go to the bathroom and take a piss. I gently lifted Tyler's arm off of me so I could crawl over him. He started to stir but stayed asleep. I stood there admiring him as he laid in my bed.

I slipped on a pair of shorts and headed towards the bathroom. I was still a little groggy when I walked in but there was no mistaking when I was met with.

As I walked in the bathroom, there standing in front of me was this absolutely gorgeous guy drying off in all of his nude glory. I caught myself staring at him as he wiped the water off of his body. He was shorter than me maybe 5'9 or 5'10, black hair, very muscular. My eyes drifted down to his cock bouncing as he dried himself. It was 5 or 6 inches and topped by a thick black bush. I could feel my dick start to harden and I found myself gripping it through my shorts. I had to break my trance before I was caught by him.

"Oh shit, I am so sorry I didn't know anyone was in here." He said as he quickly tried to wrap his towel around his waist.

"No I'm sorry! I should have made myself known or something." I said as I tried to calm the situation.

"It's so early on a Saturday I didn't think anyone would be here."

I could see that he was starting to blush from embarrassment.

"Really it's cool man."

"I can see that," he said with a smile as he glanced down at my crotch.

Now I was the one in embarrassment as he had noticed my hard cock.

"Oh shit" I tried to adjust it but it was definitely too late.

"No big deal it happens." Both of us continued to smile at one another until he finally gave me his name. "I'm Jared. I'm over in 315."

"Rob, 328. Wait, 315? Is your roommate David?"

"Yea he is. Do you know him?"

"Yea he went to high school with my roommate and me."

"Oh small world." We both chuckled at the revelation.

"Well maybe I will see you around then." Jared said as he grabbed his stuff and headed out.

"Yea, for sure." I had completely forgotten why I was there until the urge to pee hit me again. I did my thing and washed my hands and headed back to my room. The sight of Jared standing there naked was seared into my mind and it made me extremely horny.

Once I got back to the room, I closed and locked the door. I turned towards my bed and found Tyler laying on his back and he must have shifted because the sheet had been kicked off of him. I was staring at his naked body and I couldn't ignore it. I tiptoed over to him and gently grasped his dick in my hand. I lightly kissed around his thighs before I got to his shaft and slowly kissed the sides it. I worked down to his balls and gave those some light pecks as well. I stuck out my tongue and started to lick the under side of his cock moving slowly up towards its head.

I took the head into my mouth and slowly worked my way down taking it all feeling it hitting the back of my throat. Tyler started to moan but I don't think he was waking up yet. His hips started to thrust forward pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. I picked up the pace and I just knew he was getting close so I started to rub his balls. His moaning became more pronounced until I felt it; a load of cum filling my mouth. I swallowed what I could while some dripped onto his cock. I licked up what I missed and swallowed that too.

"Well good morning." Tyler said as he was rubbing his eyes to wake up.

"Good morning babe." I said as I crawled up to plant a kiss on his soft lips.

"What brought this on? Not that I am complaining."

"You'll never guess what happened when I went to the bathroom!"

I told Tyler about my interaction with Jared and how seeing his hard body made me extremely horny then seeing Tyler naked on my bed, I just had to have his load right then.

Tyler chuckled "so you checking out other guys now?"

"I mean it was hard not to notice him and it was hard for him not to notice my boner."

"Did he seem interested in it?"

"I don't know, maybe?" I said with a shrug.

"Did you know he was David's roommate?" I asked.

"I knew what his name was but I've never met the guy."

"Do you think he knows about what happened between David and us?" Tyler asked me.

"I don't know. I haven't seen David let alone talked with him since. I left that morning to get breakfast and you two were still asleep. What did you guys even say to each other?"

"We didn't say much. I asked him if he had fun and he said yes. He did say that he might be up for it again."

"How about in a few hours when it's not the ass crack of dawn, you text him and ask if Jared mentioned what happened this morning. If he thinks it was hot then maybe that'll be our answer?"

"That's a good idea. Do you want me to return the favor and suck your dick?"

"I mean if you're offering." I said with a chuckle.

Tyler flipped me onto my back and kissed down my chest taking my nipples into his mouth giving each a light bite and suck. He kissed down my stomach before reaching my hard cock. He kissed the head of it before wrapping his lips around the head. He flicked his tongue on the underside of it hitting that super sensitive spot which caused me to shutter.

He worked his way down my cock before brushing my pubes with his nose. He pushed my legs up so he had access to my hole. He let my cock go from his mouth to spit on my hole.

"Oh you're a dirty fucker. What are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to take this two fingers and shove them up your ass and finger fuck your hole until you cum in my mouth."

"Good! Fucking do it!"

He took his index and middle fingers into his mouth to get them wet and promptly did exactly what he said. He pumped his fingers in and out of my ass while taking my dick back in his mouth.

"Oh shit that feels so fucking good. Keep going! Keep going"

I didn't last much longer until I shot my load into his mouth. He took it all like a champ and swallowed every drop.

"You want to get some breakfast baby?" he asked.

"Sure!"

We climbed off my bed before pulling each other in for a passionate kiss.

I broke off the kiss.

"We need to go otherwise we're going to fool around again."

"Would that be so bad?" Tyler asked with a grin on his face.

"Yes because if David says that he and Jared have messed around maybe we could all play together."

"Oh that sounds like it would be hot. You're right we need to exercise some control."

We both got dressed and brushed our teeth so it wouldn't be obvious to anyone that we both had swallowed cum that morning. We made our way over to the dining hall and grabbed some food before finding a table off in the corner away from everyone.

"Hey guys!"

We both looked up and saw David walking towards us.

"Hi David" Tyler said as he waved him over and moving the seat back.

"Hey what's up man?" I asked.

"Not much how about you guys?"

"Pretty good morning so far." I said as I looked at Tyler and gave him a wink causing Tyler to smile and look down at his food.

David clearly picked up on it and asked "so are you guys still...ya know?"

"Yes we are," I replied. "You don't feel weird about what happened last weekend do you? I know booze was very much a factor but I know both of us had fun."

"No I had a great time. It actually surprised me how much I enjoyed it."

We all chuckled and were able to continue on without that inherit awkwardness that may have been there.

"Actually Rob, I heard something interesting about you today" he said with a smile.

"I see you talked with Jared" I replied. "What did he say?"

"That he was flattered that you were impressed by his body and that he didn't hate what he saw either."

Tyler and I looked at each other knowing that the other was probably thinking the same thing.

"I may have also said that it was more impressive when you see it in person and not hidden by clothing."

Tyler and I looked at each other again.

"So you told him about what happened?" Tyler asked.

"Yea I did. I know I can trust him."

"When did you tell him?" Tyler asked.

"The next day." David responded. "He asked me how the night went and assumed well since I didn't come back to the room."

"What was his reaction when you told him?" Tyler asked.

"He didn't say much but then I came back from my shower and found him jerking his cock with a vibrator in his ass!"

"He has his own vibrator?!" Tyler practically shouted it so anyone could have heard.

"Yep he does." David replied. "I took it from him and proceeded to pound his ass with it."

"God that's hot but going back, what was his reaction to what you said about seeing it in person?" I asked.

"He smiled and said 'maybe'"

I decided to just come out and be direct with David. "Do you think he'd want to do anything with the three of us?"

Tyler and I waited with anticipation.

"Oh absolutely just pick the time and place."

I looked at Tyler and said "how about tonight? Let's go to your room though. I think our neighbors might complain if they hear an all-night sex romp in our room again."

We all laughed and David agreed. "Yea, I will talk with Jared but I think our room can work. Do we want to just jump into it or do we want to have drinks? Play some games? What do you guys think?"

I replied, "why don't we just see where the night takes us? How about 8?"

"Sounds good to me!" Tyler replied.

"Works for me, I don't think Jared will disagree."

"Perfect! It's a date!" We each gave David a bro hug and headed out.

When we got back to the room, Tyler grabbed me and planted a kiss on me.

"Mmmm, you excited for tonight?" I replied while pulling him in closer to my body.

"Yea I am. Hearing David say he walked in on Jared fucking himself with a vibrator after hearing what we did with David made me so fucking horny."

"I know me too but babe we have to be patient and save up for tonight. We both will have three asses to fuck."

"I know it's just going to be so hard."

"Bet your ass it will," I said with a smile as I squeezed his cock through his shorts.

"Oh no fair."

"Tell you what; to make up for me teasing you, tonight you can be the first one to fuck my ass."

"You better fucking believe it." Tyler said as he gave my ass a slap.

We spent the day playing video games, trying to get classwork done, and surprising the other with kisses out of nowhere.

"How come we waited so long for this?" Tyler asked me.

"Because I was with Kelly for three years and you're my best friend man. Honestly I never looked at you in a sexual way before last weekend. Why? Did you want this before?"

"To be honest...yes, I've thought about it but I was always too scared for fear of losing you. Then when you asked me if I wanted

to get on my knees and suck your dick I thought I was dreaming." I noticed tears forming in his eyes.

"Hey, look at me." His eyes drifted up to meet mine. "I'm happy we are doing what we are doing. I love the way I feel when you hold me, when you kiss me and your cock feels great in my ass." He chuckled while wiping away his tears.

"What about Lexi? What if Kelly wants to get back together with you?"

"Let's not worry about that right now and just focus on us and how much fun we have together."

We kissed again feeling ourselves getting horny again. We were interrupted by a text from David saying that Jared was down for tonight and they could come over now if we wanted.

"Are you good if we go over now?" I asked.

"Yea, I'm so horny right now. We need to

go now or else I'm going to have you fuck me at this moment."

"Save it baby." I gave Tyler one last kiss before I put some lube into my bag with some drinks and we walked out the door.

We headed over to David and Jared's room. I knocked on the door and David answered. We walked in and saw that the beds had been pushed together and Jared was sitting on the edge. He was wearing a tight muscle shirt and short shorts like 1980's NBA short shorts. They did nothing to hide the outline of his dick.

"Wow" Tyler said while staring at Jared. "You weren't kidding when you said he had a hot body."

"Nope and this is with clothes on." I replied back.

"Nice to officially meet both of you. David has told me so much about you. I wanted to be upfront and say it was so hot hearing about what happened between the three of you."

"Well thank you. It was hot hearing what David caught you doing." I replied while checking him out.

"So do we want to play some games first or just jump right into it?" David asked.

"Oh I know! How about a good old fashioned game of Spin the Bottle?" Jared suggested. "But after each round we have to take an item of clothing off."

We all nodded in agreement and sat on the floor. I was across from Tyler and David was across from Jared. I grabbed a bottle from my bag and placed it in the middle.

"Alright who's first?" I asked. "How about Jared since he's the only one that hasn't kissed one of us before?" Tyler suggested.

"That seems fair" David said. "I agree," Jared chimed in with a smile. He grabbed the bottle and gave it a hard spin and it landed on Tyler. Jared leaned over and planted a kiss onto Tyler. A part of me was a little jealous that it was someone else kissing Tyler and a part of me was turned on to watch this.

I went next and it landed on Jared. "Woooo, my lucky night so far." I leaned over and kissed him and thought of how soft his lips were. When we separated I looked down and it was impossible to miss his hardon straining against his shorts.

David spun and it land on Tyler. They two of them kissed and again I found myself feeling a little jealous. Tyler took his turn and it landed between Jared and me. "What does that mean?" David asked. "Threeway kiss" I replied and I could see Jared pump his fist in excitement. The three of us leaned in kissed one another allowing all 3 of our tongues to meet in the middle.

"That's the end of round 1! Everyone remove an article of clothing!" Jared practically shouted with excitement. Tyler, David and I all removed our shirts but Jared

removed his shorts revealing that he had gone commando.

"Wow!" Tyler said while looking at Jared's hard cock. "Told you" I replied. We continued the game until we were all naked.

"Well boys we are all naked and sporting some lovely hard cocks" David said. "What do we do now?"

"Stand up" Jared said. The three of us stood up as Jared crawled in the middle so each of our dicks was staring him in the face. "I'm going to suck and jerk all 3 of you until you all blow your loads on me!"

He took took Tyler's dick in one hand and mine in the other and began to jerk both of us while wrapping his lips around David's dick. The three of us moaned as Tyler and I both reached back and grabbed David's ass. This continued for a few minutes before Jared repositioned us so he could jerk David and I while he sucked Tyler.

"That's my cock," I thought to myself while Jared swallowed every inch of Tyler. I could hear him gagging has he forced Tyler's dick as far as he could down his throat. Again I felt a hint of jealousy watching someone else worshipping my best friend. I hadn't felt that way the first time we fucked David but all of this was still new then. Now I saw Tyler as mine.

Finally, we switched again so he could suck my cock. I grabbed the sides of his head so I could fuck his mouth. I could hear the muffled moanings coming from Jared but I ignored them as I focused on Tyler having his cock stroked by the guy choking on my dick. I released Jared from my hold and he pulled back from me. "God I love a strong man who takes what he wants."

"Shut up and take our cum." With that the three of us jerked ourselves until one by one we shot our loads onto Jared's face.

"Thanks boys this is just what I wanted."

"There's plenty more where that came from tonight." Tyler replied. I thought to myself, "the next load you have Tyler is all mine."

Jared stood up and we each one by one licked some of our cum mixture off of his face and swallowed it. "Is it my turn?" he asked.

The three of us looked at him and we all got down on our knees. David took his dick and started to blow him. Tyler got down and took his balls into his mouth. I knelt behind him and shoved my tongue in his ass.

"Oh I'm in heaven."

I reached down and tried to jerk Tyler's cock back to life. Jared felt that I wasn't as forceful with my tongue as when we started so he slapped his ass to get my attention as if to say this is your priority. I responded by pulling his cheeks apart and shoving my tongue as deep as I could into his hole.

This sent him over the edge and he came in David's mouth. David stopd up and planted a kiss onto Jared so they could share the load. They tripped over me and onto the bed. I thought to myself, "finally I have Tyler all to myself."

We stood up and embraced one another. We fell back into the bed and continued to kiss one another. Tyler was on top of me and I began to run my hands along his sides and around to his ass. I felt someone else's hands try and touch him so I slapped them away.

"Somebody's possessive," Jared said in a sassy tone.

"Sorry I already promised him I could be the first one he fucks tonight" I replied.

"How do you want me baby?" I asked Tyler while stroking his dick.

"This is perfect so I can into your eyes." He walked over to my bag and grabbed the lube before spreading some on my hole and onto his dick. I pulled my legs back towards me and pushed out so my hole was winking at him. He climbed on top of me and slid his cock into my ass.

"Holy shit! Fuck my ass baby!"

"Oh I am!" Tyler leaned up and grabbed my wrists from his around his waists before pinning them down to the bad and thrusted his hard dick into me. I had never felt anything like the pleasure I was feeling before. He let go of my wrists and I pushed him back so I could flip over onto all fours with my ass in the air.

"Ok you can continue to fuck me again."

Tyler got back behind me and guided his dick back into my ass. He grabbed my hips and proceeded to slam himself against my ass.

"Ugh that's it baby! Give me that hard cock!"

We both looked over and saw that David was riding Jared.

"God that's so hot" Tyler said.

"You know what's hotter? You fucking me until you fill my ass with your cum!"

"You want my cum baby?"

"Yea I do."

"Beg for it Rob!"

"Please baby cum in my ass! Please I need it more than anything!"

With that Tyler grabbed my hips and released the biggest load I have ever felt into my ass. He collapsed on top of me lightly kissing the back of my neck until I felt his dick soften and slip out of me. We watched as Jared came in David.

Tyler whispered in my ear "you ready to pound the shit out of him? I could tell you've been jealous whenever he touches me. It's so hot. I want to see you fuck his ass and show him that I'm yours."

Hearing that made me instantly hard. I got up and Jared gave me an enticing look like he knew what was coming. I pushed him down onto the bed and planted a forceful kiss onto his lips. He bit my lower lip and moved his head over so he could kiss my neck. After a few pecks he whispered into my ear, "I've been wanting this all day."

12