College Roommates Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed his legs back exposing his hole and gave it a few quick licks before I spat on it.

"Mmmm I love when someone treats me rough."

I lined up my cock with his hole and said "shut the fuck up." At that moment I shoved my cock into his ass and proceeded to fuck him senseless. David was jerking his cock next to Tyler. I knew that David probably wanted to fuck him.

"Sorry David, my cock is the only one going in that ass tonight." I could tell he was disappointed. "But you can come around and fuck mine while I fuck Jared."

David, with a huge smile, got behind me and proceeded to fuck me. This pushed me harder into Jared. We continued like this for a few minutes matching our motion until I felt David cum into my ass. He pulled out of me and I felt Tyler spreading my cheeks so he could lick all of the cum out of my hole.

I continued to pump into Jared's hole. "You ready to take my cum deep in your ass?"

"God yes! Fill my ass up."

I gave one final thrust and shot my cum into his ass. We laid on the beds trying to catch our breaths.

"Well boys this was one unforgettable night. We have to do it again sometime."

"Oh we aren't done yet" I said. "David told us you had some toys of your own. We want to see them."

Jared walked over to a box that he had hidden in his wardrobe and pulled it out. He flipped open the top and it was a literal toy box. He took out a regular red vibrator, a thrusting butt plug, a few anal beads.

"Jesus Christ, you've used all of these?" Tyler asked.

"Yep but this one is my favorite." Jared pulled out an 18 inch flesh colored double dildo.

"Holy shit!" I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Would you boys like to see me use it?"

"Absolutely" Tyler and I both said simultaneously.

"David would you do me the honor?"

"Of course."

The both grabbed an end and held it up to their mouths and took it inch by inch until their lips were practically touching.

Tyler and I had started to rub each other watching this. He leaned over to me and said, "we need to get one of those." I nodded in agreement before pulling him down for a kiss. I loved feeling his tongue in my mouth but he pulled away and began to kiss down my body before taking my cock in his mouth.

We could hear David and Jared gagging on their halves of the toy but I didn't care I was focused too much on Tyler.

He swumg his legs over so he was sitting on my face. I knew what he wanted and he knew what I wanted. I stuck out my tongue and ran it from his balls all the way up the crack of his ass. I went back to his hole and flicked my tongue around it before darting it in as far as I could.

"Oh god man you know just how I like it. I can feel your tongue inside me."

I continued until he was starting to squirm. Tyler got off of my face and turned around so he could mount my dick. We had noticed that by now Jared and David were both on all fours ass to ass with the dildo fucking both of them as they thrusted in sync with each other.

Tyler sat on my dick and let out a moan of intense pleasure and proceeded fo rock his hips back and forth. I grabbed his hips and pulled him down so he could kiss me.

As we kissed, Tyler leaned into my ear and whispered, "I love you man. Your cock is the only one that will ever go into my ass again."

I kissed him back and replied "I love you too, and yours is the only one that will ever go in mine."

He continued to ride me until I exploded into his ass. We came down from the ecstasy of intimate moment to see Jared and David cuddling and watching us.

"Well that was beautiful," Jared said. "You guys have given me an incredible night."

We packed up our stuff and got dressed so we could head back to our room. Once back in the room we grabbed our shower stuff so we could clean up. We got back to the room and undressed before crawling into my bed. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

"I love you Rob."

"I love you too Ty."

I was at that sweet spot of just about asleep when my phone buzzed. I looked at it and found it was a text from my ex Kelly. I was confused I hadn't talked to her since we broke up a few months before at the start of school. Why was she texting me? I opened it and it was a photo of her wearing nothing but a strapon. "So I hear you like dick now?" She was still hot as ever. Her brown hair draping over her huge tits. The slight curves of her stomach, her ass being pushed up by the harness of the strapon.

"Kelly. what are you talking about?" I replied.

"Don't play dumb, Tyler told me everything."

I felt betrayed, angry, scared until the phone buzzed again.

"So when do I get to use this on you? I bought it just for you."

We had an amicable breakup knowing that we both wanted a chance to experience college without attachments but having her text me this photo made me horny.

"How about next Friday?"

"Perfect can't wait ;)"

I put my phone down and was excited to see her again but at the same time I felt a sense of confusion and anger. Why would he say something to her? Was he trying to convince her I was gay and we were a couple now? Morning couldn't come fast enough.

12