College Secrets Ch. 03

Story Info
Julia set me up at her Brother's party.
2.8k words
4.53
12.5k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm on my way to Julia's house to attend her Brother's party for a while. Julia's plan is to have me arrive as Chase and leave as Cindi. My plan is to return to the university 3 weeks early if I get busted dressed. I'll take a red eye bus if I have too.

I should have thrown extra panties into Julia's backpack when she picked up my clothes earlier tonight. I am so nervous that peeing my panties a little seems highly likely. I sent Julia a text as I approached the house.

"I'm here. I'm headed up the driveway towards the back door."

She met me at the door and held it open. I entered and found myself in the Kitchen area. I noted in my mind that there is one more doorway between me and possible humiliation.

"OK, in we go. We will use social distancing to our advantage. Here, put on this black mask until we change you over. Chase wears a black mask and Cindi wears a blue mask. Are you breathing babe? Remember, just mingle."

She took me by the forearm and we entered the living area. There were about twelve people. It looked like boyfriends and girlfriends and no one really cared that I was there. They were more concerned about getting their next beer. That was fine with me.

Brad, Julia's Brother, acknowledged my presence and introduced me to the crowd. Everyone waved and went back to their business. Fine with me. Then Brad asked for a favor.

"Chase, I can't find Julia. Will you take this money and pay for the Pizza's when it arrives? It shouldn't be more than 10 minutes. They can keep the change."

"No problem Brad. I'll listen for the door and take care of it. Where did Julia get off too?"

I looked around and couldn't find Julia either. I stuck my head in the Kitchen and still didn't see her. I glanced at the stairway and wondered if she went up to her bedroom. I wanted to go up there, but that didn't seem like a good decision. I might find her and she might not be alone. I decided to become a wall fixture and watch the crowd. I was starting to figure out who was with who, when there was a knock at the door. I looked at Brad and answered the door as requested.

"Hi, 3 large Pizza's. $37 please. Chase? What are you doing here?"

"Hey Brie, I told you I was going to a party tonight. And once again, here you are. Here, the host said you can keep the change. Let me take those boxes."

I swung around looking for a place to put the boxes down. Brad was right there and took them from me.

"Who's hungry? Keep it in the Kitchen please. I don't want any sauce on the floor."

Brad was heading towards the Kitchen and almost everyone followed him. I had a few free minutes.

"Brie, I can't believe this, but I'm glad it is you. I don't mean to be forward or rude, but there is no way I am letting you leave without your phone number or a kiss. This is starting to feel like destiny."

"Well, it is a little strange and it might be fate, but I don't kiss. Give me your phone and I'll put my number it, but only because I refuse to tempt fate."

I leaned in and handed her my phone. Before she entered her number, she looked down and noticed my boner. She smiled and entered her phone number into my phone.

"Is that for me or your girlfriend?"

"It happens when I see you. Sorry."

"It's OK Chase. You're a guy and that's what guys do. However, even if it's for me, I think your girlfriend is going to get it. Is that her coming this way?"

I turned around and found Julia heading our way from the hallway. She didn't look mad.

"That's my Sister's BFF. She lives here. Thanks for your number Brie. I promise you won't regret it."

"Beep, beep, beep."

"I'll see you later Chase. Thanks for the tip."

Julia placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you ready to go upstairs and change?"

"Yes and no, but it's now or never I suppose."

We went up to her room and secured the door. She told me to strip and sit at her vanity table. She had the back pack and went right work on my face and eyes. I even got eye lashes tonight and a little lip gloss. It seemed like my mask would wipe it off, but whatever. She is pretty quick with the make-up, like a pro.

"I want you to be honest with me. Is that boner because of the Pizza girl? Be honest."

"She's cute. It's a guy thing. Are you mad?"

"No, I trust that you belong to me in the long run. She is really cute and probably causes a lot of boners in these neighborhoods. However, I think you should know that the two of you have something in common."

"Yeah, what's that?"

"You are both very pretty boys."

"What, Brie, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that the two of you are exactly the same. You two are the prettiest boys in Middleton. I'm not mad or jealous. It's just something you should know. Let's get you dressed. Are you nervous?"

"Like never before in my life. There are so many ways this can go wrong. Is it too late to change my mind?"

"Yes, it is, but we will reduce the amount of time you spend in the crowd. I'm actually a little nervous myself. If you get called out, then I get called out. It could get nasty. However, you do look really good in these clothes. Somebody down there is going to dream about fucking you. Cover your chest a bit, zip up your hoodie. We need to get you some boobs, like Brie."

"You sure I look good and are you sure about Brie?"

"Yes, and yes. Now, if you sit down, sit like a lady. Don't bend over for anything and keep a beer bottle in your hands at all times. Use the bottle as a face shield if you need to. Geez, I might be more nervous than you. If anyone asks, we know each from work and you live over in Garden Park. Don't forget to use social distancing and don't stay in one place too long. Are you ready?"

"No more than 10 minutes, OK?"

"OK."

We went downstairs and molded into the crowd. The good news was everyone was quite buzzed. The bad news was they all looked me over anyway. The better news was that no one was giving me the side eye. The best news was that Julia stayed right by my side and had meaningless conversations to distract the crowd.

The weird news was that these slick ass boyfriends managed to grope my ass while standing next to their girlfriends. And it wasn't just a quick grope. A few of them knew exactly what size my buns were and how they felt. I wanted to object, but didn't dare start the call out process.

The 10 minutes were about up. I looked at Julia and tapped my wrist like I was tapping a watch. She nodded and whispered something into Steve's ear. Steve is one of Brad's friends. Julia took me by the arm and we headed upstairs.

"Babe, I think you got away with it. You were dressed at a party for 10 minutes and nothing bad happened. I think you even got a few boners. Some girlfriends may want to thank you. You are so ready for your second term at college."

"What did you whisper to that guy?"

"Steve? I told him that between the beer and your period, you were not feeling well and wanted to lay down for a while."

"Good idea. Should I change now?"

"No, not yet. You always allow a boiling pot to simmer for a minute. Let's keep you this way just in case something happens. It would be bad if someone caught you in between Cindi and Chase. Let's lay down on my bed. You take the outside and face me. Tell you what, you can lose your leggings and socks. Leave your panties and skirt on and put these thigh high nylons on to cover your leg hair. Maybe you can shave your legs when you're back in college if you don't play sports."

She turned off her main bedroom light and turned on a small night light on her vanity. I dropped the socks and leggings and straightened my panties back up under my skirt. It took a few minutes to put the nylons on, but they do conceal leg hair. My nerves were starting to calm when there was a light knock at Julia's door. My eyes went big and my nerves went into over-drive.

"Julia, it's Steve. Is your friend feeling better?"

Julia grabbed me and threw me into the bed. She crawled over me and covered us with a blanket. Julia and I were face to face. She put her finger on my lips as to keep me quiet.

"Cindi is getting better, but we need more time to settle her stomach. Will you get us a glass of water please?"

"I'll be right back."

"What are you doing Julia?"

"Relax, Steve is a good guy and the only one here without a girlfriend. We're lucky we found him. I told you to be prepared to swallow another load today. Now, stick your butt out of the blanket a little and pull your panties down to exposed a little crack. Tease him."

"What, I'm not doing that."

"Julia, it's Steve again. Is it safe to come in?"

"Come on in Steve, just keep your voice down."

OMG, he is coming through the door this way and Julia is pushing my curled body out of the bed that way. When Steve was close to sitting the glass of water down, Julia pulled the blanket towards her and fully exposed my skirt and panties covered butt. I couldn't see Steve, but I could imagine that he had an eye full of me.

"Is she OK?"

"I think she gotten worse. Her stomach is upset from the beer, her period is bad this month and she is horny as hell and can't do anything about it. Heavy periods do that sometimes."

Julia reached over me and further exposed me by pulling my skirt upwards and my panties downwards. She is good with one hand. She is good at a lot of things. Meanwhile, I was absolutely frozen in place. I'm not even sure I was breathing.

"Is that a thermometer in your pants Steve? Maybe Cindi needs her temperature taken?

Julia brought her hand back around to our front and she grabbed my cock and balls and pulled them into us, as if to hide them.

"She's shy when she's sick."

"One of you two need to get me wet. I can't go in dry."

"She's sick and you're my Brother's friend, so we can't help you. There is a gel on my vanity table, it's the green tube."

We had a minute to ourselves while he was at the table. I was furious with Julia and used my eyes and hands to express my feelings. She ignored me and used the free minute to move my body into more of a fetal position. She went back to my groin and pulled my equipment into us as far as she could. I wondered if she has done this before. She wanted my butt out as far as possible so she pushed my mid-section until I was pointing outward as if to say I wanted it.

"Don't worry Cindi. I will hold you nice and tight and Steve will relief your sexual tension. You can reach back there and help direct him in if you want. Steve, let Cindi help you."

To my surprise, I reached behind me and grabbed his dick. It felt huge. I stroked him a couple of times and opened my cheeks and presented my prize. Or his prize, whatever. I touched it to my entrance and he took over. He pushed it in like he owned me.

"Go easy Steve. Not to fast. She isn't used to this butt sex thing and you look like you're well endowed. Give her a moment to breath. There, that's better. Go ahead and pump a little. Damn, I can hear it. That's it, do her Steve. Damn, I can feel it with my hand on her belly. How do you not have a girlfriend?"

I don't think Steve heard anything Julia said. He was to busy thrusting in and out of my tight rose bud hole. It hurt for a moment and felt good after soon after. Praise who ever invented butt sex gel. I actually reached back around and tried to grip his manhood, but it was moving too fast. All I could do was to push my butt out to the point of almost falling out of the bed.

"He's tensing up Cindi. Pull out Steve, no cream pie in Cindi or my bed."

He still did not hear anything. He only knew his dick was in a very tight hole and he was fucking the hell out of it. However, Julia grabbed a towel from her side of the bed and threw it at Steve. Why in hell did Julia have a towel at the ready? Why did she want me to stay dressed and lay down on the outside of her bed? This is a total set up. And why did I reach back again and try to hold him in me? In my softest voice possible I let Steve know what I wanted him to do.

"Wait to last moment. This feels so much better than I expected. Do it on my ass. Julia can catch it with the towel."

Julia must have agreed with me because she had the towel underneath Steve's thrusting cock and my abused butt. You know it when a guy pulls out, it's like popping a balloon with a pin, it's very sudden. You also know it when a guy coats your ass with hot cum. There are a lot of grunts and a temperature rise on your backside. I smiled as I knew Julia was responsible for keeping her bed clean. I did my best to move my ass around hoping some of his juice would run off and foil her plan. Steve collapsed and went into spent guy mode. Once again, I whispered to him.

"Thanks for the glass of water. I should rest now."

He grunted some guy stuff, zipped his pants up and left. Julia handed me the messy towel.

"Here, you need this. Your panties are soaked."

"I came? When did I do that?"

"Somewhere in the middle of the action. He was pumping your sissy ass and I was holding your sissy cock out of the way and it happened. Who cares? All I know is that you have hit step 14. A hard cock in your ass, that's step 14 sissy. I read the book."

"Ha. Now what? You set all of this up, didn't you?"

"Sort of. The original plan was for you to swallow another load of cum and that's all. Then I caught you flirting with that little tramp and getting a hard on. We're even now."

"Brie is not a tramp. She pushed back all the way. I was the bad guy. Plus, well you know, what you said about her being a pretty boy."

"Like I said, we're even. But you are now a full-fledged sissy and you're my sissy. Are we clear?"

"All this stops when I put a ring on it, right?"

Another knock on the door interrupted us.

"Julia, it's Travis. Steve said you might need a glass of water. Can I come in?"

"Come on in Travis, just keep you voice down. Cindi is still not feeling well."

I think my eyes got big again. How many glasses of water can a sissy slut have in one night?

"Hi Travis, sit the glass down right over there. Maybe you can help me take Cindi's temperature?"

Julia pulled the blanket back and once again exposed my bare backside to this new guy. How many guys were downstairs?

I may have mentioned earlier that I would be a different person when I return to the university in less than 3 weeks. I knew I would be a secret cross dresser at school, but I didn't know I would be a butt sex slut before I arrived.

End College Secrets 03