College Secrets Ch. 04

Story Info
My last week before returning to college.
3.1k words
4.53
8.7k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I attended a party at Julia's house last night. It was her Brother's party and it was supposed to be my first chance to dress in public for 10 minutes. I entered as Chase and was transformed into Cindi by Julia in her bedroom. It actually went better than I expected. A little mingling on my part and a lot of groping from the guys.

However, it became a problem when Julia put her other plan in motion. Her other plan was to fake an illness for me to get me away from the party crowd. She put me in her bed. Which was fine until guys started knocking on her bedroom door with a glass of water for the sick girl. Julia set me up to fulfill her own fantasy of sissy sex. She arranged for three guys from the party to "take my temperature" using the anal process.

I was furious in the beginning. Julia had set me up good. My protests ended after Temperature Doctor number 2. With the help of lube, it actually felt pretty good. I had my back and ass sprayed twice and received a cream pie from Doctor number 3. The cream pie was my revenge against Julia. I made sure to force it and to soak her precious bed sheets.

The butt sex was so delightful I would even recommend it straight folks. At least once and use the gel. Three times in one hour was a bit much, but go ahead, let your wife find a suitable partner or use a dildo. Just once.

However, Julia still got the last word in when I threw on my jeans and stormed out of her house and walked home. Just as I approaching my house, I received a text from her.

"You're still wearing make-up."

"Thanks for the heads up."

"I'm proud of you sissy."

I went into the house and took a shower. I had to clean several parts of my body after that party. I went straight to bed after a very long shower.

Saturday morning was un-eventful. I spent my time looking around my room and the house in search of items I would be taking with me to the university. I didn't need much. The house we rented had some furniture and the basic appliances. It looked like all I needed was my clothes, towels, bed and a chest of drawers. That's enough of that for the day.

Time to order a sub sandwich from Brie. I'll start with a text.

"Hi Brie, it's Chase. Are you working?"

"Hi Chase, I just arrived. You ordering?"

"I'll call it in now."

"I'll bring you a steak sub and cheese sticks."

"Great. I'll be here."

I threw on some jeans and changed my T shirt. As soon as I changed, my new college roommate Randy, called me and told me that we could move in early if we wanted to. He was moving in this Monday. I told him I would try to find a truck for my bed and move in by early next week. Then he told me the best news I could hear.

"Look Chase, Howard and I don't have your kind of money. If you agree to pay more on the monthly rent you can have the Master Bedroom with the attached bathroom. For a few dollars more you can the biggest room and your own bathroom."

"Randy, that is a great offer and I accept 100%. Consider it money in the bank. Thank you."

"No problem, we need your help so it will be worth it. This deal will allow Howard and I to eat and buy some beer. I'll see you soon."

Best news of the day. A private bathroom should allow me to fulfill some of my CD fantasies. I'll be happy to pay for that. I kicked back and closed my eyes for a few minutes. I might have dozed off, but I stirred to life when I heard a knock at the door.

"Hi Chase. One Steak Sub and Cheese Sticks as promised."

"Hi Brie, perfect timing as always. Can you come in for a minute?"

"Company policy does not allow our drivers to enter a customer home."

"Even if you know the customer? Here, you can keep the change babe."

"Don't call me babe, just yet."

She pushed past me as she said that and entered my house. It is always good to be alone in the house so much. I put the food bag down and stood right in her personal space. I was so close I could feel her breath when she exhaled.

"I told you I don't kiss Chase. Is that cute brunette here?"

"No, I told you she is my Sister's friend. Her name is Julia. Do you want me to back off?"

"I don't mind having you this close, just don't lean in for a kiss. So, if that Julia girl is not here, then this boner is definitely for me?"

"I think we have established that I am sexually turned on by you. Does it bother you that I get a hard on for a cute boy?"

"Hey, what, why would you say that Chase?"

"Am I wrong?"

"No, you are not wrong. Who told you and now what?"

"Julia told me. And I still have a boner, so I return the question. Now what?"

"That bitch."

"Relax Brie. Let's focus on us at this moment in time."

Seeing how I was already within an inch of her, I pushed her hand down and put it on my dick. She didn't resist and took control of the situation. I wasn't the first cock she rubbed. I pushed my zipper down and opened my jeans up for her. I was getting lost in the moment and started to grope her butt.

"So, you know about me and you still want me?"

"Yes Brie, I am glad we met. Now, can I bend you over that couch?"

I increased my pressure on her soft cheeks and started to thrust my cock in her hands.

"My clothes are too difficult to get out of and I can't stay too long. Do you want me to put it in mouth?"

Brie dropped to her knees and put it directly into her mouth and began stroking and sucking me.

"This doesn't mean we're a couple Chase, this only means I think you're cute."

"Stop talking and put it in back your mouth babe. Can I call you babe now?"

"Well, your dick is in my mouth, so in a casual fashion, yes."

Brie is a master at sucking cock. I'm not sure if I should ask why she is so experienced or just be happy that I am receiving the best blow job ever. I kept my thoughts to myself and enjoyed the moment. I enjoyed it for about 4 minutes before I grunted for the last time.

"Did it go down your throat Brie?"

"Yes Chase, your baby making fluid is in my belly. Are you happy now?"

"Very happy. That was the best."

I started to gather myself together and was about to pull up my pants when Brie motioned me to stop. She dropped back down and put my soft dick back in his mouth.

"You cleaning me up or what?"

"Don't mind me, I have a silly little limp dick fetish. I hope it doesn't bother you because I will do this every time. Unless you're too sensitive afterwards?"

"I'm good. You can have it your way."

"How far away is your university and when do you leave?"

"It's basically a 2 hour drive one way. I'm leaving next Sunday or Monday."

"Wow, a 4 hour round trip huh? It sounds like staying over night might be the best option. Will that be alright?"

"Anytime you want. I have roommates but my bedroom is big enough for the both of us and I have a private attached bathroom. We'll figure it out."

"I have to get back to work. Have a great day and enjoy your Sub Sandwich."

"See you soon."

I spent the next week convincing my parents to increase my college allowance and to rent me a moving truck. That was the easy part. The hard part was the following Friday evening. My dear friend Julia set me again. She told me to be home on Friday about 6 pm so she could stop by for a chit chat. What she didn't tell me was that she secretly ordered me a Sub Sandwich from the Pizza shop that would be delivered about the same time.

Julia was a little early and I took the opportunity to give her some money so she could pick me up a couple of outfits for school. The school of secret cross dressing (and Engineering). She agreed to that. Then there was a knock at the door. Guess who it was? Yes, it was Brie. Julia actually answered the door and almost drug Brie into the house. I was stunned and happy.

"Who ordered this food?"

"I did Chase. I thought you and Brie should spend as much time together as possible. You're leaving this Monday, you know."

Brie stood there a little stunned and didn't know what to do.

"Ah, should I leave?"

"No Brie, you and Chase are a perfect match. Two cute sissies. Do you kiss? You two should kiss."

"No, Chase knows I don't kiss. What is going on here?"

"Do you have time to suck him off? Or do you want him to suck you off? Pick one."

"This doesn't seem appropriate. I only have 7 or 8 minutes. I should go."

"A hottie like you should be able to get his nut in 5 minutes or less. Maybe a 69 situation? Let's do something. Chase, drop your pants if you want her. Brie, do whatever you want to, but I think you should bend over and take him that way. What are we going to do? Chase is not my boyfriend Brie. You can fuck him if you want to."

"It is too difficult to get out of my work clothes."

"Blow job it is then. Brie, sit on the end of couch. Chase, get it out and put in her hot little mouth. Don't be shy, I know you like her. I'm going to lay on the couch with my head in your lap Brie. Let's see if I can make a mess in Brie's panties while you make a mess in her mouth."

We did everything Julia said to do. It does feel so good when Brie sucks my cock and I had a good view of Julia rubbing and nibbling on Brie's girly dick. I was almost jealous. Maybe Julia's set ups aren't all that bad and it's nice to have someone in control.

"Brei, do you swallow?"

"Yes, I will with Chase. I like the nibbling. You're my first nibbler Julia. Please don't stop. I might beat Chase to the punch if you continue. I can change my panties later."

It was a photo finish. I blew in Brie's mouth and she threw her head back in pleasure as she squirted deep into her panties.

"OK you two, I need to go. Brie, I'm off to pick up a few cute outfits for Chase to take to school. I will grab a few extra pairs of short beach shorts for you. I think you have the legs for them. They will be in his rental house when you visit. Did he tell you he has a private bathroom? Put a small Dorm Frig in there and there will be no reason to leave the room. Just a thought. And just for the record, my panties are as soaked as Brie's and you both own that. Bye."

Julia was gone and Brie was straightening herself up. I pulled my jeans back up and approached for a kiss. Brie is not going to let that happen.

"You know my rules. But, just for the record, did you like that?"

"You know I did."

"I'm glad to hear that Chase. You know I like sex too, right?"

"I promise that when you visit me at school, we will do whatever you want."

"Can you handle that?"

"Put me to the test."

"I need to get back to work. Good luck with your move. My delivery partner is back from his vacation and he will be waiting on me."

"Wait, you should clean yourself up a little. We wouldn't want your delivery partner to see your wet panties. Please come use my upstairs bathroom."

I think she agreed because there was a major mess in her panties. I took her upstairs to the bathroom and pointed at the towels. I went to my bedroom and retrieved some of my clean panties. I presented them to her in the bathroom.

"Here, I'll trade you. These should fit you."

"Well, the size looks right. I like the nude skin tone color."

"Let me help you out of those tights. I know you're out of time."

We both went to work on her lower clothing. Brie looks good half naked. I couldn't help myself when I inserted her cock in my mouth. I mean, I was on my knees already, so why not. It wasn't hard and it wasn't soft. It was just sexy and it fit in my mouth perfectly.

"I love this Chase, but I have to go."

"I know. Go make that paper. I might go for a walk after dark tonight. Don't be surprised if you see me wandering around after 10 pm."

"A walk, huh?"

Brie finished dressing and started to leave. She took her soiled panties with her. Before she exited the door, stood close and pecked me on the cheek, near my ear. It was almost a kiss.

"Listen Chase, don't waste a walk tonight. I have a habit of leaving early on Friday's."

"Maybe they will let someone else go home early."

"I just flash my bra and that problem is solved. I'll talk to later in the week."

I went back to planning my move for a few hours. That became boring quickly so I decided to take a walk anyway. I think purple panties will be appropriate. I changed and headed down the neighborhood sidewalks towards the Pizza shop. It was only a few blocks away. A few blocks of satin rubbing against my groin was an instant turn on. However, I quickly became disappointed when I crossed Main Street and stood in front of the shop's parking lot. Brie's car was not there. Either she left early or she was on a delivery. Or, maybe her car is parked around the back. If I walked down the shop's sidewalk, I could check that out. So away I went. As I approached the rear corner of the building, I could see that there were no cars parked back there. But I did see someone taking a smoke break.

"Hello there. I was looking for Brie. Do you know if she is working? Or did she leave early?"

"Who's asking?"

"Chase. My name is Chase."

"Oh, so you're Chase. The cute one."

"Well, I'm Chase. What's your name?"

"Karen. Brie left early."

"Did she flash her bra?"

"Works every time. Did she leave you with a boner earlier today?"

"No, if that is any of your business."

"It is and it's not. Does that mean you're happy to see me then?"

This girl, who I just met, starts pointing at my crotch. I didn't need to look down for myself.

"I thought I would get a chance to see Brie. My apologies. Who is Suzie?"

"Don't worry about Suzie right now. Brie is good at creating those things. I'd take care of that for you, except Suzie and Brie would have to know about it first. However, just keep in mind that if they knew about it, you could have access to this."

Without hesitation she turned around and pushed her leggings down to her knees and bent over. Her slice of heaven was right there in my face. I found myself dropping my blue jeans. I didn't even know I was doing it.

"What are you going to do stud? This might be the last pussy you get before you go back to college. You're going to cross dress at college, right? I'm going back inside in 90 seconds, so it's now or never."

My dick was out and hard, so I jus walked to her and entered from behind. This girl, whom I just met, was already wet, so I slid in with ease.

"I think you are the one who needs a little dick. Maybe you have been left high and dry for a while and need some attention. Am I right Karen? Or maybe it's because you can't have Brie's precious cock and this is your method of revenge. Is that it?" Does it make you feel better to fuck Brie's sissy boyfriend?"

"Shut up and keep fucking me. By the way, Brie likes this position. Well, I mean a doggie position of any sorts. Oh, I can see you're wearing panties tonight. Are they purple? Cute. Are you ready to nut, yet?"

Why are our brains hard wired to react to sexual dirty talk? I might have only gotten 15 thrusts into her when she talked my nut out of me.

"I know this may ruin my relationship with Brie, but you're getting a cream pie, right now."

I grabbed her hips and pulled her as tight as I could and loaded her insides with all the cream I had. She tried to break away.

"No, pull out. Pull it out now. I could get pregnant."

"It's too late. It's all in there. If this is the last pussy I get, then this is how it should finish. Are you mad?"

"Well, yes and no. I might be pregnant already anyway, so your swimmers may get turned away. Brie and I have a special relationship. This encounter won't ruin your new relationship with her, although I think we should let a few weeks go by before mentioning it. And finally, you were right about my sexual needs at this time. Brie knows my current issues and that will be our saving grace. I have to get inside stud. Thanks."

On my way home I received a text from Brie.

"Way to start a relationship, stud."

I think it's time to get back to college. Monday better get here soon.

End College Secrets 04