College - Semester Break Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half an hour later, Patrick and Paul were sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast cereal. Neither were saying much of anything. Paul broke the ice.

"Look, last night... I was kinda drunk... and..." He trailed off.

"What? No big deal. I pushed you into it." Patrick spooned in another mouthful of cereal. "Pretty impressive, by the way. Pretty hot, too."

"I'm sorry?" Paul choked a bit on his breakfast. "Hot?"

"Yeah, getting off is getting off and watching other people get off is hot. Men, women, it doesn't matter. Getting off is getting off." Patrick was unphased.

"I guess so." Paul was unconvinced.

"You need to lighten up. You like it, too. You wouldn't be fucking every girl on campus AND going down on your roommate." Patrick rinsed his dishes and strolled into the den, settled down on the couch and flicked on the TV.

Paul grabbed his phone and began to text Nick. He recounted the whole episode of last night's action as well as watching his brother in the shower. Nick's response surprised Paul.

Nick: Suck him off. He probably wants you to

Paul: What the hell???

Nick: Sounds kind of hot. Kinda wish I was there

Paul: Not you, too?

Nick: At least you have a dick nearby. I'm having a run of bad luck.

Paul: I can't suck my brother's dick.

Nick: Why not. He said he hasn't been getting any and he helped you suck your own

Paul: Dude!

Nick: I want details. Gotta go.

Paul joined his brother on the couch. Neither spoke for a long time.

"I saw you in the shower." Paul said finally.

"I know, I saw you watching. See anything you like?" Patrick smiled.

"Nick thinks you want me to suck you." Paul let the statement hang in the air.

"I do. Based on what I saw in your messages and from last night, you seem to like it and I haven't had a good blowjob in a long time. So, yes. If you're willing, I want you to blow me." Patrick spoke frankly.

"I want to. I need a cock in my mouth." Paul slid off the couch in front of his brother, reached up and unbuttoned his pants. Patrick lifted his hips and helped Paul slide his pants and boxers down past his knees. Paul leaned up to take off his shirt, looked down to see his Patrick's growing manhood. Patrick scooted to the edge of the couch, spreading his legs and giving his brother full access to his lower half. Paul reached up with both hands and wrapped one around Patrick's now fully erect member and the other to caress his clean shaven ballsack. Paul paused when he noticed his brother's shave job. Focusing his attention on massaging Patrick's balls, Paul leaned in close and breathed in the clean scent of soap from the recent shower. Having had his own balls licked by more than one girl, he began to run his tongue around Patrick's smooth scrotum. Eliciting a groan from his brother, Paul ran his tongue up the length of Patrick's shaft. Noticing that Patrick was a bit longer than Nick, he worked his way to the tip where his stroking had elicited the sweet precum that he'd been longing for. Paul savored his brother's flavor, noting the minor differences between him and Nick. He rolled his tongue around Patrick's thick cockhead as he began to suck in earnest. Running his hand down under Patrick's balls, he began to massage the sensitive area as he had done with Nick. Dragging his lips back down to Patrick's balls, Paul drew one sensitive organ into his mouth and gently lapped and sucked, then to the other, repeating the ministrations. Patrick drew up his legs opening up his groin for further exploration. Paul's fingers slid further back and grazed his brother's hypersensitive puckered hole. Patrick groaned loudly at this touch, encouraging Paul to go further. Paul licked down and around Patrick's scrotum and licked gently towards his tight butthole.

"Oh, God, bro. You are amazing at this." Patrick pulled his legs back further.

"I'm gonna lick your asshole, Paddy." Paul's tongue flicked out and brushed his brother's pucker. Growing bolder, Paul increased the pressure on Patrick's asshole as he continued to stroke his cock.

Replacing his tongue with his finger, teasing Patrick by pushing slightly into his ass, Paul returned to sucking Patrick's long cock, intent on making his brother cum, anxious for the prize of sweet saltiness. If he came as much as he did in the shower, Paul was in for a treat. Feeling Patrick's butthole tighten slightly around his probing finger and his balls contracting in his palm, Paul knew his brother was close to cumming. He locked his lips around his brother's cockhead as Patrick's shaft began to pulse. Patrick's cock throbbed as it spurted mouthful after mouthful of cum into his brother's waiting mouth.

"Oh, Christ. Yes, Paul. Ah..." Patrick moaned.

Paul ravenously gulped the warm cum out of his brother's cock, continued to massage Patrick's balls and tease his butthole until he'd wrung the last drops out of his balls.

Paul leaned back savoring the taste of his brother on his lips and tongue and Patrick straightened up on the couch.

"God, I needed that" Paul said.

"Me too." Patrick leaned forward slightly. "Looks like you could use one, too."

"You don't have to do this. I can just jerk off or something." Paul hesitated.

"I don't mind. I'd like to try. Might open up some new possibilities. Can't promise how I'll do." Patrick moved to help Paul stand directly in front of him. He unbuckled Paul's belt and pulled his jeans open. A large, dark spot of precum stood out prominently on Paul's boxers. Reaching for the waistband, Patrick carefully lowered them over Paul's aching cock. Once off, Patrick reached up and gingerly wrapped his fingers around the shaft. Patrick leaned forward.

"Like this?" Patrick let his lips slide over Paul's cockhead and open as he enveloped the mushroom of Paul's glans.

"Yeah, Paddy. Just like that. I won't last long, I'm so turned on." Paul moaned.

Patrick had a bit more expertise than he was letting on because after just a few minutes of lavishing lips and tongue over Paul's head, Paul's balls began to tighten.

"I'm coming, bro." Paul's dick erupted into his brother's mouth. Patrick, unaccustomed to having someone cum in his mouth, couldn't take the entire load. Cum seeped out around his lips as he fought to swallow his brother's seed as he'd done for him.

"Hmm." Patrick picked up his shirt and began cleaning the excess cum off of his mouth. "I can see how you like that. I could get used to that."

12