College - Semester Break Pt. 03

Story Info
Nick comes to visit Patrick and Paul.
5.2k words
4.68
4.9k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 03/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
r_redstone
r_redstone
109 Followers

The next installment of College - Semester Break

"Oh, yeah...Unggh...finger fuck my ass" Patrick's voice was breathy. Patrick brought up his other leg and lifted himself onto his knees. Spreading his knees, he lowered his head down and hugged the pillow, turning so he could try to see what was happening. Paul moved around to position himself directly behind Patrick using both his tongue and finger to penetrate his ass. With his free hand, Paul reached between Patrick's legs to stroke his cock in pace with his probing. Paul then rolled over onto his back and shimmied between Patrick's knees and once again engulfed Patrick's prick with his mouth, keeping his finger deeply buried in Patrick's tight ass.

Patrick began to gently move his hips in time with Paul's sucking taking over the motion slowly fucking his brother's mouth. Patrick felt the familiar sensation rising in his crotch and increased his pace. Paul sunk his finger as far as he could into Patrick's ass, massaging his prostate, feeling the flow of precum course over his tongue.

"I'm cumming, Pauly." Patrick's cock twitched and lurched as a gush of warm cum streamed into Paul's mouth. He continued to bob and suck until the spasms subsided, swallowing every drop of hot jizz.

After a moment of recovery, Paul slid out from under his brother as Patrick turned to sit with trembling legs on the bed. Patrick folded his hands behind his head and looked towards the desk.

"Hey, Nick. Did you enjoy the show?"

Chapter 1

Nick nearly fell out of his chair when he saw Patrick look directly into the camera and say his name. He fumbled for his mouse and clicked to unmute his microphone. His voice was unsteady.

"Fuck yeah, I did. Easily the hottest thing I've seen in a long time." He switched on his computer's camera and his own face appeared in the small window in the corner of his screen.

From behind Patrick, Paul asked "How did you know?"

"Easy, see that little blue light coming from your webcam. It means you're broadcasting. Simple logic told me ol' Nick would be on the other end." Patrick said with a grin as he opened the lid to Paul's laptop and the Skype window flashed into view. It didn't go unnoticed that Nick was shirtless and no leap in deduction to guess he was nude.

"Shit, I didn't even notice that. So much for a surprise. Are you mad?" Paul sounded worried.

"Not really, I kinda figured, based on your text exchanges that you might try something like that. In fact, it was kinda hot to know I was being watched." Patrick turned back to the camera. "So, you liked it? Did you jerk off watching us suck each other off?"

"I tried to hold out but just couldn't. I came about the same time Paul did." Nick responded.

Patrick and Paul sat next to each other on the bed in full view of the camera. "Well, too bad we missed that." Patrick continued. "Looks like you owe us a show of your own." Patrick elbowed his brother. "Eh, Pauly."

"Fair is fair, Nick. Let's see what you got." Paul added.

"You know what I got, Paul." Nick was already feeling a tingling in his cock, still shiny from the lotion he had used. "Ok, gents, I'll play along."

Nick pushed his chair back and adjusted his camera to get a better, full view. Putting on a show for his best friend and best friend's brother was really getting to him. He made some other adjustments so he could prop up his feet to open access to his sensitive ass and ensure that Paul and Patrick could see what he was doing.

Taking a liberal measure of lotion, he began lubing up his hardening cock, reaching down to coat his balls and, his new-found favorite thing, his asshole, being sure to apply plenty of lotion in that area. As he slowly teased his ass with his left hand, his right began to methodically move up and down the shaft of his fully erect cock.

"Goddamn, that's hot, Nick. I love how you're playing with your ass." Paul's voice came through Nick's speakers.

"Mmm, yeah. I'm already getting hard again." Patrick added.

Nick looked directly into the camera and held his gaze as he continued to put on his lurid show. As he began to slide his finger into his most intimate opening, he could see on his screen Paul and Patrick begin to slowly stroke themselves in the same rhythm he was setting.

"Your ass looks amazing with your finger sliding in and out. Put another finger in for me, Nick." Patrick's voice was heavy.

Nick adjusted himself slightly on his chair and reached further down with his left hand to insert his slick middle finger, joining his pointer, stretching his tight asshole and sending waves of pleasure throughout his midsection.

"Uhh, that feels good." Nick surprised himself as he spoke but did not slow his steady rhythm of pumping his fingers into his ass and stroking his leaking cock. "You guys look so hot jacking off to me."

Paul and Patrick, for the first time since Nick's lewd show began, looked at each other and then down at their straining members. Smiling at each other, they turned their attention to the performance Nick was giving them on the computer screen.

Nick was reveling in the sensation of his probing fingers but suddenly felt the need for something more, something bigger, deeper.

"Hang on, I'll be right back". Nick stood and moved out of view. Paul took advantage of the pause to lean down and run his tongue over Patrick's slick cockhead, lapping up the small drops of precum that were flowing steadily from his slit.

"Oh, man, I love that taste." Paul moaned. Patrick obliged his brother with a firm upward stroke of his cock to produce another, clear drop for Paul's eager tongue.

"I thought I remembered this." Nick reappeared on the screen. In his hand was a pink, realistic-looking dildo about the same size as Nick's own cock. "It was my sister's, but I think she forgot it when she moved out."

"Oh, shit. You're going to fuck yourself with your sister's dildo. That's kinky as fuck." Patrick exclaimed.

"Yes, Nick. That would be so fucking hot." Paul said as he straightened himself up from Patrick's lap.

"Ok, here goes." Nick applied a coating of lotion to his new toy, turned his back on his camera and propped himself up on his knees in his chair. Turning slightly to see how he looked on the screen, he brought the slick, pink toy to his ass, swirling it on his tight pucker to get a feel for the right angle. When he was satisfied, he began to slowly press the fake phallus into his aching hole.

"Oh, god. That feels amazing!" Nick applied a bit more pressure and another inch of the dildo slid in. Nick let the dildo slide back just a little and began to work those first few inches in and out as he grew more accustomed to this new, amazing sensation.

"Nick, I can't take much more of this. That's so hot, I'm gonna cum everywhere!" Paul was increasing his stroking and Patrick was matching his pace.

"Cum with us, Nick. Fuck your ass and stroke your dick. Let's cum together." Patrick breathed.

Nick began to increase his pumping as he reached between his legs to stroke his aching cock. He was soon putting almost the entire dildo in and out with each stroke. He could feel the ring of muscles tighten around the toy and a growing warm sensation envelop his ass.

"God, yes. Here it comes." Nick's cock began to pulsate and wave after wave of orgasm electrified his entire body. His cum was spurting out in rhythm with the pumps of the toy as he drove it as deep as he could into his ass.

"Ah, yes. Oh, fuck." Paul and Patrick were furiously beating off as Nick pounded his ass with the pink toy. At almost the same moment, their dicks began to erupt as hot cum surged and splashed on hands, chests, and legs.

Several moments of heavy breathing, sighs and quiet moans followed as the last twinges of orgasm subsided and the last bits of sticky cum dripped from aching slits.

Patrick spoke first. "That was, without question, the hottest thing I have ever seen." He paused. "If you'd have asked me a couple of days ago if I'd get off on watching a guy toy his ass and jerk off... well, ah, shit, Nick."

Paul looked into the camera at his friend, clearly spent as he gingerly turned and sat down in his cum-covered desk chair.

"Nick, I don't know what to say. That was amazing." Paul said quietly.

"I know what to say, or better yet, do. You're about a four-hour drive away. I'll see you guys tomorrow, about lunchtime." With that, Nick reached over and ended the Skype call.

Chapter 2

Paul and Patrick puttered around the house throughout the late morning, trying to burn off the nervous energy of anticipation of Nick's arrival. Straightening up here and there, snacking anxiously, pacing around the house.

"What are you going to say, what should we do?" Patrick was uncharacteristically fretful. "Are we just gonna hang out or go eat, what?"

"I have no idea. Why don't we let Nick decide when he gets here. He hasn't called, he hasn't answered my texts. All we can do is wait." Paul adjusted himself through his pants. "Shit, I've been mostly hard all morning and my boxers are about soaked from precum."

"Me too, but I don't want to do anything, ya know?" Patrick reached down and gave an over-the-pants rub to his own aching cock.

"I know. We just need to relax until he gets here. I'm going to watch TV for a while." Paul turned and headed into the living room, plopped down on the couch and switched on the TV.

"Let's play XBOX. That'll take our minds off of it." Patrick tossed Paul a controller and switched on the console. "Do we even have any multi-player games anymore?"

Paul scrolled through the menu of downloaded games. "Jeez, Rocket League. I haven't played that in forever. Not since the community became loaded with a bunch of asshole try-hards."

"At least it's multi-player. Let's go." Patrick selected a generic vehicle from the offerings, as did Paul, neither really caring about the gameplay, and started a match.

"Nice save, bro." Patrick conceded as he resigned himself to his second defeat. "I'm going to switch cars and...."

The doorbell interrupted the thought and Paul looked down at his phone. 12:27. The distraction had worked and they managed to kill about a half an hour.

"He's your roommate, you answer the door." Patrick told Paul. "I'll go to the kitchen and get us some beers."

Paul walked to the door trying not to seem too eager to see his friend who just the night before had put on a sexual display the likes of which neither Paul nor Patrick had ever witnessed.

He swung the door open to reveal Nick, standing with a fast food fountain drink in one hand and a backpack slung over the other shoulder.

"Hey, bud." Nick smiled and stepped into the house and gave Paul a hug. Patrick came around the corner and passed the beers around. "Thanks, Paddy. Been a while, right?"

"Yeah, unless you count last night online, I'd guess last Thanksgiving." Patrick was more nervous than he thought he'd be.

"I don't count last night, not exactly. But that does bring me to the first order of business." With that, Nick pushed the door closed behind him, took a big swig of his beer and then dropped to his knees in front of Patrick. He reached up and unbuttoned Patrick's pants and, in one motion, slid them down along with his boxers. Patrick's half-hard cock sprang free as he leaned back against the wall in the entryway to the house.

"God, I've missed a cock in my mouth." Nick practically moaned as he wrapped his lips around the thickening head of Patrick's dick. He expertly ran his lips and tongue along the rim of the bulbous helmet before closing his mouth and working the now fully-hard prick deeper into his mouth. Patrick sighed a throaty sigh as Nick worked more and more of his cock deep into his mouth until Patrick felt Nick's nose push against his abdomen. Nick held this position for a moment, his throat remembering the feeling of being full.

"Oh, fuck, that's good." Patrick's eyes had closed, and a look of bliss covered his face.

"I told you." Paul had been watching his best friend and roommate work his brothers cock into his throat and as Nick began to work a steady pace of bobbing from tip to root, he began to rub himself through his pants.

Nick realized what Paul was up to and without missing a beat, he reached up with his free hand to assist Paul in his massage. Nick backed off of Patrick's cock and took a deep breath. "Oh, I need to taste some cum that isn't my own. C'mon, Paddy. Cum for me." He resumed his rhythm sliding his lips and tongue the length of Patrick's member, not taking him all the way down but savoring the flavors of the unfamiliar cock. Caressing Patrick's heavy balls, Nick was doing everything he could to coax the sweet fluids out.

"Oh, god, yeah, Nick, drink my cum." Patrick tensed on the last words as his orgasm flowed down his cock and into his midsection. The pulsing release of what felt like endless amounts of cum flowed into Nick's greedy mouth. Nick was not about to let even one drop of semen escape his tongue as he swallowed and kept his lips clamped tightly over Patrick's throbbing cockhead. As Patrick's orgasm subsided, Nick gave his cock long, upward strokes, draining every last drop of cum, savoring the taste he'd been missing.

"Oh, yes. That's what I wanted. Feels like it's been forever." Nick was savoring the last bits of cum in his mouth.

"It's been about a week, Nick." Paul's cock was straining against his trousers.

"Still..." Nick turned to Paul. "Let's have another round." He reached up and, as he had done with Patrick, stripped Paul of his pants and boxers. Paul's cock popped up from the waistband and Nick deftly caught it in his mouth. He worked quickly to coat it in a generous coating of saliva and proceeded to deepthroat Paul.

It didn't take very long until Paul was moaning, having been so worked up watching Nick blow his brother. "Shit, Nick. I'm going to cum!" Nick looked up at Paul with his lips resting on the root of Paul's cock and nodded. Holding himself at the base of Paul's prick he felt the familiar twitching of Paul's orgasm. After the first bursts of cum passed down his throat untasted, Nick backed off and let Paul finish his cum in his open mouth as Paul's dickhead rested, cradled by Nick's tongue.

Paul watched his white fluid gush onto Nick's tongue as he grabbed his shaft and coaxed the last drops out into Nick's mouth and Nick closed his lips over the tip to apply a subtle sucking to be sure he got all he could.

Once he'd recovered, Nick stood, satisfied. "Just like old times, cumming on my tongue." He could still tasted the sticky sweetness. "I'm starving. I think you guys owe me lunch, at the very least."

"What about you?" Patrick asked. "Do you need a quick blow, too?"

"I appreciate the offer but, to be honest, I jerked off twice in the car on the drive here. Couldn't get the idea of sucking you two off out of my head so I'm OK for now." Nick picked up his duffle bag and tossed it into the living room.

"Did you pack everything?" Paul asked. "I mean...did you bring it? Your sister's dildo, did you bring it?"

"Shit, no. I totally forgot. Packed in a hurry." Nick sighed. "I suppose we could go get another one, or we could each get one. You have a store in town that sells that sort of thing, right?"

"Yeah! Off the highway not far from the airport. Kinda secluded with a privacy fence blocking the parking lot." answered Patrick, maybe a little too enthusiastically.

"OK, after you guys buy me lunch, we can go there and see what's what." Nick twirled his car keys around his finger and headed to the front door. Paul and Patrick gave each other a glance as they followed him out.

Lunch was surprisingly mundane as conversations went considering all that had recently transpired. Paul and Patrick talked about their parents off on a ski vacation with friends and Nick said his parents didn't care that left to visit Paul since his sister wouldn't be home for Christmas this year but would come in the following week for New Years. So, plenty of time to hang out without any distractions, except for the distraction they were each beginning to think about.

It was about a twenty-minute drive to the adult video store Patrick had specified. They wondered aloud how businesses like this continued to operate with online shopping and seemingly infinite videos on the internet. Once inside, they were surprised to find the shop well-lit, organized and, frankly, well-stocked as it was. Having never been to a store like this, they'd only imagined what they'd find based on stories and how they are portrayed in movies. This was like a store at the mall with departments, wide aisles, samples on display. A handful of other customers wandered the store, individuals, a couple or two, just shopping like they were at Target or the grocery store.

"Not what I expected." Nick broke the silence and pointed. "Over there, looks like what we're shopping for." Nick led the way to the section of the store displaying toys, dildoes, and vibrators of every shape, size and color.

"Quite a selection." Patrick added. They separated a bit to look at all the options. "I'm not sure I'm going to get anything for myself but you guys knock yourselves out."

Paul and Nick met each other in the middle of an aisle, approaching from either end. "That looks like the same thing." Nick pointed to a section on the shelf. "I don't think I want pink, though. But I also don't know what color I would want. I hadn't thought I'd have a preference." He leaned in to speak quietly to Paul. "To be honest, I almost came just by, you know, just with the..." He paused.

"Yeah, just the sensation of the, uh, penetration. Of course, I haven't done anything more than a finger, so..." Paul was not making eye contact with Nick.

"No, more than just penetration, as you put it. It was a different sensation, fullness, yes but also an almost electric jolt. I'm not sure how to describe it." Nick was searching for the words. "I suppose it's a you-had-to-be-there thing." He reached out to the shelf. "This looks good. It's the same basic size and shape as Candace's one but I think I prefer the more flesh-looking color of this one. What do you think." He handed the package to Paul.

"I guess it's fine. Ultimately, it's your decision." Paul handed the box back to Nick. "You're the one who'll be using it."

"What about you? Are you going to get anything? Might be a kick for all three of us to, I dunno, all be doing it at the same time. It'd be hot watching the two of you do that." Nick smiled. Paul was a bit surprised that his usually reserved roommate was being this casual about the situation.

"Maybe. I think I'd go for something not quite as big as that one." Paul reached for a similar dildo, a bit shorter and thinner. "Like this one, maybe. Just to see if I like it."

Patrick had just walked up. "You're getting one, too? Alright, I'm in." He looked over the dildoes that Nick and Paul had picked. "Maybe something in-between the two of you." He turned to the shelf and made his choice. "Didn't have this on my Christmas shopping list!" They laughed as they made their way to the counter to check out.

"Any lube or cleaner today, fellas?" The woman behind the counter asked as easily as if she were asking paper or plastic.

"Oh, yeah. Uh, what do you recommend?" Nick asked.

"Well," she turned to pick up a couple of bottles from the counter behind her "I'd go with this one, a popular water-based lube and this for cleaning. Keeps the latex in good shape for the life of the toy." She slid the two bottles across the counter.

"Perfect. Thanks for your help." Patrick added as she rung up the items, placing them in a discrete, dark plastic shopping bag.

They were relatively quiet for most of the drive home until Patrick broke the silence. "So, Nick, what was it like? You know, doing that with the toy?"

r_redstone
r_redstone
109 Followers
12