College - Semester Break Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, now, we are talking about it without saying the words. Yesterday on the computer, we were all about fucking asses and cumming and considering what we're headed home to do, but now we're suddenly too shy to talk about it. Anyway, I was telling Paul in the store that I damn near came just from fucking myself, without even stroking my dick. Like an electric sensation deep in my ass. It was incredible." Nick shocked himself a little with his response.

"So, a prostate orgasm? I'd heard about, read about them but didn't really know what it meant until you said that." Patrick continued. "Your prostate can be very sensitive, almost like a g-spot for guys. That must have been what you felt. When Pauly was fingering me yesterday, I definitely felt a tingle. I don't know if I would cum just from that, but it felt good."

"I almost did and want to try again. Fuck, guys, we really need to get back to the house. I'm about to rip through my pants." Nick was practically bouncing in the back seat.

They arrived back at the house and quickly carried their purchases in. They each took their toys out and began to read the information on the packaging.

"It recommends that we clean them before the first use and, naturally, after each use." Paul observed.

"Christ, too clinical. Let's get them ready and then get to it." Nick was prying the box open and heading to the kitchen sink.

"Not here." Paul stopped him. "Upstairs in the bathroom between our bedrooms. Then we can go into my room..." He trailed off.

The trio walked up the stairs and dutifully began cleaning their new toys. Glancing at each other in the mirror as they hovered over the sink, each could see the impending excitement clearly tenting their pants. Now thoroughly cleaned, they headed into the bedroom and, without ceremony, got undressed.

"How do we start?" Paul asked.

"Well, you guys got to watch me, so, to start, I'm going to watch you." Nick turned Paul's desk chair around, sat down and pointed at Paul's bed.

Patrick and Paul each climbed onto the bed, set their toys aside and turned toward each other. As if by some unheard signal, they turned themselves into a sixty-nine, each expertly taking the others cock into their mouths. After a minute or two, Paul rolled onto his back, pulling his brother to straddle his face as he continued to suck. Patrick didn't miss a beat and kept Paul's cock in his yearning mouth. Paul tilted his head slightly to remove Patrick's member and brought his mouth to Patrick's heavy balls, licking and pulling them with his lips. With just a bit of guiding pressure on Patrick's hips, he angled himself so he could probe his brother's dark ass with his tongue. Patrick felt the pressure, moaned onto Paul's cock and began his on ministrations on Paul's pucker.

"Fuck, yeah. That's what I wanted to see." Nick sat back in the chair and slowly stroked his cock, urging the clear precum out, collecting it on his finger and applying it to his tongue.

After a few more minutes of rimming, with the occasional return to cocksucking, the brothers rolled off of each other. Paul reached first for his new toy and coated it with the lube, using his fingers to apply some of the lube to his well-rimmed asshole. He passed the lube to Patrick who did the same.

"Turn your asses towards me. I want to see all of this." Nick scooted the chair a bit closer to the bed.

Paul and Patrick obeyed and both holding their legs aloft, brought their toys to their soft entrances. With a little probing and searching for the best angle, the brothers slide the first inches of their dildoes in, each letting out a quiet moan in the process. Inch by careful inch, Patrick and Paul slid their toys deeper and deeper into their asses until they reached the base. Paul put his hand over the base of the toy and made slow circles, reveling in the sensation. Patrick withdrew his toy almost all the way out and, a bit quicker than the first, pushed it home again. This pattern kept up for a bit until Nick couldn't control himself. He stood and went first to Paul, replacing Paul's hand with his own and continued to manipulate the dildo as Paul had been. He then leaned down and engulfed Paul's cock, dripping with precum into his mouth. Nick then withdrew Paul's toy just a bit and began to fuck him gently while bobbing his mouth on Paul's prick in rhythm with the toy.

"Oh, god, Nick. Please, yes, just like that, oh." Paul was in ecstasy. Nick briefly glanced up at Paul, smiling internally. He increased his pace just slightly and could feel the ring of Paul's ass tightening around the toy. "Oh, oh, oh, that's it, Nick. God, yes." Paul's body tightened and his cock began to throb in orgasm. Pulse after pulse pumped cum into Nick's eager mouth as he held Paul's cockhead suctioned by his lips and continued to pump the toy in his ass. Soon the throbbing subsided, and Nick straightened. He moved to hover over Patrick who'd been watching wide-eyed, mouth agape. Perfect, thought Nick as he leaned closer to Patrick's head and began to let the warm, heady cum leak in a stream from his mouth into Patrick's. Initially surprised, Patrick opened his mouth wider to receive the prize. Not wanting to give up all of the sweet cum, Nick rolled the viscous fluid in his mouth before swallowing a portion of it. He then moved down to coat the head of Patrick's cock with his brother's semen, Nick using as lube to help slide Patrick deep into his throat.

Paul turned onto his side to watch as he continued to hold his dildo fully in himself. Nick, now having taken control of Patrick's toy, was pumping it quickly in and out of Patrick's ass. Nick pulled himself back off to the tip of Patrick's prick and then back down his throat, held himself there for a moment and repeated the process. Like his brother, Patrick's ass began to clamp down on the penetrating dildo as his orgasm approached. Feeling this, Nick backed off, took a deep breath and slide all the way down Patrick's cock. As soon as he reached the base, Patrick began to shoot waves of cum deep into Nick's throat.

"Aah, no, ahh, yes." Patrick writhed as he came. In moments, the spasms subsided and Nick could feel Patrick softening in his mouth. The last bits of cum Nick greedily slurped from Patrick's sensitive slit.

"Holy shit, that felt good, just the right pressure on my prostate. Really set me off." Patrick was still breathing heavily. "I don't think I'll ever be the same. I'm going to want that all the time."

"What about you, Nick?" Paul asked. "I think it's your turn."

"Yes, it is, gents. Here we go." Nick turned to pick up his newly purchased toy off the desk and climbed onto the bed with Patrick and Paul. Good thing it was a queen-sized, or it'd be far too crowded for comfort. Nick applied a liberal amount of lube to the head of his anatomically correct dildo and a bit to his fingers which found their way down to his craving asshole. Positioning himself on his knees, he maneuvered the dildo so he could slowly sink down, riding the toy. He established a slow and steady rhythm, keeping his hands on his thighs, deliberately avoiding stroking his iron-hard prick.

"Oh, yeah. That's really hitting the spot." Nick moaned. He lowered himself down as far as he could, fully penetrating his ass with the toy, held himself there for a moment, and then resumed his tempo. After a few moments of riding the toy, Nick leaned forward, holding the toy fully embedded, until he was face down, ass up. He firmly gripped the end of the fake phallus and began to thrust its entire length into his tight ass.

"Oh.... Fuck me..... that's it" Nick groaned lewdly. He made a minor adjustment to the angle of his penetration to enhance the contact with his now-throbbing prostate. Patrick and Paul were mesmerized by the display. They both noticed a steady stream of pre-cum pouring from Nick's cock.

"Ah, I'm so close but I can't focus and fuck myself at the same time. Paul, please pound my ass with my toy, just like this." Nick demonstrated the technique a few times as Paul reached up to take control of the toy. "Oh, god, yes. Paul, fuck my ass." Nick was trembling.

Both Paul and Patrick kept switching their gaze from Nick's ass easily swallowing the dildo to his cock flowing with precum. Nick's back arched downward as a deep moan emerged from his throat. "Aaahgh." He groaned long and low as his cock began to twitch violently. Cum shot from his dick in thick ropes that hit the bed with such force, they splashed, sending cum everywhere. Nick rolled his head down and opened his mouth wide, and with a free hand, angled his cock so the bursts of cum landed on his eager tongue. All the while, Paul continued to thrust the dildo, angling for Nick's prostate. It seemed like the cum would never end, but after a few more gushes, much of which Nick was able to lap up, his orgasm subsided.

Nick slowly straightened himself, laying on his side, letting the dildo slide freely from his ass. Soon, his breathing returned to near normal. All stayed silent for a time.

Patrick broke the spell. "Prostate orgasm?"

"I guess so." Nick said sleepily.

"I want one, too." Patrick smiled. "And I think I know how I'm going to get it." He gestured towards his brother's lap, indicating Paul's hard cock.

"Maybe we should sleep on it. But I'm down if you are." Paul grinned.

12