College Sissy Pt. 02

Story Info
Sissy goes back for more.
1.7k words
4.62
15.3k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaceyLore
LaceyLore
43 Followers

All parties involved are over 18 years of age, all acts described are between adults.

It had been a month since I had gone to see "Buck". I thought about it every day. For the first week I was still angry about the whole thing. Ashamed that I went through with it, mad at how stupid I was, furious over how I was treated, etc. The week after that... I couldn't stop touching thinking about it. Sometimes up to four times a day. The ecstasy I felt during, his hands holding me in place, the way he demeaned me. I was as turned on as I was confused. The next two weeks I vacillated over and over about reaching out. I thought he might, maybe come around and want me again, where I could set terms, but no. I checked my messages everyday and nothing. Finally, I caved.

"Hey"

"Sup?

"I was wondering if you might be free again?"

"You can come by anytime, but the laundry rooms open at 9 and close at 9, so figure it out.

"What are you talking about?"

"Sissy, if you're going to come over, you need to clean up the mess you made, simple as that"

"Omg is this about the blanket still??? Fuck you man."

"It's here when you need it"

I went back to furious again.

I cannot believe him. I'm doing him a service and he expects me to be his maid?! Fuck that! What a fucking douche bag!

Well, again. Could have gone better.

Another two weeks went by. Midterms came and went, but I didn't. I don't feel as much of an urge when I am stressed. But, eventually I got all my grades back and they were satisfying. Then, it hit me like a ton of bricks the next day, I really wanted to get fucked again. I looked, same as last time, and had the same results. No one I was interested in, or felt comfortable with.

"When can I grab it."

"Now is fine, but I have company. They'll be gone in an hour."

"Okay."

Yes, I caved again. And even worse, I was meeting his demands. But company? Was he with friends? Or fucking someone else? I guess it didn't matter, I would go after they left. An hour or so later, I knocked on his door, he opened and handed me the crumpled up blanket, and closed the door. I sighed, knowing I would have to go and pick up my detergent because he didn't provide any. As I walked around with the blanket, I felt like everyone was watching me, judging me, when they couldn't possibly know what I was doing. Unless of course, "Buck" entertained frequently and everyone knew what he had his sissys do for him. I really hoped that wasn't the case.

About two hours later I was finished, and headed back upstairs. I knocked, ready to present a now clean and folded blanket to Buck, still warm from the dryer. He opened the door, again in his boxers.

"Good sissy. Come in."

I hadn't said that was what I wanted, but I guess it was implied. I sheepishly walked inside. The pad was still on the floor, along with another blanket on top. I guess he had a few to cycle through, it both made sense and angered me that he didn't even NEED the blanket washed, but instead made me clean it for the sake of it. I set the blanket I washed on the bed.

"Nuh uh, that goes over there."

He pointed to a shelf with other linens. I placed it where instructed.

"Good. Alright, to business. Strip, get in position. I'll be right back."

He left, heading to the bathroom I guessed. I did as I was told and waited. I heard him pissing, like a garden hose for a minute before coming back. He walked back in the room, and like last time, he lubed up before pushing into me. It was pleasurable from almost the very beginning, and I made sure to moan like he liked from the last time, not wanting him to slow down.

"That's a good sissy, moan just like that."

It didn't bother me as much anymore, I wasn't into it per say, but just going along with his thing was fine as long as it got me to where I needed to go. I kept moaning, as he kept pumping exactly where I needed it, and I inched closer to a sissygasm again.

"Oh fuck! Right there! Fuck I'm so close!" I shouted.

"Mmmm....Sissy is really liking it! That's my girl, beg for it!"

"Fuck me!"

"Hmmm... we'll work on that."

After a few more good pumps, I came on the new blanket, and while I shook, he came into me again. He pulled out and started to clean up. I just laid there in bliss for a while. Eventually he swatted my ass.

"Sissy, time to go. You cleaning this blanket now, or next time?"

"Uhhh...really? I still...can I do it next time? I'm tired..."

"That's fine, but you will before next time, got it?"

"Got it."

"Got it what?"

"What?"

"Call me Sir, sissy."

"Oh, uhhh...yes Sir?"

"That's better. Alright, see you next time."

And with that he closed the door on me. I didn't even have my shirt on. Again, I was left as confused as I was satisfied. It did feel great, but I was going by "sissy" and calling someone "Sir"? I agreed to wash another blanket...and I was basically already set up for another session? How did this happen after only meeting twice?

The next week was like a haze. I jerked off plenty to what had happened with Buck, now Sir, but was still unsure of how I really felt. It was pleasurable, yes, but I didn't know how I felt about the rest. Really I just signed up for someone who could stimulate my g-spot enough for me to cum, and that was it. A 5 / 10 girl with a vibrator a couple too many cats would have been enough for me two months ago, but now I have a "Sir", who expects me to do his laundry, and who calls me sissy. I get fucked by him, and he cums inside me. What was happening? When was this a thing for me? And why was I starting to like it?

After that week I message similarly to before, asking when I could pick up the blanket. This time he said right away, so I went upstairs. When he answered the door, he handed me the blanket like before, but he gave me instructions.

"Once you have it in the wash, come back here. Something a little different today, understand, sissy?"

"Uhhh...okay..."

"What was that?"

"Umm, yes Sir." I whispered.

"Good sissy, go on now."

I was really nervous about what Sir had planned.

Does he have another guy in there? Are we going twice? Is his roommate back?

I was so nervous I thought about just dipping. But something made me go back upstairs after the load was started. I put the blanket with my clothes to save time. I slowly knocked on his door, gulping as i did.

What am I doing? This is crazy!

I was almost as nervous as the first time I went to his door. Sir opened the door again, and ushered me inside. He sat in his computer chair and faced me.

"On your knees, here."

"But...what for?"

"What do you think, sissy? Don't question me."

"I don't...that's not really my thing..."

"It is now. If you still want this magic touch, and being my sissy, this is now something you do, understand? I know you're enjoying both."

"I..."

"And what do you say to me, sissy?"

"...yes Sir..."

"Atta girl. Strip. On your knees."

I slowly got undressed, this time he watched. Eventually I found myself on my knees in front of him. This is insane! Say no! Leave! I thought. But, instead I sat there waiting. He took down his boxers and I got to see his cock for the first time fully erect. Instead of disgust my mouth watered of all things. I gulped, and he took my head and moved it closer to his. I resisted a little, but he just used more force until his cock was in my mouth. It tasted kinda like what I smelled like after working out, not bad, just musky. I was frozen, and didn't know what to do. Sir moved my head a little and it dawned on me what I was supposed to be doing, outside of what was happening to me. I started bobbing up and down a bit.

"No teeth...suck more...no. Teeth....open your throat...I said no teeth...play with your tongue. NO. TEETH." He coached me.

I tried my best to emulate what I had seen in pornos, but mostly I was just shy and felt like a deer in the headlights. Eventually he just took over and facefucked me. It was gentle in comparison to what I had seen, I barely gagged thankfully. I think he was just tired of me being to inexperienced. Sir then held me in place.

"Alright, get ready to swallow, sissy."

Swallow?!? I didn't sign up for that!

I looked up and shook my head no, without getting his cock out of my mouth.

"Look, you can either swallow, or get it on your face, and you aren't cleaning up here. Your choice."

I panicked and tried to move but his grip was tight. I felt like a horse in reins accepting being ridden, and I stayed put.

"Atta girl."

He had me suck for a little while longer before he shot his load into my mouth, and held me in place. I thought I was going to gag again, but it wasn't that bad. The taste was fine, just odd. I swallowed, as desired. Once he was sure he I had, he let me go.

"That was not bad, for a beginner. Def going have to train you to suck cock better, sissy."

"Sir I don't know about that...I just really want my...sissygasms..."

"And you'll get them, sissy. But now you're a little cocksucker, too. Got it?"

"...yes, Sir..."

"Good. Now go fetch the blanket. You'll get your sissygasm when you get back."

LaceyLore
LaceyLore
43 Followers