College Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Izaya
Izaya
91 Followers

"Alright slave," Celine said with a flourish, "undress me."

Abigail looked up nervously. She still remembered the 'no standing' rule, but she didn't see how she could take off Celine's top while still kneeling. "M-may I stand up, Goddess?"

Celine sighed and rolled her eyes. "Yes, you can stand up now."

Abigail stood and carefully picked up the bottom of Celine's shirt. She lifted upward, trying to avoid touching the teen's bust as she pulled the shirt over her head.

"Alright, bra next," Celine said, turning around to let Abigail access the clasp. As Abigail undid the bra and passed her arm around Celine's front to hand herself the rest of the bra, Celine grabbed Abigail's wrists in front of her and stepped back, pressing them both against the wall. Now Abigail was stuck between the wall and her captor, her tits pressed against Celine's back.

"Mmmm, getting a bit handsy there, huh?" Celine said slyly, forcing Abigail's hands onto her breasts. Abigail, panicking from being trapped by the shirtless girl, kept her hands stiff and resisted the motion of Celine's arms, which were trying to get her to fondle her breasts.

Celine leaned her head back so that she was speaking into Abigail's ear. "C'mon now, do you not like my tits? If you don't play with me, I might get offended."

Abigail gulped. The last thing she wanted to do was fondle the girl that had forced her to eat dog food and crawl around like a pet, but at the moment she didn't really have a choice. Reluctantly, she grabbed Celine's round breasts and did her best to massage them. As she worked her hands into the mounds, she noticed that although they felt similar to her own, they were a bit softer and slightly smaller.

Celine moaned soflty as her slave continued to service her breasts. She pressed backwards harder against Abigail, grinding her ass into the girl's hips. Abigail felt Celine's nipples go hard beneath her hands, so she focused on stroking them lightly with her fingers, teasing them in what she hoped was a seductive manner.

Celine leaned back and spoke again. "See, you're getting the hang of this pretty nicely. Now finish undressing me, bitch."

Glad to be done groping the girl, Abigail moved her hands down to Celine's running shorts and began wiggling them downwards, letting them drop after they got past the thighs, revealing a pair of pink lace panties underneath. She tried to repeat the motion for the panties, but Celine pressing harder against her made the action more difficult. Her back still pinned against the wall, she had finally managed to bring the underwear off her roommate's hips when Celine grabbed her hand and pressed it against her awaiting slit. Abigail was surpised to find it not only shaven, but also dripping wet.

"Now touch me like you'd touch yourself," Celine moaned out.

Abigail had played with herself before in the past, but had certainly never touched another girl like this before. Still a virgin, she wasn't familiar with pleasuring another person, and wasn't sure how to approach this. She decided to do the same long, rhythmic strokes that had worked on Savannah earlier. Her fingers gently passed between Celine's lips, venturing down to tease the dripping opening before circling back to stroke the girl's clit at the top. Her job was made easier as Celine continued to grind her hips, alternating between pounding Abigail into the wall and pressing against her fingers harder against her slit. Soon, Abigail's fingers were slick with cum.

"Mmmm, I could have you do this all day, you fucking tease," Celine said. "Buuuut..." She grabbed Abigail's hand again, interrupting her. "I haven't forgotten, there's still a whore I need to punish." She brought the girl's hand up to her face. "Now lick yourself clean and we'll begin."

Reluctantly, Abigail leaned forward and stuck her fingers into her mouth, licking off a surprising amount of smooth, sticky cum. It tasted slightly sweet, not unlike Savannah's. She hurried to swallow all of it and finish licking her fingers clean. As she did, Celine let go of her hand and stepped forward, finally releasing her. She gestured to the floor.
"On your back, hands to your sides."

Abigail complied. She didn't know what Celine had planned, but given that her only other punishment was a bare ass spanking, this couldn't be good.

Celine took a seat on top of Abigail's waist. Using her legs, she pinned Abigail's arms to her side, leaving the girl trapped and helpless. Abigail could feel the warm wetness of her roommates pussy on her stomach. Her skin felt soft and smooth where it contacted her own. She looked up at the naked girl towering over her as Celine reached forward and grabbed a handful of Abigail's tits. She tried to avert her eyes as her enormous tits were groped by the perky girl pinning her down.
"Nuh uh uh girl. You better look at me while I do this," Celine said. "And this is punishment for not thanking me, so you better thank me for these."

"Um. Thank you for touching me Goddess."

Celine laughed. "You're too cute. No, we're not at the punishment yet."

She stopped fondling Abigail's breasts. With a smile, she reached back and slapped her left tit.

"Owww! Thank you Goddess!"

"Now that was one. Make sure you count out each one or I'll have to start over."
Celine slapped the other tit, just as hard.
"Nnggh! Two, thank you Goddess!"

She continued the onslaught. Celine kept alternating sides, each mound still jiggling from the previous hit when it was struck again. With so much surface area to work with on Abigail's D cups, she made sure to redden each square inch of skin. Despite her best efforts to keep still, Abigail began to squirm as the pain of each hit built upon the soreness before it. Her tits were on fire, and she was sobbing between yelps, tears running freely off her face.

Slap!

"Thirty-two, thank you Goddess!"

Slap!

"Thirty-three, thank you Goddess!"

Slap!

"Thirty-four, thank you Goddess!"
Slap! Slap!

"Thirty-five, thank you Goddess!"

Celine stopped. "Oops, you missed one there. Guess we'll have to start over."

"H-how many do w-we have to do, Goddess?" Abigail stuttered out, still crying.

"Hmmm, it's not that easy, slut. When we get to the number I have in mind, we'll stop. That's it. Until then, you better make sure to count correctly."

Celine began the tit spanking anew, striking just as hard as before.
"OnethankyouGoddess! TwothankyouGoddess! ThreethankyouGoddess!" Abigail blurted out her counts quickly this time. She fell into a rhythm of yelps as the slaps became more regularly spaced. Her breasts still hurt like hell, but she was able to zone out and focus on the numbers instead of the pain.

"NineteenthankyouGoddess! TwentythankyouGoddess!" Even with her mental efforts to ignore the pain and focus on something else, the pain just kept growing, and it was almost unbearable. She writhed underneath Celine with every hit, desperate to break free, but her squirming just left her more frustrated.

"ThirtyseventhankyouGoddess! ThirtyeightthankyouGoddess! Agghhh FUCK!" Abigail yelled, trying to find some release from the mounting fiery pain in her chest. "ThirtyninethankyouGoddess! Nnnggg! FourtythankyouGoddess AHH FUCKING SHIT!" Abigail closed her eyes to wince again for the next hit, but none came.

"There we go, finally made it to fourty," Celine said. She reached forward and grabbed handfuls of her slaves tits, kneeding them slowly. Her fingertips wandered towards the nipples, rubbing and teasing them until they were hard again. Abigail was still panting hard, and moaned softly as her abused breasts were fondled. Celine smiled. "Alright, now it's shower time. Get up!"

She dismounted Abigail, finally letting the poor slave stand and rub her pained breasts. Celine readied the shower, and Abigail reluctantly followed her in. As she stepped into the bathtub and shut the glass door behind her she quickly realized how little space was available for the two of them. Celine had to step carefully to give Abigial access to the showerhead. She had hoped that the water would help soothe her tits, but unfortunately the water was too hot and contributed to the pain even more. Still, the shower was refreshing after a day of such degradating and dirty acts. She allowed herself a moment of calm as the water washed over her.

Her peace was quickly shattered as Celine grabbed Abigail's naked body and slammed it against the shower wall. "Look," she said, bringing her face up close to Abigail's, "I was gonna do this whole song and dance where we lather each other up in soap, and sensually and erotically massage each other. But I don't have time for that shit."
Celine kissed Abigail deeply, pressing even harder against the young brunette. Celine's tongue forcefully explored the inside of Abigail's mouth as the squirmed against the wall. She didn't want to enjoy the kiss, but there was still something pleasurable about the warm, wet body pressed against her combined with the soft pressure of Celine's tongue inside her mouth. After several long seconds, Celine pulled out of the kiss.

"Now I want you to finish what I had you start. Get on your knees so I can fuck your face."

Abigail carefully slid down to her knees, her back still facing the wall. Before she could ready herself, Celine shoved her pussy into the girl's face. Thankfully, little foreplay was needed as Celine was still wet from the forced fingering of earlier. If anything, spanking Abigail had made her pussy drip even more.

Abigail stuck out her tongue and began licking Celine's slit. Even with the water from the shower pouring onto her, she could distinctly taste the girl's musk. She tried to keep the same deliberate rhythm that had worked before.

"Mhhmmmm..." Celine groaned. "That's a good little slut." She pressed her hips harder into Abigail's face, forcing the girl's head against the tile wall. With water streaming down onto her face, Abigail had to keep her eyes shut. As the hiss of water drowned out most of her hearing, Abigail became acutely aware of her other senses. She could feel all of Celine's soft pussy as she navigated it with her tongue. Her tormentor quivered every time Abigail's tongue passed over her engorged clit. Celine was grinding her hips, pressing her warm crotch against Abigail's face. Abigail reached up to steady herself, inadvertently grabbed ahold of Celine's thick thighs.

"Ah fuck," Celine said, "I'm almost there. Oh God, stick a finger up my ass."

Abigail was taken aback by the sudden request, but since she was currently being facefucked in a shower by a girl who could ruin her whole life, she didn't have much of a choice. Tentatively, she reached around and found Celine's bud with one hand. Working her way in with her pointer finger, she found the hole to a bit looser than she had expected. When she got up to her second knuckle, Celine's moans got even louder.

"Fuck yes, fuck me just like that," she cried out. Abigail transitioned to flicking her tongue across Celine's clit as she pumped her finger in and out of her ass. Celine shuddered as she came, humping Abigail's face painfully hard. Her tits still sore, Abigail's eyes began watering up in pain again. Finally, the orgasm subsided. Celine pulled her fucktoy up roughly by her hair.

"That's a good girl. Now lick your fingers clean and let's finish cleaning up."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After their shower, Celine led Abigail back to her room and ordered her to lie on her back on the floor.

"Now it's time to say goodnight, but I have a special surprise for you before we do." Celine unlocked the wooden chest and pulled out two binderclips and a roll of duct tape. She leaned over Abigail and placed her mouth over her tit, flicking the nipple slowly with her tongue. She reached up with her hand and began rolling the other nipple between her fingertips. Abigail blushed as a mix of pleasure and pain emanated from her breasts. She tried hard to not moan aloud as Celine began to nibble lightly on her nipples. Despite being objectified and enslaved, she couldn't help but enjoy this.

After several minutes of teasing, Celine looked up at her and grinned. "Time for your surprise," she said, as she clammped the first binder clip onto Abigail's hardened nipple. Abigail yelped and squirmed from the pain. After taking a second to adjust to the shock, she realized that according to the twisted rules Celine had laid out, a "thank you" was probably in order.

"Thank you Goddess," Abigail said.

"Ah, what a good girl, you remembered this time! Now beg me for the other one."
"Please Goddess," Abigail said reluctantly, "please clamp my other nipple."

"Hmm, not quite. You're a smart girl, you know what I want. I'll give you another shot. Beg."

"Please clamp my nipple Goddess. I've been a bad girl and I need to be punished."
"Now that's a bit better. Tell me how you liked it in the shower."
Abigail knew that Celine really wanted her to degrade herself. "I really liked it when you fucked my face Goddess. Thank you for letting me touch your beautiful body. I love it when you spank my tits like that."
"And were you turned on?"

Abigail blushed again. It was hard to tell in the shower, but she thought she felt herself get a bit wet when she was on her knees eating out Celine.
"Yes Goddess, it turns me on to please you. I get wet when you punish me."

"Well, you asked for it," Celine said as she clamped on the second binder clip. Abigail suppressed a pained cry as it bit down harshly onto her swollen nipple. "Now get on your knees and turn around."

As Abigail got up, Celine grabbed both her wrists and pressed them behind her back. She began duct taping her wrists together tightly, and finished by forcing Abigail's hands into fists and duct taping them shut. When she was finished, her arms were stuck behind her back, and both hands were wrapped in round balls of duct tape, removing the ability to use her fingers. She was led into the dog crate once again, each movement shaking the clips and sending more pain through her already sore tits. She lied down awkwardly on her side, not wanting to put weight direclty onto her chest or her arms.

Celine smiled as she shut off the lights and shut the door behind her. "Good night, slut."

Izaya
Izaya
91 Followers
12