College Slob to Roommate Sissy Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look up at him terrified as he pulls out his big cock in front of my face. "I couldn't suck your cock Tom, it's too big and I'm not gay" I whimper once again.

"You don't need to be gay boy, just look at you this is what you were meant to be, a little cocksucker for real men like me, you want to look good for men like me so they will let you suck their cocks and make them feel good. That's your purpose don't you see? That is the only way little boys like you get to cum"

I can't believe what Tom has just said but I look at my hairless tan body in sexy lingerie with a dildo up my ass and realise I can't disagree. "Will sucking you really make me cum Tom?" I ask him

"Why don't you find out?"

I close my eyes and lean in, taking Toms head into my mouth I suck on it and realise I love the way it tastes. I take more and more into my mouth, I get about 5" in before I start to really gag and choke on it. Tom puts a hand behind my head and pushes it deeper. He pushes past my entrance of my throat and his cock enters my thin throat tube, as he keeps pushing in, I'm coughing and spluttering but revelling in the feeling of his amazing cock down my throat. Once he is all the way in he pulls back out and starts slowly going back in, repeating this over and over again. I get so horny from this and start bouncing up and down on the dildo I've just been sitting on again.

Tom speeds up even more until he is fully fucking my throat, by this time i am handling him much better and can take most of his 9" cock without gagging on it. His cock feels amazing and I'm so hard and ready to explode. I still can't cum for some reason. All of a sudden Tom pushes deep into my throat and as I feel his cock expand in my throat I know he is ready to cum and I can't wait to taste his seed. Just before he explodes Tom throws his head back and screams out "CUM NOW BOY!!!"

I feel amazing as a wave of pleasure rushes through my body and I have the biggest most amazing orgasm ever and blow my load, shooting all over the kitchen floor. While I'm cumming, Tom is filling my throat at the same time with his hot sweet seed. I swallow him down and love the taste of his cum.

We both come down from the high of our orgasms slowly, Tom pulls me off the dildo that was impaling me. He looks at the mess I made on the floor in disgust.

"Clean up your mess boy, get down and lick up all that cum now!" Tom tells me. I'm a little surprised by this but I get down on my knees and suck up all my cum off the floor, swallowing it down and making sure the floor sparkles when I'm done.

I get up and hug Tom, he whispers in my ear "you know I love the way you licked that up just now, you looked like such a filthy boy down there."

I fell into Tom asleep and ready for his next suggestions. I wake up and give Tom a big hug thanking him for letting me suck his big cock and have an amazing orgasm. The rest of the day flew by in a euphoric haze.

I woke up the next morning and went to all my classes, I found it really hard to focus all day, information just not getting into my brain. After classes I had football training. I went back to the room to grab my bag and ran off to training.

I got into the locker room and was running late so it was empty. I hurried in and opened my bag to get dressed, my jaw dropped when inside I found a pair of tight pink football shorts, a pink and white sports bra and a white top, with pink trim and pink capped sleeves, which was cropped just above my belly button. The final items in the bag were a pair of knee high pink and white striped socks and white football boots.

I couldn't believe what was in my bag or know how it got there but I was really excited at how cute I would look as I pulled it on. I ran out to join the rest of the team doing warm ups on the oval. I walked onto the oval and was met by 30 jaws dropped as they stared at me. No one said anything, the coach was on the field and probably would have punished anyone ridiculing a team mate - being a University team, inclusivity was very important. Training was still really hard, I found I was being tackled a lot more than usual and for some reason I just couldn't kick straight.

We got back into the locker room and the guys formed a circle around me. One guy looked at me and said "so what the fuck happened to our greatest goal kicker? How did you become such a sissy?" They started jeering and I didn't know what to say. Then the captain of the team stepped up and told me that he was kicking me off the team, not because of my look but because I couldn't kick straight any more. Before I could speak he told me that he was appointing me as the teams locker boy, meaning it was my job to wash all the boys uniforms for them, clean up the locker room before and after training and games and make sure the players all had what they need.

I just looked up at the captain and said I understood and would be happy to just still be a part of the team to help them win games.

The guys all started grinning. The captain said he's glad I understood and that my new uniform for my new role would be in my locker when I got in on Monday but I could start part of my role right now by making sure every guy on the team has what he needs. Not sure at first what he meant by that I soon understood when all the guys were standing there rubbing their crotches. I just slipped down onto my knees and opened my mouth.

The boys all took out their cocks and I went around the locker room and sucked each of them off, taking a load down my throat from every one of them. By the end i had basically lost my gag reflex and was taking their big long man dicks down deep into my mouth and throat more easily. Once I was finished with each of their cocks the captain stripped me to my underwear and looked me up and down hungrily as he pulled me into the shower, a large group of the guys followed him in filling the shower room. He handed me a bar of soap and a cloth and told me to get to work washing down each of their hot bodies.

One by one I shuffled around the room on my knees and washed over every inch of the guys bodies, they felt me up as I did it which felt really great. Once all the guys were gone I went around the room and collected their training clothes they left all over the place and dumped all their gear in the big laundry basket in the corner of the room, knowing I would be dealing with it on Monday. Then I got dressed and went back to the room.

I walked in and Tom was there studying, I was exhausted and crashed down on the couch in my sexy new football gear from training. Tom came over next to me to ask how training was. I told him what happened and he stroked my face and told me he was sorry I got kicked off the team. I told him it was ok, then he asked me how I liked my new role they gave me and if I was ok doing what I did for them tonight and cleaning up for them all the time.

I remembered the way I felt just an hour earlier down on my knees with all these big sexy guys around using me to bring them pleasure. I smiled up at Tom and said "yeah I think it's perfect for me don't you?"

Tom smiled back and said "yeah it really is perfect for you, I'm glad you're happy with it. It suits you much more to be keeping them clean and satisfied than running around in the mud with them like a filthy boy" I woke up 10 minutes later next to Tom and we both sat on the couch studying together but I still had trouble letting information in and even reading was becoming challenging now. I couldn't tell Tom so I just told him I was tired and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and decided that I needed some new clothes to suit my new job even though they have a uniform for me, I felt like I needed to dress the part and be sexier all the time, for the football team, for Tom and for Me. I pulled on some shorts and a t shirt and went to the mall. I went into a designer store to pick out some new clothes.

I picked out some short skirts in a range of colours, feeling sexy as I tried them on. Then I got some little short shorts, some dressier and more casual and some I could work out in. I got some blouses and t shirts, crop tops and singlet tops of various kinds. Then I picked out some cute dresses ranging from really casual dresses to really formal and dressy ones, I even bought a ball gown. Then I went shoe shopping and picked out all kinds of heels and flats to wear. Finally I picked up a few other special outfits I thought Tom might like. I got a little school girl outfit, a cheerleader costume, a maid dress, a sexy nurse costume and a sailor girl costume.

I took all my new clothes home and emptied out my wardrobe, filling it up with my new clothes and putting all my old ones into a garbage bag which I then dropped off at a charity bin. I had officially decided to embrace my new look and start over as a new me. I slipped on a little pink strapless dress with a full tulle skirt and waited on the couch for Tom to get home from work.

He got home a couple of hours later and sat down next to me looking me up and down telling me how sexy I looked and how much he loved my dress. I told him there was more where that came for and showed him my new wardrobe. Tom smiled at me and told me he was really glad I finally decided to upgrade my wardrobe and that I chose such sexy new things to put in it.

Tom said he was tired from class and asked if I'd come to his bed with him and relieve some of his stress. I happily followed him over to bed and he pulled my dress off, leaving me in a bra and panties. Tom kissed me and I layed on top of him and started to kiss him back and make out with him, loving the way his lips felt on mine. Then I slipped down and licked and kissed my way down his chest, I got to his pants and pulled them off, I sniffed his jockstrap in deep and was intoxicated by the smell as I pulled it down with my teeth.

Tom's cock flopped out and hit his stomach, I licked up the underside of it and took him into my mouth. I started sucking Tom's cock and was loving every second of it, every ridge and bump of his veiny shaft as it went down my throat. I took him in deep until my lips were face to face with his pubes. Tom was moaning and talking dirty to me as I sucked him off for 5 minutes until he pulled me up off his cock. I looked up at him pouting because I hadn't gotten his load yet. Tom looked straight into my eyes and just said "sit boy". I looked back at him smiling as I squatted over him and positioned him over my hole, I took him inside me slowly, my ass burning with every inch as he went deep into my hole. I had been using my dildo more the last few days so I wasn't that tight but I wasn't ready for Tom's massive size.

I kept sitting further down until he was all the way inside me. Tom told me to start moving up and down on him and as I did a huge wave of pleasure washed over me making me as horny as ever. His cock felt amazing as it slammed into my prostate over and over again.

Tom started fucking me harder and harder. I was so horny and needed to cum but still couldn't, I just got even hornier than last time this happened with the dildo. Tom moaned loudly and erupted into my ass, coating the walls of my ass with his hot sticky seed. I clenched my hole closed and pulled off Tom's cock. I leaned over Tom and kissed him deeply, thanking him for the fuck. I then asked him if he would jerk me off until I came.

Tom looked at me and stared deep into my eyes. He asked if I loved him. "Yes I do Tom, I absolutely do" I responded. He then asked me if I liked to please him and make him happy? Again I replied that I did, that everything I did was to please him. He asked me would I do anything for him. I was so infatuated with Tom and so horny at that point that I said absolutely.

Tom then surprised me, getting down on one knee on the bed. He took my hand and asked me if I would be his sissy slave, to give up all my rights, my freedom and decision making to be with him, serve him and please him. If I would become nothing more than an object for Tom to use and do whatever was asked of me. I was taken aback in surprise by his request but after the fuck he just gave me I said yes I would be his obedient sissy slave. Tom got a big smile on his face as he kissed me and said "Cum Sissy!"

I unleashed a massive load all over Master's body, it felt amazing and right afterwards I licked it all up and cuddled into Master. Master looked at me and said he is so happy to now own me and have me as his pretty little slave. He told me from now on I was to call him master and only do what he said, that I no longer needed to think for myself unless it was to fill an order he gave me. He also told me he would be withdrawing me from my classes so I could devote myself fully to him, but I would keep my job with the football team. The final surprise Master had for me he pulled out from behind his back. He had me sit up on my knees and he put a little pink collar around my neck which had a small silver heart in the middle with the words 'Tom's Sissy' engraved on it. While his hands were around my neck I heard a little click and I saw a key in Master's hand as he let go of the collar. He had locked it on me so I couldn't get out of it.

Master looked at me and told me he is so happy to have me as a sissy now and not a filthy boy. I went back under and Master gave me one last round of suggestions which cemented my future as his slave forever. I awoke from the trance and fell asleep in my Master's arms.

I woke up the next morning and slipped out before Master woke up. I pulled on a tight little white top and a tiny pink mini skirt with some 5" pink heels. I jumped in the car and went to the mall. I was so happy to now be fully with my Master and entirely devoted to him and wanted to surprise him by finishing my look as a total sissy. I went back to a beauty parlour and had my ears pierced with some little pink studs. I then bought some jewellery, rings, ear rings, necklaces and bracelets. Then I had them give me a makeover and I bought all the makeup they used, having them teach me how to do it as they made up my face.

They shaped my eyebrows, added foundation, concealer, bronzer, contour, blush, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and lipstick. I hardly recognised myself when they were done. They then turned to my chocolate brown straight hair that was now just longer than my shoulders, they died it blond and straightened it properly for me. Finally I had them apply acrylic nails in a bright pink to complete my look. I walked out looking like the image of total femininity and sissiness, so happy with the way I looked now, that I bought two new skimpy little outfits and some new lingerie.

I rushed home to be there when Master woke up, knowing he would be sleeping in on a Sunday. I rushed inside and Master was still sound asleep, I put my new outfits away and when I opened my wardrobe I got an idea to show Master just how much he meant to me. I pulled out the sexy French maid costume I bought earlier in the week. I put it on and went over kneeling beside masters bed and started to wake him with a blowjob. He woke up and creamed in my mouth almost straight away. "Morning Sissy, wow what happened I hardly recognise you? Thanks for waking me up so nice!" He said.

I looked up at him and said "I'm glad you like it Master and I hope you like my completed look! I can feel my brain starting to fade slowly as I lose my capacity to think to just serve you Master and I wanted one of my last acts of individual thought to be used to make myself as sexy a sissy as possible. Do you like it?"

Master looked up at me and told me he was so happy that I would do that for him and that he loves my finished sissy look. He also said he loves my little maid outfit and thinks I should put it to use to clean this place up, and that today is laundry day.

12