College Sluts Taken Ch. 02

Story Info
Two sweet college girls undergo further sexual torment.
2.8k words
4.32
65.8k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A gorgeous, teenage girl had her arms suspended with dark leather cuffs above her head. Sterling soaked up Sabrina's frightened, innocent eyes, the luscious curves of her helpless breasts, and the rounded contours of her hips and thighs. Damn, she made his cock hard all over again, even though only minutes before he'd climaxed inside her heavenly warmth.

"OK, slut. Stay here. I'll be right back." He edged out from underneath Sabrina and pulled one of the iron chests over beside her. After swiveling her around, he sat on the chest and gestured. "Now give me one of your feet."

Sabrina looked at him with mistrustful eyes. "Wh-what are you going to do with them?" she whispered.

"Are you going to be disobedient?" Sterling asked, his voice even and pleasant even as his eyes darkened in warning. Suddenly Sabrina shook her head, proffering one foot onto her captor's lap. Sterling's hands proceeded to mold themselves to her foot, rubbing and caressing like an expert masseuse. The young brunette gasped as unexpected pleasure radiated from her heel and toes.

"Does that feel good, slave?"

"Y-yes Master."

"Tell me something about yourself Sabrina."

"Master?"

"Something. Anything at all. You may speak freely, provided you don't grow tiresome with pleas for me to release you. Other than that, no topic is off limits."

Sabrina hesitated. It was hard to focus. Right beside them her fellow captive, the beautiful athletic blonde named Rachel, had been thrown onto her back and was being fucked hard by Gary, Sterling's accomplice.

Sabrina glanced unavoidably at Rachel's plight. The naked blonde was begging nonstop, her body squirming as Gary's cock invaded it. "Please Sir, uh...uhh...uhhh..." and now she sputtered as Gary's hand closed around her neck. "CN'T BRTH...MMPPH!"

"Listen up bitch. Right now you're being a very difficult fuck. Stop flailing and this can go less painfully. Or do you want me to strangle you? Now I'm going to let up on your neck and you're going to stop struggling."

Gary let up on the blonde's neck, and Rachel took in a desperate gasp of air. "Now I'm going to release your arms, but you're going to keep them above your head as I fuck you. Understand?" With tears making Rachel's eyes glisten, the girl nodded miserably. She placed her cuffed wrists above her head and stared at where their bodies were joined.

Gary pulled out, only to plunge back in to the hilt so that only his testicles were visible as Rachel encompassed him with her heat. "Nice, slut. You're doing great...now spread your legs wider for me." Rachel groaned but obeyed, her body twitching as she felt him penetrate even deeper with each potent thrust.

"You see, slut? Now that we have an understanding this can go so much better," Gary grunted.

Sabrina abruptly felt fingers cup her chin, directing her attention back to Sterling's face. "Are those two lovebirds distracting you or am I boring you?" he asked in dangerous undertones.

Quickly the young brunette shook her head. "No Master! Forgive me. I...I will ask a question, if it pleases you."

"Go ahead."

"How long do you plan to keep us?"

Sterling wagged a finger at her. "Now, now...you're being cheeky, aren't you? I already said the topic of you being released is OFF LIMITS, slut. Tell me something interesting about yourself, or maybe I'll have to find harsher entertainments for you." As Sterling said this he looked down meaningfully at his rejuvenated cock. Sabrina's attention gravitated to his hard point of flesh, and her body tingled with warmth at the thought of that cock inside her again despite the rational side of her brain balking at the very idea of it.

"Whatever you wish, Master." Sabrina racked her brain. What should she tell her crazy, sadistic captor? Before she knew what she was saying, random words just seemed to spill out of her mouth. "I like to snowboard. My parents used to take me to ski resorts up in the Canadian Rockies."

Sabrina's cheeks warmed. How could she talk to this man like he was just an ordinary person? He was a monster! Yet the way his eyes crinkled warmly at her, and the way he was now massaging her other foot, seemed to whittle away at her defenses.

"That's interesting. I'm more of a skier myself, but I admire snowboarders. Snowboarding is the more challenging of the two sports. Then again, I never did do well on the black diamond slopes, never quite had the knack for it." Sterling's hands expertly wove about both of Sabrina's feet now, massaging the top of each foot up to her ankle and then back down to her toes and especially along the arch of each foot.

Sabrina's sigh of contentment was embarrassingly audible throughout the room.

"You see, Sabrina? Not all of your captivity here need be so brutal, provided you choose not to be difficult." Sterling glanced back to the coupling of Rachel and Gary as if to emphasize his point.

Rachel had decided to slowly close her thighs bit by bit to limit the depth of Gary's penetrations. The angry sadist grasped her by the neck again as she mustered the audacity to spit in his face. Face purpling with rage, Gary stood her up with the strength of his fist and elbowed her in the stomach. As the girl doubled over, he took advantage of her temporary weakness to undo the cuffs and re-attach her wrists to a set of dark leather cuffs hanging from the ceiling which matched Sabrina's pair. He then walked behind his now completely helpless slave-girl, spreading her ass cheeks and pulling her bottom up high so that he could spear her tight cunt. Rachel's moans filled the room.

As the loud slap of Gary's balls echoed against the blonde's well-sculpted thighs, Gary groped Rachel's tits like stress balls, squeezing them until she cried out.

"This is what happens to disobedient sluts, but I think I have an even better punishment for you!" he growled. Withdrawing his now slick and glistening cock, Gary walked over to the second iron chest, which lay near the far wall. He withdrew several implements, including a long metallic needle used for piercings.

"Keep that away from me you bastard!" Rachel screamed. The girl whimpered and then shrieked as Gary prepared to thread the needle through one nipple and then the other.

"No! Please don't pierce my breasts with that. Please fuck me! I'll behave, I swear. Oh god, please let me show you I can be a good slut and serve you," Rachel babbled, finally throwing away her dignity if it meant any hope of not enduring pain or disfigurement. The naked, burly rapist palmed her nipples with his free hand even as he kept the needle hovering just above her skin.

"Why should I be merciful, cunt? Hmm? You've shown nothing but trouble and resistance." He gently pinched one nipple, then the other, enjoying the way they pebbled up and stiffened. They were now more ready than ever to be pierced. He stopped, though, to simply admire the perkiness of her young tits. They would look even sexier adorned with a pair of nipple rings. Yet he couldn't keep his hands off of her. Soon he resumed fondling those supple, exquisitely soft cones, mulling over whether he should pierce her nipples while she was conscious or put her under with chloroform first.

To his surprise, though, Rachel now leaned into his touch. She stared at the sharp point of the needle as she spoke.

"Please Master, I'll do anything. Anything! I'll lick out your ass... I'll suck your cock and swallow all of your cum whenever you want. I'll lick Sabrina's pussy...anything you want," she finished, almost sobbing. Through tear-filled eyes, the sexy young blonde could only stare in deepening horror at the sharp piece of metal that was about to violate her in a way almost as devastating as a cock inside her pussy...and so much more painful.

Gary paused. He leaned down, flicking his tongue across each of her hardened pink buds. Then he sucked diligently on each of Rachel's nipples. The girl bit her bottom lip, letting out the tiniest of moans.

"Uhhh!"

Gary withdrew his mouth from her tits and gave the girl a hard stare. "You really want my cock in you now instead, is that right, bitch?"

Rachel would gladly take that cock deep in her pussy if it meant not having her poor breasts pierced. She nodded eagerly. A tiny, submissive feminine instinct inside of her even thrilled at the idea of this man raping her, though her conscious mind would never ever allow such a thought to even germinate, let alone blossom.

Gary gave her a thoughtful look. Now he walked over to a workbench and set the needle down beside the golden hoop nipple rings he had been planning to use as the ultimate ornaments for her mouth-watering breasts. Instead, he now took up a studded leather collar, walked back over, and secured it around the girl's neck. As he snapped the collar into place, he gave the cute blonde a bruising kiss. His tongue dove between her lips, so demanding, exploring her... controlling her.

Meanwhile, Rachel trembled as Gary's hand slid down, forcing itself between her legs. Even while he deepened the kiss, he violently thrust two fingers up into her pussy, reminding her who owned her. To Rachel, it felt like the kiss would last forever, and she was all too conscious of the slab of his rigid cock pressed up against her belly. Finally, he ended the kiss, but his fingers remained embedded deep inside her. He seemed to savor her snug warmth gripping him. Then he growled at her, his face just inches from hers.

"You're MINE now, bitch. Has that sunk into your stupid head yet?" Stabbing upward again with his index finger and middle finger, he continued finger-fucking his helpless victim. She moaned and begged for him to stop.

"It stops when you fuck me happily like a good little slut. Capiche?" Finally, Rachel seemed to have completely broken down, tears making ever-widening and glistening furrows down her cheeks as she frantically bobbed her head.

"Yes Master, I understand. Please fuck me. P-please fill me, Sir. I... I want your cock inside me."

He took a step back, his gaze roving up and down her body. "Are you sure, pussy?"

It was so degrading, the way he called her 'pussy' as if her entire existence was defined by the opening between her legs. Blushing, Rachel nodded.

Now Gary stepped up to her, his thick cock still long and hard and eagerly anticipating a reunion with her velvety pussy. She willingly spread her thighs, wrapping her legs around his buttocks as he joined them firmly as one. With his cock deep inside her, his arms encircled her squirming torso and his lips recaptured her mouth. Gary's tongue slid between her lips again, savoring her taste and the sound of her desperate moans as his cock ground against the walls of her cunt.

"Tell me how good I feel slut. TELL ME," Gary hissed. Rachel whimpered, her mewling voice at last audible.

"I love your cock...it's so goooood," she squealed as his hands roughly slapped her ass cheeks with a loud SMACK. Her body writhed as he pumped inside her, his eyes growing heavy.

"It's coming bitch. A surge of hot, creamy cum. You ready for it?" He relished the look of agony that washed over Rachel's cute face. The girl groaned.

"Please don't cum, Sir! Please, I'm begging you. I'm not on the pill!"

"Call me MASTER, you hot slut. Now get ready for some Grade-A cream in your twat."

Meanwhile, Sabrina was appalled at the tingling in her breasts as she watched this depravity unfold. But sure enough, Sabrina looked down, aware of a subtle wetness between her thighs. Too late she realized that Sterling had already noticed it too. With a soft chuckle, the blonde man moved the chest even closer to sit beside Sabrina and placed his fingers softly against her clit.

"You look a little turned on by this, Sabrina. Would you like me to help you come while you watch Gary fuck your blonde friend's brains out?"

Sabrina gasped 'No,' but her beaded nipples said otherwise. Her heaving chest and heartbeat betrayed her. She bit her lip, stifling a moan as Sterling's fingers began their devilish work. They rubbed and cajoled her sensitive nerve bundle, slowly building it up to a feverish pulse. The young brunette looked down, totally degraded and ashamed at the pungent smell of sex emanating from her wet pussy. She looked at Sterling with a mixture of hatred and gratitude.

"Please Master...stop. This is wrong!" she groaned. But Sterling didn't stop. He took it to the next level.

Leaning toward her, his face dipped between her legs. Sabrina stiffened and moaned the next moment as Sterling's tongue lapped at her sex.

"Mmm...I can taste my own cum still mingled with your juices, Sabrina. We taste good together, baby." Sterling's words revolted Sabrina on one level, yet they were also an incredible turn-on as Sabrina felt her instinctual femininity win out. She moaned more deeply, bucking a little into his tongue, almost wishing...what? That it was a cock instead.

'Oh god,' Sabrina berated herself. 'This can't be me! I can't be this awful slut, my body responding like this to some sick bastard's perversions.'

But her body DID respond. Her pussy was soaking-wet by the time she watched Gary growl like a bull and hold Rachel tightly to his chest as he spasmed inside her.

"Noooo!" Rachel wailed as Gary filled her up, the excess cum oozing down the blonde's sexy thighs as Gary pulled out of her and admired his handiwork.

He looked over at Sterling's face embedded between Sabrina's thighs. Sabrina's panting chest, protruding nipples and heavy-lidded gaze painted a complete picture as Gary laughed.

"I guess seeing your friend's brutal fucking was the ultimate turn-on, eh brown-haired cunt?" Gary walked over, gently resting his hand at the nape of Sabrina's neck. The warmth of his hand seemed like a furnace on her skin. She gasped, her pussy bucking forward hard...and she was losing control.

"Go ahead, bitch. Cum in my partner's face. He'll love it!" Gary growled. Gary's mouth swooped downward to cover Sabrina's lips. The young brunette moaned as she felt his tongue invade and plunder her mouth. That's when the moment of ecstasy gripped her, sending her over the edge and right into oblivion. Her pussy spasmed and spurted its feminine nectar right into Sterling's waiting mouth. The blonde man smacked his chops contentedly as he rose upright, her scent clinging all over his handsome face.

"You taste like an exquisite dessert, Sabrina. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." Then he smiled, his eyes crinkling in that odd way that Sabrina's subconscious even found to be sexy.

'No!' Sabrina thought to herself. 'He's not sexy! Stop it! Why am I thinking these insane things?' she wondered.

She looked over at her dangling fellow captive. Rachel sagged at the end of the chain that held her wrists above her head. Some excess cum glistened on the insides of her thighs where Gary had smeared some of it with his cock, and a small pool of jism lay between her feet.

"She looks pretty hot, dangling with her cum-spoiled pussy, doesn't she brown-haired bitch?" Gary asked as he idly palmed Sabrina's tits.

"I think these two have had enough for now. Let's get them cleaned up and give them time for a bathroom break," Sterling sighed, grabbing one of the batons from the chest.

Gary shrugged. "You say so. My cock could easily go another few rounds, but I suppose we do have other shit that needs to get done. I hope I get the honor of washing these cunts?"

Sterling nodded. "But of course. I'll keep this baton handy and make sure they behave."

The next fifteen minutes were filled with hellish discomfort as both Sabrina and Rachel had their intimate sexes and bodies thoroughly soaped up and cleaned. Gary used a specially-fitted nozzle with a powerful spray to cleanse out their cum-soaked twats before soaping up their tits, asses, and then the rest of their delicious curves. He then washed their hair with Pantene shampoo, his hands surprisingly gentle as he massaged the shampoo into their hair before washing it away.

At last, their bodies cleaned and smelling fresh, both girls were allowed to use the toilet before being forced to lie back on the king-sized mattress. They were then spread-eagled side by side, wrists and ankles cuffed to posts at regular intervals around the mattress. Sterling and Gary stood admiring the two beautiful females in their collection for several long moments.

"We'll be back in a few hours, slaves. Rest well while you can. We should be returning with COMPANY." As Sterling slammed the door shut, Sabrina and Rachel wondered with trepidation just what 'company' might mean.

END OF CH. 02